SWF: Supreme Wrestling Federation

I managed to get an 82 with the original product settings, the only thing I changed was the production level as it was in the red making us look weaker than our rivals.

I overly used Rocky Golden to help boost some of the storylines to get them over the 70 level. He did a promo to open the show, when the lights went out, Scythe was behind him when they came back on, he turned round and they went off again, Scythe was then gone when the lights finally returned.

He was seen backstage congratulating Gilmore on a victory and they talked about testing their skills against each other when Hollywood Brett Star showed up, he was disrespectful to Gilmore, setting up their storyline and this caused Golden to challenge him for the main event.

He was shown backstage later warning up when a wild brawn broke out between Fame vs Money and Hawaiian and Ekuma, Eric Eisen was also involved as he tried to restore order.

Des Davids shot to Super Stardom simply cutting a promo on Lenny Brown, that's all he did a 7 minute promo and he struggled without a script but he got a huge perception boost.

I had another huge brawl take place after a 3 vs 3 match before the main as Remo, Rogue and The Crippler defeated ZWB, Valiant and Mikey Lau. Remo won the match, and everyone went crazy after, Brandon James got involved to fight with Mikey Lau, The Crippler and ZWB continued to brawl after ZWB embarrassed him out shining him during the match.

Golden beat Starr in the main event as Starr was distracted when Gilmore cleared the ringside of his stable, furthering the fued.

Got an 82, all angles were 7 minutes and I had 2 of the matches storyline focused also adding the advance storyline road agent note on all matches and angles the workers were involved in.

Anyway having most over guys feature with my other storyline (especially Golden) helped stop the negative drop of not having 5 hot storylines as Gilmore vs Starr and Cripplee vs ZWB had 75 and 73 after the show for heat, and the other 3 main storylines were still above 72 :)

Took me 4 attempts to get a good start to a game lol but then with 2 kids I havent played much TEW over the past few years.

Hmmm that’s actually a good idea. I’m already in the middle of February though, so I may need to start a new test save to get an accurate comparison of January with the belt vs February without.

Reporting back. Taking the belt off Rocky plummeted his merchandise sales by almost 90%. Went from making over $1,000,000 a month on merchandise to about $100,000.

<p>anyone got any ideas on a good manager for a new stable of mine? It consists of Scythe, Primus Allen and Bear Bekowski and its called The Infernal Chaos. They were formed due to Scythe's loss against Golden, so Scythe has recruited other members so he can have enough force to destroy Golden for good. I'd ideally like someone with a demonic/dark undertone to be the mouthpiece for the stable but I can't think of anyone to fit the bill. I thought of hiring Travis Century for the role but he's apparently got an addiction to pain pills.</p><p>

any ideas?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="raycobaine" data-cite="raycobaine" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47503" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Reporting back. Taking the belt off Rocky plummeted his merchandise sales by almost 90%. Went from making over $1,000,000 a month on merchandise to about $100,000.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> There may be something weird going in your save then (maybe a bug) but I took the belt of Rocky and his didn't plummet that bad. Even in March he was over a million and I took it off him in January. I won't lie I can't remember his January totals, but his pop i still really high and he has good momentum for me so maybe that helps.</p>

anyone got any ideas on a good manager for a new stable of mine? It consists of Scythe, Primus Allen and Bear Bekowski and its called The Infernal Chaos. They were formed due to Scythe's loss against Golden, so Scythe has recruited other members so he can have enough force to destroy Golden for good. I'd ideally like someone with a demonic/dark undertone to be the mouthpiece for the stable but I can't think of anyone to fit the bill. I thought of hiring Travis Century for the role but he's apparently got an addiction to pain pills.

any ideas?

John Greed? He has an occult gimmick. That's who I'm using.

There may be something weird going in your save then (maybe a bug) but I took the belt of Rocky and his didn't plummet that bad. Even in March he was over a million and I took it off him in January. I won't lie I can't remember his January totals, but his pop i still really high and he has good momentum for me so maybe that helps.

Yeah I have to agree. If that is correct it might be a bug. I could see merch taking a bit of a hit and Adam increasing that some for gameplay purposes (cost / benefit of taking the belt off Rocky) but not a 90% drop-off. The money is in the chase too, a hero has to have something to do. I don't have historical figures but I'm pretty sure Hogan, Cena, Austin, The Rock didn't drop too much from losing or not having a belt.

Perfect choice!

I managed to get an 82 with the original product settings, the only thing I changed was the production level as it was in the red making us look weaker than our rivals.

I overly used Rocky Golden to help boost some of the storylines to get them over the 70 level. He did a promo to open the show, when the lights went out, Scythe was behind him when they came back on, he turned round and they went off again, Scythe was then gone when the lights finally returned.

He was seen backstage congratulating Gilmore on a victory and they talked about testing their skills against each other when Hollywood Brett Star showed up, he was disrespectful to Gilmore, setting up their storyline and this caused Golden to challenge him for the main event.

He was shown backstage later warning up when a wild brawn broke out between Fame vs Money and Hawaiian and Ekuma, Eric Eisen was also involved as he tried to restore order.

Des Davids shot to Super Stardom simply cutting a promo on Lenny Brown, that's all he did a 7 minute promo and he struggled without a script but he got a huge perception boost.

I had another huge brawl take place after a 3 vs 3 match before the main as Remo, Rogue and The Crippler defeated ZWB, Valiant and Mikey Lau. Remo won the match, and everyone went crazy after, Brandon James got involved to fight with Mikey Lau, The Crippler and ZWB continued to brawl after ZWB embarrassed him out shining him during the match.

Golden beat Starr in the main event as Starr was distracted when Gilmore cleared the ringside of his stable, furthering the fued.

