Tag Teams / Stables / Naming Thread Suggestions

<p>Possible title names:</p><p> </p><p> Ruthless Agression</p><p> Global Dominance</p><p> One Above All</p><p> Battlemaster</p><p> Allied Force/United Power</p><p> World Leader</p><p> King Of Kings</p><p> Peerless</p><p> Ultimate</p><p> Apex</p><p> Worldmaker/Worldshaper</p><p> Premier</p><p> One</p><p> Supernova</p><p> Greatest</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Dynamite Sid" data-cite="The Dynamite Sid" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So my question to you is what should I call this - frankly terrifying - duo, who will be murdering jobbers on Sunday Nigh Heat and hazing my call ups from OVW.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> A little late, but the Welcoming Committee has a nice ring to it for this kind of team.</p>

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Koholos" data-cite="Koholos" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Looking for a Tag Team name for Randy Bumfhole and Greg Gauge in TCW. They’re essentially doing a Young Bucks gimmick - flashy, showboating team who also happen to be extremely skilled and pull out unexpected wins.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> "Pressure Gauge" comes to mind for a simple play on words. Really, a lot to work with here, both characters have ideal tag team names. </p><p> </p><p> I'd play off the Proton Lock finisher Keith and his sons use -- either play off the name -- like "Unstable Isotopes". </p><p> </p><p> You could also "combine" the two finishing moves into a tag finisher. With Randy using the "Bumfhole in One" and Gauge with the "Proton Lock", the possibilities for a stoner/surfer/punk team are endless. How about "Atomic Birdies"?</p><p> </p><p> Another one could be the "[PBR] Proton Bogie Reactor". I'd actually have them finish each match with a cold "PBR" -- incorporate some hipster with the surfer and stoner influence. And of course, any excuse to put some beer in the ring. </p><p> </p><p> Either way, I'd consider some surfer/stoner influence. Builds off the "carefree" Young Buck template and their "Five Star" Meltzer Driver. </p><p> </p><p> They could also be a "company mascot" team -- for example, "Hollyweird Syndication", "L.A. Tights" or "Masters of Mayhem". I don't think the crowd would get behind them as heels -- well, unless they "sell out". </p><p> </p><p> In that case, absolutely the crowd would get behind them.</p>

<p>Been wracking my brain trying to think of a good team name for (Daniel) Bryan Danielson and (The) Brian Kendrick. </p><p> </p><p>

I know they teamed together in Shawn Michaels' promotion TWA back in 2000 when they were starting out. The name then was American Force 2000. So, yeah, I need something better than that. Anything better than that.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DGenerationMC" data-cite="DGenerationMC" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Been wracking my brain trying to think of a good team name for (Daniel) Bryan Danielson and (The) Brian Kendrick. <p> </p><p> I know they teamed together in Shawn Michaels' promotion TWA back in 2000 when they were starting out. The name then was American Force 2000. So, yeah, I need something better than that. Anything better than that.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Inspired by a Kenny Omega - Bryan Danielson match, I’m gonna suggest the name ‘Mirror Match’. (A mirror match, for those who don’t know, is a fighting game term for when both players play the same character.)</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="graav" data-cite="graav" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hi guys. Im starting a new WWE game and I want and all-dominant stable with Erick Rowan, Luke Harper and Baron Corbin but I bad thinking in names so...</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The Bludgeon Brotherhood?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Temes1066" data-cite="Temes1066" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I need a name for a Foreigner Stable in SWF, containing:<p> </p><ul><li>"The Ambassador of Puroresu" Koshiro Ino<br></li><li>"The Champion of Lucha Libre" El Heroe Mexicano<br></li><li>"The Savage" Tim Westybrook<br></li></ul><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> World Elite</p><p> United Nations</p><p> World’s Finest</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Temes1066" data-cite="Temes1066" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I need a name for a Foreigner Stable in SWF, containing:<p> </p><ul><li>"The Ambassador of Puroresu" Koshiro Ino<br /></li><li>"The Champion of Lucha Libre" El Heroe Mexicano<br /></li><li>"The Savage" Tim Westybrook<br /></li></ul><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> International Fight Club</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>World Elite<p> United Nations</p><p> World’s Finest</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Captain Kayfabe" data-cite="Captain Kayfabe" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>International Fight Club</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Both "The World's Elite" & "The International Fight Club" sounds fantastic.</p><p> </p><p> Thanks!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Temes1066" data-cite="Temes1066" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I need a name for a Foreigner Stable in SWF, containing:<p> </p><ul><li>"The Ambassador of Puroresu" Koshiro Ino<br /></li><li>"The Champion of Lucha Libre" El Heroe Mexicano<br /></li><li>"The Savage" Tim Westybrook<br /></li></ul><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> United Federation of Chaos</p>

