Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="njmcfreak" data-cite="njmcfreak" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is it possible to get a 100 match rating if two people aren't in a storyline together?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I got a 100 between two declining workers (HBK and HHH), so I guess that as long as there's no other big penalties you can get one, unless your product calls for storylines, I think.</p>

<p>Hi, just wondering, a worker is "rejecting my request for negotiations as they are not interested in returning to my company at the moment". I think I had him on a contract or loan period and ended it. Is there any way to work around this via the in-game editor or what? Thank you!</p><p> </p><p>

EDIT - I am realizing this might throw a wrench into a pretty big plan I had...any way to get around it would be greatly appreciated. The quote above is exactly what they are saying, and he's not saying "it's too soon", so I'm unsure when this message will disappear. </p><p> </p><p>

Lastly, I found that I released him on Tuesday Week 4 of January, it's now Sunday Week 4 of April. Do I have to wait six moths to get him back?</p><p> </p><p>

EDIT 2 - worst case scenario is I cannot sign him. Can I do a talent trade for five appearances and then trade for him again for another five dates once his first loan expires? I should be able to do that at least 3-4 times right?</p>

Hi, just wondering, a worker is "rejecting my request for negotiations as they are not interested in returning to my company at the moment". I think I had him on a contract or loan period and ended it. Is there any way to work around this via the in-game editor or what? Thank you!

EDIT - I am realizing this might throw a wrench into a pretty big plan I had...any way to get around it would be greatly appreciated. The quote above is exactly what they are saying, and he's not saying "it's too soon", so I'm unsure when this message will disappear.

Lastly, I found that I released him on Tuesday Week 4 of January, it's now Sunday Week 4 of April. Do I have to wait six moths to get him back?

EDIT 2 - worst case scenario is I cannot sign him. Can I do a talent trade for five appearances and then trade for him again for another five dates once his first loan expires? I should be able to do that at least 3-4 times right?

Yes, worst case scenario is that you can do a talent trade for him assuming he's working for an alliance member of yours.

Yes, worst case scenario is that you can do a talent trade for him assuming he's working for an alliance member of yours.

Awesome. Is it possible to do back to back trades for the same guy? Like a 5 date deal and then another one right when that deal expires? How many can you do in a row? I've noticed companies stop talent trades after 6, saying they feel there have been too many. So I could theoretically get 30 dates from one guy thru trades?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Tazzerman" data-cite="Tazzerman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hi, is there any way of getting Momentum shown as a number and not in words?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Nope</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="dean" data-cite="dean" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Awesome. Is it possible to do back to back trades for the same guy? Like a 5 date deal and then another one right when that deal expires? How many can you do in a row? I've noticed companies stop talent trades after 6, saying they feel there have been too many. So I could theoretically get 30 dates from one guy thru trades?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In my experience, When I was doing alliance trade deals I found that eventually the other company seemed to get tired of me loaning someone a lot and started refusing to accept loans. I'm not sure how long that might go on for</p>

Scheduling and Its Effects on Attendance/Ratings/Buy Rates

I've not seen anything about this in the in-game help, or in this thread. It's possible I missed it, so if I did, pointing me towards the answers would be appreciated!

In terms of holding events, showing TV, booking PPV, does day of the week matter? What I mean is, there are some slots that, in the real world, are considered prime television time (Monday nights; traditionally, Saturday nights, particularly for Georgia Championship/pre-Nitro WCW). PPVs are almost always held on Sunday nights. I think there could be an expectation that a live event on a Friday might have more people able to attend since they don't have work the next day than, say, a Wednesday.

Does TEW 2016 take day of the week into account when determining attendance at live events, ratings for TV, and buy rates for PPVs? Do we have any ideas on what days of the week are better or worse?

Also, does running a TV or an event at the same time as another promotion hurt one or both promotions? Or even provide a boost (as the Monday Night War boosted the size of the wrestling audience instead of splitting a finite number of viewers)?

Thank you all in advance!

