MLW Fusion

Monday, Week 1, November 2018

Venice Community Center- Venice, FL

Show Attendance: 879

Shown On: Twitch

Show Announcers: PaSJF6c.jpg and sz78nQA.jpg

Tony Schiavone and Matt Striker

LtQClJv.jpg w/ Priscilla Kelly vs. VuHSV35.jpg

In a decent match, Jimmy Havoc defeated Saieve Al Sabah in 6:56 by pinfall with a Death Valley Driver. (43)

2RcmUun.jpg

After a short break, we come back to Shane Strickland in the ring. He states that he needed a break from the company and that as the MLW Television Champion, he wasn't feeling challenged enough. He said he feels he can do more in the company, and said that he was vacating the MLW Television Championship to move on to bigger and better things. (36)

ZPxuBvY.jpg nxpJ4Sw.jpg vs. ZaWfAqk.jpgsPa8KM6.jpg

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, The Rascalz defeated Jinzo and Tim Zbyszko in 5:41 when Trey Miguel defeated Tim Zbyszko by pinfall with a Yoshi Tonic. (44)

M5pwsJr.jpgslHtygv.jpgbBD0L7c.jpg

Jason Cade is backstage talking with the MLW trainers when The Dirty Blondes come up from behind and start taunting him. They tell him that him and his partner challenging them to a bullrope match was already career suicide, but now that his partner is in the hospital, it's gonna be like taking candy from a baby. (28)

1zvodlR.jpg vs. BzPFPLw.jpg

In a decent match, Darby Allin defeated Brody King in 8:18 by pinfall with a Coffin Drop. (40)

ErFeJPt.jpgGPpUa9o.jpg

Matt Riddle caught up with Karen Jarrett backstage and said that he had something to say. He said he had one final offer for Jake Hager. "Matt Riddle vs. Jake Hager at MLW Clock Strikes Twelve. Hager, if I beat you, which I intend to, then you can't compete for any title in MLW for the next 90 days. But if you beat me, which you won't now that I'm 100%, then I will leave MLW forever. Jake, that is an offer that you can't refuse. If you're half the man you say you are, the next week on MLW Fusion, your answer will be yes." (36)

hnePWiY.jpg vs. aT2lUTi.jpg w/ Aria Blake

In a decent match, Joey Janela defeated "Filthy" Tom Lawlor in 14:45 by pinfall with a Moonsault Foot Stomp. (46)

Final Show Rating: 42

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry for the lack of updates guys. School is kicking my butt this semester. I doubled up on my course load, and between that and my new job, I'm finding that I'm spending most of my free time doing absolutely nothing. I'll get the next episode of MLW Fusion out after thanksgiving, hopefully on Friday. Thanks for your patience.

MLW Fusion

Monday, Week 2, November 2018

Show Attendance: 907

mLtnbkm.jpg392rusl.jpguhGex1L.jpgMXDBfaw.jpghwytQMZ.jpg2RcmUun.jpg

The show starts with Fred Yehi confronting Sammy Guevara over their match a couple weeks ago. Yehi gets jumped from behind by the Lucha Bros, when Rich Swann and Shane Strickland come in to even the odds as a massive brawl ensues. (31)

YcKJ7jx.jpg8gO20v7.jpg vs. ZaWfAqk.jpgsPa8KM6.jpg

In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Smash N Dash Connection defeated Jinzo and Tim Zbyszko in 7:05 when Kotto Brazil defeated Tim Zbyszko by pinfall with a Twisting Dropkick. (41)

stF8qxC.jpg

We go backstage to see Jake Hager sparring with someone. "Matt Riddle, you must really be stupid to put your career on the line, against me no less. I've already broken your ankle, now you want me to break your spirit too? Well, challenge accepted. If you really want to be out of MLW, I'll be glad to be the one to do it." (40)

LtQClJv.jpg w/Priscilla Kelly vs. l9ojQvw.jpg

In a decent match, Jimmy Havoc defeated Lance Anoa'i in 10:26 by pinfall with a Death Valley Driver. (44)

ErFeJPt.jpgM5pwsJr.jpgcWJPqRb.jpg

Karen Jarrett interviews Jason Cade about his match against the Dirty Blondes at MLW Clock Strikes Twelve. Cade tells Jarrett that as far as he knows, he'll be going it alone. The crowd starts cheering, when Jimmy Yuta enters the ring. "Dirty Blondes, you thought you could take me out. You thought you were gonna get Jason 2 on 1 at MLW Clock Strikes Twelve? Well guess what bitches? I'm back, and we're gonna kick your asses!" (31)

A video plays hyping The Dirty Blondes vs. Cade & Yuta. (23)

hnePWiY.jpg vs. 9O14UCj.jpg

In a decent match, "Filthy" Tom Lawlor defeated Vandal Ortagun in 15:08 by submission with a Guillotine Choke. (44)

Final Show Rating: 42

MLW Clock Strikes Twelve Preview

A change in the PPV schedule sees this big event on Friday, rather than on Sunday. We're being told it has something to do with a lot of talent not being available on Sunday. Whatever the case, this is the 4th big event under the Jarrett regime, and it's got 6 exciting matches.

