Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

Guest skinsfan55
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Bigpapa42" data-cite="Bigpapa42" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> It just limits the low popularity mechanic in those angles. Which to me, makes sense. Workers could go from literally 0 popularity to midcarder of a national company in a couple of appearances.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> But that's true to life. </p><p> </p><p> If the WWE brought someone in and booked them well in angles they'd gain popularity extremely quickly.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="skinsfan55" data-cite="skinsfan55" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>But that's true to life. <p> </p><p> If the WWE brought someone in and booked them well in angles they'd gain popularity extremely quickly.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That's exactly the point. "booked them well in angles" is entirely the issue and what changed. If you put them in angles where they are talking with Cena, sure. But if you have them lurking in the background and doing nothing? That's what was changed - if they don't do anything in the angle, they don't get much from it. Because they wouldn't.</p>

Random scenario I thought about as I am booker for a company that has an owner that is almost 70. If the owner of the company you are booking for dies or leaves the wrestling world can you apply to replace him as owner? Or does the game choose an owner without you having any control?

So I'm trying to play as BCG. How come after touring in every region at least once (two or three times for some), I still lose popularity in ever region? I'm trying to take a more realistic approach with a touring company and actually tour around Japan and I don't really understand how to enjoy playing as BCG if I just lose popularity no matter what.

I have gotten to a point in my game where my regional size company *finally* can negotiate a tv deal. Nothing fancy, a free-to-air company is willing to put us on the air. I have a weekly show called Army of One, plus an event every month. Can I put the weekly event on tv somehow? That option does not seem to be available. Do I have to scrap the weekly show and replace it with a new TV show using the TV controls?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Dr_Avalanche" data-cite="Dr_Avalanche" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I have gotten to a point in my game where my regional size company *finally* can negotiate a tv deal. Nothing fancy, a free-to-air company is willing to put us on the air. I have a weekly show called Army of One, plus an event every month. Can I put the weekly event on tv somehow? That option does not seem to be available. Do I have to scrap the weekly show and replace it with a new TV show using the TV controls?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes I believe you have to do it through TV Controls</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Dr_Avalanche" data-cite="Dr_Avalanche" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I have gotten to a point in my game where my regional size company *finally* can negotiate a tv deal. Nothing fancy, a free-to-air company is willing to put us on the air. I have a weekly show called Army of One, plus an event every month. Can I put the weekly event on tv somehow? That option does not seem to be available. Do I have to scrap the weekly show and replace it with a new TV show using the TV controls?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You do not need to scrap the TV Show, you can indeed get a show for your dev company.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Dr_Avalanche" data-cite="Dr_Avalanche" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I have gotten to a point in my game where my regional size company *finally* can negotiate a tv deal. Nothing fancy, a free-to-air company is willing to put us on the air. I have a weekly show called Army of One, plus an event every month. Can I put the weekly event on tv somehow? That option does not seem to be available. Do I have to scrap the weekly show and replace it with a new TV show using the TV controls?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes, you'd have to delete the show from your schedule and then just create a TV show with the same name. That or signing a deal for events and selecting to broadcast it every week, but I think that'd lower your TV ratings after a while.</p>

