Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

I swear it seems I'm the only promotion out of my alliance that makes use of the Alliance Titles. I have the frequency on each title set to Often yet I'm three months into playing and no other member of the alliance has bother to book the alliance champions except me. Is this normal??

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Truly" data-cite="Truly" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I swear it seems I'm the only promotion out of my alliance that makes use of the Alliance Titles. I have the frequency on each title set to Often yet I'm three months into playing and no other member of the alliance has bother to book the alliance champions except me. Is this normal??</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If your champions cost too much then it's not worth it for the company to use.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Killa Cam 4 TEW 2005" data-cite="Killa Cam 4 TEW 2005" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Im playing as WWE but I just noticied that TNA isnt booking PPVS as the CPU for 2 years now.<p> </p><p> <strong>how do i edit it and make the CPU book their monthly PPVs again?</strong></p><p> </p><p> I went into the editor and see they have all their original ppvs in the game save</p><p> </p><p> and they have a PPV late night slot with "In-Demand"</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In the editor change their focus from entirely tv or tv oriented to traditional.</p><p> </p><p> I really don't like seeing the CPU bookers spam the same 5 star matches over and over. Do they not suffer from repetitive booking penalty? I just saw TCW book the same tag team match 7 times in the span of about 2 months. Each tag match has been rated in the mid-80s.</p>

<p>What's the best way to build up a division?</p><p> </p><p>

I'm playing a WCW 2001 mod (while eagerly awaiting the update) and I'd like a Tag division and a Cruiserweight division, but both would stink up my shows because it's a popularity based fed and none of the workers are over.</p><p> </p><p>

Should I confine them to the B-Show until they're over enough? I'm thinking this method may take a long time though.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheJG" data-cite="TheJG" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What's the best way to build up a division?<p> </p><p> I'm playing a WCW 2001 mod (while eagerly awaiting the update) and I'd like a Tag division and a Cruiserweight division, but both would stink up my shows because it's a popularity based fed and none of the workers are over.</p><p> </p><p> Should I confine them to the B-Show until they're over enough? I'm thinking this method may take a long time though.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> A few matches with no heat is fine. Just book them as you would a lower/mid card match and eventually they will gain popularity.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="d12345" data-cite="d12345" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In the editor change their focus from entirely tv or tv oriented to traditional.<p> </p><p> I really don't like seeing the CPU bookers spam the same 5 star matches over and over. Do they not suffer from repetitive booking penalty? I just saw TCW book the same tag team match 7 times in the span of about 2 months. Each tag match has been rated in the mid-80s.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> They do, but it's just one penalty amongst a lot of factors. As long as it's still a good match it will rate well</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="bonnie" data-cite="bonnie" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>They do, but it's just one penalty amongst a lot of factors. As long as it's still a good match it will rate well</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It's an extremely stiff penalty though. Especially for the 7th match in a short time period. Especially when the grade of match 7 is just slightly lower than the previous ones.</p><p> </p><p> It doesn't seem like the cpu is on a level playing field in that respect.</p><p> </p><p> I have to double check but I think PGHW books Kozue Kawashima vs Tetsunori Yasuda every other show in my save. They are always A* matches. It's been 3 years of that.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="d12345" data-cite="d12345" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It's an extremely stiff penalty though. Especially for the 7th match in a short time period. Especially when the grade of match 7 is just slightly lower than the previous ones.<p> </p><p> It doesn't seem like the cpu is on a level playing field in that respect.</p><p> </p><p> I have to double check but I think PGHW books Kozue Kawashima vs Tetsunori Yasuda every other show in my save. They are always A* matches. It's been 3 years of that.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> NOTBPW is the prime example of that.Nearly every time they hold a show there's a "5 star match" news there.</p>

How much of a penalty do you get for a face vs. face match or a heel vs. heel match?

The penalty is quite negligible as I've gotten A* out of a heel vs heel match before though if it was face/heel it probably would have been a 100 instead of just a 97

For midcard matches they usually don't make a difference at all in terms of killing a segment

<p>Is there any way for a company to immediately to be available for buyout right as a game starts, or does the company have to be in debt for 6 months no matter what?</p><p> </p><p>

I want to do a game where USPW buys out CGC an I am forced to take every single wrestler.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="darth_cuscus" data-cite="darth_cuscus" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is there any way to hire a worker who is loyal to another company?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Short answer is if the company no longer wants the worker, like if they end up unemployed.</p><p> </p><p> Longer answer is only to a non exclusive contract if the company they're loyal to doesn't want (or isn't big enough) to sign them to an exclusive deal.</p><p> </p><p> Other way is to wait for that company to go out of business.</p><p> </p><p> However the point of loyalty is that the worker will want to have a way to work for that company for as long as that company exists.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="liontamer" data-cite="liontamer" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>is there a way either in game or via the editor to bring someone up from development for one night without vacating the title they are holding?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Borrow from development button on the booking screen.</p>

<p>When you have a working agreement with a touring company and you try to resign a worker that's currently touring with them to a non-exclusive deal, the game automatically cancels negotiations? What's up with that? Is there anything I can do to stop me from losing all my workers without cancelling the agreement? If that's the negative, that sure outweighs any potential benefits.</p><p> </p><p>

edit: Maybe it helps to mention the worker has moved to Japan? Can you not sign people from the area of your partner? This is not written in the manual.</p>

<p>I have a question regarding "There are no notes for this show."</p><p> </p><p>

I am running a 0/0/0 company with the Old School Wrasslin' product in the Mid-West. For the first show, we ran a D- but I received that note. I have zero popularity anywhere but it appears that show did not improve my popularity. Am I doing something wrong?</p><p> </p><p>

There were no other notes. The segments themselves were fine and there were no negative notes.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="km007" data-cite="km007" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I have a question regarding "There are no notes for this show."<p> </p><p> I am running a 0/0/0 company with the Old School Wrasslin' product in the Mid-West. For the first show, we ran a D- but I received that note. I have zero popularity anywhere but it appears that show did not improve my popularity. Am I doing something wrong?</p><p> </p><p> There were no other notes. The segments themselves were fine and there were no negative notes.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What are the Economy and Wrestling Industry like? I also started with a Local company as well and have been getting the same note all the way into September. I'm currently getting D+ to C for my one hour weekly show ratings. However, in the U.S. the Economy started somewhere in the C range and has been falling (currently at D) and the Wrestling Industry has been some form of F (currently F+ and rising) the entire time, which I took to be the reason for no popularity gains. Basically the game just started with a bad set of conditions and I'm just weathering through it and developing my workers.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="vbase" data-cite="vbase" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>how to increase show and event prestige? i have had 90*+ events and shows but the prestige still says normal..</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I believe that you need to have an excellent score on a show for several years before it changes in prestige. If I remember correctly, you need to have a show </p><p> be a smash hit in the 90's range for at least three years for it to improve in prestige. It also has to do with whether or not it is a season finale.</p><p> </p><p> If this is inaccurate, someone, please let me know.</p>