WWE: Three Brands Part II

You know I didn't want to do this but I have a real question since real feelings came into this ACH aka Jordan Myles's decision. If he had just pointed out the shirt would people still be mad and want him gone from the diary? I understand if he broke some law or killed someone but he wasn't wrong about the shirt. I enjoy your diaries The Lloyd while online or shadow watching but I think don't this is the right move. Just my opinion.

Look I don't know if you have been following ACH's behaviour since but he's basically gone nuts - he's said that the fans are S^&*y, he's said he's quitting wrestling, he's spewing a torrent of abuse towards everyone. Apparently off social media he's actually worse too. The thing with the shirt is he originally approved it - so if it looked like blackface to him then that was the time to say something - my take is that it isn't that obvious at first and that it was totally unintentional and that neither the designers or he noticed it at first but when he did he lost it. There's losing it and there's what he has been doing which is a constant torrent of abuse for not just a day or two but weeks. Lets face it he's a decent in ring talent but he's not Shawn Michaels either - you cant get away with acting the way he's been doing and a lot of afro American wrestlers are pissed about it (Shad Gaspard called him out on the weekend and anyone who knows that guy knows he's not one to over-react). The LLoyd was already needing to cut people and cut decent workers with good attitudes like Morgan & Gran so why would you keep a guy with what appear deep emotional problems like ACH especially when he may well have left the biz entirely?

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been telling people since day one from the shirts tweets, ACH clearly has some issues. I disagree about the design too, I feel like it wasn't something done with malicious intent, just a poorly thought out minimalist template, not that there isn't racism in the wrestling enviroment, but it doesn't justify him lashing out like that. But back then that was something debatable, now it's basically fact. Just like Alpha said, pay attention to his recent behavior, he called Jay Lethal a Uncle Tom, if you're able to make outrageous claims like this and the ones directed at WWE, you better back it up and be ready for criticism to prove your point, but instead he threw a temper tantrum, lashed out at his co-workers, the business, and the fans that put food in his table. No mental ilness, debatable racism allegations or whatever justify his childish behavior, he needs a psychologist to sort his demons out, not Twitter enabling this behavior.

Haha! Controversy Creates Cash! :D Would love to know all your thoughts and opinions on the shows so far. I know some booking decisions and some cuts I've made have divided opinion, but what about the overall presentation. The layout. The character building. The stories. Any feedback is helpful as this thing gets going!!

Extreme Rules is right around the corner... but first...

<div style="background-color:#ffffff;color:blue;border-style:solid;border-width:3px;box-shadow: 0 4px 8px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2), 0 6px 20px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.19)";">

< < QUICK PICKS for Friday Night Smackdown, DECEMBER 2019, WEEK 2… > >

The Usos [vs] The Acts of God (Roode & Ziggler)

'Sun Of The Ring' Akira Tozawa [vs] 'The Finest' Kona Reeves

Heavy Machinery [vs] The Colons

'The Great' Chad Gable [vs] 'The Viper' Randy Orton

Toni Storm [vs] Local Enhancement Talent

'The American Dragon' Daniel Bryan [vs] 'The Underdog From The Underground' Sami Zayn

</div>

'The American Dragon' Daniel Bryan [vs] 'The Underdog From The Underground' Sami Zayn

Haha! Controversy Creates Cash! :D Would love to know all your thoughts and opinions on the shows so far. I know some booking decisions and some cuts I've made have divided opinion, but what about the overall presentation. The layout. The character building. The stories. Any feedback is helpful as this thing gets going!!

Well, I think there's too much focus on the veteran workers on NXT, maybe give some that aren't that important/expensive to you a vacation? But then again it's now the third brand, not exactly a developmental company anymore, so that might be a bad idea... But, as conflicting as that might sound with the previous statement, I feel like many of the young guys are getting too many "upsets", Adam Cole for an instance, don't think he should be beating The Miz yet, and that's a problem I have in real life too, haven't been able to enjoy Ali recently because his massive push this last year or so didn't feel very organic, unlike Buddy Murphy, who's picking up wins against midcarders, like R-Truth or Cedric Alexander. I don't think every talented young guy should get the "strap a rocket to him" treatment, but that's still up to you to decide (based on the ratings too).

