Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

<p>If someone hires the Venue you own, do you get pad for that?</p><p> </p><p>

And is it better to have a better time slot on a BIG network, or slightly worse on a VERY BIG network?</p><p> </p><p>

Also, I'm guessing a Regions importance never changes? Meaning that if you're in Mexico, it's near impossible to hit National Size and above?</p>

Is there a way to make it so that both a letter grade and a number show up in the segment or card rating? I've seen dynasty reports and such that include both, for instance (96, A). How is it done easily?

You need to download the dual grades from the mod section. Those are the images with both numbers and letters. This will allow you to see the segment ratings with both. But if you still want to see numbers in other parts of the game, such as roster overview, you will need to set it for numbers rather than grades.

You need to download the dual grades from the mod section. Those are the images with both numbers and letters. This will allow you to see the segment ratings with both. But if you still want to see numbers in other parts of the game, such as roster overview, you will need to set it for numbers rather than grades.

Thanks for that. Couple more things, I have several occasional wrestlers on my roster. How often should they be used? With the fed I'm running, the most anybody will get used in my promotion is probably twice a month. Is that acceptable for an occasional wrestler, or is that too much?

Also, what kind of role could I put a personality in? Could I use him as an authority figure? Could I use a road agent as an authority figure? I've got 2 guys on my roster that are good on the mic that I could use as an authority figure, 1 is currently a road agent and the other wants to be a personality but I have him set up as an occasional wrestler. Looking for advice on how to handle that.

If someone hires the Venue you own, do you get pad for that?

And is it better to have a better time slot on a BIG network, or slightly worse on a VERY BIG network?

Also, I'm guessing a Regions importance never changes? Meaning that if you're in Mexico, it's near impossible to hit National Size and above?

No one can use a venue you own, except maybe your developmental promotion.

I always go whatever has the best range.

Your importance in a region is based on your popularity in said region adjusted by the region itself's importance.

The region importance itself can go up or down affecting your importance in that region. If you go to size and click the "?" next to the Importance/Popularity drop box, it'll explain it in a little more detail.

Also, keep an eye out for the "?"'s in the game. They're incredibly beneficial.

my figurehead got injured. a C6 Spinal Cord rupture. I tried surgery but it failed, making him out longer. he is now out 1 year and 3 months. Any way to recover from that and keep him as a figurehead, or would it be better to find someone new as my figurehead?

my figurehead got injured. a C6 Spinal Cord rupture. I tried surgery but it failed, making him out longer. he is now out 1 year and 3 months. Any way to recover from that and keep him as a figurehead, or would it be better to find someone new as my figurehead?

If you haven't advanced past the next Sunday, you can use the Game Recovery option which takes you back to the previous Sunday.

If you pick a new figurehead, it'll take a year or so anyway to establish him as a figurehead.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If you haven't advanced past the next Sunday, you can use the Game Recovery option which takes you back to the previous Sunday. <p> </p><p> If you pick a new figurehead, it'll take a year or so anyway to establish him as a figurehead.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I decided to pick a new figurehead. I may use the editor to edit his injuries to get him to wrestle again to feud with the guy that botched a move, or I may just use him in a backstage role, I haven't decided yet. this is a new decision for me.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="RKOwnage" data-cite="RKOwnage" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I think I already know the answer to this, but is there any possible way to play a WWE and NXT game without completely splitting the companies? Or, if I have to split, can I do it where I can still easily transfer workers back and forth?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Give WWE a third brand, NXT, change the workers contracts that are in dev for nxt to written for wwe with Nxt brand. Change the titles to wwe on the nxt brand. </p><p> </p><p> Change the nxt dev name to NXT touring or something.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="RKOwnage" data-cite="RKOwnage" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I think I already know the answer to this, but is there any possible way to play a WWE and NXT game without completely splitting the companies? Or, if I have to split, can I do it where I can still easily transfer workers back and forth?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I prefer using NXT as a 3rd brand on the Main Roster with all the titles hosted there. This allows you to book NXT properly. 205 live then is a B-show on the Raw brand. If you use Triple H as your User Character with Vince the Owner, this simulates it pretty well. It also allows you to book Raw, SD, and NXT weekly TV as well as PPV and Takeovers</p><p> </p><p> NXT then becomes basically the live event circuit without any titles (fix titles in NXT company settings before game start so they don't add any).</p><p> </p><p> Then the WWE Performance Center is the Dojo.</p>

