NOTBPW - A Game of Stones... (and DeColts)

Guys thank you so much for the positive comments/feedback. Love how much you love the diary, because I'm still really enjoying writing it. While I can't wait for the new game to come out, I'll be continuing this save until I'm bored of it. Which may well be never :D Haha! I'll just write a quick comment about each match, and my rationale for my decisions on who to put over. I used to do this regularly, and I like giving you all my thoughts and ideas, without giving too much away... So here we go...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jacob Jett [def.] Thrill Seeker and Sayeed Ali

to WIN the NOTBPW Television Title

Jett and Seeker are the MVPs of my tag team division in truth. World's Most Wanted were an incredible team, and they won Championships and Ed Henson Cups. Their split was always going to be big for both of them. You could have a Shawn Michaels, and a Marty Jannetty (or however you spell it) situation, where one becomes the star, and one is forgotten. But I'd like to think I can build them both as singles stars. I always liked them both. As for Sayeed Ali, he has a bright future here. I'm currently trusting him to develop Lenny Brown and Ross Henry. He needs to help them both turn into future stars of the company. He's a hardcore fighter, who would have been the star of the hardcore division of the late 90s/early 00s in WWF/E. He wants every match to have no rules. It suits him. But I love that he can still wrestle properly. Like his bio says: "a very underrated worker who is capable of putting on excellent 'straight' wrestling matches too; he proved this when he represented 4C in the 2013 Rip Chord Invitational tournament held by MAW, having two excellent hard-hitting matches without any hardcore content."

Logan DeColt & The CanAm Blondes [def.] Sonny Wildside & The DaLays

My roster is a little bloated, so I'll be thinning it out in the coming weeks and months, using Alex DeColt and Victoria Stone-McFly's new company as an 'excuse' to trim the fat a little. It's safe to say that three of these guys are not my future, due to their age, and the fact they're on the time decline list. The other three are young, but I'm still trying to work out if they're the future of the company, or if they're destined to always be in the mid card. A run as a tag team could be great for Robin DaLay and Logan DeColt. The Sons Of Anarchy bring the best out of each other, and I think they'll learn lots from working together. It could be hard to book Logan properly now that his 'Father' Alex is gone!

Spencer Spade [def.] KC Glenn

to WIN the NOTBPW All Action Title

I'm in absolutely no doubt that these two ARE the future of NOTBPW. If they formed a tag team, they'd be the best young tag team in wrestling, but I'm going to book them as 'forever rivals'. By that I mean they will always be in a feud of some kind as opponents. Right now it's over the All Action Title, but in two years it could easily be over the Canadian Title. I can't think of a real life example, but maybe Chris Jericho and Kurt Angle?! They began by feuding over the Intercontinental Title, but were never far from being opponents. I may mix things up with these two. Potentially a run in the Ed Henson Cup as a TEAM, or something like that.

Aaron Andrews [def.] Dan Stone Jr.

I said to myself at the start that I was going to use Dan, Jeremy, Alex, and other non-wrestlers that can still go, very sparingly. I think I've done that. Dan's had 9 matches. Jeremy just 3 matches. Alex only 6. That's in 2 and a half years. Most of Dan's came in the first Ed Henson Cup, teaming with Duane to defeat World's Most Wanted, then The CanAm Blondes, and then losing to Jack and Ricky DeColt in the finals!! Alex has gone now, but Dan and Jeremy can still very much compete in the ring. Especially since Dan is my user character, has amazing popularity, and is better than most of my roster!! Aaron Andrews needed something different to do, to keep him away from the World Title scene. I know a lot of you want him to be Champion, which is great, but he's supposed to be a chickens**t heel that you all hate! :D Haha! I'll work on it.

Primed For Progress [def.] Mayhem, POISON & Prometheus, and Iron & Stone

to RETAIN the NOTBPW Tag Team Titles

Tag Team division has been hard to book ever since Jacob Jett and Owen Love got taken out on the same night and missed six months. This was a year ago, but it shook the division, and it's taken me a long time to build it back up. I had Primed For Progress, World's Most Wanted and the CanAm Blondes, all at the top of their game. Not to mention the Ring Generals and one or two others. It wasn't until I booked this match that I realised how similar the three sets of challengers are: Big guy and charismatic little guy!! Expect to see some change in the ranks in the coming weeks and months. I need to keep this division fresh. Hotstuff will help with that. They've always been a personal favourite of mine, and their run in developmental and 21CW has helped their popularity tremendously. They come in to the company as the 3rd most over tag team, with 100 experience!!