-- Last month at MLW One Shot, after successfully defending the title, MLW World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Cobb was challenged by MVP. New MLW Commissioner DDP made this match as his first official act on the job, and it will happen at this big event.

-- Given his recent hot steak on MLW Fusion, Jimmy Havoc has been granted an MLW World Middleweight Title Match against the current champ, MJF.

-- DDP has been busy lately. Thanks to their brawl at the last episode of MLW Fusion, DDP has ordered The Lucha Bros and Sammy Guevara into a match against Fred Yehi, Shane Strickland, and Rich Swann. Furthermore, we are being told this will be a survivor series style elimination match.

-- It looks like 2 feuds/storylines are coming to an end. The first one will see Matt Riddle putting his career on the line against Jake Hager. It's a risky move by Riddle, as Hager has clearly had his number, but this was the only way Riddle could get Hager in the ring again. Will Riddle finally topple the former NCAA wrestling champion Hager, or will his MLW career come to an end?

-- In what may be even more of a personal feud, Cade and Yuta challenged The Dirty Blondes to a bullrope match. The Blondes put Yuta on the shelf temporarily, but he is back and blazing mad. However, a bullrope match may not have been the best choice for Cade and Yuta. Nevertheless, it's set and Cade and Yuta are going to have to bring it.

-- 2 teams that have struggled mightily in MLW got into an argument backstage after the last edition of MLW Fusion. The newly formed team of Jinzo and Tim Zbyszko caught The Anoais backstage and laughed at them for their losing streak, specifically Lance's losing streak. Afa Jr. kindly reminded Jinzo and the son of the Living Legend that they haven't won a match in MLW either. MLW commish DDP decided they needed to settle it in the ring. Which of these teams will get their first MLW win?

Match Card

MLW World Heavyweight Title Match

Jeff Cobb © vs. MVP

Comments:

MLW World Middleweight Title Match

MJF © vs. Jimmy Havoc

Comments:

Six Man Tag Elimination Match

The Lucha Bros and Sammy Guevara vs. Fred Yehi, Rich Swann, and Shane Strickland.

Comments:

Matt Riddle vs. Jake Hager (if Riddle loses he must leave MLW forever)

Comments:

Bullrope Match

Cade and Yuta vs. The Dirty Blondes

Comments:

The Anaois vs. Jinzo and Tim Zbyszko

Comments:

bonus (2 points)- What will be the highest rated match of the show?

My plan is to run this show Wednesday afternoon, so you have 2 days and a few hours to get your predictions in. Remember, after this there is only 1 more show in the current prediction contest. Top 3 get prizes and it's still pretty tight, so make sure to get your predictions in so you don't miss out.

Jeff Cobb © vs. MVP

This is a tough call here because just from a game perspective I would think that MVP would have more popularity. But I still went with Cobb.

MJF © vs. Jimmy Havoc

The Lucha Bros and Sammy Guevara vs. Fred Yehi, Rich Swann, and Shane Strickland.

This one is interesting. I wonder if the bro signed with a bigger company, if so then that means he would lose here.

Bullrope Match

bonus (2 points)- What will be the highest rated match of the show? Matt Riddle vs. Jake Hager

Jeff Cobb © vs. MVP

MJF © vs. Jimmy Havoc

Bullrope Match

What will be the highest rated match of the show? Riddle vs Hager

Match Card

Jeff Cobb © vs. MVP

Comments: Interesting clash of styles, but I think Cobb prevails.

MJF © vs. Jimmy Havoc

Comments: I think someone's losing their title. And it's not Cobb.

Comments: I think the Lucha Brothers will prevail.

Comments: Why do I think Riddle has signed elsewhere?

Bullrope Match

Comments: Col. Robert Parker will be the difference.

Comments: I think the losing streak ends here.

Match of the Night: Hager vs Riddle

MLW Clock Strikes Twelve

Friday, Week 2, November 2018

Show Attendance: 963

Shown on: Twitch

Schiavone: - "We are here at MLW Clock Strikes Twelve, and we have 6 exciting matches for you tonight!"

Striker: - "That's right Tony, we have 2 huge grudge matches that will hopefully end those 2 feuds, 2 title matches, and a tag team match where somebody will get their first win in MLW."

