Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Koholos" data-cite="Koholos" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Another question - if a wrestler is currently in the process of foreshadowing a turn, does the game count them as being a 'tweener', or would they still suffer from being booked against people of the same alignment?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No they are still their original alignment. Otherwise people would abuse this as you can just cancel heel turns.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="d12345" data-cite="d12345" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>That Heavy Modern + Heavy Realism product might be hurting you slightly since those are competing performance styles.<p> </p><p> You may want to try letting one of those be dominant over the other. So going Key feature with Realism or Modern. Or you can try just dropping Realism or Modern to Medium.</p><p> </p><p> Of course that is to say if you are pulling 99s as frequently as you are it may be just waiting for the right night to hit to get that 100.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Is that all, though? Medium is still half way there. Don't I have to make it low or very low? </p><p> </p><p> Also, it's not as frequent but all of them have been 99s. My top 20 matches are 99 and some of these matches have been in major PPVs, with local bands, celebrities and special sets etc. I also had matches with my top talents who get 95+ individual match performance ratings and who are also at least 90+ pop in the US (where I am based). So if it had to happen, it would've happened by now.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="vbase" data-cite="vbase" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is that all, though? Medium is still half way there. Don't I have to make it low or very low? <p> </p><p> Also, it's not as frequent but all of them have been 99s. My top 20 matches are 99 and some of these matches have been in major PPVs, with local bands, celebrities and special sets etc. I also had matches with my top talents who get 95+ individual match performance ratings and who are also at least 90+ pop in the US (where I am based). So if it had to happen, it would've happened by now.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I don't know your company's finances but before you change the product I would give spending big money on a major or star band a try. If that's out of your budget then I'd try slightly adjusting your product.</p><p> </p><p> If you're able to get 99's then dropping realism or modern to low isn't fully needed.</p><p> </p><p> Let Pride Glory Honour from the C-Verse be your guide. They constantly pull 100s and they have a Medium Modern + Key Feature Realism Product. If I adjust their product to Heavy Modern and Realism those 100s go away (even with the A.I.)</p><p> </p><p> South Of The Border pulls 100s often because they have nothing in the way of Realism in their product. It's all Modern, Lucha, and Daredevil as far as performances go. All 3 of those work well together.</p><p> </p><p> TCW default is close to what you have but their modern and realism is at medium.</p><p> </p><p> It works the same as with gimmicks. i.e. Having Key Feature Cult, Risque, Traditional, and Comedy would cap how high a gimmick rating could be given the split in the fan base.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="d12345" data-cite="d12345" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I don't know your company's finances but before you change the product I would give spending big money on a major or star band a try. If that's out of your budget then I'd try slightly adjusting your product.<p> </p><p> If you're able to get 99's then dropping realism or modern to low isn't fully needed.</p><p> </p><p> Let Pride Glory Honour from the C-Verse be your guide. They constantly pull 100s and they have a Medium Modern + Key Feature Realism Product. If I adjust their product to Heavy Modern and Realism those 100s go away (even with the A.I.)</p><p> </p><p> South Of The Border pulls 100s often because they have nothing in the way of Realism in their product. It's all Modern, Lucha, and Daredevil as far as performances go. All 3 of those work well together.</p><p> </p><p> TCW default is close to what you have but their modern and realism is at medium.</p><p> </p><p> It works the same as with gimmicks. i.e. Having Key Feature Cult, Risque, Traditional, and Comedy would cap how high a gimmick rating could be given the split in the fan base.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This product I got from someone else. He had constant 100 matches on another topic. So I thought it should work best. (<a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2196142&postcount=1595" rel="external nofollow">http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2196142&postcount=1595</a>)</p><p> </p><p> Also, I really don't understand the product settings. I do understand the basics of what is what but beyond that I know nothing. I also have never played the CVerse or any other mod except real world mods because these are the ones that get me interested. I have been tinkering with product settings for a long time. Is there some guide or anything giving detailed information about the product settings?</p>

<p>Championship Changes</p><p> </p><p>

I am running a real world mod as a reborn WCW. I have booked a tag team match in the main event of Nitro. Seth Rollins (WCW Champion) & Sasha Banks vs. CM Punk & Becky Lynch (Women's Champion) with Rollins and Banks to win. </p><p> </p><p>