Steve DeColt [def.] Gargantuan

Probably the most controversial of the night. I decided I wanted to have Gargantuan go on this most unbelievable unbeaten run, including a Canadian Title reign, and it was fun to book. But it got stale towards the end. He'd have a match with a babyface. Win, and then beat them again in the re-match. I was recycling the same old storyline every time a new challenger emerged. So I decided to give him some time off. The problem was I then didn't have a Steve DeColt match for the biggest show of the year, so I rolled Gargantuan out again, WITH his new manager Floyd Goldworthy, and he lost again!! More time off for 'The Monster', but I have a rough plan of where and when he'll return.

Jack DeColt [def.] Tom Gilmore

My favourite storyline right now is Jack and Gilmore! Jack is able to bring out Tom's 'Angry' side because he's a 'Wild Man' himself. However Jack is also a heel, who knows how to push people's buttons. He got Tom to come out of 'retirement'; a story which by design keeps me from using Gilmore in TV matches very often now. In fact, between the DeColt Wrestle Festival and Jeopardy, he had just four matches. All on pay-per-view!! He appeared on every show in some form, but only wrestled on ppv!! Since Jeopardy, I've written two TV matches for him, but they're both big matches. I like finding ways to keep my top guys away from the World Title. Only to have them BOTH feel worthy of a Title shot, and a Title reign once the feud comes to a climax!

James Hernandez [def.] Gino Montero

to RETAIN the NOTBPW Canadian Title

Another controversial one, for many reasons. I think I've played you all well really. Breaking kayfabe for posts like this, but only telling you what I want you to know. I NEVER mentioned that El Fuego was Luis Montero Jr., but during the six month run under the mask, a number of you mentioned you thought it might be him. He debuted the show after Luis got fired :D :D :D I set myself the challenge of making you all forget it was him and I think I got most of you!! At first, I just jobbed him out. Thinking you'd peg him for an undercard worker like Sin Cara. Since Super Slam, I've made the El Fuego character more relevant. He was the 'Iron Man' in the Rumble Match, and has obviously joined up with Faith Enterprises. A nice match with KC Glenn, and a simmering rivalry within F.E. with Spencer Spade, and he's got a lot going on. His arrival in this match, and costing his own brother his first NOTBPW Canadian Title is a horrible thing to do to his own flesh and blood, and he may pay the ultimate price now. He's not going anywhere though. He's super talented between the ropes :D

As for Gino Montero and James Hernandez, they're the MVPs of my entire roster, and so it was only fitting to have them Main Event the biggest show of the year. As someone said, Gino now has a stable to 'work his way through' before ultimately getting a re-match for the Title. If Hernandez's run is as good as his TV Title run, he'll still be Champ by the time Gino is through with his rivals. But then again, NOTBPW is now DeColt country. Both Steve and Jack are due a Title shot, and Ricky's movie won't be filming forever!! Hernandez has a lot of challengers to fend off... With more talent in the roster than ever before!!

I'd love to see Ricky DeColt return and be the man to dethrone James Hernandez after a good, fairly long reign. Wouldn't be against Gino 2 time either tbh

Then you should enjoy at least some of my plans... !!

I wonder if any of you spotted the hidden 'Easter Egg' in the Mid Summer Madness Poster...?!

DiyT2J2.jpg

The 'Gino Montero' pic is repeated behind him in both directions, but the far right one, next to James Hernandez, is actually Luis Montero Jr.!! :D

Spencer Spade [def.] KC Glenn

to WIN the NOTBPW All Action Title

I'm in absolutely no doubt that these two ARE the future of NOTBPW. If they formed a tag team, they'd be the best young tag team in wrestling, but I'm going to book them as 'forever rivals'. By that I mean they will always be in a feud of some kind as opponents. Right now it's over the All Action Title, but in two years it could easily be over the Canadian Title. I can't think of a real life example, but maybe Chris Jericho and Kurt Angle?! They began by feuding over the Intercontinental Title, but were never far from being opponents. I may mix things up with these two. Potentially a run in the Ed Henson Cup as a TEAM, or something like that.

The Rock and Triple H come to mind as well they been fighting each other since Rocky Maivia and Hunter Hearst Helmsley and always seem to never be on the same disposition

V5YIeCy.jpg

<div style="background-color:#ffffff;color:darkred;border-style:solid;border-width:3px;box-shadow: 0 4px 8px 0 ";">

NOTBPW Canadian Title:

J0e31fb.png2TNlbwI.png

Held by:
'Mainstream' James Hernandez

Reign began:
Saturday, Week 2, June 2018...

