Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="miz468" data-cite="miz468" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Anybody got any insight into this?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> As long as you have coverage in a region and they can watch you on television, you won't lose any popularity by not going there.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Sco xY2Jx" data-cite="Sco xY2Jx" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What are people using now instead of photobucket to insert pictures in the dynasty's?<p> </p><p> I was considering starting up one, likely with minimal images, but wasn't sure what to use for the photos? Any suggestions?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm still using photobucket, but then I've only got about 30 images uploaded.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Sharkn20" data-cite="Sharkn20" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>When buying a company:<p> </p><p> 1) If you set them as a developmental or child company, do you still get their Prestige?</p><p> </p><p> 2) In the same note, I have 2 child companies and I wonder if they outgrow mine in one area, do I get their Prestige level automatically?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> On 1, no you need to Vince them for that to occur.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TsuMirren" data-cite="TsuMirren" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>On 1, no you need to Vince them for that to occur.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What do you mean with Vince them??</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Sharkn20" data-cite="Sharkn20" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What do you mean with Vince them??</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Buy them out and close them, my mind just went blank on the actual term used in game.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TsuMirren" data-cite="TsuMirren" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Buy them out and close them, my mind just went blank on the actual term used in game.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Lol. Thanks dudde, what about question 2)?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="soxfan93" data-cite="soxfan93" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>As long as you have coverage in a region and they can watch you on television, you won't lose any popularity by not going there.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You da man. Time to begin construction on Reverie Studios Sound Stage.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Sco xY2Jx" data-cite="Sco xY2Jx" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>As far as I'm aware, in my non-extensive knowledge, the wrestler can lose popularity and then regain it. Just as long as they don't go over the number they were at when the goal was set.<p> So, you can drop to 50, jump to 58. Just don't take him over 60.</p></div></blockquote><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mitsukaikira" data-cite="mitsukaikira" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This is also the result I have seen. Just don't pass the numbers at the time the goal was presented and you should be just fine.</div></blockquote><p> Excellent, thank you both.</p>

<p>I know for road agents , Psychology and Respect matters in they skill set..</p><p>

what about the other non-worker roles</p><p> </p><p>

can anyone give me a rundown for announcer, color commentator, referee, personality.</p><p> </p><p>

maybe stamina matters for a referee but I'm not sure if it has any effect on his ability</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="harrypotterhead" data-cite="harrypotterhead" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I know for road agents , Psychology and Respect matters in they skill set..<p> what about the other non-worker roles</p><p> </p><p> can anyone give me a rundown for announcer, color commentator, referee, personality.</p><p> </p><p> maybe stamina matters for a referee but I'm not sure if it has any effect on his ability</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> All those guys are just rated only on their skills: Announcers are rated only on their announcing skill, color on color, and ref on refereeing. </p><p> </p><p> Personality is just a miscellaneous worker.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BrokenCycle" data-cite="BrokenCycle" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Personality is just a miscellaneous worker.</div></blockquote><p> Personality is a catch-all term for Authority Figures, Interviewers etc. I tend to use over workers with decent entertainment/camera skills for that role, usually retired wrestlers I'd like to keep around.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Sco xY2Jx" data-cite="Sco xY2Jx" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What are people using now instead of photobucket to insert pictures in the dynasty's?<p> </p><p> I was considering starting up one, likely with minimal images, but wasn't sure what to use for the photos? Any suggestions?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> imgur all the pictures</p>

Suddenly, in my save, I am no longer getting repetitive booking warnings when I create matches that clearly fall within the criteria. Does anyone know why this would have happened, or how I can fix it?

Check User Preferences, you may have accidentally turned them off.

I'd like to move this to the current page, as I still haven't been able to find the answers through my searching.

How do you gain the loyalty of young lions in Japan? Is there a checklist of prerequisites somewhere?

Edit: Also, while I'm on the subject, how stiff are the penalties for pushing a young lion? Some on my roster (Masahiro Chono, Vader, etc.) are still young lions, so they lose all the time, despite Chono's 92 star quality.

I think the way loyalty in 2016 works is that they just become loyal if you book them frequently as opposed to being the first person to sign them as it was in the past.

As for pushing young lions, I’m pretty sure they can beat people less over than them who are veterans. That being true would at least allow you to give them meaningful wins instead of trading with each other. Past that I know the rating takes a hit if the crowd doesn’t like the lion winning (similar to a dirty finish in a pure fed), but I think they can still get over from these wins the fans hate, it just makes segments worse until they are accepted at that level.

What is the point of Momentum and Prestige as it pertains to companies?

Not 100% sure, but I think a high Momentum gives a bonus to popularity gains and Prestige has to do with which company a wrestler will choose to work for in case of a double booking.

Sometimes I open a card with an angle. Some of the angles get a rating bonus for "being a good start to the show" but it appears semi random. Does anyone know the criteria for "being a good start to the show"?

You can also get the "good start to the show" with a match. I used to make those "Work the Crowd" or "Lift the Crowd" but apparently the bonus also happens with Regular matches, as long as they get a good rating (C- or better I think). Not sure if it's about the angle or booking, but it certainly seems to be related to the popularity/push of the workers involved.

Is there much of a downside to doing post-show dark matches for titles, like companies used to? I'm booking 1992 WWF and the top guys are involved in a lot of angles and squashes on TV but rarely defend the titles outside of the big four yearly shows.

I like the idea of say Ric Flair defending the World title against an up and coming midcarder like Tatanka in a post-show dark match (something for the live fans). I would maybe do this once a month, rotating with the other titles. Does it tank title prestige due to the lower potential match rating due to it being post-show?