• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>I'm having some fun with my MAW game (admittedly I tinkered with some stuff that others probably wouldn't). I've got a couple tips from my end.</p><p> </p><p>

- Sign El Mitico, Jr., Ernest Youngman, and Logan Wolfsbaine. All three are fairly cheap, and they're excellent workers.</p><p> </p><p>

- I agree with a few others: Expect Greg Gauge to be gone sooner rather than later. BHOTWG poached him six months into my game, and by that point I'd moved on to pushing other guys on top.</p><p> </p><p>

- George Wolfe isn't all that great as a singles wrestler, but I've had some fun putting him with Lisa Bowen and tagging him with newly-signed Ozzie Golden. If Golden isn't available, I imagine Hal Harvard would make for a cheaper alternative.</p>

Anyone else think this MAW roster just... isn't up to its own standards?

The four best guys, I think, are Gauge, Remus, Jones and Collier. And only Gauge seems like he can get to the level of a Jay Chord or even Vessey or Valentine. There's a lot of guys that don't fit what they seem to want to do in the ring. I feel like it was inevitable, but MAW seems to have a lot more "projects" than "prospects" this time around.

+1 to adding Wolfsbaine, who's already getting props from my own roster.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Editor6" data-cite="Editor6" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41521" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Anyone else think this MAW roster just... isn't up to its own standards?<p> </p><p> The four best guys, I think, are Gauge, Remus, Jones and Collier. And only Gauge seems like he can get to the level of a Jay Chord or even Vessey or Valentine. There's a lot of guys that don't fit what they seem to want to do <strong>in</strong> the ring. I feel like it was inevitable, but MAW seems to have a lot more "projects" than "prospects" this time around.</p><p> </p><p> +1 to adding Wolfsbaine, who's already getting props from my own roster.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Definitely. I didn't play as MAW too much in 13, but I always poached quite a bit of their talent. From Vessey to Valentine to Starr to Mean Jean, Citizen X and so on. It's a little bit upsetting to see them (seemingly) so devoid of talent. I re-sign Findlay O'Farraday right of the bat. Mitico, and Wolfsbaine as well. Hal Harvard seems like a fun character for me. Past that, the big 2 of Gauge and Remmy are it.</p><p> </p><p> The other thing I do is edit the product to not penalize high flyers.</p>

<p>MAW in 16 is talent devoid but I feel that's what makes it fun and dare I say challenging? A company like MAW in my mind is more suited to the real life Chaotic Wrestling then NXT. A company set up as a feeder for bigger promotions, with a pedigree of talent (Killer Kowalskis school still feeds into Chaotic) with legends and rookies making pit stops there but not exactly the best of the best. In 13 the talent was much better but 3 years later it's in a downswing. As mentioned Gauge and Remington are the two best, the Dynamite Express...then...uh...</p><p> </p><p>

...</p><p> </p><p>

Which is just fine. I would begin to job Gauge almost immediately getting a small boost to whomever. Make Remy the champ and put him in a program with Cheetah to get him occupied as you push another face up the ladder. Wolfe is a solid tag guy. The Express if you choose to keep them together can pull solid tag matches, including main event Cs early on. It's about creative booking. Outside of the tournaments, you can really save money by focusing on one or two guys to build up. Once Gauge is poached, hopefully you passed along his overness to a heel and you can turn said heel or Remy for a good feud. By this point you won't be making big bucks or anything but you should be able to survive until the end of the year with solid growth. Also get PSW into COTT asap. It'll soften the blow of the regional battle.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Lukiep8" data-cite="Lukiep8" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41521" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I noticed that my dojo expenses went from just over 1000 to over 5000 through the course of the year.<p> </p><p> Still no graduates though. Might sell the thing.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Did you change the regeneration settings?</p>

• 3 weeks later...