Won from:
Gino Montero

Defences:

Prestige:
90 (+5)

Previous Champions – since game began (January 2016)

Gino Montero [Week 3, April 2018 – Week 2, June 2018]

Gargantuan (2-Time World Champion) [Week 2, June 2017 – Week 3, April 2018]

Jack DeColt (6-Time World Champion) [Week 2, February 2017 – Week 2, June 2017]

Trent Shaffer [Week 2, October 2016 – Week 2, February 2017]

Steve DeColt (7-Time World Champion) [Week 2, January 2016 – Week 2, October 2016]

Tim Westybrook [Week 1, December 2015 – Week 2, January 2016]

</div>

<div style="background-color:#ffffff;color:darkred;border-style:solid;border-width:3px;box-shadow: 0 4px 8px 0 ";">

NOTBPW Tag Team Title:

sWckR1s.png0eYqC7Y.pngMmspxV7.png

Held by:
Primed For Progress (Cameron Vessey & Christian Price) (4)

Reign began:
Saturday, Week 2, May 2018...

Won from:
Mayhem

Defences:

Prestige:
77 (-5)

Previous Champions - since game began (January 2016)

Mayhem (Aldous Blackfriar & Mutant) [Week 2, January 2018 – Week 2, May 2018]

Primed For Progress (Cameron Vessey & Christian Price) (3) [Week 4, September 2017 – Week 2, January 2018]

Bad Reputation (Dan DaLay & Derek Frost) [Week 4, August 2017 – Week 4, September 2017]

Primed For Progress (Cameron Vessey & Christian Price) (2) [Week 2, July 2017 – Week 4, August 2017]

[VACANT]

The Can-Am Blondes (The Natural & Owen Love) (4) [Week 2, June 2017 – Week 2, July 2017]

[VACANT]

Edd Stone & Duane Stone [Week 2, May 2017 – Week 2, June 2017]

World's Most Wanted (Thrill Seeker & Jacob Jett) (2) [Week 4, March 2017 – Week 2, May 2017]

Cameron Vessey & Christian Price [Week 2, December 2016 – Week 4, March 2017]

World's Most Wanted (Thrill Seeker & Jacob Jett) [Week 2, August 2016 – Week 2, December 2016]

The CanAm Blondes (The Natural & Owen Love) (3) [Week 3, May 2016 – Week 2, August 2016]

Iron Might (Tim Westybrook & Danny Cavanagh) [Week 1, April 2016 – Week 3, May 2016]

Omar Brown & Harlem Haynes (4) [Week 1, October 2015 – Week 1, April 2016]

</div>

NOTBPW Television Title:

byEB1tI.pngP2ikNu0.png

Held by:
'The Amazing' Jacob Jett

Reign began:

Won from:
Sayeed Ali

Defences:

Prestige:
77 (no change)

Sayeed Ali [Week 2, January 2018 – Week 2, June 2018]

Sonny Wildside [Week 2, September 2017 – Week 2, January 2018]

James Hernandez (2) [Week 2, February 2016 – Week 2, September 2017]

Tim Westybrook (2) [Week 2, October 2016 – Week 2, February 2017]

James Hernandez [Week 2, August 2016 – Week 2, October 2016]

John Maverick (2) [Week 2, July 2016 – Week 2, August 2016]

Harrison Hash [Week 3, May 2016 – Week 2, July 2016]

Cameron Vessey (2) [Week 1, August 2015 – Week 3, May 2016]

</div>

NOTBPW All Action Title:

DCqVwHb.pngn0PoAP9.png

Held by:
'The Supreme' Spencer Spade

Reign began:

Won from:
KC Glenn

Defences:

Prestige:
55 (+5)

KC Glenn [Week 1, April 2018 – Week 2, June 2018]

Erik Strong 'Though' [Week 2, January 2018 – Week 1, April 2018]

New Championship Created – [Week 2, January 2018]

</div>

NOTBPW Ed Henson Memorial Tag Team Cup:

4pFvfDc.jpg4W1qLuL.jpg3vJp3od.jpg

2018 Winners:
World's Most Wanted (Jacob Jett & Thrill Seeker) (2)

Prestige:
92 (+7 on last year)

Previous Winnerss - since game began (January 2016)

2017: World's Most Wanted (Jacob Jett & Thrill Seeker)

2016: The DeColt Brothers (Jack DeColt & Ricky DeColt)

</div>

AkpPfxR.jpg

jxHp2Nb.jpg

'The Ace' AARON ANDREWS (H)

'The Monster' GARGANTUAN (H)

'Magnificent' GINO MONTERO (F)

'Wild Man' JACK DeCOLT (H)

'Mainstream' JAMES HERNANDEZ (H) [2018 Super Slam Rumble Winner, NOTBPW Canadian Champion]

'The Outsider' STEVE DeCOLT (F)

'Angry' TOM GILMORE (F)

'Cut Throat' TRENT SHAFFER (F)

WX42O9E.jpg

'The Iron Fist' DAN DaLAY (F)

'The Barbadian Barbarian' DONTE DUNN (F)

'The Amazing' JACOB JETT (F) [NOTBPW Television Champion]

'The Saviour of Wrestling' JONATHAN FAUST (H)