The presentation is pretty unique and I dig it. Little tip, if you want some pretty fonts which are free to boost the presentation, look up "Google Fonts", really useful resource. Looking forward to what you have in store for Drew and Bray as Smackdown main champions, also curious to see where that weird Bobby Lashley/Lana storyline is gonna lead lol.

<p>The Usos [vs]<strong> The Acts of God (Roode & Ziggler)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>'Sun Of The Ring' Akira Tozawa</strong> [vs] 'The Finest' Kona Reeves</p><p> </p><p>

Heavy Machinery [vs] <strong>The Colons</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>'The Great' Chad Gable</strong> [vs] 'The Viper' Randy Orton</p><p>

</p><p><strong>

Toni Storm</strong> [vs] Local Enhancement Talent</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>'The American Dragon' Daniel Bryan</strong> [vs] 'The Underdog From The Underground' Sami Zayn</p>

<p><strong>The Usos</strong> [vs] The Acts of God (Roode & Ziggler)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>'Sun Of The Ring' Akira Tozawa</strong> [vs] 'The Finest' Kona Reeves</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Heavy Machinery</strong> [vs] The Colons</p><p> </p><p>

'The Great' Chad Gable [vs]<strong> 'The Viper' Randy Orton</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Toni Storm</strong> [vs] Local Enhancement Talent</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>'The American Dragon' Daniel Bryan</strong> [vs] 'The Underdog From The Underground' Sami Zayn</p>

<p>Predictions</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Usos</strong> [vs] The Acts of God (Roode & Ziggler)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Heavy Machinery</strong> [vs] The Colons</p><p> </p><p>

'The Great' Chad Gable [vs] <strong>'The Viper' Randy Orton</strong></p><p>

</p><p><strong>

Toni Storm</strong> [vs] Local Enhancement Talent</p><p> </p><p>

Well, I think there's too much focus on the veteran workers on NXT, maybe give some that aren't that important/expensive to you a vacation? But then again it's now the third brand, not exactly a developmental company anymore, so that might be a bad idea... But, as conflicting as that might sound with the previous statement, I feel like many of the young guys are getting too many "upsets", Adam Cole for an instance, don't think he should be beating The Miz yet, and that's a problem I have in real life too, haven't been able to enjoy Ali recently because his massive push this last year or so didn't feel very organic, unlike Buddy Murphy, who's picking up wins against midcarders, like R-Truth or Cedric Alexander. I don't think every talented young guy should get the "strap a rocket to him" treatment, but that's still up to you to decide (based on the ratings too).

The presentation is pretty unique and I dig it. Little tip, if you want some pretty fonts which are free to boost the presentation, look up "Google Fonts", really useful resource. Looking forward to what you have in store for Drew and Bray as Smackdown main champions, also curious to see where that weird Bobby Lashley/Lana storyline is gonna lead lol.

Thanks for the feedback man. It's tough for NXT, because Adam Cole and co NEED the popularity boost of beating guys like Miz, Cesaro, Joe, Rey etc. And the show NEEDS the star power for now (until I can build up Gargano, Cole, Riddle, Lee and one or two others to be on the level of Balor or above!!)

There's a lot of talent in WWE that I like right now. Murphy, Cedric, Ricochet are three that stand out to me. Ali, Aleister Black, Ciampa, and a lot of guys on NXT. There are a lot. I'll be pairing a few up in order to make killer tag teams, and turning a few to freshen them up and push them towards the level I see them. It's a long process, we're now five shows in (sixth coming right up)…

I also want to thank DarK_RaideR and Chisoku for the DOTM Nominations for my previous NOTBPW diary. Much appreciated.

uxhQ8tv.jpg

DECEMBER 2019, WEEK 2...

Show Rating: 88

Announce Team:

qIiwyQ6.jpgXmG1qtr.jpgtV0aM7y.jpg

Michael Cole, Charly Caruso and Corey Graves

Keep Your Friends Close

We kicked off this edition of Smackdown with a preview of Extreme Rules, coming live this Sunday on the WWE Network!!

