Killing the Business Mod (HYPE for TEW 2020)

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spotlight #6

STARDOM

DL3T8Ki.jpg

Not seeing Mayu at the franchise player screen seems a little bit wrong :confused: . The same could be said for Arisa Hoshiki on a minor grade. Hana can have star presence, charisma and a strong appeal to the audience. But she isn't definitely one of the best in ring workers on the Stardom roster.

Not seeing Mayu at the franchise player screen seems a little bit wrong :confused: . The same could be said for Arisa Hoshiki on a minor grade. Hana can have star presence, charisma and a strong appeal to the audience. But she isn't definitely one of the best in ring workers on the Stardom roster.

Sent you a DM, maybe you can help me out?

Paige - Horndog

Maybe there's more to this than I know, but it seems a bit tasteless to me to apply this to Paige (presumably) for having her sex tape leaked when it's not being applied to anyone else, including wrestlers who have had public affairs or who are known for having had many relationships.

On a separate note, I'm curious how you plan to set up Impact's roster - Integrated or with a Women's Division? I feel like, either way, it could not quite work out right.

Spotlight #6

STARDOM

DL3T8Ki.jpg

I'd agree with tsdm1996 that Mayu should be in the top 5 franchise definitely, she's basically carrying the company right now.

Also in "talk the talk" I'd say Hana, Giulia, Tam, Arisa and maybe Jaimie Hayter could be featured.

Aand in ring generals maybe Utami or Konami deserve a spot instead of Hana

Those are obviously my thoughts as a fan and are subjective, I have a lot of respect for the work you're doing with this mod.

Maybe there's more to this than I know, but it seems a bit tasteless to me to apply this to Paige (presumably) for having her sex tape leaked when it's not being applied to anyone else, including wrestlers who have had public affairs or who are known for having had many relationships.

On a separate note, I'm curious how you plan to set up Impact's roster - Integrated or with a Women's Division? I feel like, either way, it could not quite work out right.

"horn dog" makes it sound worse than what it means in game, it means wrestlers are more likely to start relationships and they usually don't last very long etc.

It has nothing to do with the sex tape just the fact that we know she has had multiple backstage relationships over the last few years, none of which have lasted very long.

I'm more than happy to assigning this to more workers but I cant think of any it would currently apply to, just because someone has had an affair once I wouldn't assign it to them but if they have had multiple affairs or multiple backstage relationships in recent time then I will add it to them.

Regarding impact, I have had to set them to integrated atm as there is no other way around Tessa being champion, once she drops the title ill set it back to division.

I'd agree with tsdm1996 that Mayu should be in the top 5 franchise definitely, she's basically carrying the company right now.

Also in "talk the talk" I'd say Hana, Giulia, Tam, Arisa and maybe Jaimie Hayter could be featured.

Aand in ring generals maybe Utami or Konami deserve a spot instead of Hana

Those are obviously my thoughts as a fan and are subjective, I have a lot of respect for the work you're doing with this mod.

Thanks bud, TSDM is going to lend me a hand getting Stardom setup correctly.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="gazwefc83" data-cite="gazwefc83" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47318" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>"horn dog" makes it sound worse than what it means in game, it means wrestlers are more likely to start relationships and they usually don't last very long etc. <p> </p><p> It has nothing to do with the sex tape just the fact that we know she has had multiple backstage relationships over the last few years, none of which have lasted very long.</p><p> </p><p> I'm more than happy to assigning this to more workers but I cant think of any it would currently apply to, just because someone has had an affair once I wouldn't assign it to them but if they have had multiple affairs or multiple backstage relationships in recent time then I will add it to them.</p><p> </p><p> Regarding impact, I have had to set them to integrated atm as there is no other way around Tessa being champion, once she drops the title ill set it back to division.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Horndog lol. Its a bit of a label, but definitely not meant with spite. I imagine it will apply to quite a few workers over the years, regardless of gender. </p><p> </p><p> There are a few of the Attributes that are really cool, but might hard to pick out good examples in the real world. Like the Storyteller attribute... awesome idea, but who do we KNOW does that? Sure, plenty of folks are good storytellers in shoot videos and such.... but does that mean they are the type to entertain the locker room? </p><p> </p><p> I think some community sharing on these things is going to be super-helpful for RW mods</p>

Yeah, but everyone in AEW other than 2 people can't wrestle and all their booking is awful so no one can possibly take them to the top. /s

The sad thing is that their bad booking and focusing way too much on what AEW is doing is starting to harm NXT. But Vince has gotten so bad that I haven't watched RAW and SD! for a few months now, just watch Ups and Downs to see that it is usually bad.

Yeah, but everyone in AEW other than 2 people can't wrestle and all their booking is awful so no one can possibly take them to the top. /s

The sad thing is that their bad booking and focusing way too much on what AEW is doing is starting to harm NXT. But Vince has gotten so bad that I haven't watched RAW and SD! for a few months now, just watch Ups and Downs to see that it is usually bad.

AEW have some excellent wrestlers, Cody, omega, pac, moxley, daniels, kazarian, just to name a few

I for sure can't wait to take MLW to the top of American wrestling!

When do you think I'll be able to do that?

I'll have the first release out within a week of TEW 2020 being released :D

Only 20 :p

I'll certainly give it a go but will no doubt fail miserably!

It was already pretty low :p

On a separate note, I'm going to post Goldberg's profile/stats this evening when I get home from work, that should be interesting.

AEW have some excellent wrestlers, Cody, omega, pac, moxley, daniels, kazarian, just to name a few

I know that. I love AEW. You missed the /s at the end that denotes sarcasm. There are several people on here though that hate AEW with a passion which was why I made that joking comment.

Edit: I actually agree with Jaysin on something. Taven is pretty lame. I will now go start prepping for the end of the world.:p

Nooo lads, come Matt Taven is excellent, he's actually in my top 5 favourite wrestlers currently active. This makes me sad lol.

Also I completely missed the sarcasm, sorry :rolleyes:

Progress update:

I'm going to be re-doing all the title lineages so that the dates are formatted the way the game records new titles reigns, "Jan Week 4, 2020" or however it is displayed, its only cosmetic but I'm a bit of a stickler for consistency hence all the organic bios etc.