Schiavone: - "But before all that, we're gonna go down to ringside as our MLW Commissioner is ready to speak!"

*The music plays. It's me, It's DD..P! The MLW Commissioner DDP comes down to ringside.*

DDP: - "What a crowd we have here tonight! Thank you all for being here, now let's get down to business." *crowd erupts* "Everybody has been asking me, yo DDP, what's the deal with Strickland and the TV title? Well it's quite simple, Shane Strickland is ready for bigger things, and I respect that. After all, it's every wrestlers dream to be the top dog. If it isn't, then why are you here?" *crowd roars again*

"But that brings us to a dilemma. We need a new MLW Television champion. So how should we decide it. I thought to myself, DDP, do we really want another boring single elimination tournament? We've already got one of those coming up in a couple months, the MLW King of the Mountain Tournament." *crowd starts chanting Double J, Double J* "Man what a passionate group, I love it. So then I started thinking back to my WCW days, where we had a double elimination tournament for the tag titles. Not a lot of people remember that, but I do! So I thought, why not have one of those here? So I've taken 6 names that I thought are deserving of holding the MLW Television Title. The first round pairings will be randomly drawn and those matches will take place next week on MLW Fusion. From there, we'll put the names into a bracket and see how it comes out. The finals will take place at our next big event in December."

"Now I know you're probably asking, DDP, why 6? Why not 8? Make it even. Welllll… good question. The honest answer is, 6 is different. 8 is the norm, 6 is different, and we want different here at MLW. The other question that has been asked is who will the 6 be? Well guys, I'll just be nice and let you know now. The 6 contenders in the MLW Television Title Tournament will be.. Fred Yehi, Brian Pillman Jr., Sammy Guevara, Brody King, Kotto Brazil, and Filthy Tom Lawlor." *crowd nods in approval* "The first round match-ups will be randomly drawn and put into the bracket. Guys, it's gonna be exciting. Now, we have an exciting show tonight, so let's get to it!" (58)

Striker: - "Wow Tony, a double elimination tournament for the MLW Television Title? I don't think I've ever seen or heard of such a thing in the pro wrestling business. DDP is definitely putting his stamp on things around here."

Schiavone: - "I announced the double elimination tournament for the WCW World Tag Team Titles back in 1999 I believe. First and only time it's been done, to my knowledge. We are ready for action, let's get to the ring!"

gwDP1JV.jpgl9ojQvw.jpg vs. ZaWfAqk.jpgsPa8KM6.jpg

The Anoa'is vs. Jinzo and Tim Zybyszko

To nobody's surprise, this match opened the show. 2 teams, both fighting for their first MLW win. It was back and forth, and Tim Zbyszko showed those rule breaking moves that made his father, the living legend Larry Zbyszko so good for so long. In the end though, The Anoa'is took the advantage and used their experience. The finish came when Lance Anoa'i hit Tim Zbyszko with a Wild Samoan Splash to get the 1-2-3! (37)

Striker: - "The streak is over! Lance Anoa'i has finally gotten a win in MLW!"

Schiavone: - "What a good, hard fought match this was. I really think both of these teams can move up the ladder. Jinzo and Tim Zbyszko, whether teaming together or wrestling solo, could be future stars!"

Striker: - "It's time for the first of 2 big grudge matches, and this one could be a war!"

M5pwsJr.jpgcWJPqRb.jpg vs. slHtygv.jpgbBD0L7c.jpg

Texas Bullrope Match

Cade and Yuta w/Chelsea Green vs. The Dirty Blondes w/Col. Robert Parker

It took a while for the 4 competitors to be tied together with the bullropes. Cade was tied to Leo Brien while Yuta was tied to Mike Patrick. This was a match in which pinfall or submission won the match, and an automatic DQ was called for if any of the 4 competitors detached themselves from the bullrope intentionally. All 4 men tried to use the cowbell in the middle of the ropes to their advantage, but the tide turned when referee Brian Hebner got squashed in between all 4 men!

Seizing the opportunity, Col. Robert Parker started to stalk Chelsea Green, chasing her around the ring. Green actually rolled into the ring to get away from Col. Parker, but in the process accidentally clipped Yuta, who fell down, clutching his knee that was injured a few weeks ago. Taking advantage, Brien detached himself with the referee knocked out, and started hammering Yuta with the cowbell. Naturally, when Hebner came to, the bullrope was reattached, Brien was covering Yuta, and Hebner counted to 3, giving the Dirty Blondes the win. (43)

Schiavone: - "That damn Col. Parker!! Something has to be done about his interference."

Striker: - "Why are you blaming him? It's not his fault the referee got knocked out. He took advantage of a situation. Like any good manager should do."

