~ Official Post Your Current Champions Thread ~

WWF March 87 - August 92

WWF Lightweight - Joe Malenko (retained the title at WWF IYH: Fully Loaded against Rey Mysterio Jr, TAKA, Konnan, and Ultimo Dragon)

WWF Women's - Yuko Shiro (defeated Tina Ferreri for the belt at WWF IYH: Fully Loaded. Yuko Shiro was a random creation from my DOJO that I've been building up)

WWF Television - Diesel (defeated Wrath at WWF IYH: Fully Loaded to retain)

WWF IC - Shawn Michaels (defeated Sting at WWF IYH: Fully Loaded to retain)

WWF World Heavyweight - Vader (defeated Bret Hart at WWF IYH: Fully Loaded)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<p><strong>Hive's Clash Of The Titans (June 1994)</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

WWF Week 2 October 1995: </strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>WWF European Championship:</strong> Diamond Dallas Page (def. Hunter Hearst Helmsley)</p><p>

<strong>WWF Intercontinental Championship:</strong> Razor Ramon (def. The Undertaker and Steve Austin)</p><p>

<strong>WWF World Tag Team Championship:</strong> Freaks And Beasts (Ron Simmons and Bam Bam Bigelow) (def. No Gimmicks Needed [Chris Candido and Chris Jericho])</p><p>

<strong>WWF Women's Championship:</strong> Bull Nakano (def. Jacqueline)</p><p>

<strong>WWF World Heavyweight Championship:</strong> Diesel (def. Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels)</p>

<p>4C Championship: Jacob Jett (def. Johnny Bloodstone)</p><p>

4C Women's: Amber Allen (def. Alicia Strong)</p><p>

4C Canadian: White Angel (def. Justin Sensitive)</p><p>

4C Tag Team: Devyn Reynaud & Kamikaze (def. Jay Becker & Malik Cash)</p><p>

4C Women's Prospect: Fuyuko Higa (Inaugural champion)</p><p>

4C Winner Cup: Benson Saros (Player character)</p><p>

4C Heidi Brooks Memorial Cup: Brooke Tyler</p><p>

4C Ultimate Trios Grand Prix: Edward Cornell, Hugh Ancrie and Logan Wolfsbaine</p>

<p>CZCW Feb 2019</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>CZCW Championship</strong> - Prestige 100</p><p> </p><p>

Matthew Keith - 7 title defences - </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>CZCW Extreme Title</strong> - Prestige 85</p><p> </p><p>

Magnum Kobe - 3 title defences. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>CZCW Tag Team</strong> - Prestige 78 </p><p> </p><p>

Massive Thunder (Commander Kawagishi/ Shimpei Hirose) - 3 defences.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>CZCW Womens Championship</strong> - Prestige 85</p><p> </p><p>

Alicia Strong - 6 Titles Defences </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>CZCW California Championship</strong> - Prestige 64</p><p> </p><p>

White Angel - 1 Title Defence.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Tournament </strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>CZCW Wave of Fury</strong> - prestige 85 </p><p> </p><p>

2018: Magnum Kobe</p><p>

2017: Jefferson Stardust</p><p>

2016: Snap Dragon</p><p> </p><p>

Wave of Fury is my Royal Rumble type of match</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>CZCW King of the Coastal Zone</strong> - Prestige 85 - </p><p> </p><p>

2018: Huey Cannonball</p><p>

2017: My User</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>CZCW Coastal Climax</strong> - Prestige 78 </p><p> </p><p>

2018: Matthew Keith</p><p> </p><p>

My Round Robin G1 Climax type of event. </p><p> </p><p>

........</p><p> </p><p>

With the Tournaments each winner gets a title shot at one of the big events. With the Coastal Climax winner getting a shot at the big show of the year, Welcome to the Coastal Zone.</p><p> </p><p>

To mix things up sometimes there may be a triple threat or something if the champion is feuding with another guy and there's a another person with the tournament win.</p>