'The Ridder' POISON (H)

'High Energy' SEEKER (H)

3WIhhAk.jpg

'The Man Beast' AKIMA BRAVE (H)

ERIK STRONG 'Though' (H)

'The Assassin' ERNEST YOUNGMAN (F)

'The Silent Threat' JOHN MAVERICK (H) [set to retire]

'Country Strong' KC GLENN (F)

'The Black Sheep' LOGAN DeCOLT (H)

'Gentleman' LORD JAMES KING (H)

LUIS MONTERO JR. (H)

'The Dark Shadow' PROMETHEUS (H)

ROBIN DaLAY (H)

'Notorious' SAYEED ALI

'The Hillbilly Heartthrob' SOLOMON GOLD (F)

'The Man Without Fear' SONNY WILDSIDE (F)

'The Supreme' SPENCER SPADE (H) [NOTBPW All Action Champion]

'Awesome' WADE ORSON (F)

HUNBqGF.jpg

Edd Stone and Tim Westybrook – IRON AND STONE (H)

The Natural and Owen Love – THE CANAM BLONDES (H)

Christian Price and Cameron Vessey – PRIMED FOR PROGRES (F) [NOTBPW Tag Team Champions]

Marv Statler and Dean Waldorf – THE RING GENERALS (F)

Lenny Brown and Ross Henry – COAST TO COAST CONNECTION (H)

Aldous Blackfriar and Mutant – MAYHEM (H)

Jay B and Buff Martinez – HOTSTUFF (F)

uXTCXaD.jpg

Faith, Spencer Spade, James Hernandez, Luis Montero Jr. – FAITH ENTERPRISES

Ernest Youngman, Marv Statler and Dean Waldorf – THE SHOOTERS

Sayeed Ali, Lenny Brown and Ross Henry - COAST TO COAST CONNECTION

H4uMY0X.jpg

'The Maverick' JULIAN WATSON (H)

'The Young Gun' RICKY DeCOLT (F) – Filming a Movie

4wKMfr5.jpg

NOTBPW Owner and Road Agent – JEREMY STONE

Booking Committee Member and Road Agent – DAN STONE Jr.

On-Screen Authority Figure (Match Maker) – DARK ANGEL

Manager of 'Fath Enterprises' – FAITH

Manager **New Signing** - ??

Sister of Dan and Mother of Robin DaLay – ROMY DaLAY

Announcer – PETER MICHAELS

Colour Commentator – TOM TOWNSEND

Colour Commentator – ADRIAN GARCIA

Backstage Interviewer – KATIE CAMERON

Backstage Interviewer – TIMOTHY WEIGHTMAN

Backstage Interviewer – JENNY PLAYMATE

Referee – FRANCIS LONG

Referee – RIC YOUNG

Road Agent – CRAIG PRINCE

Road Agent – SAM KEITH

SCcuj2j.jpg

V5vE6UN.jpg

Steve DeColt handed book by Jeremy Stone!!

NOTBPW Principle Owner Jeremy Stone recently fired both Alex DeColt, and his own sister Victoria Stone-McFly... Vic was the head booker for the company, and Jeremy has now offered the job to Alex's own brother Steve DeColt!! Thoughts are this was a show of respect for Steve, and a show of solidarity between the two legendary Canadian Families... However, politics aside, Steve is a GREAT choice for head booker... He wanted the job back in CGC, when Alex took over the company as its owner...

________

ciPrSJU.jpg

Dan DaLay offered big money move to join Alex and Victoria's new company!!

Following on from last months announcement that John Maverick was considering an offer from Alex DeColt and Victoria Stone-McFly to join their new company... Alex's best friend Dan DaLay has also been contacted!! The veteran big heavyweight's contract is due for renewal soon, and thoughts are NOTBPW won't be offering a long deal, or a big one... More on this developing story as we get it!!

________

<div style="background-color:#ffffff;color:darkred;border-style:solid;border-width:3px;box-shadow: 0 4px 8px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2), 0 6px 20px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.19)";">

< < QUICK PICKS for NOTBPW: Championship Wrestling, JUNE 2018, WEEK 3… > >

Hotstuff (Jay B & Buff Martinez) [vs] Donte Dunn & Akima Brave

'No Fear' Sonny Wildside [vs] The Natural w/ Owen Love

Local Enhancement Talents [vs] Spencer Spade & Luis Montero Jr.