After the match, Cade and Yuta were visibly upset, both questioning why Chelsea Green even came into the ring at all, and why she wasn't more careful. Green tried to plead that it was a total accident, but Cade didn't seem so sure. (34)

Schiavone: - "There are problems, big problems here. An accident cost Cade and Yuta this match, and they aren't happy."

Striker: - "You know Tony, I'm not so sure it was an accident. I think Green meant to knock Yuta down."

Schiavone: - "Matt, you are nuts if you think she would do that to the team she's been with for so long."

Striker: - "What's so crazy about it Tony? Long time managers have turned on their clients before. Let's just see what develops."

Schiavone: - "It looks like MJF has made his way down to the ring, and he's got a microphone. Let's see what he has to say!"

ZYYzEEk.jpg

MJF - "So it looks like it's time for me to defend my MLW World Middleweight Title again. Now I know this match was schedule for later in the show, but I'm here, and I'm ready. And since I am the best in the company, I think it's time I made my own rules. Jimmy Havoc, you are good, no doubt. A worthy challenger. But I'm still better than you, and you know it! Get a referee down here!" (27)

Schiavone: - "What a jerk! I can't wait until someone takes that title from him and knocks him down a notch."

Striker: - "I think he's just calling it like it is. He's the best middleweight in the country and he's proved it time and time again."

Schiavone: - "Looks like we have a referee, and we've just been told that DDP says the match is on, right now!"

ZYYzEEk.jpg vs. LtQClJv.jpg

MJF © vs. Jimmy Havoc w/Priscilla Kelly

A solid match which saw Havoc try to use his unpredictable offense to his advantage, and he did a good job of keeping MJF off balance. But MJF is the champ for a reason, and he found a way to come through again. After a failed dive by Havoc, MJF took to the top rope and hit Havoc with a Swanton Bomb, getting the pin in a hard fought match and making defence number 4 of the MLW World Middleweight Title! (43)

Schiavone: - "Gotta hand it to MJF. His attitude may suck, but he is a damn good champ."

Striker: - "Tony, to be the best, you gotta have some attitude. He's good, and he knows it, and everybody else will start knowing it too."

Schiavone: - "It's time for our six man elimination match, and this one is also going to be a war!"

MXDBfaw.jpghwytQMZ.jpg2RcmUun.jpg vs. 392rusl.jpgmLtnbkm.jpguhGex1L.jpg

Fred Yehi, Rich Swann, and Shane Strickland vs. The Lucha Bros and Sammy Guevara w/Salina de La Renta

After their brawl on MLW Fusion, this match was a must, and DDP added the twist of making it elimination style. The Lucha Bros continued to prove why they are the best in the business, dominating the match as only they can. Despite his talent, Shane Strickland was eliminated first, leaving his team at a disadvantage. It wasn't long before Fred Yehi was eliminated, leaving a 3 on 1 situation with Promociones Dorado vs. Rich Swann. Swann fought valiantly, eliminating Sammy Guevara with a quick roll-up, but was immediately attacked by Penta, who finished it off by eliminating Rich Swann, as the Lucha Bros stood tall. (56)

Schiavone: - "That team of Yehi, Swann, and Strickland is solid, and the Lucha Bros made it look easy against them. Matt, can anybody beat these guys?"

Striker: - "Tony, I don't think there is a tag team in MLW right now that can take those belts. I'm not sure even if you threw 2 of our best together, which we kind of did with Swann and Strickland, that they could even take the titles. The Lucha Bros may retire with those belts."

Schiavone: - "It's time for our 2nd grudge match of the night, and let's not waste any time."

GPpUa9o.jpg vs. stF8qxC.jpg

Matt Riddle vs. Jake Hager (if Riddle loses he is done in MLW)

A lot on the line in this match, Riddle knew he must win to stay in the company, and he wrestled like a man possessed. The problem is, so did Hager. He was ready to be done with Riddle once and for all. This was a war! Riddle stunned Hager with some solid kicks, but it was clear that the ankle was giving him trouble. It looked like Hager was on the verge of victory, as he went for the trusty ankle lock. The crowd groaned, knowing one of their favorites could be on the way out.

But in an incredible surge of strength and energy, Riddle reversed the ankle lock, and now Hager was the one in trouble! After a few seconds of Riddle locking Hager in his own move, Riddle decided it was time. He applied the Gullotine Choke on Hager. Hager fought valiantly, but lost strength the more he fought. Referee Justin King raised Hager's hand once.. it hit the ground. King raised his hand again, but Hager's hand hit the ground a second time. King raised Hager's hand a third time, and it fell to the ground!! Hager was put to sleep, and Riddle maintained his position in the company! (56)

Knowing he would stay in MLW and finally getting revenge on Jake Hager.. Matt Riddle celebrated in the ring as the MLW fans chanted his name! (39)

Striker: - "Tony, I have no idea where Matt Riddle got that surge of energy. He looked down and out. What a performance."