<p>March 87 - September 92</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Women - Yuko Shiro (defeated Madusa at Summer Slam to retain)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Tag Team - World's Greatest Tag Team (defeated The Rabid Wolverines for the titles at Summer Slam)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Lightweight - Joe Malenko (retained the title at Summer Slam against Brian Pillman)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF IC - Razor Ramon (won the belt from Shawn Michaels in a fatal six way at Summer Slam against Kerry Von Erich, Ahmed Johnson, Sting, and The British Bulldog)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF World Heavyweight - Vader (retained the title at Summer Slam against Bruiser Brody and Hulk Hogan)</p>

WCW 1992

WCW World Heavyweight - Bret Hart [def. Lex Luger]

WCW World Tag Team - The Enforcers (Arn Anderson & Larry Zbyszko) [def. Dustin Rhodes & Ricky Steamboat]

WCW United States Heavyweight - Rick Rude [def. Sting]

WCW United States Tag Team - Steiner Brothers (Rick Steiner & Scott Steiner) [def. The Young Pistols (Steve Armstrong & Tracy Smothers)]

WCW World Television - Brian Pillman [def. Steve Austin]

WCW Light Heavyweight - Jushin Thunder Liger [def. Brian Pillman]

CZCW Feb 2019

CZCW Wave of Fury - prestige 85

2018: Magnum Kobe

2017: Jefferson Stardust

2016: Snap Dragon

Wave of Fury is my Royal Rumble type of match

I do CZCW as well and I also use the Wave Of Fury Event as my Royal Rumble. The only difference is I call the match the Coastal Rumble and use that as an event subname, so it's: Wave of Fury: The Coastal Rumble. The winner gets a ladder match for the championship at the Reach For The Sky event in September.

I also use Reach For The Sky as my Money In The Bank event and hold a 6-man "Golden Ticket" Ladder match where the winner gets a shot at any title of his choosing within 1 year.

Anyway, back to the point of this topic:

CZCW June 2020

CZCW Championship: Prestige 100

Mikey James - 0 defenses. Won from Greg Gauge, match rating 99, at CZCW: The Rip Chord Invitational XVI in June 2020.

CZCW American Championship: Prestige 100

Davis Wayne Newton - 4 defenses. Won from Mikey James, match rating 89, at Surf Slam in March 2020.

CZCW Tag Team Championship: Prestige 92

Resurgence(Acid II and American Elemental II)- 1 defense. Won from The Pryce is Wright(Prince Pryce and Robbie Wright) in a Triple Threat match with The Assassins(Ernest Youngman and Onslaught,) match rating 90, at Welcome To The Coastal Zone in May 2020.

CZCW Pacific Championship: Prestige 85

Jack Avatar - 2 defenses. Won from Kamikaze, match rating 88, at Spring Break Bash in April 2020.

CZCW Television Championship: Prestige 85

Rocky Weatherfield - 2 defenses. Won from Sonny Wildside, match rating 82, at Spring Break Bash in April 2020.

CZCW Rip Chord Invitational Challenge: Prestige 100

Spencer Spade - Defeated Davis Wayne Newton in Tournament Final, match rating 89, at CZCW: The Rip Chord Invitational XVI in June 2020. Gets shot at CZCW Championship at Wave of Fury: The Coastal Rumble in August 2020.

CZCW Sam Keith Classic: Prestige 92

Natural Storm - Defeated Davis Wayne Newton & Frantic Ali in Tournament Final, match rating 85, at CZCW: The Sam Keith Classic IX in February 2020.

CZCW Golden Ticket Trophy(MITB briefcase) Prestige: 92

Amazing Fire Fly - Defeated Masked Cougar, American Eagle II, Kamikaze, Hurakan and Marvel Malloy, match rating 86, in the Golden Ticket Ladder Match at Reach For The Sky in September 2019.

