Ellin's Grove: Dragons & Demons [Game Thread]

Rayelek

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides 50/50 are there any other caveats to this power? Like a hint that they might change alignments?

Nothing like that, just that I can revive them.

I agree that you should do this now and hope luck is on your side or you're probably going to get lynched mate.

I'm ok with it. I just want to make sure no one comes in and says "Why did you do that now? You should have waited!" In case there is something I've missed.

I honestly don't know if that's going to make everyone "ok" or not though. So be prepared for the lynch going through anyways, and just do what you always do, get to the bottom of things.

@dj, taking a page from the Derek B book, if not you-then who?

I only have a few scum vibes. I can go ahead and lay out my thoughts right now, but there isn't much to go on.

Destiny- I think is town.

Rabbitman- says he wants to play this game, so far I have town vibes from him. He always feels town after he posts though, and his thought process on me probably has me less objective.

lukess11- Town.

BHK- Town.

hellshock70- comes off town so far.

Zergon- Wild card.

Too Sweet Spartan- Feels scummy, and why I hesitated on the res try.

Eliphas- Wild card.

moon_lit_tears- Probably Scum.

Emark- Unsure of. Always feels town to me.

bak42- Same as above. Traditionally a slow starter.

Tha Black Phenom- Same as bak

Eternal Phoenix- Scum vibe, feels like his posts, what little there is of them, are sporadic.

Leion- Town (hopefully lives again)

DeadCeleb- Not much to go off of, scum vibe.

Imarevenant- Always feels scummy to me, this time not as much, this time not as much to go off of. This time he probably rolled scum.

I believe every game we've played in lately you claim i'm scum, I'm usually town.

I like the little loophole you put in your claim. It's a 50/50 chance it will work, so when it fails you'll look innocent.

We've seen one Resurrection, sure let's see a second one.

IF it fails, I'll be lynched, and you will NOT look so innocent, will you?

IF it fails, I'll be lynched, and you will NOT look so innocent, will you?

because I'm suspicious of your claim, I'll look suspicious? We've had someone come out and claim DAY 2 that you are bad. Why wouldn't we question your claim?

If you turn up town, the person who put their neck on the line for a bold claim looks bad. I don't see how the rest of us look bad in this whole operation right now.

because I'm suspicious of your claim, I'll look suspicious? We've had someone come out and claim DAY 2 that you are bad. Why wouldn't we question your claim?

If you turn up town, the person who put their neck on the line for a bold claim looks bad. I don't see how the rest of us look bad in this whole operation right now.

No... I said if it fails, I'm getting lynched. You will look bad because of your post. IF You look, most the people with a vote on me I have a town vibe for.

As far as me finding you scummy even when your town, that's not my fault you always look scummy. It's kind of a compliment, because that means you rub me the same exact way Rev does in every game. The thing is, when it counts you both come through as town. So I can't trust my instincts with you two, especially this early in the game.

I like the little loophole you put in your claim. It's a 50/50 chance it will work, so when it fails you'll look innocent.
This part of your post MLT. This felt really scummy to me. The reason, is because it is totally false. The last line should read.

"It's a 50/50 chance it will work, so when it fails you'll look GUILTY."

If it fails, I'm going to be lynched.

No... I said if it fails, I'm getting lynched. You will look bad because of your post. IF You look, most the people with a vote on me I have a town vibe for.

As far as me finding you scummy even when your town, that's not my fault you always look scummy. It's kind of a compliment, because that means you rub me the same exact way Rev does in every game. The thing is, when it counts you both come through as town. So I can't trust my instincts with you two, especially this early in the game.

Flattery will get your everywhere. :D

Honestly...If you were on the other side of this and BHK said..Say...Destiny showed up bad? And Destiny said no wait I can res someone...but I could fail..How would you feel?

I'm asking for your insight on this exact situation from my perspective.

Flattery will get your everywhere. :D

Honestly...If you were on the other side of this and BHK said..Say...Destiny showed up bad? And Destiny said no wait I can res someone...but I could fail..How would you feel?

I'm asking for your insight on this exact situation from my perspective.

