C-Verse Once in a Lifetime/Dream Matches

What are some dream matches you'd like to "see" in the C-Verse?

Marat vs Bruce

Two giants, would be a terrible match, but great attraction.

Cornell vs Bruce

Longtime face of TCW vs longtime face of SWF.

Bruce vs McFly

Battle of two eras.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="rd_dbacks01" data-cite="rd_dbacks01" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43694" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Jack Bruce vs. Nicky Champion</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Alternately, Nicky Champion vs. Wolf Hawkins (Sam Strong's protege vs. Tommy Cornell's).</p>

<p>I know Golden is technically the face of the company, but I gotta be honest, I always saw it as Cornell's company with Wolf right behind him. I mean, the figurehead of the company wasn't even the guy that helped put an end to The Syndicate, their biggest heel faction. That honor went to the Freedom Fighters, Joey Minnesota/Morgan and RDJ. Rocky just doesn't feel like the true face of TCW.</p><p> </p><p>

I do love the Yoshimi vs Kikkawa though. That would be great. Yoshimi has consistently been the best worker in the world for nearly 20 years, while Kikkawa has totally dominated Japan since his first title reign which I think happened in 97. </p><p> </p><p>

The Stones vs The DeColts. In War Games!</p><p>

Canada's two treasured families battling to see who's the real first family of Canada. </p><p> </p><p>

Emerald Angel vs Optimus</p><p>

The best Super Junior of the 90s and 00s vs the best Super Junior of today.</p>

<p>In terms of something a little different based on how they're established now and I kind of visualize both of them having mystical elements to the characters Enygma vs Vengance would be a really interesting story and match.</p><p> </p><p>

Tommy Cornell vs Rich Money in a good old fashioned heel off would also be super fun.</p><p> </p><p>

And I have a couple other choices for what I'd want but Remo vs Nicky Champion in terms of the ultimate monster for Nicky to try to conquer and Sammy Bach taking the rock star thing to darker levels against Jack Bruce would be two other ones.</p>

<p>Tommy Cornell vs Eric Eisen</p><p> </p><p>

This match would be everything holy and good in wrestling versus everything bad in wrestling. </p><p> </p><p>

Learning the craft, hard work, and a great personality getting you to the top vs nepotism...</p>

The McWades vs The Good Ol Boys vs The Boys From the Yukon

Elemental vs Elemental II vs American Elemental was a dream match i wanted to do back when the game first came out

Along those same lines

Elemental III vs American Elemental

or

Elemental III vs American Elemental vs AmEl II

or

Elemental III vs Mystic Dragon vs AmEl

or

E III/MYSTIC vs AmEl/AmEl II

• 3 weeks later...

Archived