OZRzev9.pngETVbJiN.jpg

The announce team wanted to speak about the Charlotte versus Naomi match, for the Smackdown Women's Title...

Right now, Charlotte and Naomi are friends... In fact, they teamed up last week on Smackdown in a tag team match!!

But the question Michael Cole and co. asked is if they'll still be friends come the final bell at Extreme Rules...?

S3xQGB7.jpg

<div style="background-color:#ffffff;color:blue;border-style:solid;border-width:3px;box-shadow: 0 4px 8px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2), 0 6px 20px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.19)";">

UWyX8pj.jpgh4sT7Vt.jpg2GtK9Wi.jpgN1HTHik.jpgHM2vzw8.jpg

The Usos [vs] The Acts of God (Robert Roode & Dolph Ziggler)

Great match to kick us off here. Harper and Rowan arrived on the stage late on. It lead to Jey and Ziggler superkicking each other, and falling flat on the mat. But Jimmy was the legal man, and he flew off the top rope and onto Ziggler with the 'Superfly Splash'.

Winners:
The Usos

Finish:
'Superfly Splash'

</div>

Act Of Cowards

After the match, Harper and Rowan (Damnation) stomped to the ring, and Jimmy Uso got ready to fight them...

UWyX8pj.jpgh4sT7Vt.jpgN1HTHik.jpgHM2vzw8.jpgBODn5ZP.pngcpmTw0F.png

Jimmy tried to pull Jey to his feet, and soon Robert Roode was in the ring trying to do the same to Dolph Ziggler...

Neither Jey nor Ziggler would get up... and Roode decided the numbers weren't in his favour, so he slid out of the ring, pulling Ziggler out with him!!

Jimmy couldn't believe what was happening, and he shouted at Roode, and Ziggler, who was now on his feet...!!

But the Samoan fan favourite was blasted from behind by Rowan, while Harper got in the ring too...

Roode and Ziggler got out of there, and didn't look back at the devastation...

The Acts Of God believe they are the light, to Damnation's dark, but they showed their true colours by leaving and allowing The Usos to get beaten down...

S3xQGB7.jpg

New Moon

Backstage, Mike Rome was stood with one half of the Women's Tag Team Champions: Ember Moon...

cZ8PKbK.jpgxuEstRz.png

Moon's partner Kayden Carter wasn't here tonight, thanks to the attack from Shayna Baszler, Jessamyn Duke and Marina Shafir last week...

Ember Moon:
“Shayna... Kayden and I have had to cancel a couple of Title defences thanks to the injury YOU caused... But I'm happy to say she'll only be out a couple of weeks... In the meantime... I want to fight YOU... Next week, on Smackdown!!”

S3xQGB7.jpg

8ugvqEr.jpg2GtK9Wi.jpgoUvEE7o.jpg

Reeves was furious with Tozawa for not taking him seriously in this match, but when Reeves started slapping the Japanese fan favourite around, he soon got serious! He hit an impressive 'Deadlift German Suplex' and held him down for a pin!

Winner:
'Sun Of The Ring' Akira Tozawa

Finish:
'Deadlift German Suplex'

</div>

S3xQGB7.jpg

Intercontinental Title Match

An announcement made on wwe.com was confirmed and discussed next tonight...

t5E4XsZ.jpgHoTOv13.png

At Extreme Rules, Ricochet will go 1 on 1 with Drew McIntyre... this time, for the Intercontinental Title!!

Ricochet beat Drew on Smackdown last week in a non-Title encounter, and his win has earned him a shot at the Gold on pay-per-view...

Can lightning strike twice for the high-flier from Illinois...?! Or will the big, bad, Scot gain a measure of revenge and stop the rise of Ricochet...?!

S3xQGB7.jpg

Wm1vlp7.jpgdV2ScKl.jpg2GtK9Wi.jpgKH5AZOl.jpgnpdQhlB.jpg

Heavy Machinery (Otis & Tucker) [vs] The Colons (Primo & Epico)

The fun-loving Otis and Tucker had a great time out there against the cheating Colons. Primo and Epico came close to winning it, but Epico was eventually squashed by the brilliant 'Compactor'.