<p>March 87 - November 92</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Lightweight - 123 Kid (defeated the champion Joe Malenko at Destination Death 6 in a ladder match)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Women - Madusa (defeated Terri Powers to retain the title at Destination Death 6)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Television - Diesel (retained the title at Destination Death 6 against Shane Douglas, Cactus Jack, and Wrath)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Tag Team - World's Greatest Tag Team (retained the titles against Malenko and Benoit at Destination Death 6)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF IC - Sting (retained the title at Destination Death 6 against Owen Hart)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF World Heavyweight - Vader (defeated Hulk Hogan for the belt at Destination Death 6)</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Rey Mysterio Jr passed away last month as well.</p>

<p>WWF August 1994 (started January 1985)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Heavyweight:</p><p>

Bret Hart- 2x champion, beat Hulk Hogan at Wrestlemania X</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Intercontinental:</p><p>

Diesel- Beat Shawn Michaels at King of the Ring</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Tag Team:</p><p>

The Legion of Doom- 3x champions, beat the Hollywood Blonds at the Raw after King of the Ring</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Women's:</p><p>

Jaguar Yokota- 3x champion, beat Aja Kong on the first Raw of June.</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Television:</p><p>

Jeff Jarrett- 2x champion, beat Mitsuharu Misawa on the third Raw of July</p><p> </p><p>

WWF King of the Ring:</p><p>

Steven Regal, defeated Nobuhiko Takada for the 1994 crown</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Royal Rumble:</p><p>

Bret Hart, 2x</p>

<p>Got two games rolling at once:</p><p>

CGC June 2016:</p><p> </p><p>

World: Gargantuan</p><p>

Canadian: Donte Dunn</p><p>

Tag: American Demolition (Bulldozer Brandon Smith, Findlay O'Farraday)</p><p>

WrestleFestival Tournament: Gargantuan</p><p> </p><p>

Not deep into this game but I'm having all kinds of luck with Gargantuan. He's been in beast mode the entire game and his in ring has shockingly never gone below 60's in a match. Unfortunately I haven't been able to say the same about Blockbuster, which wasn't for a lack of effort. I let him hold the Canadian title for 4 months of game time before I threw in the towel. </p><p> </p><p>

BCG Jan 2017: </p><p> </p><p>

World: Funakoshi</p><p>

Challengers Series: Azumamaro Kita</p><p>

Tag Champs: Team Taku (Toshinobu and Yoshinaka Taku) 2nd time</p><p>

Young Lion Title: Isoruko Arakaki</p><p>

Maeda Grand Prix: Tsuneyo Yanagimoto (left 2 months later)</p><p>

TagMania Winner: American Demolition (both left 6 months later)</p><p> </p><p>

Story of this game has been defections. Started slowly only losing Toshusai, Sotomura, and Okamoto(ouch). Then nothing until July when I lose 23 guys in less than three months! My roster is now a lot heavier in gaijin than I really like but I figure I'll be able to poach guys from PGHW and BHOTWG soon enough.</p>

<p>1987-1994</p><p> </p><p>

Opened Ring of Honor in 1987, then after NJPW closed in 1992, I purchased the IWGP Heavyweight and Tag Team titles and created a second NJPW brand.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ROH World Champion</strong> - The Undertaker(1) <em>won title from Bret Hart</em></p><p>

<strong>ROH Pure Champion</strong> - Shawn Michaels(2) <em>won title from Bret Hart</em></p><p>

<strong>ROH Television Champion</strong> - Chris Candido(1) <em>won title in triple threat match against Lance Storm© and Rey Misterio Jr</em></p><p>

<strong>ROH Tag Team Champions</strong> - The Hollywood Blondes(3) <em>won titles from Lex Luger & Sting</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>IWGP Heavyweight Champion</strong> - Kenta Kobashi(1) <em>won the New Japan Cup tournament</em></p><p>

<strong>IWGP Tag Team Champions</strong> - The Steiner Brothers(1) <em>won eight-team tag tournament</em></p>

In game narrative kicked in and the promotion was renamed Dragon Gate... Just in time as I just gained a Canadian Broadcaster, so even though Ultimo is still around in this version of the company the name change kinda makes sense as we continue to expand.