Schiavone: - "I guess when a man's career is on the line, he goes the extra mile and finds strength wherever he can. What a match!"

Striker: - "All we have left is the MLW World Title Match. I don't know about you Tony, but this has been one solid show, and I'm pumped!"

Schiavone: - "Agreed 100% Matt. Let's finish it off with a bang!"

gB0kqUg.jpg vs. cYm8LGQ.jpg

Jeff Cobb © vs. MVP

The experience of MVP vs. the power of Cobb made for an incredible match. Both men got lots of offense in, and MVP started to take control. Unfortunately, with experience also comes age, and although nobody can deny MVP's charisma, his physical ability started to get the best of him. After 16 minutes, MVP had just about had all he could handle. Cobb saw that and took advantage, hitting MVP with a Flipping Bodyslam to get the pin and retain the title! (53)

Striker: - "Gotta feel a little bit sorry for MVP here, he is one of the oldest in the company, but he still wrestles at a high level. Unfortunately, it looks like he may have to defer to the younger guys at this point."

Schiavone: - "I wouldn't say that at all Matt. MVP brought it and then some. He can still play a big part in this company. Either way, Jeff Cobb is still the MLW champ, and we gotta go. We'll see you on MLW Fusion next week!"

Final Show Rating: 53

Prediction Contest

MLW Clock Strikes Twelve

** note- There was actually a tie for match of the show. Both the six man tag elimination match and the Hager/Riddle match tied with a 56, anybody that picked either of those (and I think everybody that predicted this show picked the Riddle/Hager match) will get 1 point instead of 2. It's only fair. **

joshbrady91- 7 points

kijar- 7 points

BHK1978- 6 points

brianc2008- 5 points

Overall

BHK1978- 19 points

brianc2008- 17 points

Theheel- 9 points

joshbrady91- 7 points

kijar- 7 points

Martel123- 5 points

Powerbrock100- 5 points

Warhawk8492- 3 points

RyanR93WKU- 2 points

As they have predicted every show so far, it looks like BHK1978 and brianc2008 are a lock for the top 2 spots. It's just a matter of who will finish first or second. Remember, top 3 get a prize, and that 3rd spot is wide open. With 2 people predicting for the first time this show and having perfect rounds, they have really jumped up there. The next big event, which will be in December of course, will be it, and then prizes will be handed out.

rW7jsJN.jpg

Another great show, as MLW is really taking off. The only thing stopping us from moving up to regional status is the fact that I haven't allowed it yet. Maybe it's time, or maybe I'll wait until the end of the year to take the size restrictions off. Either way, it's time to make a change. We will be regional size no later than Jan. 2019.

With us showing PPVs in the middle of the month instead of the last week of the month, we'll have 2 weeks of shows that won't feature any storylines. The MLW World Television Title Tournament will be the focus, but there will be some jobber matches as well. New storylines will start with the first MLW Fusion in December. We'll have several. The main event scene will have a couple, the mid-card scene will have a couple, and the tag team scene may have 1. It'll be fun.

(ooc) This brings up a question, for storyline purposes, is it time to turn the face/heel divide back on? The biggest reason for turning it off is so that anybody on the roster could face anybody else without that stupid face/face or heel/heel penalty. I'd have many more options. But maybe it'll make sense to turn face/heel divide back on?

Or maybe I just leave it off, and write my reports like it is turned on? What do you guys think?

Or maybe I just leave it off, and write my reports like it is turned on? What do you guys think?

That is how I did it in nearly every single diary I wrote on here. I got sick of being dinged in 15-Man Battle Royals. So I turned it off and wrote it like it was still on.

Plus as you said, it gives you more options. Though I don't think I ever did heel vs. heel. I did face vs. face matches all of the time.

• 3 weeks later...