Winners:
Heavy Machinery (Otis & Tucker)

Finish:
'Compactor'

</div>

S3xQGB7.jpg

The Lucha Dragons

Backstage, former tag team partners Kalisto and Sin Cara were stood next to each other, facing the camera...

NyikKcE.jpgyBIIpKS.jpg

The former Lucha Dragons said that they were going to be teaming up again going forward!!

Kalisto:
“Together... We're going to bring back the LU-CHA... LU-CHA... LU-CHA!!”

S3xQGB7.jpg

Dream Over... The Top Rope!!

Backstage, the Velveteen Dream was sat in the dark on his sofa... Then he clicked his fingers: 'HIT IT'... His music played... and purple smoke appeared...

hO83sWt.jpg

Dream said that Friday Nights on Smackdown will NEVER be the same again... When he wins the Men's Royal Rumble Match!!

Velveteen Dream:
“Twenty-Nine other... MEN... Will try to toss me... Over the top rope... But these men don't know what's coming... For them...”

f0xeNEj.jpg

Dream was mid-flow when the veteran Eric Young walked up... He said he too was in the Rumble... and then challenged Dream to a match next week...

Velveteen Dream:
“Test myself, against one of the most vicious... sadistic... and mild-mannered veterans in wrestling history...!? That sounds like a good idea to me... It'll be a real test ahead of my ultimate Royal Rumble victory...!!”

Dream stuck out a hand for a handshake, but Young just snarled and grinned through gritted teeth... Dream grinned back, and we returned to the ring...

S3xQGB7.jpg

NMROHIk.jpg2GtK9Wi.jpgrlgc5Hx.jpg

Gable is a former Olympian, so he's a made man for the rest of his life. But as far as his Smackdown career goes, Orton made him in one match here. Gable showed a ton of heart, and some great offence, but was ultimately beaten by an 'RKO'.

Winner:
'The Viper' Randy Orton

Finish:
'RKO'

</div>

Eating In My Yard

After the match, Randy Orton decided he hadn't finished punishing Chad Gable... and attempted to throw Gable's Open Challenge at Extreme Rules into doubt...

NMROHIk.jpgrlgc5Hx.jpg

If the beatdown had continued much longer, the Open Challenge wouldn't have been able to go ahead... But luckily, Gable got some help...

kcxae3U.jpg

Orton knows his Extreme Rules opponent, and that man is 'The Big Dog' Roman Reigns!!

The powerful Samoan sprinted to the ring, and ran Orton off... saving Gable in the process...

S3xQGB7.jpg

Count Down

37Glpzq.jpg

We saw a promo from latest Smackdown signing Kushida next...

A countdown clock showed that 'The Timesplitter' would be debuting with the Blue Brand in just TWO weeks!!

S3xQGB7.jpg

AnpdCX1.jpg2GtK9Wi.jpgYf7z0Sm.jpg

Speaking of debuts, Toni Storm made hers here, and put away a local talent in impressive fashion.

Winner:
Toni Storm

Finish:
'Strong Zero'

</div>

S3xQGB7.jpg

Feast Your Eyes, Freak

Mike Rome was stood with Dominik Dijakovic next, and the 6'7”, 260lb beast had a message... for 'The Freak', Lars Sullivan...

cZ8PKbK.jpgr6xSYKO.jpg

Dominik Dijakovic:
“Yu know what... I can take Lars Sullivan... Because I'm the biggest... baddest... and strongest superstar, on Smackdown!! Next week... Lars... FEAST YOUR EYES, Freak... and watch what I can do!!”

S3xQGB7.jpg

KO-mentator

1r4Y2K3.jpg

Kevin Owens joined the commentary team for tonight's Main Event... All smiles, as he settled in to watch Daniel Bryan versus Sami Zayn...