'Country Strong' KC Glenn [vs] 'Gentleman' Lord James King

Primed For Progress (Cameron Vessey & Christian Price) [vs] Iron and Stone (Tim Westybrook & Edd Stone)

'The Amazing' Jacob Jett [vs] 'The Ace' Aaron Andrews

</div>

<p><p><strong>Hotstuff</strong> (Jay B & Buff Martinez) [vs] Donte Dunn & Akima Brave</p><p> </p><p></p><p>

'No Fear' Sonny Wildside [vs] <strong>The Natural</strong> w/ Owen Love</p><p> </p><p></p><p>

Local Enhancement Talents [vs] <strong>Spencer Spade & Luis Montero Jr.</strong></p><p> </p><p></p><p>

'<strong>Country Strong' KC Glenn</strong> [vs] 'Gentleman' Lord James King</p><p> </p><p></p><p>

<strong>Primed For Progress</strong> (Cameron Vessey & Christian Price) [vs] Iron and Stone (Tim Westybrook & Edd Stone)</p><p> </p><p></p><p>

'The Amazing' Jacob Jett [vs] '<strong>The Ace' Aaron Andrews</strong></p></p>

<p><p><strong>Hotstuff (Jay B & Buff Martinez)</strong> [vs] Donte Dunn & Akima Brave</p><p> </p><p></p><p>

'No Fear' Sonny Wildside [vs] <strong>The Natural w/ Owen Love</strong></p><p> </p><p></p><p>

Local Enhancement Talents [vs] <strong>Spencer Spade & Luis Montero Jr.</strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong></p><p>

'Country Strong' KC Glenn</strong> [vs] 'Gentleman' Lord James King</p><p> </p><p></p><p>

Primed For Progress (Cameron Vessey & Christian Price) [vs] <strong>Iron and Stone (Tim Westybrook & Edd Stone)</strong></p><p> </p><p></p><p>

'The Amazing' Jacob Jett [vs] <strong>'The Ace' Aaron Andrews</strong></p></p>

<p><p><strong>Hotstuff (Jay B & Buff Martinez)</strong> [vs] Donte Dunn & Akima Brave</p><p></p><p>

<em>It is a shame to see Dunn stall a little bit, but I don't think Hotstuff was brought up and given a big entrance just to lose. Brave and Dunn fight back and forth here, but I hope Dunn gets clear of this soon and sets his sights on some singles work.</em></p><p> </p><p></p><p>

'No Fear' Sonny Wildside [vs] <strong>The Natural w/ Owen Love</strong></p><p></p><p>

<em>Wildside had become an afterthought even before you revealed that he was floundering around. I could see him getting one over the aging Natural a few months back, but he looks like a victim of roster growth as the Monteros, Spade, and Glenn have passed him up. </em></p><p> </p><p></p><p>

Local Enhancement Talents [vs] <strong>Spencer Spade & Luis Montero Jr.</strong></p><p></p><p>

<em>I always had a suspicion that Luis was El Fuego since he did debut immediately after his match with Gino, but I didn't think he would turn on his brother like that. Loved it!</em></p><p> </p><p></p><p>

<strong>'Country Strong' KC Glenn</strong> [vs] 'Gentleman' Lord James King</p><p></p><p>

<em>It was disappointing to see Glenn's reign as All Action champ was a short one, but it seems like a title that can move around a lot more without taking prestige hits. Let the Spade versus Glenn story begin to build.</em></p><p> </p><p></p><p>

Primed For Progress (Cameron Vessey & Christian Price) [vs] <strong>Iron and Stone (Tim Westybrook & Edd Stone)</strong></p><p></p><p>

<em>I was suprised that the title prestige fell while P4P have held the belts. But this gives Iron and Stone a chance to claim the title match next, and while it wouldn't surprise me if they won, your tag division is so heel heavy that P4P might have to hold on to them unless Hotstuff is immediately ready.</em></p><p> </p><p></p><p>

'The Amazing' Jacob Jett [vs] <strong>'The Ace' Aaron Andrews</strong></p><p></p><p>

<em>Slow your roll, Jett. You got a big win, but this is the big leagues when you cross with Andrews. Good match here, but Jett isn't claiming this scalp (yet).</em></p></p>

My guy

Primed For Progress (Cameron Vessey & Christian Price) [vs] Iron and Stone (Tim Westybrook & Edd Stone)

Good opportunity for the JttS.

Hotstuff (Jay B & Buff Martinez) [vs] Donte Dunn & Akima Brave-I really love all 4 of these guys tbh

'No Fear' Sonny Wildside [vs] The Natural w/ Owen Love-The Natural is older and really should probably be putting Wildside over here

'The Amazing' Jacob Jett [vs] 'The Ace' Aaron Andrews-This match sounds like it will be insane

Dunn is an upper midcarder now but I think Brave takes the fall here. Sure wish somebody could get Som o Dem Sunny Daze.

Wildside is not losing to an old tag teamer here. He picks up a spot of momentum against the Love, Natural, Logan, Robin faction.

Easy win for a Faith Enterprises that seems to be on the same page now

Glenn Tunes Up the Sunshine Band and gets some momentum.

