Ellin's Grove: Dragons & Demons [Game Thread]

Rayelek

I've never heard of that either. As for DeadCeleb saying we lost a vig or jailer my first thought was investigator with Sheriff. Either way it's a loss for the town. I'd be interested in hearing more from DJ, BHK and of course TSS.

Well I am glad you are interested in hearing from me because I have the following to say...

I have the same town reads you do, but not getting anything from anyone scummy yet. Maybe it's from lack of posts, and scum just isn't posting.

Well one Scum just posted and it is you.

Vote: djthefunkchris

Any reason why your alignment would come up evil?

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Innocent Child is a role I've run into a few times yet never fully grasped what it does, up to now. It seems to be a role that mysteriously gets offed very early at least in my experience.

What do you mean by that?

Has that role died early in every game you have been in with that role?

Has there been a role write-up talking about what that role does? Just curious because I have never heard of such a role.

Has there been a role write-up talking about what that role does? Just curious because I have never heard of such a role.

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/wiki/Innocent_Child

Try that.

Also this is a good catch by Bhk and if true lends weight to the theory that lukess was the jailer.

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/wiki/Innocent_Child

Try that.

Also this is a good catch by Bhk and if true lends weight to the theory that lukess was the jailer.

Thank you for that, that actually helps with me because I can get three different results and neutral was one of them. I thought it was weird when I read that but with the innocent child in the game it makes sense. Though there very well could be more neutral aligned players (though in a game this small, I have a hard time seeing how that would be the case.).

Thank you for that, that actually helps with my role because I can get three different results and neutral was one of them. I thought it was weird when I read that, but with the innocent child in the game it makes sense. Though there very well could be more neutral aligned players (though in a game this small, I have a hard time seeing how that would be the case.).

EBWOP, because what I wrote made no sense.:D

You can get neutral results? That makes me wonder. Is it possible there is a cult mechanic that can only recruit neutral alignment ?

I did not even think of that. That could very well be something.

I just assumed that in a game this small there would be no cult. But you know what they say about assuming.:D

I guess the same question could be asked about the Scum team as well. I remember in Arrows' game I was in a scum team with just Luke and Jaded at the start. We had to recruit but we could only recruit certain people. I could very well see that being an option for the scum in this game.

I did not even think of that. That could very well be something.

I just assumed that in a game this small there would be no cult. But you know what they say about assuming.:D

I guess the same question could be asked about the Scum team as well. I remember in Arrows' game I was in a scum team with just Luke and Jaded at the start. We had to recruit but we could only recruit certain people. I could very well see that being an option for the scum in this game.

I'd be more inclined to believe it is scum being able to recruit. Maybe they only started with 2 and can recruit a 3rd from all the neutrals?

Guest Eliphas
Well I am glad you are interested in hearing from me because I have the following to say...

Well one Scum just posted and it is you.

Vote: djthefunkchris

Any reason why your alignment would come up evil?

Don don don

I am in catchup. I will drop a vote here when I conclude.

Guest Eliphas

In games I have been in with the role, they do seem to die early. Since they are mod cleared they are usually an early night kill candidate as there is no question as to their alignment.

Granted those games are less flavored and more role and mechanical oriented. That said, I wonder how the role was used in this game and setting.

Guest Eliphas
Quiet in here today. I'll say one thing, as far as I'm concerned lukesss is as close to a confirmed townie as we have so far however we don't know exactly how this mechanic works, it's possible he's come back as something else.

Is this speculation on your part or something else?

Guest Eliphas
It is now Day Phase 2. With 16 living players, 9 votes are needed for a majority lynch. Day Phase will end at 10am EST (3pm GMT) on Wednesday, June 26.

djthefunkchris - 4 (BHK1978, bak42, moon_lit_tears, DeadCeleb)

I will be in and out of the thread. I will give him the opportunity to explain. But consider my vote on in principle. As I don't know how close to lynch is general practice here. (Most games I have played it is L-1 or L-2)

Is this speculation on your part or something else?

It's speculation as of this moment, but I don't want to rule anything out. The last few games we've thought we've had confirmed townies who ended up being scum. Also my vote as promised, I've waited over a quarter of the phase. Vote: djthefunkchris