September 2004:

Dream Gate Champion: Milano Collection AT (defeated outsider Jushin Liger to bring title back to promotion at Kobe World)

Brave Gate Champion: Dragon Kid (defeated Magnum Tokyo at Kobe for the gold)

Unified Twin Gate Champions: K-neSuka (defeated Brother Yasshi & Shuji Kondo in April at DOA for the gold)

Gate Of Triangle Champions: Blood Gen: SUWA, Magnitude Kishiwada & Don Fuji (Defeated Muscle Outlaw: Masato Yoshino, Shuji Kondo & Brother Yasshi at Gate Of Mystery in July)

Young Dragon's Cup: Naoki Tanizaki (Defeated Kenny Omega at Gate of Mystery)

Tournament Winners:

2003 King Of Gate: CIMA

2004 Summer Adventure League: Speed Muscle: Naoki Doi & Masato Yoshino (defeated Double K: Kaz Hayashi & Yashi Kanda in finals)

<p>March 87 - December 92</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Lightweight - Koko B. Ware (defeated 123 Kid at Survivor Series to win the title)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Tag Team - The Natural Disasters (defeated The World's Greatest Tag Team at Survivor Series to win the titles)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Television - Cactus Jack (defeated Diesel to win the title in a triple threat at Survivor Series that also involved Wrath)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF IC - Owen Hart (defeated Sting for the belt at Survivor Series in a six way elimination match that involved The Big Boss Man, Kerry Von Erich, Ahmed Johnson, and Razor Ramon)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF World Title - Vader (defeated Hulk Hogan to retain the title at Survivor Series)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Memorial Tournament Winner - Jerry Lawler (defeated Lex Luger in the finals)</p>

Dragon Gate December 2004:

Dream Gate Champion: Milano Collection AT (defeated outsider Jushin Liger to bring title back to promotion at Kobe World)

Brave Gate Champion: Dragon Kid (defeated Magnum Tokyo at Kobe for the gold)

Unified Twin Gate Champions: El Generico & Raimu Mishima (defeated KneSuka in November in Canada at Open The Northern Gate)

Gate Of Triangle Champions: Muscle Outlaw'z: Gamma &

The Braham Brothers (Defeated DoFixer: Ryo Saito, Genki Horaguchi & Taiji Ishimori at Premium Live Match#51)

Young Dragon's Cup: Kenny Omega (Defeated Naoki Tanizaki at Gate of Victory)

Tournament Winners:

2004 King Of Gate: Ultimo Dragon (defeated Masaaki Mochizuki in finals)

2004 Summer Adventure League: Speed Muscle: Naoki Doi & Masato Yoshino (defeated Double K: Kaz Hayashi & Yashi Kanda in finals)

<p>WWF November 2001</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><em>WCW Raw</em></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">WCW World Heavyweight Champion:</span> The Rock (x1) Def. Booker T ©, Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho at Unforgiven 2001</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">WCW United States Champion:</span> Rikishi (x1) Def. The Godfather © and Test on the first episode of WCW RAW</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">WCW Tag Team Champions:</span> Los Guerreros (x1) Def. Kronik on WWF Raw for vacant titles.</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">WCW Television Champion:</span> William Regal (x5) Def. Test, The Godfather and K-Kwik for vacant title.</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">WCW Cruiserweight Champion:</span> Gregory Helms (x2) Def. Grandmasta Sexay on WWF Raw</p><p> </p><p>

<em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WWF SmackDown</span></em></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">WWF Champion:</span> Stone Cold Steve Austin (x6) Def. The Undertaker at Unforgiven 2001</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">WWF Intercontinental:</span> Jeff Hardy (x2) Def. Matt Hardy on WWF SmackDown!</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">WWF World Tag Team Champions:</span> New Age Outlaws (x6) Def. The Radicalz on WWF SmackDown!</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">WWF European:</span> CM Punk (x2) Def. X-Pac at No Mercy 2001</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">WWF Hardcore:</span> Matt Hardy (x2) Def. Bradshaw on WWF Heat</p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">WWF Women's:</span> Lita (x3) Def. Chyna on WWF SmackDown!</p>