<p>Hey all, sorry for the lack of posts lately, I had an illness in the family that I've been tending to, but I'm back now, just in time for the holidays lol. I'm making some changes to this dynasty though, in terms of titles mostly.</p><p> </p><p>

First and foremost, I'm retiring the MLW Television Title. It had a brief run, but I've decided that I can't do a Television Title justice. The going back and forth on whether to have a title match on every show, PPVs, etc, just wasn't working out for me. NWA/WCW did it the best with a Television Title. So that title is gone, and instead I'm going to be introducing 2 new singles titles.</p><p> </p><p>

Since MLW is known for being a bit of a hybrid company, and since I've always had a fondness for ECW and the hardcore style, I'm going to be introducing an MLW Hardcore Title. I'll be having some kind of tournament for that belt at a later date. I'll also be introducing another singles title that'll be equivalent to the Intercontinental or United States Title. The main secondary title of the company that anybody can go for, but is mostly designed for the Main Event and Upper Midcard Scene. Don't have a name for this title yet (I'm open to suggestions).</p><p> </p><p>

Also, I am auto-booking the next 2 episodes of MLW Fusion so that I can start fresh in the month of December. My plan is to have all the PPV's (or big events, whatever you want to call them) on Friday of Week 4 every month. I'll have to double check, but I believe most of my talent will be available then.</p><p> </p><p>

I have several storylines planned, 1 for the MLW World Heavyweight Title, 1 for the MLW Tag Team Titles, 1 for the MLW Middleweight Title, and about 3-4 others. Going forward, I'm hoping to make storylines a key part of this dynasty.</p><p> </p><p>

It'll be tough to get a show in this week with Christmas coming, but I'm hoping to get up the December Week 1 episode of Fusion either Thursday or Friday. Thanks for your patience.</p>

Also, I'm finding out that having a Hardcore division might be tough. I know if I try to put guys in hardcore matches that aren't suitable to those, they will complain. I had to sign a few new wrestlers and I'll start with 6 that I think will pass the test. Any other ideas?

It's also going to make a difference if Twitch allows me to have Hardcore matches. They let me have a cage match but not a ladder match, so I'm a little worried about that.

Also, I'm finding out that having a Hardcore division might be tough. I know if I try to put guys in hardcore matches that aren't suitable to those, they will complain. I had to sign a few new wrestlers and I'll start with 6 that I think will pass the test. Any other ideas?

It's also going to make a difference if Twitch allows me to have Hardcore matches. They let me have a cage match but not a ladder match, so I'm a little worried about that.

If you are not married to the Hardcore Division, I would say just scrap it altogether. Six people is not enough and you'll run out of feuds quickly. Ideally eight or ten should be enough but as you said with so many bitching about having to take part in hardcore matches, you might have a hard time trying to fill out the division.

You could always do a 24/7 Title. That way it is not strictly Hardcore but it can sort of function as something similar.

If you are not married to the Hardcore Division, I would say just scrap it altogether. Six people is not enough and you'll run out of feuds quickly. Ideally eight or ten should be enough but as you said with so many bitching about having to take part in hardcore matches, you might have a hard time trying to fill out the division.

You could always do a 24/7 Title. That way it is not strictly Hardcore but it can sort of function as something similar.

I definitely understand what you're saying, but I owe it to myself to at least try the Hardcore Title idea. I have a couple other workarounds that I think might work. However, as I said, if the Network complains about having Hardcore matches on, then it's a done deal anyways.

MLW Fusion

Monday, Week 1, December 2018

Center Stage (Theater)- Atlanta, GA

Show Attendance: 1,050 (SELLOUT!)

cYm8LGQ.jpgaT2lUTi.jpg

The show starts with officials having to separate MVP and Joey Janela who are in an intense brawl. While being pulled off, Janela tells MVP "I'm gonna send you back to your retirement home where you belong, old man!" (44)

slHtygv.jpgbBD0L7c.jpg w/ ZF8Hl0b.jpg vs. ZaWfAqk.jpgsPa8KM6.jpg

In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, The Dirty Blondes w/Col. Robert Parker defeated Jinzo and Tim Zbyszko in 6:25 when Mike Patrick defeated Jinzo by pinfall. (36)

hnePWiY.jpg vs. mTPmP0b.jpg

In a decent match, Brian Pillman Jr. defeated "Filthy" Tom Lawlor in 8:57 by pinfall with a Tornado DDT. (47)

ErFeJPt.jpgvWUwkFW.jpg

Backstage, Karen Jarrett caught up with Chelsea Green to ask her about what happened at MLW Clock Strikes Twelve. Green said that it was preposterous that anybody would think she would run into Yuta on purpose. She said it was a total accident and she felt terrible about costing Cade and Yuta the match. The facial expressions of Jarrett showed clearly that she didn't believe Green one little bit. (50)

nxpJ4Sw.jpgZPxuBvY.jpg vs. VuHSV35.jpg9O14UCj.jpg

In a decent match, The Rascalz defeated Saieve Al Sabah and Vandal Ortagun in 6:43 when Dezmond Xavier defeated Saieve Al Sabah by pinfall. (42)

sz78nQA.jpg

At the broadcast booth, Matt Striker announced the first of 2 new titles coming to MLW. He announced that the MLW Hardcore Title would make its debut this month, where at MLW Never Say Never, there would be a 4 man elimination Hardcore match to determine the first ever MLW Hardcore Champion. He also announced that there would be 2 singles matches involving the 4 men, and they would take place over the next 2 weeks on MLW Fusion. (41)

l9ojQvw.jpg vs. MXDBfaw.jpg

In a decent match, Lance Anoa'i defeated Fred Yehi in 15:07 by pinfall with a Wild Samoan Splash. (34)

