Killing the Business Mod (HYPE for TEW 2020)

I didn't touch women as sex appeal is subjective..all stats are subjective but those are some of my thoughts. In particular it seems you overstate the abilities of ec3 a lot.. similar situation with mjf.. he's good but starting him this stage in his career as that would make him one if the worlds best which is not yet true I feel

Moxley I would maybe put a for charisma too

Thanks for the feedback, the only thing I can't agree with is lowering people because of their age, if their excellent then they are excellent regardless of age.

Also I would go as far as to say that Eli Drake is perhaps only behind Jericho, Rock, Cena on the mic. The guy just has it.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the feedback, the only thing I can't agree with is lowering people because of their age, if their excellent then they are excellent regardless of age.

Also I would go as far as to say that Eli Drake is perhaps only behind Jericho, Rock, Cena on the mic. The guy just has it.

Sorry I think maybe what I said got misconstrued.. what I meant was I don't feel they are that good yet but they would improve over time in game

Sorry I think maybe what I said got misconstrued.. what I meant was I don't feel they are that good yet but they would improve over time in game

There's a solution for this actually, if you set their potential to "Low" or "Average" they won't improve into almighty wrestling Gods, while still giving them the ratings they deserve.

Something else I discovered in a test MLW save I made was YouTube's risk levels are far too low, they won't allow even Low content risk, while in reality we had a deathmatch between Mance and Havoc streamed there... risk levels should be higher

First of all, thanks for all the hard work. This mod looks like it could be my favorite RW and I can't wait to see the finished version on 2020

That said, I understand this is a beta version so there are some things that you haven't worked on yet. Still maybe this notes on the mexican scene might be helpful

CMLL

Sofía Alonso shouldn't be the owner. (Salvador) Chavo Lutterroth III should be the owner and Sofía can still be as a personality.

Místico still has his old Dragon Lee pic

On the topic of Místicos I think that the "top guy" spot on CMLL should be for Carístico (the first wwe sin cara) as he is probably one of the more over wrestlers in Mexico. Mistico II is still resisted by a large portion of the crowd.

I'd argue that Barbaro Cavernario deserves better stats as he is probably one of the better workers right now, specially his high flying.

Negro Casas and Blue Panther should be definitely ring generals in the promotion while Ciber and Gilbert not so much... on the same topic Shocker is listed as a show stopper but he is not at his best right now.. I'd say consider lowering his aerial stats

Atlantis (who should be the more over guy on the promotion) is missing as well as his son.

Some other top guys like Sansón and Forastero (Cuatrero's partners in NGD) are missing, as well as Blue panther's sons, Soberano Jr. , La Jarochita, Avispa Dorada, Hechicero are also missing.

I see most of the AAA roster is missing so I'm guessing that's still a work in progress.

Other notes

Dr. Wagner Jr's bio (and pic) say he's still a masked wrestler.

Sexy Star is also listed as masked.

LA Park, La parka (deceased) and hijo de LA PARK are all using pics of LA PARK.

El hijo del Santo has a son who goes by Santo Jr.

Thanks very much for this. I've now added the missing workers from CMLL, will be finishing up AAA soon.

I can't seem to find any info on Chavo Lutterroth III tho, do you have any info on him please?

There's a solution for this actually, if you set their potential to "Low" or "Average" they won't improve into almighty wrestling Gods, while still giving them the ratings they deserve.

Something else I discovered in a test MLW save I made was YouTube's risk levels are far too low, they won't allow even Low content risk, while in reality we had a deathmatch between Mance and Havoc streamed there... risk levels should be higher

Excellent, good spot, thanks :)

I'm not too concerned with rising stats. The way I see it we have no way of knowing how good these guys will be in the future. Only a few years ago half the top talent in the world now where working the indies.

But as an example both Flip Gordon and Will Ospreay will have 'A' in flying but Flip will have lower basics, psychology and consistency. Its those stats that the young gifted workers will have to raise to become top talent.

I’m not gonna get into should X worker be rated so high discussions for various reasons (aside from I don’t think anyone is truly A level hardcore in 2020 aside from maybe Takeda) but I feel like a few people side by side people on the list seem like clear omissions.

Flying: Ibushi, PAC, Gran Metallik, Dragon Lee

Basics: Cesaro

Mic: Hiroshi Tanahashi

Charisma: Hiroshi Tanahashi, Hiromu Takahashi

Not entirely sure if this has been pointed out yet, or if its actually the case as I'm Canadian, and don't have the channel, but Smackdown is on both FOX and USA Network. Is that on purpose?

That's definitely a mistake, good spot

I’m not gonna get into should X worker be rated so high discussions for various reasons (aside from I don’t think anyone is truly A level hardcore in 2020 aside from maybe Takeda) but I feel like a few people side by side people on the list seem like clear omissions.