Would love an Edd Stone win here. He needs to get back on track. I feel like too many people have surpassed him.

The Ace aces Jett.

< < QUICK PICKS for NOTBPW: Championship Wrestling, JUNE 2018, WEEK 3… > >

lEDC9hH.jpg

JUNE 2018, WEEK 3…

Show Rating: 91

Announce Team:

9eHH4Wa.pnglNhSZHh.jpgeXOBXiC.jpg

Peter Michaels, Tom Townsend and Adrian Garcia

DaLay Reaction

ciPrSJU.jpg

After a wild Mid Summer Madness, in which emotions ran high, Dan DaLay was turned on by his own SON Robin!!

To kick off tonight's show, Dan was waiting in the parking lot for Robin, and his cousin Logan DeColt to arrive at the building...

He paced back and forth, as we cut to the ring for the opening match...

xiceyGo.jpg

<div style="background-color:#ffffff;color:darkred;border-style:solid;border-width:3px;box-shadow: 0 4px 8px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2), 0 6px 20px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.19)";">

5QiMogs.jpgreKP0gk.jpgKqhQmzK.jpgywVP5bX.jpgQjp1NDY.jpg

Making their debut in NOTBPW, the European tag team known as Hotstuff took on the established duo of Donte Dunn and Akima Brave. Dunn and Brave might be established stars here in Canada, but they're most certainly NOT an established tag team! The two brawlers worked well together at times, but Jay B and Buff Martinez have been teaming up for over 12 years. Jay B used his boxing background to maintain control, and Buff Martinez hit his 'El K.O.' finisher on Akima Brave to end the contest.

Winners:
Hotstuff (Jay B & Buff Martinez)

Finish:
'El K.O.' (Roundhouse Kick)

</div>

Pointing The Finger

reKP0gk.jpg5QiMogs.jpg2oL9jgy.jpg

After the match, the newcomers asked for microphones, and they called Ernest Youngman out to the ring...

Jay B:
“Hey Youngman... We told you we'd get you out here, and tell you who attacked you two weeks ago... We know this, because we saw it go down and we ran the attackers off... So... The two men involved were...”

b2RO2cf.jpg

Before Jay B could finish what he was saying, his fellow Brit Wade Orson headed to the ring... Ernest Youngman couldn't believe Wade was here...

Wade Orson:
“That's right Youngman... It was me... I took you out, because I am SICK of being your tag team partner... Because I... Have found a new one...”

bHayR58.jpg

Out of nowhere, 'Cut Throat' Trent Shaffer hit the ring and blasted Ernest Youngman from behind!!

Shaffer and Orson then attacked Hotstuff and took them both down too...

Peter Michaels:
“What are we SEEING here gentlemen...?!”

Adrian Garcia:
“Well it looks like Wade Orson has found a new friend Michaels... Orson and Shaffer look like a formidable unit... but so too do newcomers Hotstuff!!”

Tom Townsend:
“Yeah the tag team division just added TWO new contenders... Primed For Progress have gotta be watching this story carefully...”

xiceyGo.jpg

AZ1ShU1.jpgKqhQmzK.jpgnPvEyos.jpgiktYhaL.jpg

These two gelled so well as opponents, but Owen Love at ringside was a real handful. The crowd hate him, and they aren't exactly keen on The Natural either. They cheered everything Sonny Wildside did tonight, but he wasn't enough to overcome the veteran CanAm Blondes. Love distracted the fan favourite, and as he turned around Natural clattered him with his 'American Guillotine' Lariat!

Winner:
The Natural w/ Owen Love

Finish:
'American Guillotine' Lariat

</div>

xiceyGo.jpg

Our S**t's On Pause

V5vE6UN.jpgl0sySFw.jpg

Backstage, Steve DeColt and Gino Montero bumped into each other... The big DeColt Brother tried to intimidate Gino...

Gino Montero:
“Hey Steve... I ended the STREAK of Gargantuan... You ever heard of him?! He's a Monster... So I'm not exactly going to be intimidated by you am I...”

Steve, through gritted teeth, told Gino that he respects the young Mexican, but he better watch his mouth...

Steve DeColt:
“Look... I'm not happy with you for you kicking me... but we have other issues to deal with... Namely... James Hernandez... Spencer Spade... and Luis Montero Jr... We need to take them DOWN... Together...!!”

Gino Montero:
“Our s**t's on pause...?!”

Steve DeColt:
“Our s**t's on pause... The question is... How do we do this...?”

Gino said he had something in mind... But that they would need to get on the same page... and discuss things...

xiceyGo.jpg

trRQfGK.jpgtrRQfGK.jpgKqhQmzK.jpgn0PoAP9.png9XrCfvO.jpg
w/
odmO5rb.jpg

Local Enhancement Talents [vs] Spencer Spade & Luis Montero Jr. w/ Faith

Faith has said all along that her clients in Faith Enterprises don't have to get along. She allowed them to work together in a tag team match tonight though, and they looked dominant in a short match. All Action Champion Spencer Spade shone in particular, and then Luis Montero Jr. won it with his 'Iniciador de Fuego' Code Breaker!

