Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="crackerjack" data-cite="crackerjack" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If I create a monthly event with a touring company, will the events still occur when I'm not on tour?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Nope, only when on tour (same with TV shows).</p>

So I think Adam mentioned something about this a long long time ago but I can't imagine I would be able to dig up that post.... Does anyone know how to lower the percentage of randomly-generated workers that are masked? I have maybe 1200 free pics and often set new work generation to Very High, at least for a period of time. Maybe 200 of the free pics are masked, but it sometimes seems like half of the randomly-generated workers are masked. How can I tweak that?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="southside_hitmen" data-cite="southside_hitmen" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Nope, only when on tour (same with TV shows).</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks southside!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jack ryder" data-cite="jack ryder" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Any ideas to simulate Mixed Match challenge?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You can pull shows whenever you like on your own Network, right? So I'd say create a new B Show on WWE Network, forget about the Facebook element of it.</p>

<p>I've managed to download a picture pack in which the file is downloaded as SAMMP 0.12 that came from Media Fire.</p><p> </p><p>

I absolutely cannot remember where the link came from but I've seen in the folder it's got a mix of celebrities in there and cool cutouts for people like Andrew Lincoln, Avril Lavigne, George Bush, Michael Bay, Hugh Jackman etc.</p><p> </p><p>

Was there like a celebrity mod in the works somewhere that allowed for like RAW Guest Host's etc. or something that I've missed? Because I cannot figure out where they came from or what they're for.</p><p> </p><p>

Apologies to the creator and thanks for any clarity.</p>

So here's an issue that came up. The past couple of QAW playthroughs, AAA started hostilities with us. The last time was particularly a puzzler, because we had previously established a Working Agreement AND we were both in the Confederation of Territories (and I turned on the profit sharing too, as I was making mad bank every month!). So, I says to myself, we'll get around this. I start a new one, join COTT, invite AAA, and then, when I hit Regional, I hire Cat Quine (the owner of AAA) and positive meddle her and QAW's owner Farrah Hesketh so they're friends. Yay! Then, something happened that's never occurred to me in a game before- AAA sent us an offer for a non-aggression pact. I've never had that happen with an AI company before; usually, I get hostilities, often because I've become too successful. However, now I don't know what to do when Cat's contract comes up. Can I rehire her? Or, since the NA pact means workers are exclusive to one company or the other, do I have to let her walk?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Matt_Black" data-cite="Matt_Black" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So here's an issue that came up. The past couple of QAW playthroughs, AAA started hostilities with us. The last time was particularly a puzzler, because we had previously established a Working Agreement AND we were both in the Confederation of Territories (and I turned on the profit sharing too, as I was making mad bank every month!). So, I says to myself, we'll get around this. I start a new one, join COTT, invite AAA, and then, when I hit Regional, I hire Cat Quine (the owner of AAA) and positive meddle her and QAW's owner Farrah Hesketh so they're friends. Yay! Then, something happened that's never occurred to me in a game before- AAA sent us an offer for a non-aggression pact. I've never had that happen with an AI company before; usually, I get hostilities, often because I've become too successful. However, now I don't know what to do when Cat's contract comes up. Can I rehire her? Or, since the NA pact means workers are exclusive to one company or the other, do I have to let her walk?</div></blockquote><p> As far as I'm aware, such things come up when the offered contract would cause a worker to leave that company, meaning as long as you offer a PPA and not Written/Exclusive PPA you should be fine. Pretty sure if there's a problem, the game will have a pop up message as to why you can't do it or at least warn you of the consequences.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Matt_Black" data-cite="Matt_Black" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So here's an issue that came up. The past couple of QAW playthroughs, AAA started hostilities with us. The last time was particularly a puzzler, because we had previously established a Working Agreement AND we were both in the Confederation of Territories (and I turned on the profit sharing too, as I was making mad bank every month!). So, I says to myself, we'll get around this. I start a new one, join COTT, invite AAA, and then, when I hit Regional, I hire Cat Quine (the owner of AAA) and positive meddle her and QAW's owner Farrah Hesketh so they're friends. Yay! Then, something happened that's never occurred to me in a game before- AAA sent us an offer for a non-aggression pact. I've never had that happen with an AI company before; usually, I get hostilities, often because I've become too successful. However, now I don't know what to do when Cat's contract comes up. Can I rehire her? Or, since the NA pact means workers are exclusive to one company or the other, do I have to let her walk?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> On top of what Raider has said, pretty sure anyone already on the roster are grandfathered into the NA pact. So anyone already on the roster you can rehire without breaking the pact, because they were already there when it was written up.</p><p> </p><p> The moment they leave though, it won't matter if it's 1 day or 1 year, the pact will count and signing them might get you into hot water.</p>