Flying: Ibushi, PAC, Gran Metallik, Dragon Lee

Basics: Cesaro

Mic: Hiroshi Tanahashi

Charisma: Hiroshi Tanahashi, Hiromu Takahashi

Good shout man

'A' Rated Worker Skills Overview

Hardcore

Mance Warner

Jimmy Havoc

Nick Gage

Mance Warner having an A in hardcore is a too much imo

Masahi Takeda, Isami Kodaka, Jun Kasai, Ryuji Ito and Masaya Takahashi should all have an A (if they are in the game, I'm not at my computer to check lol)

'A' Rated Worker Skills Overview

Hardcore

Mance Warner

Puro

Hirooki Goto

Technical

Jonathan Gresham

Ariel

Flip Gordon

Psychology

Jay Lethal

Toru Yano

Basics

Seiya Sanada

Jonathan Gresham

Selling

(Nobody)

Charisma

Sami Zayn

Aaron Stevens

Ethan Carter III

Eli Drake

Mic

Aaron Stevens

Ethan Carter III

Eli Drake

Star Quality

Ethan Carter III

Eli Drake

Cody Rhodes

Adam Cole

Bray Wyatt

Kevin Steen

These are all varying degrees of quite generous I think. Especially the likes of Owens for star quality, he's great but he has no star quality to speak of, he looks like Any Guy. Even C+ would be pushing it.

Also like, again, when it comes to an A rating, it's about perspective. That's 10 points away from being literally perfect. Can you really make that argument for a single one of them? I wouldn't be able to.

These are all varying degrees of quite generous I think. Especially the likes of Owens for star quality, he's great but he has no star quality to speak of, he looks like Any Guy. Even C+ would be pushing it.

Also like, again, when it comes to an A rating, it's about perspective. That's 10 points away from being literally perfect. Can you really make that argument for a single one of them? I wouldn't be able to.

Regarding 10 pts away from perfection, certainly not but in terms of TEW being a game and getting realistic match rating, definitely so.

In terms KO, star quality isnt about how they look. It's how they present themselves. It's if you showed one match, one entrance, one promo etc to somebody who had never watched wrestling before, would they think "he definitely one of the top guys".

The TEW help guide describes Star Quality as "His “X factor” in terms of whether he can be taken seriously as a major star.", are you telling me that cannot take Kevin Owens seriously as a major star? And what your telling me with your C+ suggestion is that that he's not even close to being a believable major star in wrestling?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="gazwefc83" data-cite="gazwefc83" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47318" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Regarding 10 pts away from perfection, certainly not but in terms of TEW being a game and getting realistic match rating, definitely so. <p> </p><p> In terms KO, star quality isnt about how they look. It's how they present themselves. It's if you showed one match, one entrance, one promo etc to somebody who had never watched wrestling before, would they think "he definitely one of the top guys".</p><p> </p><p> The TEW help guide describes Star Quality as "His “X factor” in terms of whether he can be taken seriously as a major star.", are you telling me that cannot take Kevin Owens seriously as a major star? And what your telling me with your C+ suggestion is that that he's not even close to being a believable major star in wrestling?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I love him and he carries himself well, but yeah, if you show him to most casual fans or people who don't watch at all one of the lasting impressions they'll have is that he looks like any dude. It won't stop him from getting over, but A star quality that is not.</p><p> </p><p> Regarding match ratings, I agree that gameplay is more important, but these guys are gonna be routinely pulling incredibly high match grades that don't line up with the popularity of the company they're working for. If Gresham for example is getting a C+, he's doing a great job. If he's getting Bs and As he's so good that he's dragging ROH out of the dirt. There's not an enormous gulf between A and like B or even B+ but it gives him room to grow which he definitely has irl and keeps him from working masterpieces with almost anyone you put him with.</p><p> </p><p> If you think stats this high aren't really going to make a big deal gameplay wise you only really have to look at the last page and see Angel Ortiz, someone not even rated as high as these guys, pulling A+ ratings all year long which is something that will never happen in any universe. I'm not at my PC right now but when I ran a sim I was getting similar results with a variety of workers.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="gazwefc83" data-cite="gazwefc83" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47318" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Regarding 10 pts away from perfection, certainly not but in terms of TEW being a game and getting realistic match rating, definitely so. <p> </p><p> In terms KO, star quality isnt about how they look. It's how they present themselves. It's if you showed one match, one entrance, one promo etc to somebody who had never watched wrestling before, would they think "he definitely one of the top guys".</p><p> </p><p> The TEW help guide describes Star Quality as "His “X factor” in terms of whether he can be taken seriously as a major star.", are you telling me that cannot take Kevin Owens seriously as a major star? And what your telling me with your C+ suggestion is that that he's not even close to being a believable major star in wrestling?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Star quality is a camera skill to be fair. Owens also has exceptional mic skills and can work his ass off. There’s a reason so many people compare him to Mick Foley, who became an all time legend despite the same shortcomings. </p><p> </p><p> If SQ was a barometer on if someone can be successful or not, then there would be no “never made it” guys who should have high SQ (obviously wrong). It’s the difference between why John Cena was signed by WWE immediately and Samoa Joe had to work 15 years for that point. It also diminishes the people who have mostly SQ so that there’s never a reason to pick them when someone who made it on talent alone is also given high SQ despite that not being the reason for their success.</p><p> </p><p> I think in terms of not wanting it to play as a purely numbers game there has to be some separation where you might want someone like Miz over whoever, despite the actual stats not saying so on screen.</p>