If we agreed that he should res someone, if he didn't I would probably lay my vote down on him. It's what I expect to happen to me.

Cutting it off at TSS post count (five), since I do remember him for sure saying he wasn't going to be able to be as active. I even told him doesn't matter what he says, someone is going to question it.

Anyways, out of these I for some reason remember MLT's posting more. Normally that means because her posts were more game oriented, and probably more recent. She's the only one I have any type of read on, and it's only a small lean, not like she come across completely town to me... but a lean I can say.

DJ, did I read you wrong here as I got the idea that you thought MLT was town at this point or did your opinion change after she posted more?

Interesting development with the resurrect talk, I´m not against trying to bring people back so they can play more but I slighly worried on this case since Leion role sounds to me like it could be part of a mini-game (sacrifice innocend child to get dark powers kind of thing) and if he´s the target, then bringing him back will give the hunter an easy target since everyone knows who he is now. That said, doing the resurrect is also only real way I could see DJ potentially being able to defend himself and I hate to deny that for him...

If resurrect fails then as DJ said, he´s likely going to be lynched so I guess the main question should be what if DJ success to bring Leion back? Then were would we go? With Lukess already being resurrected there would be two abilities of that kind in play and even if one is one shot would they both be town and if not wouldn´t one likely chance the aligment of resurrected player?

BHK: I would like to hear your opinion on this latest development since a) you the one I trust most after your reveal and b) you risked your life to give us this info in the first place. So do you think DJ is scum/third party after his claim and if he has resurrect ability should he try to use it on Leion?

Did you send in the PM yet DJ? Hopefully Ray will be around at some point because if this works then we'll still have more time to discuss things. Also I don't think we've heard from lukesss yet since he returned from the dead.

I believe it would be around midnight for Ray righ now (basing this on Clarke game where he told me it was about 2am for him when it was around 10am (I think) for me and it´s 6:30am right now for me) so might be little while until he´s online.

Did you send in the PM yet DJ? Hopefully Ray will be around at some point because if this works then we'll still have more time to discuss things. Also I don't think we've heard from lukesss yet since he returned from the dead.

Yes, just waiting for an answer one way or the other.

DJ, did I read you wrong here as I got the idea that you thought MLT was town at this point or did your opinion change after she posted more?
Nope, you read it right, it changed more recently, the rest of my posts were more or less just harassing her. I know her, she knows me, and I know she is way better than she lets on half the time. I felt like her tactic changed from "let's figure this out" to "Hey, we can get a mislynch on DJ this phase!". Now (as opposed to just before the back and forth), I think maybe she was/is just actually worried I am scum, and just doesn't want to take any chances.

Interesting development with the resurrect talk, I´m not against trying to bring people back so they can play more but I slighly worried on this case since Leion role sounds to me like it could be part of a mini-game (sacrifice innocend child to get dark powers kind of thing) and if he´s the target, then bringing him back will give the hunter an easy target since everyone knows who he is now. That said, doing the resurrect is also only real way I could see DJ potentially being able to defend himself and I hate to deny that for him...
I gave it some thought... and I felt like if I said "NO" there was no real win for me or for town in that.

I feel the town (as a whole) would feel it would be my duty to do whatever I can to prove myself as town... rather than just letting me get misslynched and hope the town learns something from it.

IF there is no downfall from Leion being resurrected that's a plus, if there is a downside, the plus is I am still here to help take care of it.

If resurrect fails then as DJ said, he´s likely going to be lynched so I guess the main question should be what if DJ success to bring Leion back? Then were would we go? With Lukess already being resurrected there would be two abilities of that kind in play and even if one is one shot would they both be town and if not wouldn´t one likely chance the aligment of resurrected player?

I'm not sure I follow you here, I know this is for everyone but could you try to clarify your thoughts here?

BHK: I would like to hear your opinion on this latest development since a) you the one I trust most after your reveal and b) you risked your life to give us this info in the first place. So do you think DJ is scum/third party after his claim and if he has resurrect ability should he try to use it on Leion?

Just a heads up, I already did use it (or try to).