What is a "good" show grade to get, when playing as a Cult company with 45 pop across the US (except for two regions where it's 65)? I'm getting grades between 73 and 78, and getting the note "it seems they've really struck gold with this show", however I can't seem think other than "I should be doing better"...

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Gungner" data-cite="Gungner" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What is a "good" show grade to get, when playing as a Cult company with 45 pop across the US (except for two regions where it's 65)? I'm getting grades between 73 and 78, and getting the note "it seems they've really struck gold with this show", however I can't seem think other than "I should be doing better"...</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Anything higher than your current popularity is good. Don't be so hard on yourself.</p>

Give WWE a third brand, NXT, change the workers contracts that are in dev for nxt to written for wwe with Nxt brand. Change the titles to wwe on the nxt brand.

Change the nxt dev name to NXT touring or something.

I prefer using NXT as a 3rd brand on the Main Roster with all the titles hosted there. This allows you to book NXT properly. 205 live then is a B-show on the Raw brand. If you use Triple H as your User Character with Vince the Owner, this simulates it pretty well. It also allows you to book Raw, SD, and NXT weekly TV as well as PPV and Takeovers

NXT then becomes basically the live event circuit without any titles (fix titles in NXT company settings before game start so they don't add any).

Then the WWE Performance Center is the Dojo.

I didn't think of just making it a brand. That's a great workaround. Thanks guys!

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Gungner" data-cite="Gungner" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What is a "good" show grade to get, when playing as a Cult company with 45 pop across the US (except for two regions where it's 65)? I'm getting grades between 73 and 78, and getting the note "it seems they've really struck gold with this show", however I can't seem think other than "I should be doing better"...</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Considering even if your product is Perf>Pop, popularity of workers does somewhat affect the show grade you’re fine. Basically that news note is the game telling you you’re doing well above expected.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="shawn michaels" data-cite="shawn michaels" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>A question of my own, does it affect my views/buy rate of my events if I schedule them on the same day as the competition? I'm playing as SWF and I wanna change the day to Sunday, the same day TCW runs their events.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It does not affect your buy rates if it's the same night. Same is true with viewership on TV Shows or other events.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Icecold" data-cite="Icecold" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What's the best way to build announcer skill or commentator skills without hurting match raitings?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Anything that isn't aired on a broadcaster will help them gain experience but not hurt the match ratings.</p><p> </p><p> So, things like pre-show matches, post-show matches or un-televised events would build their skill and experience, but not affect ratings.</p><p> </p><p> If you have a B-show, that is a good place to build it up as well since it isn't affecting your company pop or momentum. They would however impact the match grades in that scenario since it's being broadcast.</p>

<p>Is there a contract signing angle somewhere and I just can't see it?</p><p> </p><p>

There was one in EWR for sure and it seems like a fairly obvious thing to have.</p><p> </p><p>

Also, does anyone create a tournament title for a Royal Rumble type match? </p><p> </p><p>

It seems like a nice way of recording the winner.</p>

<p>How do you handle fans not liking low risk matches when Daredevil is set to Medium or above? Does that mean I get a penalty for using a regular 1v1 match?</p><p> </p><p>

Also, I'd like to go Medium and Daredevil and Realism in my Fed. This means fans don like High or Low-risk matches. I really think you could have a Fed that mixes a little of both of these, but don't see how to do that. Any suggestions?</p>