<p>Just some stuff I've found in running MAW.</p><p> </p><p>

- Bulldozer Brandon Smith may not be affordable for a little while, but sign him when you can. He's as well-rounded as any indy-level big guy in the game, and he can have a good match with absolutely anybody while working either face or heel. Entertainment-wise, he's good on the microphone, and his 76 Menace rating is a big plus, too.</p><p> </p><p>

- In my game, TCW had major money problems. As such, they let Edd Stone walk, Killer Shark outright walked out, and both Brent Hill and Darryl Devine were re-signed to open contracts, not written ones. These guys aren't cheap, but if they come available, they're all big-time guys. Stone stayed with me for a year until CGC grabbed him, while the other three are main-eventers (Devine is probably my top babyface).</p><p> </p><p>

- Lisa Bowen is a sneaky good manager who's run a midcard to upper-midcard stable in my game. Her presence makes for some solid segments, and in my game, she and Ozzie Golden have good chemistry, which makes him even more useful.</p>

Two signings I would suggest are Seth Whitehead and Gidayu Kitou. Both are cheap, very much in line with MAW's product, and are relatively talented enough to be built into something.

Also, you can net Christopher Ball about a month in. He's not very good yet, but he can develop and you can get him extremely cheap to fill in as a face jobber.

Two signings I would suggest are Seth Whitehead and Gidayu Kitou. Both are cheap, very much in line with MAW's product, and are relatively talented enough to be built into something.

Ha! I just signed both of these guys yesterday. (TCW finally came for Greg in October.) Note that Kitou doesn't speak English, only Japanese.

• 4 weeks later...

<p>Man, this thread is my saving grace right now. I'm determined to make something out of MAW, and a few tips here and there on this thread is exactly what I needed.</p><p> </p><p>

The roster has some fun characters, but definitely has dead weight at the same time. Steadily, I've just been swapping them out for better talent, most of them at a cheaper price.</p><p> </p><p>

But yeah, it's hard to make a buck right away with MAW. That's been my trouble. And yeah, I fell for the production trap. </p><p> </p><p>

So I'm give it another go from the start with what I know now. Probably this time put the belt on Roderick Remus just to switch it up. Hopefully I don't get the same handicap again, which was Remus & Greg Gauge having terrible chemistry. Man, did that hurt my plans!</p>

<p>In need of guidance</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:left;"><p><em><span style="font-size:18px;">So it's 2018 and if it wasn't for the 25,000,000 we got from the will of a dead fan; we would be out of business. I'm increasing pop with each monthly show but losing money. </span></em></p><p><em><span style="font-size:18px;"> </span></em></p><p><em><span style="font-size:18px;">

Below is my roster and champions and what's been happening so far. The RCI is this month and I'm looking to make this start of the new year a good one(where we make profit) so any tips(hirings,firings, suggested championship changes and etc) are more than welcome.</span></em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Main Eventers</span></strong></p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">FACES</span>||<span style="color:#FF0000;">HEELS</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Antix</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Fro Sure</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Xavier Reckless</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Bradley Blaze</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Cameron Jones</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Cheetah Boy</span></p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">George Wolfe</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Wooton Fitzpaine</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Mobstar</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Roderick Remus</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Thimbleby Langton</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Primus Allen</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Ernest Youngman</span></p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Upper Midcarder</span></strong></p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Logan Wolfsbaine</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Riley McManus</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Miller Fforde</span></p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">The Architect</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;">

Syd Collier</span></p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Midcarder</span></strong></p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Seth Whitehead</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Nate Demarcus</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Josh Jacobs</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Cal Sanders</span></p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Lower Midcarder</span></strong></p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Ben Williams</span></p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Opener</strong></span></p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Nathan Black</span></p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Enhancement Talent</span></strong></p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Ernest Parker</span> - first graduate from the dojo</p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Managers</span></strong></p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Dharma Gregg</span>- Manages Cal Sanders(Thinking of having her manage a couple of lower faces not sure who)</p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Venus Angeletti</span>-Manages Ernest Youngman</p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;">Lisa Bowen</span>-Manages Langton and Fitzpaine</p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Osiris</span>- Manages Reckless Antix</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Staff</span></strong></p><p>

Marvin Earnest</p><p>

Ernest Forthdyke-Hume - manages Ernest Parker in pre show matches will change once he makes it to the main show.</p><p>

Benjamin Herring - User Avatar and my ref</p><p>

Sam Keith - Road Agent</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Tag Teams</span></strong></p><p>

