Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Gungner" data-cite="Gungner" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm not quite sure I understand how competitive negotiations work... Will the worker always prefer the company with highest rank within the game world? Reason I'm asking, is because I'm currently playing as WCW in Hive's 1994 mod, and WWF has made an offer for Ric Flair. I've countered and offered better deals on every single part of the contract. However, he still prefers WWF's offer, even though mine is lightyears better. I'm ranked 2nd in the game world, WWF is number 1. Is that the reason?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Is their contract offer for a longer time frame than yours?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Gravyb0y" data-cite="Gravyb0y" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span><a href=</span><span>http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u528/michaellowden81Gravyb0y/TEW%20home%20screen_zpsf9zpox8l.jpg' alt='TEW%20home%20screen_zpsf9zpox8l.jpg'></span><p> </p><p> Could anyone help me as to how i get rid of these messages on my home screen? Ive spoke to each person regarding the issues, yet this still appears?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> They're still upset. You need to make them not upset via vacations/bonuses and booking them well.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Without being able to see the two deals side by side, it's really hard to say why he's preferring their offer honestly. Any chance you can post screen shots of the two different offers?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Sadly, no. But it worked out anyways, as WWF pulled out of negotiations.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Red Imp" data-cite="Red Imp" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If I were to buy out a foreign promotion and take over the contracts of workers who aren't available to work in my country, is there a chance of them eventually relocating and being available to sign once their original contract expires?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Once they work a show for you, they will be available to work in your home country. The workers will also eventually relocate if you are their only contract.</p><p> </p><p> In my CGC game, I bought out Golden Canvas and took all of their contracts. Since I was now popular in Japan, I started running shows there. Once a worker was on my show, they started to be available in Canada and I could renew contracts and such as needed.</p><p> </p><p> This also works on local talent. I could hire someone on a one night deal and then they would be available in my home country.</p>

<p>So, how do I get a new show on the air. I went to the network and clicked on the negotiate button and I created the new show but when I close the window there's nothing to indicate that any negotiation is happening.</p><p> </p><p>

I'm playing as SWF by the way, trying to get a B show to build up my younger stars.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Gungner" data-cite="Gungner" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is it at all possible to improve the backstage rating without firing "the bad eggs" or throwing money at people (which only works for a week or so)?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Clear the air gives you a small hit to your overall backstage rating in exchange for + morale to any unhappy worker. You can also feed wins and positive speeches to unhappy workers. If there's a worker who's disliked by alot of other workers you can try the highest level rib(elaborate plot I think), and in the likely event they don't like it, those who don't like them will. You can also mess with your backstage, loosening disciplinary rules on the left side or adding perks on the right.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Gungner" data-cite="Gungner" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Sadly, no. But it worked out anyways, as WWF pulled out of negotiations.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Were you still at Cult when negotiating?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mrwhippy" data-cite="mrwhippy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Were you still at Cult when negotiating?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No, I was National and WWF was International.</p>

With regards to PPV carriers and having your own broadcaster. If my own broadcaster has a huge coverage in one country is there any sense in having another PPV carrier that also has huge coverage there? If that makes sense. Is there any benefit from having an outside channel showing it, or should I just chuck all my eggs into my own channel?

So how is everyone finding the injuries? Have it set on high and I was getting a good amount when playing GSW with their hardcore product, but my current much less intense product has only produced one and that was due to a worker being drunk. They were pretty rare in 2013 and I remember one of the key points for this one was more injuries. Should I set them to extreme?

Sorry if this has been asked but does anyone know if booking multiple winners in a survivor series style match is still possible in TEW16? I have booked 2 total elimination matches and picked multiple winners but the game only recognized the first one selected as a winner and not the rest. I know it was possible in earlier versions. Am I missing something?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ShiningWizzro" data-cite="ShiningWizzro" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm playing as HGC in the CV97 mod. I want to do a "big 5" ppv schedule with lesser special shows (like CotC or the old IYH shows) between the ppvs. Would it be better to book the inbetween shows as 2hr ppvs or get a tv deal and air them on tv?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Pretty sure you'd need to book them as ppv events, otherwise as TV shows they'll happen every week.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="SuitWilliams" data-cite="SuitWilliams" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm running ROH as the owner, but ROH is the property of "SBG TV Network" which means that I can't go to a bigger TV network. Is there anyway to change it?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Not once you've started the save, no.</p><p> You can change it in the editor in the main menu, but you'd have to start a new save for it to have any effect.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Gungner" data-cite="Gungner" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I have my injury setting set as low, and I think I'm getting a lot!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What's your intensity and danger settings? Mine are pretty low, but it's a product definition I like(pop=perf, only purureso penalized, 1 storytelling match per card, very good for sponsorship).</p>

Is there a certain kind of combination in an owner's business skills or personality that affects whether or not they will allow companies smaller than theirs to join the alliance that they're involved in?

Because I made an alliance with a couple of companies, including NJPW, in a current day save with a custom fed, but NJPW refuses to let any smaller companies in, including my developmental.

Also, is it possible to make talent trades with a child company (specifically for workers on PPA, not developmental, contracts) outside of an alliance.