<p>A question which REALLY doesn't deserve its own thread: Are non-rules stipulations separate match types? Like, is a Lower Leaves Town match, or a Mask vs Hair match, a different match type altogether?</p><p> </p><p>

It's certainly a gimmick and a unique draw, but on the other hand it's no different than a standard singles match in terms of type, style, etc. The only difference would be, <strong>maybe</strong> Prestige.</p>

<p>Mechanically no, but having it show up as a specific match in the results can give it tons of context. The AI unmasks wrestlers for instance, but the only way to know is by checking someone’s title history and the specific match never shows in the results. The way I see it is that No DQ and No Holds barres matches are basically the same but it’s still nice to have that difference acknowledged.</p><p> </p><p>

I’ve even considered using a specific match type just to show tournament matches I hold</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Bigpapa42" data-cite="Bigpapa42" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So I think Adam mentioned something about this a long long time ago but I can't imagine I would be able to dig up that post.... Does anyone know how to lower the percentage of randomly-generated workers that are masked? I have maybe 1200 free pics and often set new work generation to Very High, at least for a period of time. Maybe 200 of the free pics are masked, but it sometimes seems like half of the randomly-generated workers are masked. How can I tweak that?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I don't know if this is what he said, but couldn't you just delete those photos from the people folder? It picks photos from that photo for the generated workers, I think.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="smmccallum" data-cite="smmccallum" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I've seen people talk about medling in relationships with workers? how do you that and for what reasons?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Having friendly relationships increases your backstage rating. It also has other benefits, such as friends will be more willing to put over one another. </p><p> </p><p> I've yet to see anyone reveal any benefits from negative meddling, other than letting you be a jerk.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BrokenCycle" data-cite="BrokenCycle" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Having friendly relationships increases your backstage rating. It also has other benefits, such as friends will be more willing to put over one another. <p> </p><p> <strong>I've yet to see anyone reveal any benefits from negative meddling, other than letting you be a jerk.</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If someone is leaving your company to a rival promotion, meddling negative relationships between that worker and their rest of your roster could prevent someone else jumping ship to the rival promotion.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="southside_hitmen" data-cite="southside_hitmen" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If someone is leaving your company to a rival promotion, meddling negative relationships between that worker and their rest of your roster could prevent someone else jumping ship to the rival promotion.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thank you for the answers, the only other thing I don't know is where's the option to meddle at?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="smmccallum" data-cite="smmccallum" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Thank you for the answers, the only other thing I don't know is where's the option to meddle at?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In the pre-show options where locker room incidents show up (top right section of screen).</p>

<p>Loser Not Selected</p><p> </p><p>

Out of interest, if I don't select a loser, how does TEW determine who takes the fall?</p><p> </p><p>

I've noticed that occasionally [at least] the most over guy doesn't take the fall. Is there an RNG aspect? </p><p> </p><p>

[Regional popularity compared to National popularity may explain this]</p><p> </p><p>

Does the road agent factor into it in any way?</p>

There has to be some sort of RNG effect because I actually had my most over guy in my promotion take a pin in a 6 man tag because I didn’t set a specific loser

That's what I thought. I've had that happen too -- usually don't select a loser for that reason.

I want to say the road agent has something to do with it. This passage from the manual hints at it.

zphgxaC.png