KO will fight Zayn at Extreme Rules, in the culmination of their rivalry... That said, their rivalry will probably last forever...

lwT48iX.jpg2GtK9Wi.jpg0TpO7a5.jpg

The best Main Event since this diary began, and Daniel Bryan's third 90+ rated match. Bryan took Zayn apart, manipulating his limbs, and looking to take out months of frustration on the frankly annoying Zayn. Zayn had some nice moments, including a brilliant DDT where he flew through ropes from the outside, to the outside. But in the end, Bryan managed to lock him in the 'Yes! Lock'!! Before Zayn could tap out though, Brock Lesnar made his presence felt, and the referee called for the bell!!

Winner:
'The American Dragon' Daniel Bryan

Finish:
Disqualification

</div>

Eye For An Advocate

Brock Lesnar was out for revenge, after Daniel Bryan hurt his advocate Paul Heyman last week!!

lwT48iX.jpgf7z3I0b.pngnmTbLh1.jpg

'The Beast' and Bryan fought in the ring, and it looked one-sided at first... Until Bryan began delivering his devastating kicks!!

Lesnar was dropped to a knee, and Bryan lined up the final 'YES! Kick'... But he was close to the ropes, and Sami Zayn grabbed his foot!!

0TpO7a5.jpg

Bryan turned to face up Zayn, but the momentary distraction was all Lesnar needed... and suddenly, he was on Bryan!!

An 'F5' ended Bryan's fight... but Zayn's involvement prompted Kevin Owens to rise up from the announce desk, and fly at his rival!!

1r4Y2K3.jpg

Owens hoisted Zayn up, and hit a powerbomb on the ring apron!! Meanwhile Lesnar warned 'The Prize Fighter' to stay out of his way...

Owens threw his hands up, and said he wasn't interested in a fight with 'The Beast'...

But when Lesnar turned his back on him, it was soon obvious that KO was lying!!

Owens slid into the ring, and began a 'Hockey' style fight, pulling Lesnar's sleevless shirt up over his head!!

The WWE Champion had little choice but to find the ropes and get the heck out of there... Bryan attacked by Lesnar, but Owens to the rescue!!

wsIhwIQ.jpg

The Usos [def.] The Acts Of God (Roode & Ziggler)

Akira Tozawa [def.] Kona Reeves

Heavy Machinery [def.] The Colons

Randy Orton [def.] Chad Gable

Toni Storm [def.] A Local Enhancement Talent

Daniel Bryan [def.] Sami Zayn

gklfopb.jpg

UZOYFLq.jpg

Daniel Bryan is my MVP of this diary, so to have him on the same show as Brock, Orton and Reigns is kind of a waste... They're officially my four most over talents now that Seth has gone off to make his movie... Which is why I'm pairing them off for my double-Main Events of Extreme Rules... In my three previous WWE diaries, Bryan has had mixed fortunes... In 'Three Brands Part One', he won the World Title twice, for a combined reign of just 7 months... In 'Kayfabe Kicks Out', it was one 5 month reign as World Champion, and one 2 month reign as Tag Team Champion, alongside Chris Jericho... In 'Here We Go Again' he was retired... He was the Smackdown Live General Manager... I had plans to bring him back, as he came back in real life, but they never materialised...

There's a couple of top level guys I have unfinished business with from a writing point of view... AJ Styles has died in a previous WWE Diary... Dean Ambrose was Money in the Bank, and then had just become World Champion when two of my previous diaries ended... Although he's in AEW, and I probably won't sign him... But Bryan is the one I want to write for the most... His 'Yes Movement' run has got to be my all-time favourite, and I'm so glad he's wrestling again... Bryan vs Adam Cole on a recent Smackdown (in real life, that's where I'm writing this from), was amazing... So keep an eye on Bryan here!!

Good show

Thank you man :)

Looks great! I love Kushida and I wish WWE would actually use Eric Young. One of my favourites from his team Canada days with Roode (another favourite of mine). I can't help but read these and just sit there and think what if...

Yeah EY and Roode were fantastic in TNA and Team Canada. I think they came to WWE to be 'steady hands'. That said, I think Roode has a Main Event push in the tank. I always thought he could form a Fortune/Four Horsemen type stable. If I was booking them on the same show, he'd have The Revival and a young up and comer like Tyler Bate! That would be a fantastic stable. In fact, I like it so much it may just happen.