Reckless Antix© - won the titles from the express after Collier attacked Cameron Jones for being the weak link of the team. Since then they've lost it to The Good ol' Boys and just recently won them back.</p><p>

The Good ol' Boys - Heels they held the straps for most of 2017</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Titles</span></strong></p><p>

<strong>Mid Atlantic American:</strong> George Wolfe</p><p>

<strong>Mid Atlantic Championship:</strong> Fro Sure</p><p>

<strong>Mid Atlantic Tag team:</strong> Reckless Antix</p><p>

<strong>RCI:</strong> Andrew Harper(2017), Ernest Youngman(2016)</p><p>

<strong>Sam Keith Classic:</strong> Bradley Blaze and Cameron Jones(2017), Reckless Antix(2016)</p><p> </p><p>

</p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

The Situation</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;">

Guage was quickly snatched up by a Japanese promotion so I gave the belt to Remus. Remus played the cowardly heel against several faces. Signed Fro Sure early in 2017 and started feuding the two. Brought in Youngman as partner for Remus.My plan is to turn Youngman face and either feaud with Allen or Remus for the title.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;">

I wanted to face out Remus and have Youngman go after Fro Sure but they have terrible chemistry, so Youngman is feuding with Seth Whitehead until I can bring him into the title fold. For several months Remus would bring in protectors in the form of big guys to weaken up Fro Sure leading up to title shots. On one event Youngman ran down trying to interfere with Fro Sure but accidentally got in the way and cost Remus the title. Remus brought in Allen in hopes the big man can soften up the champ.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;">

</span><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#2E8B57;">Not sure if I should put the strap back on Remus , or put it on Allen and then turn Youngman face and have the two feud over the title? Any ideas?</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;">

</span><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#2E8B57;">I have been using Wolfe as an unstoppable heel that does anything for the title. He's complaining that he shouldn't be holding a midcard title and I'm not sure who should challenge for it next.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;">

</span><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#2E8B57;">My tag division is severely lacking. I'd love at least one more heel and face team but I can't seem to find any. I've been trying to build up Blaze/Jones or Blaze/DeMarcus as a face team but I'm lost on a heel team. Both tag teams have complained while holding the straps that the titles are for midcarders so I need a midcard team to get the titles.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;">

To be Honest I'm not sure what the heck I should do for the RCI this year. Any suggestions based on my roster?</span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;">

