Help me name my women's division

I'm starting a new national company called Premier Wrestling Elite and I want to give my women's division a special name but I have no idea what to call it.

WWE used to use Divas

Impact/TNA uses Knockouts

I'm looking for something more in the line with Knockouts but I don't want to use that exactly.

Any ideas to help me out?

What kind of product are you running with your promotion? I'd just call them women, crazy I know. ;)

Sure, if it's a sports entertainment company, you might want to find some kind of fancy name, but even then, you can't go wrong with simply calling them women or maybe ladies.

What kind of product are you running with your promotion? I'd just call them women, crazy I know. ;)

Sure, if it's a sports entertainment company, you might want to find some kind of fancy name, but even then, you can't go wrong with simply calling them women or maybe ladies.

I am running a sports entertainment company in 2010 and it's currently the #3 company in the US behind WWE and TNA.

I just feel like women or ladies is kinda boring. I want a cool name :)

Agree 100%. I just went through this in a save myself and ended up just going with Women. Anything else just seems too forced to me. Too each their own though!

Vixxens was been said, but a possibility. Bombshell Division, Doll Division (You could even hold a ppv named "Guys and Dolls"), Queen Division, Femme Fetales division, Goddess Division, or in the Thunderverse, the big Sports Entertainment company in that game uses the Starlets Division.

Some suggestions.

I've decided to go with Bombshells.

How about some ideas for my cruiserweight division?

WWE uses Cruiserweight

Impact/TNA uses X-Division

Does anyone call their cruiserweight division something else?

I've seen someone use Lightning division.

• 2 weeks later...