Very well written show! I love the layout and look of your diary, great stuff.

Thank you buddy. I enjoy making the aesthetics look appealing. For anyone interested, I use a website called befunky.com. Membership is cheap but you can do most things without one!!

It's really well done, loving your take on things. It's fun comparing the different way you and I have been booking the current WWE product and sometimes sitting there thinking DAMN I wish I had thought of that.

I bet if Vince himself read our diaries, he'd say the same! There's so many different ways you can go with so many different talents. In a years time, our companies will be SO different!

A lot of points on the line here guys... No pressure:

G4DEto4.jpg

Smackdown Presents: EXTREME RULES, DECEMBER 2019, WEEK 2…

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #2337dd; margin:10px;background: #ffffff; max-width:100%;box-shadow: 0 3px 12px ";">

Intercontinental Title Match:

'The One And Only' Ricochet [vs] 'The Scottish Psychopath' Drew McIntyre ©

Comments:

The Great Chad Gable Open Challenge:

'The Great' Chad Gable [vs] ????

Comments:

Smackdown Tag Team Title Match:

The Usos [vs] The Acts Of God (Roode & Ziggler) [vs] Damnation (Harper & Rowan) ©

Comments:

Extreme Rules Match:

'The Prize Fighter' Kevin Owens [vs] 'The Underdog From The Underground' Sami Zayn

Comments:

Smackdown Women's Title Match:

'The Queen' Charlotte Flair © [vs] 'The Glow' Naomi

Comments:

Extreme Rules Match:

'The Big Dog' Roman Reigns [vs] 'The Viper' Randy Orton

Comments:

WWE Title Match:

'The American Dragon' Daniel Bryan [vs] 'The Beast' Brock Lesnar © w/ Paul Heyman

Comments:

Bonus:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night?: ___________________

2). What will the Overall Rating of Extreme Rules be?: ___________________ (within 5 gets a point. Spot on gets 2 points)

3). How many Championships will change hands?: (out of a possible FOUR) ___________________

4). Who will answer The Great Chad Gable Open Challenge?: ___________________

</div>

Comments: Bit hard to go against a surprise.

The Usos [vs] The Acts Of God (Rood & Gable) [vs] Damnation (Harper & Rowan) ©

Extreme Rules Match:

'The Prize Fighter' Kevin Owens [vs] 'The Underdog From The Underground' Sami Zayn

Extreme Rules Match:

WWE Title Match:

'The American Dragon' Daniel Bryan [vs] 'The Beast' Brock Lesnar © w/ Paul Heyman

Bonus:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night?:

Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar

2). What will the Overall Rating of Extreme Rules be?:

3). How many Championships will change hands?: 1

4). Who will answer The Great Chad Gable Open Challenge?: Shinsuke Nakamura

Comments:

Comments:

The Usos [vs] The Acts Of God (Rood & Gable) [vs] Damnation (Harper & Rowan) ©

Comments:

Extreme Rules Match:

Comments:

Comments:

Extreme Rules Match:

Comments:

WWE Title Match:

Comments:

Bonus:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night?: Bryan vs Brock

2). What will the Overall Rating of Extreme Rules be?: 89 (within 5 gets a point. Spot on gets 2 points)

3). How many Championships will change hands?: (out of a possible FOUR) 0

4). Who will answer The Great Chad Gable Open Challenge?: Shinsuke Nakamura

Comments:

Comments:

The Usos [vs] The Acts Of God (Rood & Ziggler) [vs] Damnation (Harper & Rowan) ©

Comments:

Extreme Rules Match:

Comments:

Comments:

Extreme Rules Match:

Comments:

WWE Title Match:

Comments:

Bonus:

1). Which Match will be the Match Of The Night?: Owens vs. Zayn

2). What will the Overall Rating of Extreme Rules be?:87 (within 5 gets a point. Spot on gets 2 points)

3). How many Championships will change hands?: (out of a possible FOUR) None

4). Who will answer The Great Chad Gable Open Challenge?: Velveteen Dream