Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jean-vic" data-cite="jean-vic" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>One thing I've never been able to get round is the rating cap on the fourth match in a series. Doesn't what wrestlers I use or what stipulations I have for the match, the ratings always bottom out. I recently had Rock v Mankind, both over 90 pop meet in a steel cage but it got a C+ because it was the fourth match. Anyone got any tips on how to overcome this as I find it detrimental to my feuds.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Just turn off the penalty.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jean-vic" data-cite="jean-vic" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>One thing I've never been able to get round is the rating cap on the fourth match in a series. Doesn't what wrestlers I use or what stipulations I have for the match, the ratings always bottom out. I recently had Rock v Mankind, both over 90 pop meet in a steel cage but it got a C+ because it was the fourth match. Anyone got any tips on how to overcome this as I find it detrimental to my feuds.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It's meant to make you plan better. Try intentionally hindering one or two of the </p><p> match ratings before you get to the blowoff. Don't use Open Match and Slow Build on every single one. Maybe throw in a Keep Strong or make the one of the Match Aims Storytelling to lower the ratings a bit. Stuff like that. The penalty is based on the average rating of the previous matches.</p>

<p>Hello there chaps I'm a brit about to download the game tonight as a massive wrestling fan. I've seen some great rosters on some youtube videos, where will I find these updated rosters. </p><p> </p><p>

Really I just wanna begin from the very first WWE brand draft in 2002.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BrokenCycle" data-cite="BrokenCycle" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It's meant to make you plan better. Try intentionally hindering one or two of the <p> match ratings before you get to the blowoff. Don't use Open Match and Slow Build on every single one. Maybe throw in a Keep Strong or make the one of the Match Aims Storytelling to lower the ratings a bit. Stuff like that. The penalty is based on the average rating of the previous matches.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I know what it's meant to do but none of my planning has worked, haha. </p><p> </p><p> Thank you for the response. This is helpful.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jean-vic" data-cite="jean-vic" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I know what it's meant to do but none of my planning has worked, haha. <p> </p><p> Thank you for the response. This is helpful.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Generally I just don't have them meet 1 on 1 four times in 6 months. </p><p> </p><p> Have a tag, a handicap, triple threat. Have X have to beat a minion or stablemate before he gets to Y.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="dude-1981" data-cite="dude-1981" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Generally I just don't have them meet 1 on 1 four times in 6 months. <p> </p><p> Have a tag, a handicap, triple threat. Have X have to beat a minion or stablemate before he gets to Y.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I do that where possible or where it fits, but some feuds just don't operate like that. Imagine doing a best of seven series storyline. That's ratings hell.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jean-vic" data-cite="jean-vic" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I do that where possible or where it fits, but some feuds just don't operate like that. Imagine doing a best of seven series storyline. That's ratings hell.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I did a version of this once. </p><p> </p><p> I had the heel vs. face best of 7 series matches where the winner was going to get a title shot. The heel won the first three matches in tainted victories or cheap wins. He bragged/taunted the face and then they had a tag match where the face beat the heel giving him a storyline "confidence boost" to win the next three matches to tie the series up. I don't recall if I finished with the champ demanding a 3-way match with both of them or if I just took the penalty for the 7th match. I might have done both over the years.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Mr. Bungle" data-cite="Mr. Bungle" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Folks, I need some help here.<p> </p><p> Is it possible to activate non-active areas in a running game?</p><p> (I de-activated the UK and Europe, now I want those areas active...)</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No you can't.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="scottk1983" data-cite="scottk1983" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is there any way to have one brand be performance>pop and another brand be pop>performance? From what I could find on the subject in older topics it doesn't appear so, but most of the posters in those topics didn't seem to be 100% certain.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No you can't.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="scottk1983" data-cite="scottk1983" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is there any way to have one brand be performance>pop and another brand be pop>performance? From what I could find on the subject in older topics it doesn't appear so, but most of the posters in those topics didn't seem to be 100% certain.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If you always had the brands running different nights, you could change your product settings in the editor before each show.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="scottk1983" data-cite="scottk1983" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is there any way to have one brand be performance>pop and another brand be pop>performance? From what I could find on the subject in older topics it doesn't appear so, but most of the posters in those topics didn't seem to be 100% certain.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No, but that will be a feature in 2020. I think that the brand focus does cause some product changes, but I don't know the details.</p>

Oh pooh... are you absolutely sure about that? There's no cheat code or something that can activate inactive areas?? (please Adam???)

Else it would mean that I have start all over... again... I'd be very disappointed with that... :-(

This definitely isn't a current feature. There's no way around it.

Oh pooh... are you absolutely sure about that? There's no cheat code or something that can activate inactive areas?? (please Adam???)

Else it would mean that I have start all over... again... I'd be very disappointed with that... :-(

The game tells you that they can't be reactivated when you deactivate them.

I've just started a save as my own company, starting as Local.

I've never played as a local company before, and my question is: Should I release events on DVD or is it best to give it away free on the net to gain fans and pop until I get a little bigger? Also, with so little starting money, should I not hold a show for the first few months?

Usually when I start local I put everything online to get a fan base going. And you should run a show asap, and depending on your finances run a show once a month or if they are really tight, every other month. This gives you a chance to see who your top performers are in ring and what direction you should go.

Hello today i just learned how to make wresler pics but i have really question i search through all internet youtube etc.I wanna know how to delete or remove wresler background and add my background , because i watched youtube video Tew videos in there always with no background please help me!! i need this for my Mod.This the photo i wanna do Fleisch RWC background https://live.staticflickr.com/7832/32416711527_de09564670_b.jpg