Inspired by a Kenny Omega - Bryan Danielson match, I’m gonna suggest the name ‘Mirror Match’. (A mirror match, for those who don’t know, is a fighting game term for when both players play the same character.)

Ooh, that'd be interesting. Especially if Bryan mimics Kendrick with the dance and jacket, kinda like how Mizdow was to Miz. Would be a nifty little comedy gimmick. THE Brian Kendrick and THE Daniel Bryan sounds cool. Never thought about that, thanks!

<p>Trying to come up with a name for Chavo Guerrero Jr. leading Psicosis, and Super Crazy in the whole WWF vs. The Alliance storyline..</p><p> </p><p>

I had some inkling with the obvious idea of Los Locos/Los Mexicools/Los Loco Mexicools, but it sounds like a bit much, any other ideas? </p><p> </p><p>

Also yes, I do think I'll have Juventud Guerrera come in and probably eventually overthrow Chavo as the leader, but that's the future and probably doesn't impact the naming process, just info..</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Zero" data-cite="Zero" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Need a name that fits the tag team of <p> </p><p> Papa Shango and Tatanka</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Spirit Magic. I would imagine Tatanka went from brave to shaman if he's become bonded with Papa Shango. The shaman of the tribe dealt with all things spiritual and mystical while voodoo like Papa Shango's deals with evil spirits.</p>

<p>That is perfect. I had them feuding with Papa Shango taking over Tatanka's soul. My plan is for a one year run as a team before splitting the up. Gives them something to do.</p><p> </p><p>

My tag division is loaded with talent but no dominate team so I plan on having my tag division be a wild west of title changes with each team getting a few runs.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Zero" data-cite="Zero" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41263" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>That is perfect. I had them feuding with Papa Shango taking over Tatanka's soul. My plan is for a one year run as a team before splitting the up. Gives them something to do.<p> </p><p> My tag division is loaded with talent but no dominate team so I plan on having my tag division be a wild west of title changes with each team getting a few runs.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What then is the plan for breaking Tatanka away from Papa Shango's control? Because with the shamanic theory I was giving you, a thought occurs to me. What are the Youngblood brothers doing in your game and is either one available? Around the same time Tatanka was becoming Tatanka in WWE, Mark and Chris Youngblood were putting greater emphasis on their native roots in Global. Complete with an elaborate tribal ritual to rename them Brave Sky and Nikona. Perhaps one of them could come to WWE and do a shamanic ritual to free Tatanka from Shango. You'd then have an ally for Tatanka and a natural rival for Shango going forward.</p>

What then is the plan for breaking Tatanka away from Papa Shango's control? Because with the shamanic theory I was giving you, a thought occurs to me. What are the Youngblood brothers doing in your game and is either one available? Around the same time Tatanka was becoming Tatanka in WWE, Mark and Chris Youngblood were putting greater emphasis on their native roots in Global. Complete with an elaborate tribal ritual to rename them Brave Sky and Nikona. Perhaps one of them could come to WWE and do a shamanic ritual to free Tatanka from Shango. You'd then have an ally for Tatanka and a natural rival for Shango going forward.

Signed with WCW. I could do something with Undertaker though. I don't have any major plans for him at all minus his next two Mania match ups. I could do something with him. Also signed Kamala for a run.

I like your idea a lot

Solid idea. I don't want to main event Tatanka, but Undertaker can handle losing the blow off match clean.

Tatanka can then fill in for random main event tv matches and be a strong contender in my IC division.

Shango will always been in the Television division no matter what.