<p>WWF March 87 - April 88</p><p> </p><p>

WWF World Heavyweight - Andre The Giant (def. Hulk Hogan at SNME '87)</p><p>

WWF Tag Team - The Dream Team (Brutus Beefcake & Greg Valentine, def. The Hart Foundation at Wrestlemania IV)</p><p>

WWF Trios - The Mega Powers (Hulk Hogan, Jake Roberts & Randy Savage - became the inaugural Champions at Survivor Series '87, I found out that Roberts and Hogan have a great chemistry as a Tag Team but I didn't want to give them the Tag Team titles so I went with this, I've stolen some ideas from modern NJPW anyways, like a World Tag League tournament hold every december)</p><p>

WWF IC - The British Bulldog (def. Ricky Steamboat ©, Dynamite Kid and Honky Tonk Man at Free For All, which is my annual PPV where almost every Match is a Fatal-4-Way)</p><p>

WWF Women's - Judy Martin (def. Velvet McIntyre at Wrestlemania IV)</p>

<p>Ended up splitting SWF into two different brands shortly after The Supreme Challenge 2017. Currently in October Wk2 2017</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Supreme Brand</span></strong></p><p>

<strong>North American:</strong> Paul Huntingdon (beat champion Ross Henry and Des Davis at Oct. PPV)</p><p>

<strong>World Tag Team:</strong> The Awesomeness</p><p>

<strong>Vixxen:</strong> Alicia Strong (first champion for Women's Division, champ since August)</p><p> </p><p>

Going to debut a new main-event belt for the brand at Christmas Clash. Probably going to stick it on Eric Eisen. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Elite Brand</span></strong></p><p>

<strong>World Heavyweight:</strong> Marat Khoklov (beat Jack Bruce at The Supreme Challenge 37)</p><p>

<strong>Television:</strong> Casey Valentine</p><p>

<strong>Shooting Star:</strong> James Prudence (had him drop weight to fit in division, figured he'd make a decently over heel to go up against Jimmy Hernandez)</p>

<p>For my C-Verse European women's federation, AVOW (Allied Valkyries of Wrestling)....</p><p> </p><p>

December Week 1 2016</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>AVOW 9 Worlds Championship</strong> (Main Event)- Zofia Jankovic</p><p>

<strong>AVOW Shieldmaiden Championship</strong> (Midcard)- Anna Ki</p><p>

<strong>AVOW Twin Ravens Championship</strong> (Tag Team)- Viper McKenna & Tomoko Nagatsuka</p><p>

<strong>AVOW Well of Fate Championship</strong> (Annual Tournament)- Jeri Behr</p>

<p>Dragon Gate April 2005</p><p>

Dream Gate Champion: Milano Collection AT since July 2004, last defense Vs. Don Fuji, next defense Gamma at DOA</p><p>

Brave Gate Champion: K-ness since February 2005, defeated Dragon Kid at Primal Gate, last defense Genki Horaguchi, next Defense Dragon Kid & Genki at DOA</p><p>

Unified Twin Gate: Speed Muscle since December 2004 at Final Gate, Last defense Araken & Iwasa, next defense Shujj Kondo & Kaz Hayashi at DOA</p><p>

Triangle Gate Champions: Ryo Saito, Hayabusa & Ultimo Dragon since March 2005, defeated M'OZ (Gamma & Braham Brothers) at Premium Live Match 53, next defense *Futures World* (Taiji Ishimori, Madoka & Kagetora)</p><p>

Young Dragon's Cup: Kevin Steen defeated Kenny Omega at Primal Gate, next defense vs. Taiji Ishimori at NEX Sanctuary 4.</p><p>

UWA Welterweight Champion: Mistico (debuted with title) last defense Volador Jr. at Gate of Truth in March.</p><p> </p><p>

2004 Summer Adventure League Winners: Speed Muscle</p><p>

2004 King Of Gate Winner: Ultimo Dragon</p>

<p>Dragon Gate May 2005</p><p>

Dream Gate Champion: Gamma since April 2005, defeated Milano Collection AT at DOA, 1st defense Vs. Dragon Kid, Ryo Saito & Milano at Glorious Gate</p><p>