</span></p><p>

sorry for the long post. Any ideas,tips,and suggestions will be greatly appreciated</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Dochappy" data-cite="Dochappy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41521" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:left;"><p><em><span style="font-size:18px;">So it's 2018 and if it wasn't for the 25,000,000 we got from the will of a dead fan; we would be out of business. I'm increasing pop with each monthly show but losing money. </span></em></p><p><em><span style="font-size:18px;"> </span></em></p><p><em><span style="font-size:18px;"> Below is my roster and champions and what's been happening so far. The RCI is this month and I'm looking to make this start of the new year a good one(where we make profit) so any tips(hirings,firings, suggested championship changes and etc) are more than welcome.</span></em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Main Eventers</span></strong></p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;">FACES</span>||<span style="color:#FF0000;">HEELS</span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;">Antix</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"> Fro Sure</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"> Xavier Reckless</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"> Bradley Blaze</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"> Cameron Jones</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"> Cheetah Boy</span></p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">George Wolfe</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"> Wooton Fitzpaine</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"> Mobstar</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"> Roderick Remus</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"> Thimbleby Langton</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"> Primus Allen</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"> Ernest Youngman</span></p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Upper Midcarder</span></strong></p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;">Logan Wolfsbaine</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"> Riley McManus</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"> Miller Fforde</span></p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">The Architect</span></p><p><span style="color:#FF0000;"> Syd Collier</span></p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Midcarder</span></strong></p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;">Seth Whitehead</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"> Nate Demarcus</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"> Josh Jacobs</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"> Cal Sanders</span></p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Lower Midcarder</span></strong></p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Ben Williams</span></p><p> <span style="text-decoration:underline;"><strong>Opener</strong></span></p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Nathan Black</span></p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Enhancement Talent</span></strong></p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Ernest Parker</span> - first graduate from the dojo</p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Managers</span></strong></p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;">Dharma Gregg</span>- Manages Cal Sanders(Thinking of having her manage a couple of lower faces not sure who)</p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Venus Angeletti</span>-Manages Ernest Youngman</p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Lisa Bowen</span>-Manages Langton and Fitzpaine</p><p> <span style="color:#0000FF;">Osiris</span>- Manages Reckless Antix</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Staff</span></strong></p><p> Marvin Earnest</p><p> Ernest Forthdyke-Hume - manages Ernest Parker in pre show matches will change once he makes it to the main show.</p><p> Benjamin Herring - User Avatar and my ref</p><p> Sam Keith - Road Agent</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Tag Teams</span></strong></p><p> Reckless Antix© - won the titles from the express after Collier attacked Cameron Jones for being the weak link of the team. Since then they've lost it to The Good ol' Boys and just recently won them back.</p><p> The Good ol' Boys - Heels they held the straps for most of 2017</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Titles</span></strong></p><p> <strong>Mid Atlantic American:</strong> George Wolfe</p><p> <strong>Mid Atlantic Championship:</strong> Fro Sure</p><p> <strong>Mid Atlantic Tag team:</strong> Reckless Antix</p><p> <strong>RCI:</strong> Andrew Harper(2017), Ernest Youngman(2016)</p><p> <strong>Sam Keith Classic:</strong> Bradley Blaze and Cameron Jones(2017), Reckless Antix(2016)</p><p> </p><p> </p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> The Situation</span></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"> Guage was quickly snatched up by a Japanese promotion so I gave the belt to Remus. Remus played the cowardly heel against several faces. Signed Fro Sure early in 2017 and started feuding the two. Brought in Youngman as partner for Remus.My plan is to turn Youngman face and either feaud with Allen or Remus for the title.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"> I wanted to face out Remus and have Youngman go after Fro Sure but they have terrible chemistry, so Youngman is feuding with Seth Whitehead until I can bring him into the title fold. For several months Remus would bring in protectors in the form of big guys to weaken up Fro Sure leading up to title shots. On one event Youngman ran down trying to interfere with Fro Sure but accidentally got in the way and cost Remus the title. Remus brought in Allen in hopes the big man can soften up the champ.</span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"> </span><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#2E8B57;">Not sure if I should put the strap back on Remus , or put it on Allen and then turn Youngman face and have the two feud over the title? Any ideas?</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"> </span><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#2E8B57;">I have been using Wolfe as an unstoppable heel that does anything for the title. He's complaining that he shouldn't be holding a midcard title and I'm not sure who should challenge for it next.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"> </span><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="color:#2E8B57;">My tag division is severely lacking. I'd love at least one more heel and face team but I can't seem to find any. I've been trying to build up Blaze/Jones or Blaze/DeMarcus as a face team but I'm lost on a heel team. Both tag teams have complained while holding the straps that the titles are for midcarders so I need a midcard team to get the titles.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"> To be Honest I'm not sure what the heck I should do for the RCI this year. Any suggestions based on my roster?</span></p><p><span style="font-size:18px;"> </span></p><p> sorry for the long post. Any ideas,tips,and suggestions will be greatly appreciated</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Depending on how you have progressed in your game, I say give the RCI to someone with the ability to headline now or in the near future. And ofcourse beat the main eventers of your rival company to boost your popularity. With that amount of money, I don't think you can do much wrong. So push hard for growth.</p>

One thing that might help people struggling with money is to up your user character's negotiation skill when you start a new game. Maxing it is not a tough choice for me if I'm running a small, perf-based company and it's a skill that can stay useful all the way to national.

Depending on how you have progressed in your game, I say give the RCI to someone with the ability to headline now or in the near future. And ofcourse beat the main eventers of your rival company to boost your popularity. With that amount of money, I don't think you can do much wrong. So push hard for growth.

ok so as long as I am growing in popularity I shouldn't worry about losing money?

I decided to have Seth Whitehead vs Ernest Youngman in the RCI final to continue their feud. Youngman is jealous of Whitehead who like Youngman made a big impact and continues to look impressive since debuting.

Youngman won the RCI for the second time after his new buddies Dagger and Mr. New York(New York Doll) ran in to help him steal the win. They are now calling themselves the club. Wanted New York and Dagger to eventually get the tag straps but they have no chemistry what so ever.

