Tag Teams / Stables / Naming Thread Suggestions

Depending on whether it is going to be an "Evil-demented Carnival" or a "Funny, spectacular circus", the name could change.

Basically, if you're going for a Circus with Fiend-like characters, I'd go with something like "Bizarre Circus", or if you want to give them a manager, maybe something like "Professor Trunchbull's Eccentric Circus" or stuff like that. You could also just go with "CarnEvil", or something really simple like "Black Star Circus".

For a more babyface-ish type of carnival, either something in French like "Cirque de la Lune" (if "Cirque du Soleil" works, that one would too and has no copyright :D ) or maybe something related to the great families of circus ?

I going for like a "Evil-demented" type circus stable

Question for my TEW save, I'm looking to come up with a new name for a Japanese heavyweight guy. I want his first name to be "Strong", but I don't know what his last name could be. His real life coutnerpart would be Kensuke Sasaki I'd say. Can someone help me trying to figure a good last name for him? Been thinking about it for months now.

Question for my TEW save, I'm looking to come up with a new name for a Japanese heavyweight guy. I want his first name to be "Strong", but I don't know what his last name could be. His real life coutnerpart would be Kensuke Sasaki I'd say. Can someone help me trying to figure a good last name for him? Been thinking about it for months now.
I think Yamamoto could work, when written in Kanji as Yama (山) means mountain and moto (本) means origin. If he's meant to be like the mountain of a man that Sasaki is then I'd say that fits well.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="siah463" data-cite="siah463" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47434" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I think Yamamoto could work, when written in Kanji as Yama (山) means mountain and moto (本) means origin. If he's meant to be like the mountain of a man that Sasaki is then I'd say that fits well.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Oh I really like the Yama! With that, I decided to go with "Strong" Isao Yamao. Think it fits amazingly. Thank you very much.</p>

• 2 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="HighDefOverDose" data-cite="HighDefOverDose" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47434" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Need a name for the pairing of Orlando Jordan and Funaki, they have great chemistry and are my new favourite jobber tag team.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What kind of gimmicks and alignment? What we would expect from them or something off their beaten paths?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="cappyboy" data-cite="cappyboy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47434" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Liquid Courage. Not only would you have the alcohol reference but easily traded assets are referred to as "liquid" in finance speak. So you'd have a similar feel to the Beer Money name.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That's awesome</p>

Can I get some ideas for WWE tag team name for Beer Money?

Liquid Courage. Not only would you have the alcohol reference but easily traded assets are referred to as "liquid" in finance speak. So you'd have a similar feel to the Beer Money name.

My suggestion was similar, but figured I'd throw it out there too.

Liquid Assets

<p>For anyone who plays the CVerse mods this might make more sense, but does anyone have any ideas for event names for King Bison't TITAN Factory Wrestling?</p><p> </p><p>

I have the following nine, but three more ideas would be great!</p><p> </p><p>

Showcase</p><p>

Escape From Tartarus</p><p>

Rise of the TITANS</p><p>

For Love and Tartarus</p><p>

Beware the Ides of March</p><p>

Cage of Chaos</p><p>

Clash of the TITANS</p><p>

Prepare to Destroy</p><p>

All Out Warfare</p><p> </p><p>

Cheers!</p>

Debuting a new stable lead by Pistol Pete hall in TCW. Hall has brought in Findlay O’Farraday and Animal Harker as a tag team, and SUKI he manages all three men. They are a face unit set to feud with Dreads heel group. I’ve drawn a complete blank on thinking up a name for the stable. Any help would be appreciated!

I'm looking for two names. One for my Switzerland guy and one for my German guy. I'd love for one of the two names to have "Von" as their middle name & their last name ending with "en" (ex: Baron von Hagen). I'm mostly looking for something badass. They would be put in a stable with another homegrown wrestler, a Russian, named Afon Kalashnikov based off Ilja Dragunov. He is currently a lightweight wrestler. The original two are in the heavyweight division. Also if possible do you have any name ideas for that said stable? I will probably add in another homegrown wrestler. I wanna make that stable outside of North America & Japan. Switzerland, Germany, Russia, etc. Any ideas for the two wrestlers name and maybe faction name please?

Edit: I decided to go with Marcel Von Essen for my German wrestler, however I am not a big fan of it so far so if you got anything better please let me know. In the mean time all I got left is my Switzerland wrestler and the faction name. Maybe something like "Cesaro" for my Switzerland guy, something that sounds menacing like that.