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="kingjames" data-cite="kingjames" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I've not seen anything about this in the in-game help, or in this thread. It's possible I missed it, so if I did, pointing me towards the answers would be appreciated!<p> </p><p> In terms of holding events, showing TV, booking PPV, does day of the week matter? What I mean is, there are some slots that, in the real world, are considered prime television time (Monday nights; traditionally, Saturday nights, particularly for Georgia Championship/pre-Nitro WCW). PPVs are almost always held on Sunday nights. I think there could be an expectation that a live event on a Friday might have more people able to attend since they don't have work the next day than, say, a Wednesday.</p><p> </p><p> Does TEW 2016 take day of the week into account when determining attendance at live events, ratings for TV, and buy rates for PPVs? Do we have any ideas on what days of the week are better or worse?</p><p> </p><p> Also, does running a TV or an event at the same time as another promotion hurt one or both promotions? Or even provide a boost (as the Monday Night War boosted the size of the wrestling audience instead of splitting a finite number of viewers)?</p><p> </p><p> Thank you all in advance!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I don't think time of week has any influence on the number of attendances. Only time of day, as you said yourself. The better the timeslot, the more viewers. Attendance depends solely on your popularity in that region. </p><p> </p><p> In regards to hurting another promotion when going head to head: No, not that I can seem to find. All that really matters are the National Battles... The more popular company will attract more people to the show, which in return will mean the rival will earn less money on attendance. That's the only "gain" I can think of.</p>

<p>When a Japanese promotion is pilaged by foreign companies, Do loyalties transfer or not?</p><p>

(Playing with a Cult level company and I don't have money to sign every guy I want on Written and want to have them on PPA instead but I do fear of other promotion grabbing them.)</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DarK_RaideR" data-cite="DarK_RaideR" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>There might be a dedicated thread somewhere that I'm missing, but is there like a basic tutorial of booking traditional Japanese companies? I get the "Young Lion" rule and the division into weight categories, but it just feels like an entirely different thing so I'd appreciate a basic "how to"</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Juniors are in the undercard or midcard (even Liger almost never mained and jobbed to bigger guys), all Young Lions must lose to veterans, no screwy finishes (excepting draws or count outs/time limits), all matches have a 60 minute time limit, make sure main events go long enough to warrant a "slow build" unless you want them doing flips, protect veterans by pairing them with young lions or perennial jobbers so they won't take the pin, use 3 man tags for the same purpose, if there's no face/heel split then book stable wars (every stable should have a noticeable theme, fighting style, or gimmick), all titles but the heavyweight title should be floating. Use gimmick matches very sparingly (no effect in the game but you did say "traditional").</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DarK_RaideR" data-cite="DarK_RaideR" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>There might be a dedicated thread somewhere that I'm missing, but is there like a basic tutorial of booking traditional Japanese companies? I get the "Young Lion" rule and the division into weight categories, but it just feels like an entirely different thing so I'd appreciate a basic "how to"</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I might be wrong but in gameplay terms there's not really anything that NEEDS to be different. Just respect the "young lion" rule and know the "loyalty" rule. That's pretty much it. The rest is just up to your product and your style of booking.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mikemajestic33" data-cite="mikemajestic33" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>When a worker is inured but available for angles, how exactly do I book them in to an angle? I have one of my champions injured for 21 days and I don't want to strip the title off of him, but I also don't want him to just be off TV for 21 days.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> There's a box next to the name of the worker you are selecting for the angle that needs to be unchecked so that you select otherwise unavailable people.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="AtlantaThrasher" data-cite="AtlantaThrasher" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Any specific way to end a war?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> You can try to end it under "Relationships". Other than that, no.</p>

<p>Alicia Strong</p><p> </p><p>

Ok, so Im not sure if this is a question or a request to push me to do it haha... So apparently USPW decides to not renew the contract of Alicia Strong and I am really contemplating signing her to my created regional promotion where she would be as over to my most over worker Atom Bomb (Atom Smasher). The issue is I have a medium risqué product with t&a level low and currently no women's division. Would my current product hinder a women's division or could I tweak my product without taking a pop hit?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ChrisRadical" data-cite="ChrisRadical" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Ok, so Im not sure if this is a question or a request to push me to do it haha... So apparently USPW decides to not renew the contract of Alicia Strong and I am really contemplating signing her to my created regional promotion where she would be as over to my most over worker Atom Bomb (Atom Smasher). The issue is I have a medium risqué product with t&a level low and currently no women's division. Would my current product hinder a women's division or could I tweak my product without taking a pop hit?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The product doesn't impact whether a women's division can be successful or not.</p>