Winners:
Spencer Spade & Luis Montero Jr. w/ Faith

Finish:
'Iniciador de Fuego' (Fire Starter - Code Breaker)

</div>

xiceyGo.jpg

Get Out!!

ciPrSJU.jpgepgDKue.jpg80qoJKb.jpg

Dan DaLay was shown waiting in the parking lot again, and his son Robin, and Robin's Cousin Logan DeColt both arrived in Robin's car...

They pulled up at a distance, and Dan DaLay saw them... The big veteran RAN towards them, holding a baseball bat!!

Robin and Logan jumped back in Robin's car, and it screamed away to safety!!

xiceyGo.jpg

The John Maverick Retirement Tour

7lmD5aZ.jpg

Next up, we learned that next week, John Maverick's Retirement Tour would continue, with a match against a former friend...

Maverick will go 1 on 1 with a man he held the NOTBPW Tag Team Titles with... 'Gentleman' Lord James King!!

At some point in the next few weeks, 'The Silent Threat' will also battle Tom Gilmore... Who we'll hear from later tonight...

xiceyGo.jpg

xfnzBKE.jpgKqhQmzK.jpgevQWWP1.jpg

Speaking of Lord James King, the 'Gentleman' was in action here tonight. He wiped his feet on the apron before entering the ring, and he began the match with his hands behind his back. But that's as good as it got for King against the fired up KC Glenn. King took a beating from the man who was screwed out of his All Action Title at Mid Summer Madness; another victim of Faith Enterprises! Glenn won this one quickly, with his 'Tune Up The Sunshine Band' finisher!

Winner:
'Country Strong' KC Glenn

Finish:
'Tune Up The Sunshine Band' Brogue Kick

</div>

xiceyGo.jpg

Poor Man's POISON

z59xWMv.jpg6zDwFxG.jpg8S5PcmJ.jpg

Backstage, Aldous Blackfriar bumped into POISON and Prometheus... The latter two laughed at Aldous, who was all alone tonight...

POISON:
“We heard Mutant is out injured... Tough break kid... Guess you've got no one watching your back now huh...? Makes you kinda vulnerable don't you think...?”

Aldous told POISON to back off... because he and Prometheus were just a 'rip off' of Mayhem's big man/little man tandem...

POISON:
“A rip off huh...? Woooww... Okay... Well listen Aldous... How about this... YOU... Are a poor man's... POISON... and if you don't carry my bags for me... RIGHT NOW... I'm going to get Prometheus here to take your head... and rip THAT off!!”

Aldous didn't have a choice... he grabbed POISON's bags from Prometheus... and followed reluctantly behind the two men...

xiceyGo.jpg

Fighting In The Streets

6Ysd8C7.jpg

In the place you can usually find him, 'Angry' Tom Gilmore was stood in his garage, organising some power tools...

Tom Gilmore:
“People have been saying, that Jack (DeColt) got what he wanted... They say he wanted to fire me up again... and they say, that he got it... But I know... and you all know... That he didn't even get HALF of a fired up Tom Gilmore... If he wants to FIGHT me... If he wants to fight the REAL Gilmore... He'll meet me at Jeopardy... In a STREET FIGHT!!”

Gilmore said that DeColt can bring his chain... He can bring his thumbs to the eyes... It won't make a difference...

Tom Gilmore:
“When he hits me... I'll hit him back a LOT harder... But on to other things... Next week, I will make a rare appearance on NOTBPW Television... I'm there to see John Maverick... Because it will be my HONOUR to be one of his final matches here in NOTBPW... and I don't expect to see Jack DeColt...”

Gilmore continued tidying his tools... He looked pleased with how tidy the garage was... Almost like he'd 'finished'...

xiceyGo.jpg

r1PZOnn.pngw8wuoFL.pngKqhQmzK.jpgxlks26a.jpgRlWmWUy.jpg

A rough night for Edd Stone, who got a bloodied nose in this tag team match, that resembled a fist fight more than it did a wrestling match. Tim Westybrook was instrumental in making sure Iron and Stone stayed in the fight, but he was put down by a 'Stud Stopper' Stunner from Christian Price. This left Edd Stone exposed, and he was pinned by Cameron Vessey following a brutal looking 'Vessey Driver II'.

Winners:
Primed For Progress (Cameron Vessey & Christian Price)

Finish:
'Vessey Driver II' (Package Piledriver)

</div>

xiceyGo.jpg

Bravo Champ

2TNlbwI.pngrLO60PJ.jpg

Backstage, new NOTBPW Canadian Champion James Hernandez bumped into the man known only as Seeker...