Brave Gate Champion: Genki Horaguchi since April 2005, defeated Dragon Kid, & Genki at Doa, next Taiji Ishimori at Gate Of Scandal.</p><p>

Unified Twin Gate: Shuji Kondo & Kaz Hayashi April 2005, defeated Speed Muscle at DOA. Next defense: Taka Michonoku & Funaki in Australia.</p><p>

Triangle Gate Champions: Ryo Saito, Hayabusa & Ultimo Dragon since March 2005, defeated M'OZ (Gamma & Braham Brothers) at Premium Live Match 53, last defense *Futures World* (Taiji Ishimori, Madoka & Kagetora), next defense Holy Delfin Army (Gamma, Zero & Magnitude Kishiwada) at Premium Live Match 53.</p><p>

Young Dragon's Cup: Taiji Ishomori defeated Kevin Steen at NEX Sanctuary 4, last defense vs. Kota Ibushi at NEX Sanctuary 5, next defense Yuji Hino at Sanctuary #6.</p><p>

UWA Welterweight Champion: Mistico (debuted with title) last defense Volador Jr. at Gate of Truth in March. Next defense Vs. Negro Casas at Glorious Gate.</p><p> </p><p>

<p>WCW January 1996</p><p> </p><p>

Its a tough go for us right now:</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

World Title = Vacant</p><p>

(Hogan asked for his release but wouldnt drop the title first. #WhattaJerk)</p><p> </p><p>

US Champion = Randy Savage</p><p>

(He's going to win the vacant World title soon & vacate THIS one)</p><p> </p><p>

Tag Champions = Sting and Scott Steiner</p><p>

(Steiner BROTHERS were supposed to win belts, but Ric took an injury. Now, 2 months into their title reign, Sting is leaving in 4 weeks to film a movie..)</p><p> </p><p>

Cruiserwight Champion - Eddie Guererro</p><p>

(Who injured his back at the Starcade last month. I was going to have him vacate the title, but the next morning Hogan bailed! So now I have to hide him in multi-man matches until he heals in 2 months...or until I give it to someone else)</p><p> </p><p>

TV Champion = Cactus Jack</p><p>

(the only champ on my roster with no drama!!!)</p>

<p>March 87 - March 93</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Woman's - Tina Ferreri</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Television - Ken Shamrock</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Tag Team - Rabid Wolverines (Benoit and Malenko)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF IC - Randy Savage</p><p> </p><p>

WWF World Heavyweight - Hulk Hogan</p>

<p>Dragon Gate August 2005</p><p>

Dream Gate Champion: Cima since July 2005, defeated Gamma & Naruki Doi at Kobe World Hall, last defense Vs. Great Sasuke at Gate of Mystery, next defense Vs. Milano Collection AT.</p><p>

Brave Gate Champion: VACANT. "Dr. Muscle" defeated Genki Horaguchi at Gate of Mystery, revealed at Gate of Maximum to be played by both "brother" Yasshi & Masato Yoshino, Vacated as a result.</p><p>

Unified Twin Gate: Braham Brothers (Kei & Shu Sato) defeated Dragon Kid & Hayabusa at Gate Of Maximum, next defense TBD.</p><p>

Triangle Gate Champions: Masaaki Mochizuki, Don Fuji & K-ness defeated Shuji Kondo, Kaz Hayashi & "brother" Yasshi at Gate of Victory, last defense Vs. *Futures*World (Madoka, Kenny Omega & Taiji Ishimori) at Kobe World, next defense TBD.</p><p>

Young Dragon's Cup: The Mysterious Takahiro Asai defeated Taiji Ishimori at NEX Sanctuary 7, 1st defense Vs. Shingo Takagi at Sanctuary 8.</p><p>

UWA Welterweight Champion: Mistico (debuted with title) last defense Perro Aguayo Jr. At Kobe World.</p><p>

UWA Tag Team Champions: Araken & Iwasa defeated champions El Dandy & Negro Casas @ Kobe World.</p><p> </p><p>