Mods By Fleisch

Maybe thats because Nixon Newell, Kay Lee Ray, Viper and Shayna Baszler are currently on tour with Stardom.

That's not what he's saying, dude. He's saying it's a problem because STARDOM isn't set as a touring company in this database so it registers as a critical error and prevents you from starting the game until you fix it.

Unrelated, Fleisch, Dick Togo is set to retired wrestler, he's been active again for several months. Just saw him wrestle about a month ago in the states.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not what he's saying, dude. He's saying it's a problem because STARDOM isn't set as a touring company in this database so it registers as a critical error and prevents you from starting the game until you fix it.

Unrelated, Fleisch, Dick Togo is set to retired wrestler, he's been active again for several months. Just saw him wrestle about a month ago in the states.

Thanks Xmaspast, I should have elaborated to make it more clear.

<p>Damn. I was meant to set them as PPA for 1 month.</p><p> </p><p>

For the next update I have put Ed Nordholm as CEO of TNA Impact. Following Anthems purchase of the company he was made president. I don't know wether to put Dixie as "Out of the Business" seeing as she now has a new role on the advisory board for Fight Media Group.</p>

Damn. I was meant to set them as PPA for 1 month.

For the next update I have put Ed Nordholm as CEO of TNA Impact. Following Anthems purchase of the company he was made president. I don't know wether to put Dixie as "Out of the Business" seeing as she now has a new role on the advisory board for Fight Media Group.

Jason Brown, the CEO of Aroluxe, is going to be the CEO of TNA going forward. Anthem owns a majority share but I guess Brown is going to run it. I imagine its because Anthem doesnt plan to move TNA's offices to Ontario (TAXES!), so keeping them in Nashville I imagine they picked Brown half because Aroluxe is already based there. And I imagine no Canadian business people wanted to move to Nashville.

Brown has a 3-year contract as CEO.

As for Dixie, its hard to say. Being and "advisor" after being fired from CEO/President positions is just a way to save face. Even when CEO's/Presidents retire, they stay as advisors to try and show their is no bad blood, but generally dont do anything. I say set Dixie to out of the business. She's likely never going to have a big part in anything ever again, and the day the rumors start she might show up somewhere, set her back to active.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Fleisch" data-cite="Fleisch" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Doesn't really need any stats to be honest. I very much doubt we'll see him on screen in any capacity so just give him good business skills.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Was trying to track info on him myself, trying to pull articles when he took over as CEO of Aroluxe and stuff, but really difficult. Only worthwhile thing is Linkedin. Cant even get a graduation date to try and guestimate age. <a href="http://uanews.ua.edu/2001/12/birmingham-area-residents-among-ua-graduates-12/" rel="external nofollow">Maybe 2001?</a></p><p> </p><p> <a href="https://www.linkedin.com/in/jason-brown-40684060" rel="external nofollow">https://www.linkedin.com/in/jason-brown-40684060</a></p><p> </p><p> Asian, American, anywhere from 35-45?, probably closer to late 30's. Like you said rest doesnt really matter, though I imagine you can give him some mic skills. Younger CEO can probably at least, at the very least, portray a mediocre authority figure. Not that he should be set as that, but if someone were to want to fantasy book him in that role, who cares. IMO.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MrCanada" data-cite="MrCanada" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Was trying to track info on him myself, trying to pull articles when he took over as CEO of Aroluxe and stuff, but really difficult. Only worthwhile thing is Linkedin. Cant even get a graduation date to try and guestimate age. <a href="http://uanews.ua.edu/2001/12/birmingham-area-residents-among-ua-graduates-12/" rel="external nofollow">Maybe 2001?</a><p> </p><p> <a href="https://www.linkedin.com/in/jason-brown-40684060" rel="external nofollow">https://www.linkedin.com/in/jason-brown-40684060</a></p><p> </p><p> Asian, American, anywhere from 35-45?, probably closer to late 30's. Like you said rest doesnt really matter, though I imagine you can give him some mic skills. Younger CEO can probably at least, at the very least, portray a mediocre authority figure. Not that he should be set as that, but if someone were to want to fantasy book him in that role, who cares. IMO.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah I found a picture of him and set his age at 36 as he doesn't really look like he is in his 40's. Might bump him to 38 though. Gave him some mic skills but no roles. Like you said I figured if the player wanted to book him as authority they can edit him into that role themselves.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> By the way, for those who follow NXT, I already know who made their NXT return at the tapings so don't need to tell me. No spoilers though as some might not read the news/rumour sites.</p><p> </p><p> Despite him being in UK Title tournament, Mark Andrews is still listed as working for TNA. Until I have a link saying he has quit then I'll keep him there. He doesn't have an exclusive deal so can work the WWE Event as it is not TV and will be on the WWE Network which is (technically) a streaming service.</p><p> </p><p> EDIT: Never mind, I just found some news that his contract with TNA finished end 2016 so he isn't with them any more.</p>