I have both titles on the line. Will Sasha Banks become the women's champion? As I need to give her a momentum boost before my first PPV to give the women's championship match a bigger grade which I really need.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="vbase" data-cite="vbase" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This product I got from someone else. He had constant 100 matches on another topic. So I thought it should work best. (<a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2196142&postcount=1595" rel="external nofollow">http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2196142&postcount=1595</a>)<p> </p><p> Also, I really don't understand the product settings. I do understand the basics of what is what but beyond that I know nothing. I also have never played the CVerse or any other mod except real world mods because these are the ones that get me interested. I have been tinkering with product settings for a long time. Is there some guide or anything giving detailed information about the product settings?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> There are a few guides to search on products earlier in this thread but the basics are it is a system based on how much your fan base is into a specific type of wrestling product.</p><p> </p><p> Put it simply think in terms of this. Do the majority of your fans like fast-paced matches or slow paced matches? MMA style submission grappling or do they just want to see some popular charismatic workers go at it?</p><p> </p><p> Let's say your audience is a percentage.</p><p> </p><p> If you have Key Feature Modern and nothing else than 100% of your audience will prefer matches in that style.</p><p> </p><p> If you add a complimentary product like Lucha Libre and Daredevil then 100% of your fans will still prefer a fast-paced athletic style. 33% split of styles.</p><p> </p><p> Now if you decide to add Realism as a Key feature. You will bring a new contrarian fan-base into your product who do not like the fast-paced flippy stuff and want hard-hitting and/or slow bouts.</p><p> </p><p> With Key Feature of Lucha, Daredevil, Realism, and Modern you would have a 25% split of your fan base for each style. Drop Realism to heavy and that split changes to be more percentage of the audience for those 3 key features and slightly less for Realism. I'm not good at math, but you see what I'm getting at.</p><p> </p><p> The math changes when you add in multiple products of multiple levels. So if you have all 12 product styles as key features then you have 1/12 of your product for each type of fan.</p><p> </p><p> This as you know is one of the main factors in how your matches are graded.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheJG" data-cite="TheJG" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Are there any quicker ways to do a watcher game? I wish TEW had a holiday mode like Football Manager.<p> </p><p> I'm currently looking into auto-clickers for inactive windows but struggling to find anything suitable.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Multi Advance, you'll need to turn it on in the settings.</p>

I just saw that my Champion is working for another promotion, which holds shows on the same night as i do from time to time. The thing is he always show up for them, but never for me. Is there a way to influence this? Offer him a better deal than the other Promotion, or am i stuck in this situations.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rebby" data-cite="Rebby" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What are the main stats I'm looking at for 'Story Telling' and 'Comedy' matches? Is it literally just comedy? Psychology? Entertainment?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Story telling: no idea. Charisma and Psychology I assume?</p><p> </p><p> Comedy is really just comedy gimmick + high comedy skill.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="derlele" data-cite="derlele" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I just saw that my Champion is working for another promotion, which holds shows on the same night as i do from time to time. The thing is he always show up for them, but never for me. Is there a way to influence this? Offer him a better deal than the other Promotion, or am i stuck in this situations.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> He always wants to work for the promotion with the highest influence (not pop!). You're going to have to get past them. I don't think relationships influence this, but I'm not sure.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Tag01" data-cite="Tag01" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Do you get the repetitive booking penalties for pre-show matches? Was wanting to run a bunch of dark matches with the same prospects against a high psychology wrestler but don't want to blow up the ratings with penalties.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Pre-show ratings don't impact the actual rating. The worst that can happen is that you get a match that lowers the mood but that shouldn't be the case with even half-decent workers.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Blackman" data-cite="Blackman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Pre-show ratings don't impact the actual rating. The worst that can happen is that you get a match that lowers the mood but that shouldn't be the case with even half-decent workers.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Right, let me rephrase. Say I run the same match five times in pre show. Then I run it on tv. Will that televised match be subject to the repetitive match penalties?</p>

<p>There used to be a huge pack of storyline templates that had like 200 something storylines outlined. I think it was called the megapack or something. Does anyone have a link to the download for it or does anyone know of something similar?</p><p> </p><p>

I love coming up with original storylines but i like to use the templates for my mid and lower level stuff</p>