Ellin's Grove: Dragons & Demons [Game Thread]

Rayelek

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Normally I'd say that ratio feels a little scum heavy but with revivals at play, I tend to agree with it.

Nah, Ray is lame and randomizes roles instead of just picking favorites. Still got a fun one though.

As I'm looking at n0 and n1 I'm convinced the n0 monstrous creature was probably the n1huge flying figure (dragon in the game title) that killed the child.

Cause unless the monstrous creature and the demon missed night kills based on the 2 definite kills I believe 4 potential night kills is too high or scum heavy as you put it.

I'll lean towards 6. 5 felt too light and 7 is too high based on kill hit/miss probability.

Based on game size 3 or 4 scum/mafia as was previously stated.

Going by game title at least 1 dragon and 1 demon.

Then if the monstrous creature isn't the dragon or demon we're looking at yet another non-townie.

6 or 7 out of 17 which is now down to 15.

6 or 7 total, with a dragon and demon.

I'm guessing a dragon would be on it's own, as most dragons in the lure don't like people. Even the good dragons tend to stay away from humanoids.

Hopefully more people will come out to play soon. It's a shame when it's the same people posting. Hoping Rev can come online soon.

Sorry i'm around just getting back into games and not really much to add. I'll chime in from time to time as well because talking is out best way to catch baddies.

@Destiny, do you have a big pile of shiny things? :D

I have the same town reads you do, but not getting anything from anyone scummy yet. Maybe it's from lack of posts, and scum just isn't posting.

That's my thought. D1 kind of went flying by and D2 isn't much different at this point, although there's a bit more signs of life in the thread. I get a hiding scum vibe at this point.

Well, I don´t have better leads myself so figured I do a post count in case that helps. Please note that this only counts numbers of posts, not how much info people put into posts. Also, counting mistakes are likely but this should give general idea about number of posts:

1. Destiny 17

17. Rabbitman 11

4. Zergon 10

16. djthefunkchris 9

11. hellshock70 9

2. BHK1978 7

13. Eliphas 5

14. Too Sweet Spartan 5

8. Emark 4

10. bak42 3

9. DeadCeleb 3

7. Tha Black Phenom 2

15. moon_lit_tears 2

12. Imarevenant 1

6. Eternal Phoenix 0

Well, I don´t have better leads myself so figured I do a post count in case that helps. Please note that this only counts numbers of posts, not how much info people put into posts. Also, counting mistakes are likely but this should give general idea about number of posts:

1. Destiny 17

17. Rabbitman 11

4. Zergon 10

16. djthefunkchris 9

11. hellshock70 9

2. BHK1978 7

13. Eliphas 5

14. Too Sweet Spartan 5

8. Emark 4

10. bak42 3

9. DeadCeleb 3

7. Tha Black Phenom 2

15. moon_lit_tears 2

12. Imarevenant 1

6. Eternal Phoenix 0

Destiny is pretty chatty considering he's usually the only player in his time zone and looking lost when a good portion of us are sleeping. :p

Destiny is pretty chatty considering he's usually the only player in his time zone and looking lost when a good portion of us are sleeping. :p

Honestly think he's adjusted his sleep or "computer" time to be able to be more active with the rest of us. I like it, because more times than not, if I have a question for him he ends up being around. Has surprised me with an answer or comment about a half dozen times before I really noticed. It used to be "Hey Destiny, Thoughts on Dragon?" and I knew I might as well wait until morning for his answer. Not true anymore, he's up before I go to sleep half the time, and doesn't go to sleep until after I been up for an hour or so at least.

8. Emark 4

10. bak42 3

9. DeadCeleb 3

7. Tha Black Phenom 2

15. moon_lit_tears 2

12. Imarevenant 1

6. Eternal Phoenix 0

Cutting it off at TSS post count (five), since I do remember him for sure saying he wasn't going to be able to be as active. I even told him doesn't matter what he says, someone is going to question it.

Anyways, out of these I for some reason remember MLT's posting more. Normally that means because her posts were more game oriented, and probably more recent. She's the only one I have any type of read on, and it's only a small lean, not like she come across completely town to me... but a lean I can say.

Honestly think he's adjusted his sleep or "computer" time to be able to be more active with the rest of us. I like it, because more times than not, if I have a question for him he ends up being around. Has surprised me with an answer or comment about a half dozen times before I really noticed. It used to be "Hey Destiny, Thoughts on Dragon?" and I knew I might as well wait until morning for his answer. Not true anymore, he's up before I go to sleep half the time, and doesn't go to sleep until after I been up for an hour or so at least.

I was just picking at him for looking lost last game with us restricted from night time talking. He was getting cut off sometimes before he could really get rolling. :p

Well, the Sheriff is dead, which means we may have lost our vig or jailer.
I doubt vig, I'm leaning towards jailor or investigator.

Unless the slumber was the elf's way of blocking lukess.

I'm fairly certain that lukess was roleblocked, with him being a Sheriff (and especially considering what we're speculating the sheriff's ability to be), I doubt he would have spent the night sleeping without magical intervention forcing him to.

Vote" Eternal Pheonix

Care to chime in some thoughts. Even if they don't help, just how you feel about the general lay out of the game, maybe something about a write up, anything. I'm sorry but being gone the entire day phase and popping in to say..Someone should have told me the game started, then disappearing again doesn't sit well with me.

Guest Eliphas
I've never heard of an Innocent Child before but a quick search seems to indicate it being a role that can pm the mod to have themselves revealed in the game.

Presumably to save them from a lynch you'd think.

Innocent child does as you mention above. The benefit of the role is that they are mod confirmed to be town aligned. One less player to have to sort. Some are declared before the game starts.

Vote" Eternal Pheonix

Care to chime in some thoughts. Even if they don't help, just how you feel about the general lay out of the game, maybe something about a write up, anything. I'm sorry but being gone the entire day phase and popping in to say..Someone should have told me the game started, then disappearing again doesn't sit well with me.

At the time of your post he was gone maybe five minutes. Now, it's been an hour. I was thinking of helping with the pressure, but realized your vote don't count... SO, was that on purpose? Is Destiny holding onto a pile of gold in some hole in the mountainside?

At the time of your post he was gone maybe five minutes. Now, it's been an hour. I was thinking of helping with the pressure, but realized your vote don't count... SO, was that on purpose? Is Destiny holding onto a pile of gold in some hole in the mountainside?

I'm not sure why my vote didn't count? Unless Ray left and hasn't come back? It's bold and in Red like the rules said it should be?

After a double shift. I have napped, but EP is still kind of the tired.

What sort of weirdo sleeps? :p

But fair. Since you're here:

Vote" Eternal Pheonix

It's so frustrating, but fun to watch when it's not me. :D

I honestly never notice the little mistakes till they are pointed out. I'm an airhead sometimes.

EP, I get it you're busy, any thoughts on the game?

What sort of weirdo sleeps? :p

But fair. Since you're here:

Well. Uh. You've put me on the spot, having barely read the thread. I dunno, man. So far rules seem to be basic. Reviver existing is interesting. Shame to lose lukes and Leion so early. I like their play. Otherwise I got nothin'.

Seriously, if I'm postless @ me. Guaranteed I didn't know the game started.