Final Show Rating: 40

MLW Fusion

Monday, Week 2, December 2018

ZyLMFZf.jpg vs. KlDwImn.jpg

In a hardcore match, Jimmy Jacobs defeated Necro Butcher in 5:36 by submission with The End Time. (54)

ErFeJPt.jpgmTPmP0b.jpg

Backstage, Karen Jarrett caught up with the young up and comer Brian Pillman Jr., who said that he was on a roll here in MLW, that he was blessed to be here, and that he looked to continue in his father's legacy. He mentioned that bigger and better things were to come, and that he was looking at titles. (37)

mTPmP0b.jpg vs. gwDP1JV.jpg

In a decent match, Brian Pillman Jr. defeated Afa Anoa'i, Jr. in 8:32 by pinfall with a Tornado DDT. (41)

NHfgnhb.jpg vs. ZaWfAqk.jpgsPa8KM6.jpg

In a decent match, Rebel Cell defeated Jinzo and Tim Zbyszko in 8:19 when Shad Gaspard defeated Tim Zbyszko by pinfall with a STO. (48)

hwytQMZ.jpg2RcmUun.jpg

Immediately after the match, Rich Swann and Shane Strickland come to the ring to challenge Lucha Brothers to a match. They said it was time for them to take over MLW and they wanted to start by taking out the best tag team in the company. (36)

uhGex1L.jpg w/gGzUfnm.jpg vs.8gO20v7.jpg

In a decent match, Sammy Guevara w/Salina de La Renta defeated Kotto Brazil in 15:39 by pinfall with The 630. (49)

Final Show Rating: 47

MLW Fusion

Monday, Week 3, December 2018

LtQClJv.jpg w/ggEXuR9.jpg vs. KB5glyW.jpg

In a hardcore match, Jimmy Havoc w/Priscilla Kelly defeated Masada in 5:07 by pinfall with a Death Valley Driver. (48)

KEp77iQ.jpgcYm8LGQ.jpgaT2lUTi.jpg

Backstage, Aria Blake tried to put the moves on MVP, but he was having none of it, brushing her off. It was a setup though, as Joey Janela came from behind and attacked MVP, brutalizing him with a steel chair before officials can break it up. (46)

mTPmP0b.jpg vs. VuHSV35.jpg

In a decent match, Brian Pillman Jr. defeated Saieve Al Sabah in 8:03 by pinfall with a Tornado DDT. (47)

ZYYzEEk.jpg

While Brian Pillman Jr. was celebrating his victory in the ring. Maxwell Jacob Friedman ran in and attacked, beating Pillman Jr. down into the mat. He then bragged that he was better than Pillman, and everybody knew it. (21)

ErFeJPt.jpgpN864ri.jpg

Tommy Mercer came to the ring and asked that Karen Jarrett come out. When Jarrett came out asking what was going on, Mercer snatched the microphone from her and told her to get the F out of the ring, led by a chorus of boos. He said he was tired of waiting around for opportunities, and he was challenging MLW World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Cobb to a match at MLW Never Say Never. (44)

GPpUa9o.jpg vs. 9O14UCj.jpg

In a decent match, Matt Riddle defeated Vandal Ortagun in 8:25 by submission with a Guillotine Choke. (52)

hwytQMZ.jpg vs. mLtnbkm.jpg w/gGzUfnm.jpg

In a good match, Rich Swann defeated Rey Fénix w/Salina de La Renta in 15:36 by pinfall. (56)

Final Show Rating: 51

MLW Fusion

Monday, Week 4, December 2018

Metroplex Live - Little Rock, AR

Show Attendance: 1,117

BzPFPLw.jpg vs. sPa8KM6.jpg

In a decent match, Brody King defeated Tim Zbyszko in 5:59 by pinfall with a Gonzo Bomb. (35)

mTPmP0b.jpgZYYzEEk.jpg

MJF comes to the ring to brag about his attack of Brian Pillman Jr. last week. During his speech, Pillman charges to the ring only to be restrained by MLW officials. He challenges MJF to an MLW World Middleweight Title Match at MLW Never Say Never. MJF accepts, saying "It will be a breeze because I'm better than you, and you know it!" (36)