Can positive meddling help with that/

ok so as long as I am growing in popularity I shouldn't worry about losing money?

I decided to have Seth Whitehead vs Ernest Youngman in the RCI final to continue their feud. Youngman is jealous of Whitehead who like Youngman made a big impact and continues to look impressive since debuting.

Youngman won the RCI for the second time after his new buddies Dagger and Mr. New York(New York Doll) ran in to help him steal the win. They are now calling themselves the club. Wanted New York and Dagger to eventually get the tag straps but they have no chemistry what so ever.

Can positive meddling help with that/

No If you have a team roll bad chemistry than they will always have bad chemistry....the best you can do is max out their experience and it will cancel out the bad chemistry.

Two years have passed in my MAW career. The roster has had a massive overhaul in 24 months, both by my choice and bigger companies snatching my top stars. Greg Gauge is now working for USPW, and Kill Switch (Frankie Perez) is now in BHOTWG after a long stint as MAW Champ.

Davis Wayne Newton now reigns at the top of MAW as Sam Keith's prized champion after Keith's son departed. He's coming off a long feud with MAW mainstay, Roderick Remus. Remus was able to defeat DWN for the COTT World Heavyweight Title, but faltered when the MAW World Heavyweight Title was on the line.

MAW is currently in a transition as far as feuds go. The biggest feud going on right now is between former tag team partners Fro Sure & Logan Wolfsbaine. Logan turned on Fro when they failed to take the Tag Titles from the Dynamite Express. Fro Sure, meanwhile, won the 2018 Rip Chord Invitational Challenge, and as a result has been awarded a MAW World Heavyweight Title Shot.

As far as the rest of the roster goes, Dynamite Express continue to roll on their historic reign as Tag Champs. 3 years and counting! Blue Phantom ended Delirium's year long reign as the MAW American Champion, though their feud is far from over. Delirium has become a personal fav, being that he's being billed as a crazed maniac who rarely is pinned but loses often due to Disqualification because of foreign objects he hides in his gear.

As far as the business side goes, MAW is very close to Regional level, and now only faces two penalties as far as production goes (I don't improve it unless I make a monthly profit). As for my created character, I'm nearing the Highest Reputation, so I'll have to make the decision soon whether to stay with MAW or start my own company.

Right now, my character's resume has been sent to TCW following the removal of Kyle Rhodes as CEO. I doubt I'll get hired, but we'll see what happens.

• 3 weeks later...

<p>Starting a MAW file. After reading about the difficulties of not going bankrupt, I was further horrified to see Sam Keith tell me I need to make 150K within two years which seems more or less impossible without drastic cost-cutting. I'd like to keep vanilla MAW true to itself without going crazy on releasing & signing new guys even though the roster itself is relatively weak. Definitely left production as it is (though I was tempted to reduce the Production Values and Music, I still might depending on how the first month goes). </p><p> </p><p>

1. Went and moved everyone to 10 year long contracts with reduce monthly costs. </p><p> </p><p>

2. R.I.P. Commentators. I want to keep them but we can't afford them. Lisa Bowen joined also. I play as Jay Fair so he gets to stay. And Sam Keith's huge contract is equally present.</p><p> </p><p>

For the Rip Chord Invitational, I originally considered inviting a ton of guys but the financial situation doesn't allow it so there wasn't actually any invitation and I just went the best 4 available faces & heels. Greg Gauge was an easy option to take home the cup but since he's inevitably leaving, and currently champion, I decided against it. Remus being injured ruled him out so it was between The Architect and George Wolfe and since I value Architect more and because of MHero's fanaticism with him, I gave it to The Architect so he slots in easily as a title contender now. It was a 7 match card with no tag or american championship matches to speak of because again, gotta save money. 40 rated show despite all the penalties which is great. MOTN was Gauge/Architect with Gauge/Wolfe not far behind. </p><p> </p><p>