<p>Company HOF "Eligible Candidates". I am currently about a year into my real world TNA mod (with the most recent patch) and I was just checking out my HOF and I clicked the "Eligible Candidates" button and had no one. This didn't shock me, but I began looking around this website and google and couldn't seem to find an answer. I am running a yearly HOF Event where I induct someone into my HOF. Basically I will need someone to be eligible each year. I know you can just put anyone you want and at first I will do that (already added Jerry Lynn in the first year for example. He only had "3 x-title" reigns but due to his contributions to the x-division I figured it was appropriate.) I can do this for a few more years but eventually I want people to start earning it. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>So my question(s) is/are:</strong> What are the requirements or credentials needed for a worker to get into a promotions HOF? (Also, does size of the company affect needed requirements?). Also, If you already have a tag team inducted (Like Bully Ray and Brother Devon are in the TNA HOF), can I later add just Bully Ray as an individual if say he becomes "eligible"? Thank you in advance.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DoubleA012" data-cite="DoubleA012" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Company HOF "Eligible Candidates". I am currently about a year into my real world TNA mod (with the most recent patch) and I was just checking out my HOF and I clicked the "Eligible Candidates" button and had no one. This didn't shock me, but I began looking around this website and google and couldn't seem to find an answer. I am running a yearly HOF Event where I induct someone into my HOF. Basically I will need someone to be eligible each year. I know you can just put anyone you want and at first I will do that (already added Jerry Lynn in the first year for example. He only had "3 x-title" reigns but due to his contributions to the x-division I figured it was appropriate.) I can do this for a few more years but eventually I want people to start earning it. <p> </p><p> <strong>So my question(s) is/are:</strong> What are the requirements or credentials needed for a worker to get into a promotions HOF? (Also, does size of the company affect needed requirements?). Also, If you already have a tag team inducted (Like Bully Ray and Brother Devon are in the TNA HOF), can I later add just Bully Ray as an individual if say he becomes "eligible"? Thank you in advance.</p></div></blockquote><p> I did a lot of messing around with hall of fame requirements for my personal database. I'm fairly sure that the requirements don't change based on size, as it's always company specific. You can indeed induct individuals into the hall of fame as individuals in as both individuals and part of a tag team separately. </p><p> </p><p> As to specific requirements, as I recall 4 or 5 Main Event level championships or twice as many (8-10) midcard/floating titles will make a candidate eligible. For tag teams, I think it's just 4 or 5 titles held is enough (I may be wrong, but I think each tag title held also counts towards individual titles held as well) . There's also the "headlining" of major shows (i.e. being in the main event annual shows), which grants a few percentage points towards completion. I don't think headlining gets you more than 15 or 20% of the way there, though (at 25 main events, which is the maximum you can add in the editor, I'm not sure if the game counts beyond that, or if that's the hard cap). And finally, being a figurehead for a consecutive number of years. 5+ years as figurehead guarantees induction. Of course, various combinations of these things will yield different results. </p><p> </p><p> For non-wrestlers, it's pretty much 1 for 1. Referee officiates 100 matches, Broadcasters call 100 matches, they are "key" players. Owners and bookers are based on who was the owner/booker when the company rose to Cult-size.</p><p> </p><p> I hope that helps.</p>

Okay, I must have missed something, but I went to sign a female worker on a PPA contract, and she signed. So I go to assign her push and it says she won't take lower than mid carder, which means she won't take women's division... uhh what? Did I miss something when i was negotiating with her? How can I fix this?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="phoxy" data-cite="phoxy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I did a lot of messing around with hall of fame requirements for my personal database. I'm fairly sure that the requirements don't change based on size, as it's always company specific. You can indeed induct individuals into the hall of fame as individuals in as both individuals and part of a tag team separately. <p> </p><p> As to specific requirements, as I recall 4 or 5 Main Event level championships or twice as many (8-10) midcard/floating titles will make a candidate eligible. For tag teams, I think it's just 4 or 5 titles held is enough (I may be wrong, but I think each tag title held also counts towards individual titles held as well) . There's also the "headlining" of major shows (i.e. being in the main event annual shows), which grants a few percentage points towards completion. I don't think headlining gets you more than 15 or 20% of the way there, though (at 25 main events, which is the maximum you can add in the editor, I'm not sure if the game counts beyond that, or if that's the hard cap). And finally, being a figurehead for a consecutive number of years. 5+ years as figurehead guarantees induction. Of course, various combinations of these things will yield different results. </p><p> </p><p> For non-wrestlers, it's pretty much 1 for 1. Referee officiates 100 matches, Broadcasters call 100 matches, they are "key" players. Owners and bookers are based on who was the owner/booker when the company rose to Cult-size.</p><p> </p><p> I hope that helps.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Hey man! Thank you so much! This is exactly the kind of explanation I was hoping for! Helps a ton, really appreciate it! Happy gaming!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Shaman_at-Dawn" data-cite="Shaman_at-Dawn" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Okay, I must have missed something, but I went to sign a female worker on a PPA contract, and she signed. So I go to assign her push and it says she won't take lower than mid carder, which means she won't take women's division... uhh what? Did I miss something when i was negotiating with her? How can I fix this?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Check her contract again. You must have offered her push to be "never lower than midcarder". Unfortunately you can't edit that in the in-game editor, but since she's on a ppa deal you should be able to re-negotiate right away. Just offer her a new contract without that special clause.</p>