<p>New data update includes:</p><p> </p><p>

</p><ul><li>Tweaked stats<br /></li><li>Years service added<br /></li><li>Workers performance skills updated<br /></li><li>Popularity re-done<br /></li><li>New workers added to CMLL, AAA and others<br /></li><li>Various fixes<br /></li></ul><p></p><p> </p><p>

<a href="https://www.mediafire.com/file/uo5vhe51cacxpz2/KTB_2020.rar/file" rel="external nofollow">https://www.mediafire.com/file/uo5vhe51cacxpz2/KTB_2020.rar/file</a></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ViatorLipsia" data-cite="ViatorLipsia" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47318" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Since there are some missing Worker Pics, could you maybe provide the PSD Files for Peoples? I saw for the Banners the PSD File is provided, but sadly not for the Workers :/</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Hey bud the pic pack templates are part of marcstephens123's pic pack found here, iv just been adding to it as I go - <a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=544203" rel="external nofollow">http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=544203</a></p>

I'm getting nothing but a 504 Bad Gateway message when I click on that link or a quick checkbox to prove I'm not a robot then straight to that on this new version.

So, I'll list the errors in AEW that have been lingering and are in the Beta V3.

Arn, Darby, and Private Party all have Heel-only gimmicks despite being faces. The Coach gimmick Arn has and Private Party's could honestly be set to Both. Not sure about Darby's.

Alicia Atout hasn't been in AEW since the pre-Dynamite days and should be replaced with both Jen Decker/Sturger and Lexi Nair, who everyone online is saying is one of DDP's daughters. Though honestly, with Marvez on there, you don't really need another interviewer so it'd be for completionist sake.

Virgil doesn't belong on the roster.

Uno and Grayson need to be around 40 pop, not 13, just so they fit on the roster properly. Given how frequently they've been featured since Dynamite and beating SCU along with the incoming Matt Hardy, they should be around there. Right now, they're part of the job squad.

Nyla Rose at least needs complete US pop being the Women's champ and all plus being the 2nd or 3rd most featured woman on Dynamite.

Matt Hardy, Brodie Lee, and Jake Roberts need to be on AEW's roster.

Once I can get a look at V4, I can see if anything else needs tweaking. Hopefully, this mod is still a blast to play.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="smartman" data-cite="smartman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47318" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm getting nothing but a 504 Bad Gateway message when I click on that link or a quick checkbox to prove I'm not a robot then straight to that on this new version.<p> </p><p> So, I'll list the errors in AEW that have been lingering and are in the Beta V3.</p><p> </p><p> Arn, Darby, and Private Party all have Heel-only gimmicks despite being faces. The Coach gimmick Arn has and Private Party's could honestly be set to Both. Not sure about Darby's.</p><p> </p><p> Alicia Atout hasn't been in AEW since the pre-Dynamite days and should be replaced with both Jen Decker/Sturger and Lexi Nair, who everyone online is saying is one of DDP's daughters. Though honestly, with Marvez on there, you don't really need another interviewer so it'd be for completionist sake.</p><p> </p><p> Virgil doesn't belong on the roster.</p><p> </p><p> Uno and Grayson need to be around 40 pop, not 13, just so they fit on the roster properly. Given how frequently they've been featured since Dynamite and beating SCU along with the incoming Matt Hardy, they should be around there. Right now, they're part of the job squad.</p><p> </p><p> Nyla Rose at least needs complete US pop being the Women's champ and all plus being the 2nd or 3rd most featured woman on Dynamite.</p><p> </p><p> Matt Hardy, Brodie Lee, and Jake Roberts need to be on AEW's roster.</p><p> </p><p> Once I can get a look at V4, I can see if anything else needs tweaking. Hopefully, this mod is still a blast to play.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks for the feedback, sorry you couldn't download the latest version, here is a new version uploaded to an alternative host.</p><p> </p><p> Beta Data V5 (07/03/20) - <a href="https://www.mediafire.com/file/4lf1569u3kcywk2/KTB_2020.rar/file" rel="external nofollow">https://www.mediafire.com/file/4lf1569u3kcywk2/KTB_2020.rar/file</a></p>

Matt Hardy and Brodie Lee have no confirmed they are with AEW. Matt just stated that he has had talks with multiple companies and will know sometime this month where he is going. Brodie Lee has not really said anything about where he is going. The only new signings would be Lance Archer and Jake Roberts.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="franticloser" data-cite="franticloser" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47318" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Matt Hardy and Brodie Lee have no confirmed they are with AEW. Matt just stated that he has had talks with multiple companies and will know sometime this month where he is going. Brodie Lee has not really said anything about where he is going. The only new signings would be Lance Archer and Jake Roberts.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Matt Hardy 99% confirmed - </p><div class="ipsEmbeddedOther"> <iframe data-embedid="177464f129ba7c0496db1c874eb04eb2" allowfullscreen="" data-embed-src="<___base_url___>/index.php?app=core&module=system&controller=embed&url=https://twitter.com/AEWrestling/status/1236200204996620289?s=19"></iframe> </div>