We actually made a profit on the show so seems like if we can keep ourselves at about 8 wrestlers a show we can stay profitable. The thing is though, I'd like to be able to have a 6-8 match card so staying at 8 wrestlers without having multiple wrestlers having more than one match a card is impossible. I know next event I'd like to have The Express/DeMarcus&Gray tag title match. I'll also likely have Gauge vs. Architect and Remus return match. But maybe a round robin challenge with Gauge vs. Architect vs. Remus to crown either Remus/Architect as champ will be a good way to give me 5 matches (ending in a main event triple threat to crown the champ after they all win one, lose one). That'll give me 5 matches and maybe I'll just add in an American Championship match.</p><p> </p><p>

EDIT:</p><p> </p><p>

Ran the show and with Gauge set to tour with PGHW, there was no way he was keeping the title. He went over Remus & lost to Architect, Architect lost to Remus but in the main event, Architect won it all. The story is that Architect has the perfect strategy to beat Gauge and that's why Gauge always fails, with the subtle influence that Gauge lost a couple minutes sooner in their singles match too. The Express won their tag title match by cheating, and Hal Harvard lost his belt to Cheetah Boy, after a rematch next event, he will renew his focus on the tag division as part of the Frat Pack. I'd like to add a face tag team to the affairs so I will face turn the Heartbreak Express. </p><p> </p><p>

Architect vs. Remus for the stupidly named 'Championship' (should just be called World lol)</p><p>

Hal Harvard vs. Cheetah Boy for the American</p><p>

DeMarcus & Gray vs. Dynamite Express</p><p>

Heartbreak Express vs. DeMarcus/Gray (Heartbreak will then face turn)</p><p> </p><p>

That'll be the card for Super Showdown. We'll get Express vs. Express and some new challengers for Architect/Cheetah Boy in at Americana. Probably George Wolfe & Miller Fforde.</p>

Doing something kind of crazy in my MAW game.

I tweaked the start data so that the American Wrestling Council (the new name for the COTT) also included FCW, ACPW, CILL, EMLL, AAA and QAW. Basically one promotion per territory. I also created World Lightweight, World Women's and World Women's Tag Team titles and assigned starting champions.

Since Pee-Wee Germaine canonically is a billionaire, in my game he struck a deal with Sam Keith to take over ownership of MAW and also leadership of the AWC.

I created a brand split for the company. One brand is MAW, and that's where all the MAW originals are located. The other brand is AWC, which is where the top stars of all the other AWC promotions as well as MAW wrestle.

Each brand has a weekly show on the network.

We got poached mercilessly at the start of the game but we've reached a new equilibrium. Amazingly, Greg Gauge has not been signed to a written deal yet, but it's still early. "The Big Bad" George Wolfe is getting the push of a lifetime right now. He beat Gauge for both the title and the Rip Chord Invitational Trophy in the main event of that show, and he followed that up two days later when he defeated AWC World Heavyweight Champion El Bandido in a title match.

The Dynamite Express got poached, so I hotshotted the tag team titles onto The American Cobras for the time being while I build up a new "MAW Original" tag team to take the belts back.

• 1 month later...

So I'm almost done with my second year of MAW. Many changes to the roster have been made.

Lost To Written Deals: Finlay O'Farraday, Greg Gauge, Roderick Remus

So with them gone, I had to scramble for a main event scene. Luckily I had that in Raphael whom I signed before my first show, he ended up winning the Rip Chord Invitational in his first night with the company.

The next year, Raphael as champion, lost in the finals to Logan Wolfsbaine, who is currently the 1/2 of the COTT Tag Team Champions with my user character (who was created with Road to Glory Rules) to propel him into the main event picture.

Logan, with all his momentum was unable to topple the fast rising Harvey Robbinfield, who won 7 straight matches and got himself into a title match along with Logan Wolfsbaine against Raphael.

This was three months ago. Robbinfield is my current champ, Keith Vegas holds the American title, and Wolfsbaine and My Avatar the Tag Champs.

Just a month before my Big critical goal of raising company funds to $250K, I looked and realized over the whole year, I was only up $682. I scrambled to find something, then realized, I have to sell the dojo.

I now have almost $600K in the bank, and After a year and a half of alternating making a few hundred and losing a few hundred, I am going into my first month not having to pay the $5K Dojo fee.

I should be able to bring in another top talent into MAW soon.

• 2 months later...