<p>How do you get people to try new gimmicks and get better at their ratings without hurting their career? Case in point, I have Caristico in one of my TNA saves right now and he is one of my top guys. I have him in a 6 month long feud with Phenix (Fenix in AAA & LU) who has become on of the future guys of my promotion and already a top worker. The story line has been fighting for the International Championship (which is a floating title that they have gotten to 100). But I dont want to take it off of Phenix, at least not yet. Hes having a terrific run and I want to let it roll. Both of them have been face this whole run and my goal is/was to turn Caristico to heel after becoming frustrated that he continues to get beat in championship matches. He will become obsessed with winning and then retaining the title at any cost. However, I didnt plan that far ahead and as I came up with this idea I realized Caristico while an A babyface is only a D+ heel. Not to mention all the categories that I would like to use for him (including Weasel the one I wanted to switch him to for his heel run) are at F or F+ maybe D if im lucky. He is getting an average of 70s in his matches which is right up there with the top guys in the promotion. He has a gimmick that is very good, I maybe should think about not turning him but here is my problem I have with im and other guys:</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>My Question:</strong> How do you train peoples low gimmick performance stats without completely killing their career or tanking their momentum? Should I just say screw it, switch him to Weasel Heel, have him get a poor rating (more than likely in his gimmick switch) and then just book him strong in hopes he improves and the gimmick takes off? Or is it best that I just keep him where he is at (over) and look to someone else to fill that roll? He is 34 currently by the way. Thanks in advance.</p>

<p>People can get better at being a face/heel but I'm fairly sure that they can't get better in gimmick performance categories unfortunately</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Azul" data-cite="Azul" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What is the benefit of going to war with someone? It only seems to hurt you because of the exclusive deals and the dirty tricks.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It's mostly for petty reasons, as in real life. But if you're bigger you can cripple the other company (again, for petty reasons) and pretty much take their talent at will.</p>

Does rehab ever work? In my 1997 save, I sent Goldust to rehab. He came back, was wasted in a match again and I fired him. He had a decent run in other feds and was getting a lot of positive news articles. I hired him back two years after firing him. He was wasted in a match. Rehab again. Three matches after returning, wasted and fired. Is there any point ever sending someone to rehab or is just cosmetic?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It's mostly for petty reasons, as in real life. But if you're bigger you can cripple the other company (again, for petty reasons) and pretty much take their talent at will.<p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> How? According to the description all it does is force exclusive contracts, which both companies already have, and allows the dirty trick options, which in the long run are going to hurt both companies at war. I don't see how it increases the likelihood of crippling them.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Blake Trask" data-cite="Blake Trask" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Has anyone come out as LGBT in 2016 (or 2013 I suppose) who wasn't denoted as such previously?<p> </p><p> It's an absolute pain to check unless it's been spelled out in their biographies.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Bumping this from a little while back.</p><p> </p><p> The Cverse has little enough queer without me overlooking the canon.</p>

<p>I am running a Small fed and my shows are consistently rated WAY above my popularity level....yet my momentum is at 0. Is momentum all random? I thought having good shows would benefit my momentum? I have Regional battles turned off, so that isn't having any effect.</p><p> </p><p>

Also, four members of my roster suddenly are Annoyed, with no reason at all. Wasn't after a show or anything - just one day I got notifications that they are all annoyed. There are no events that triggered it. Is this a glitch, random? Odd.</p>