Seeker:
“Hey Champ... Great win at Mid Summer Madness... FINALLY... We have a real Canadian Champion... Someone the locker room can look up to... I think you and Faith Enterprises make a great pairing...”

Hernandez was taken aback... He told Seeker that he is NOT aligned with Faith Enterprises...

Seeker:
“Really...?! Well you DO surprise me... Listen, I don't want any trouble... Maybe one day, you and I will tangle for that Belt... But right now, I have my sights set on a different Champion... Jacob Jett!!”

xiceyGo.jpg

The Elephant In The Room

bLkTJNo.jpgTtz2mqu.jpgo7RE8sD.jpg

In their usual drinking hole, Sayeed Ali, Ross Henry and Lenny Brown of the Coast To Coast Connection were sat drinking...

They had a chair each around a table full of empty beer bottles... and there was also an empty chair next to Ali...

None of them needed to say it... But the empty chair was for the NOTBPW Television Title Belt that Ali lost to Jacob Jett at Mid Summer Madness...

Sayeed Ali:
“I want it back boys... I want it back NOW... Jacob Jett is NOT a fitting Champion... Seeker is NOT a fitting challenger... Those two BOYS need to know I'm coming after them...”

xiceyGo.jpg

P2ikNu0.pngKqhQmzK.jpgleDkV1c.jpg

An awesome main event between two of NOTBPW's most exciting wrestlers. Jacob Jett flies around the ring, and doesn't care about his body. Whereas Aaron Andrews, who can fly when needed, prefers a slow, methodical pace. Andrews doesn't care about his
opponent's
body, and is willing to do just about anything to win. He used every trick he knows to slow Jett down, including side-stepping a cross body block attempt! From then on, Andrews had Jett where he wanted him. But for a late flurry from the 'Amazing' fan favourite, Andrews was in complete control. 'The Ace' mercifully ended it with his 'Hot Shot'.

Winner:
'The Ace' Aaron Andrews

Finish:
'Hot Shot' (Spanish Fly)

</div>

Peter Michaels:
“Aaron Andrews with a huge win to end the show gentlemen!!”

Adrian Garcia:
“Yeah he just beat the NOTBPW Television Champion... He's had a great few weeks, including beating Dan Stone Jr. at Mid Summer Madness!!”

Tom Townsend:
“Join us next week to see where 'The Ace' goes next... and who will get the next TV Title shot against Jacob Jett?!”

aKvrBZc.jpg

Hotstuff [def.] Akima Brave & Donte Dunn

The Natural [def.] Sonny Wildside

Spencer Spade & Luis Montero Jr. [def.] Local Enhancement Talents

KC Glenn [def.] Lord James King

Primed For Progress [def.] Iron And Stone

Aaron Andrews [def.] Jacob Jett

SCcuj2j.jpg

Nothing to report this week... Had a busy few weeks and have hardly written anything, but managed to get this show over the line... Things seem to be settling down a little, and I still have loads of plans for this diary! So we'll keep rolling... I'm only posting a month ahead of what I have written out fully right now, where I'd normally be two or three months!!

< < QUICK PICKS for NOTBPW: Championship Wrestling, JUNE 2018, WEEK 4… > >

'The Man Without Fear' Sonny Wildside [vs] 'The Saviour Of Wrestling' Jonathan Faust

'The Iron Fist' Dan DaLay [vs] 'Notorious' Sayeed Ali w/ The CTC

'The Silent Threat' John Maverick [vs] 'Gentleman' Lord James King

'The Second Generation Superstar' Cameron Vessey [vs] 'The Enforcer' Tim Westybrook

Steve DeColt & Gino Montero [vs] The CanAm Blondes

</div>

The Man Without Fear' Sonny Wildside [vs] 'The Saviour Of Wrestling' Jonathan Faust

'The Second Generation Superstar' Cameron Vessey [vs] 'The Enforcer' Tim Westybrook

'The Man Without Fear' Sonny Wildside [vs] 'The Saviour Of Wrestling' Jonathan Faust

<p>'The Man Without Fear' Sonny Wildside [vs]<strong> 'The Saviour Of Wrestling' Jonathan Faust</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

'The Iron Fist' Dan DaLay [vs]<strong> 'Notorious' Sayeed Ali w/ The CTC</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The John Maverick Retirement Tour</p><p>

<strong>'The Silent Threat' John Maverick</strong> [vs] 'Gentleman' Lord James King</p><p> </p><p>

'The Second Generation Superstar' Cameron Vessey [vs]<strong> 'The Enforcer' Tim Westybrook</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Steve DeColt & Gino Montero</strong> [vs] The CanAm Blondes</p>