Did you add MMA stars to the game or did I import them from another mod? I noticed I had about 30 stars including Jason David Frank (Power Rangers) as well as a few stars like the dude from Arrow and the one playing Aqua Man. I don't mind having them, just trying to figure which mod they came from.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ShawnCageX5" data-cite="ShawnCageX5" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Did you add MMA stars to the game or did I import them from another mod? I noticed I had about 30 stars including Jason David Frank (Power Rangers) as well as a few stars like the dude from Arrow and the one playing Aqua Man. I don't mind having them, just trying to figure which mod they came from.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Connor McGregor & Ronda Rousey are user characters. So is Stephen Amell (Arrow) and Jason Momoa (Aquaman & Khal Drogo) but I think the rest you must have imported from another database... Although Jason David Frank might have to be a user character for next time.</p>

<p>I wouldn't add Dieter to the PROGRESS roster. I'd probably add Walter if he's not already there (I believe he is).</p><p> </p><p>

I would however add a working agreement between PROGRESS and wXw, and I can't remember if it's there already, but I'd add one between PROGRESS and SMASH too.</p><p> </p><p>

Also Fleisch, stats and personal data for Alexander Henry will be sent later today, and to show realism, I'd probably drop 10 popularity off of Sha Samuels across the UK, because he has a little bit too much imo.</p>

<p>Official list of the UK tournament competitors if you want it. Some names were removed from the initial announcement.</p><p> </p><p>

* Trent Seven</p><p>

* Mark Andrews</p><p>

* Danny Burch</p><p>

* Wolfgang</p><p>

* HC Dryer</p><p>

* Pete Dunne</p><p>

* Tyler Bate</p><p>

* Jordan Devlin</p><p>

* Sam Gradwell</p><p>

* Tucker</p><p>

* James Drake</p><p>

* Dan Moloney</p><p>

* Joseph Conners</p><p>

* Tyson T-Bone</p><p>

* Roy Johnson</p><p>

* Saxton Huxley</p><p> </p><p>

Also not sure if you updated it already or not but FIP is set to undergo a product change with Gabe Sapolsky taking over the head booking. He seems to be going for a more ECW feel for the promotion stating that there are no longer any rules and that the product will not be suitable for all audiences.</p>

Official list of the UK tournament competitors if you want it. Some names were removed from the initial announcement.

* Trent Seven

* Mark Andrews

* Danny Burch

* Wolfgang

* HC Dryer

* Pete Dunne

* Tyler Bate

* Jordan Devlin

* Sam Gradwell

* Tucker

* James Drake

* Dan Moloney

* Joseph Conners

* Tyson T-Bone

* Roy Johnson

* Saxton Huxley

Also not sure if you updated it already or not but FIP is set to undergo a product change with Gabe Sapolsky taking over the head booking. He seems to be going for a more ECW feel for the promotion stating that there are no longer any rules and that the product will not be suitable for all audiences.

Thanks. Thing is I can't set Gabe as Head Booker because he already holds a position of power in EVOLVE. A worker can't hold more than one position of power in the game so not really sure how to get around it. I will change their product though so they are edgier and a little more like the old ECW (with a modern feel).

Speaking of indies and ECW, I think the ICW product should be tweaked a bit based on the product analysis. I mean they don't really do Eye Candy matches and and their matches aren't THAT dangerous or intense. Maybe shift Risque, Realism and Comedy to Medium. Maybe Hardcore too, since they don't even bleed much anymore (although that would make the fans less vocal).

I can't find enough of Henry's personal details and ROH's Survival of the Fittest tournament should be updated to include Bobby Fish's victory on November 4th 2016. Also, Jack Sexsmith and Roy Johnson should be teaming in PROGRESS as The Shirtlifters, they've barely teamed so I'd give them very little experience

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="S_Joker" data-cite="S_Joker" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You need to overview NJPW ASAP and boost Kenny Omega's stats! Also Joey Styles is missing.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Kenny is stepping away anyway.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div> You need to overview NJPW ASAP and boost Kenny Omega's stats! Also Joey Styles is missing. </div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Fleisch doesnt need to do anything. You better appreciate the hard work he does.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Tardelli" data-cite="Tardelli" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Fleisch doesnt need to do anything. You better appreciate the hard work he does.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm not criticizing him, just giving feed back.</p>

Not sure Kenny needs a huge overhaul. I'd up his flashiness and aerial stats but other than that not much is too wrong except his gimmick not being suited to him. He can easily pull a 90+ rated match out of Okada with some build in this mod. I just did a little test and he scored an 83 with Okada on free TV with no build, a bad gimmick and bad announcing.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="S_Joker" data-cite="S_Joker" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You need to overview NJPW ASAP and boost Kenny Omega's stats! Also Joey Styles is missing.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> After being fired from every indy on the planet including those he didn't even work for a couple of months ago Joey is completely out of the business so no reason to add him really any longer.</p>