1zvodlR.jpg vs. ZaWfAqk.jpg

In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Darby Allin defeated Jinzo in 7:47 by pinfall with a Coffin Drop. (30)

hwytQMZ.jpg2RcmUun.jpg392rusl.jpgmLtnbkm.jpg

Striker and Schiavone announced the MLW commissioner DDP has booked Rich Swann and Shane Strickland to face the Lucha Bros in a non-title match at MLW Never Say Never. (31)

YcKJ7jx.jpg8gO20v7.jpgslHtygv.jpgbBD0L7c.jpg w/ZF8Hl0b.jpg

In a decent match, Smash N Dash Connection defeated The Dirty Blondes in 8:25 when Barrington Hughes defeated Mike Patrick by submission with a Rat Trap. (39)

ErFeJPt.jpggB0kqUg.jpg

Backstage, Karen Jarrett caught up with Jeff Cobb to ask him about the challenge from Tommy Mercer last week. Cobb said he is a fighting champion and he has no problem giving Mercer a title match, and that he will see him at MLW Never Say Never. (47)

392rusl.jpg w/gGzUfnm.jpg vs. 2RcmUun.jpg

In a bout that had great wrestling and good heat, Penta El Zero M defeated Shane Strickland in 15:08 by pinfall with a Top Rope Styles Clash. (52)

Final Show Rating: 47

MLW Never Say Never Preview

The final big event of the year for MLW is set to take place, and there are 6 exciting matches scheduled. Let's run down the card and how we got there:

-- Last week on MLW Fusion, Tommy Mercer challenged MLW World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Cobb to an MLW World Heavyweight Title Match. This week on MLW Fusion, Cobb accepted the challenge, and that match will take place at MLW Never Say Never.

-- Brian Pillman Jr. has been on a roll since coming to MLW, and he's already stated that he wants titles. MLW World Middleweight Champion MJF has taken offense to that, and attacked Pillman Jr. recently on MLW Fusion. Pillman Jr. challenged MJF to an MLW World Middleweight Title Match. MJF accepted, saying he would beat Pillman Jr. with ease. The match is set for MLW Never Say Never.

-- Earlier in the month, MLW introduced the first of 2 new titles, the MLW Hardcore Title. It was announced that Masada, Necro Butcher, Jimmy Havoc, and Jimmy Jacobs would do battle in a Fatal Four Way Hardcore Match to determine the first ever MLW Hardcore Champion.

-- Rich Swann and Shane Strickland have formed a tag team in their quest to change the landscape of MLW. They have challenged MLW World Tag Team Champions The Lucha Bros to an MLW World Tag Team Title Match. The 4 men split 2 singles matches this month on Impact, with Rich Swann and Penta El Zero M winning for their respective sides. MLW commissioner DDP has announced that the 2 teams will wrestle each other at MLW Never Say Never, but it will be a non-title match.

-- There's quite a feud brewing between Joey Janela and MVP over the past few weeks. They've had some heated arguments about who is better. Janela has referred to MVP as "old" more than once, and even sent his manager Aria Blake to set up MVP. They will wrestle at MLW Never Say Never to try and settle this rivalry.

-- There's been rumblings backstage that Rebel Cell has been putting the moves on Chelsea Green, and Cade and Yuta aren't happy about it. Cade, in particular, is quite upset at Green for costing them a match against the Dirty Blondes. MLW management has told them to settle it in the ring, and they will at MLW Never Say Never.

-- In addition, we're being told that MLW commish DDP will have a big announcement about the second new title coming to MLW, as well as info on the upcoming MLW King of the Mountain Tournament.

Stay tuned, it's going to be a fun show!

Match Card

Jeff Cobb © vs. Tommy Mercer:

Comments:

MJF © vs. Brian Pillman Jr.

Comments:

Fatal Four Way Hardcore Match to determine the first MLW Hardcore Champion

Masada vs. Necro Butcher vs. Jimmy Havoc vs. Jimmy Jacobs

Comments:

Non-Title Match

The Lucha Bros © vs. Rich Swann and Shane Strickland

Comments:

MVP vs. Joey Janela

Comments:

Rebel Cell vs. Cade and Yuta

Comments:

bonus (2 points)- What will be the highest rated match of the show?

Answer:

bonus (1 point each question) - Will anybody new show up at the event? If so, who?

Answer:

bonus (1 point)- Will Chelsea Green play a factor in the Rebel Cell/Cade and Yuta match?

Answer:

General Dynasty Comments:

This is the last show to predict in for this current prediction contest, hence the fact there are 5 bonus points available. I would like to run this show Tuesday, giving everybody a chance to get their predictions in. Remember, top 3 get prizes. If you don't get your predictions in, you might miss out on a prize. Again, look for this show to run on Tuesday