The Effganic Bundle - Organic Mods [RELEASE]

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="K-Nection" data-cite="K-Nection" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41406" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Oh wow didn't even know this was made for 2016....I should really start paying attention to the other threads in here.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I thought there's only a file that starts in 1920 and one for 1980?</p>

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

<p>This is a really interesting mod. I found it just now pretty much by accident. I've simmed a few years into it and do have one question: Should you set worker generation as soon as you start? I set it to extremely high for about a year and a half and had way too many wrestlers to ever be employed. Even after POG forms, there's still probably 60 unemployed wrestlers. That seems excessive, I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't have turned wrestler generation up from the very start.</p><p> </p><p>

Though this is a really interesting idea. I'm eager to see how my universe develops.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DatIsraeliGuy" data-cite="DatIsraeliGuy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41406" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I thought there's only a file that starts in 1920 and one for 1980?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I meant 2016 as in TEW 2016 the game....sorry for the confusion</p>

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

<p>I'm wondering. As someone who played a lot of the original 1920's mod in 10 and 13 but not 16, I think the issue is with TEW. The problem is that there's code in the game that after you run a certain number of shows (around 50-60), you start losing pop in areas you haven't visited or been seen in. And by losing pop, I mean it races down to 0. You can get it back by hitting spillover, but it isn't enough, usually, to immediately expand your TV in that region to hold onto it.</p><p> </p><p>

So, any long-running fed is locked into their region(s) unless a TV network springs up that only requires 1 region to be at say 47 pop that covers multiple regions. This is a big issue for any older mod that really needs to be removed in later versions. For instance, you'll never have a WWF grow into a national company like it did in real life from a Cult fed in the Northeast to a National company if you start pre-USA Network.</p>

• 2 years later...