Got an 82, all angles were 7 minutes and I had 2 of the matches storyline focused also adding the advance storyline road agent note on all matches and angles the workers were involved in.

Anyway having most over guys feature with my other storyline (especially Golden) helped stop the negative drop of not having 5 hot storylines as Gilmore vs Starr and Cripplee vs ZWB had 75 and 73 after the show for heat, and the other 3 main storylines were still above 72 :)

Took me 4 attempts to get a good start to a game lol but then with 2 kids I havent played much TEW over the past few years.

Sounds like you put together a pretty good show! :)

It may feel like you are "overusing" Rocky Golden but keep in mind that he's one of the hottest acts in the American wrestling scene. He should be on the TV set a lot; driving up interest. I think of it like SCSA during the "Attitude Era." They knew they had something in him, and they were at war with WCW; so, they used Austin as much as they could.

I used him in this way also. I called him "the Herald". (Theme Music: Comus "The Herald" maybe?, look up and listen at your own risk. If you get past that and say phew stop before "Drip Drip". Or not like me).

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="rufas2000" data-cite="rufas2000" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47503" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yeah I have to agree. If that is correct it might be a bug. I could see merch taking a bit of a hit and Adam increasing that some for gameplay purposes (cost / benefit of taking the belt off Rocky) but not a 90% drop-off. The money is in the chase too, a hero has to have something to do. I don't have historical figures but I'm pretty sure Hogan, Cena, Austin, The Rock didn't drop too much from losing or not having a belt.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> His pop shot down to the 80s after the loss. I assumed that it was because of the loss and his gimmick.</p>

Perfect choice!

Sounds like you put together a pretty good show! :)

It may feel like you are "overusing" Rocky Golden but keep in mind that he's one of the hottest acts in the American wrestling scene. He should be on the TV set a lot; driving up interest. I think of it like SCSA during the "Attitude Era." They knew they had something in him, and they were at war with WCW; so, they used Austin as much as they could.

Thanks coming from yourself that's high praise.

Just overused him to get past the first show without upsetting the network, getting the show rating dragged down for not having 5 hot storylines and he is by far the biggest star I have.

2nd show went just as well, had Remo shine this week and appear more, Steven Parker got a big win and on show one and challenged Des David's for the NA Title, he lost but put in a good showing, both men are shooting up the perception ranks.

The Crippler is losing his sanity, not winning the SWF championship is his only focus, he keeps talking to himself and blames the future talent, if he can stop the future from happening he will get what he needs, in other words he will try and destroy any young up and coming talent, ZWB is his first fued. Hoping to use him to elevate the likes of Steven Parker, Mainstream Hernandez, ZWB etc... this should lead to a face turn as he comes to terms with his own misgivings leading to a title win, only for it to be stolen away via cash in.

Also Rich Moneys contract is up in May... I want to recreate the Man Under Pressure storyline but it wont be Eric behind it all, he and Golden will be driven to insanity and hopefully if I get him it will be a good big reveal.

Loving the game

I thought I’d give a quick update/summary of my booking and what I’ve been doing! I’ve been playing since TEW 2013 but I’ve never played C-Verse before so this is a first!!

CHANGES

I switched from Three-Ring Circus to Main Event Focus and I adjusted all my PPVS from 2/30mins to 3 hours, along with adjusting my TV Show from 2 hours to 2/30 mins!

SHOW RATINGS

I’ve been going strong in terms of ratings! My first PPV was an 85 and my weekly tv show have been 80-82 most weeks! I’ve been able to maintain having 5 hot feuds going at once and I haven’t dropped in size! I think I lost POP on one show but apart from that I’ve been gaining it every week!

NEW STARS

Atom Smasher and Mikey Lau are huge!! I have both of them at 77!! I really like Smasher and have been pushing him hard, Lau will be taking the NA TITLE off Davids at SC 40! Steven Parker has also jumped all the way up to 67! Valiant isn’t a new Star but he has gone from 77 to 85 as well!

PLANS

My main storyline will be running all the way to SC 40! I’ve had Remo form a “bullet club esque” stable with Primus Allen and Des Davids! Remo formed the stable one week before When Hell Freezes Over by having them unite and beat the hell out of Valiant and Rouge! Remo was then pinned at Hell Freezes Over by Valiant but after the match the stable again destroyed Rouge and Valiant! The next show I had Rouge furiously storm down to the ring and call out Remo’s band of villains, but Valiant answered the call and told Rouge that no matter what they’ve been through he has his back, Rouge mugged him off but Valiant said Rouge wasn’t the only one attacked and he wants revenge as well! Fast-forward to the main event, Remo V Lau! Valiant has taken place in Lau’s corner in case Remo pulls some shit! Lau causes a big upset with a roll up win causing Remo and his boys to attack, Valiant and Lau attempt to hold them off but it’s too much… Cue Rouge! He completes his face turn and switches to a realistic ass-kicker gimmick! I plan to have these 6 guys, Primus, Remo, Des, Valiant, Lau, and Rouge all feuding each other for many many months! A few tags, a few one on ones etc! Lau will get sweet redemption when he takes the NA TITLE from Des at SC 40, Remo will win a tournament I created (Jack Bruce Invitational, similar to the G1, it grants the winner a shot at the SWF TITLE at SC!) he will defeat Valiant in the final and then defeat Golden at SC 40 to win the title!

Like many others I’ll be running a cult like stable with John Greed and Scythe! I am using Greed as a guy who knows that Father Time is friends with The Reaper and that he isn’t getting any younger! So, Greed wants his legacy to live - enter Scythe! Greed knew that if he approached Scythe before his loss to Golden that Scythe would tell him to piss off because why would Scythe need him?! He is about to challenge for the title! But Greed knows he isn’t ready and that he is gonna lose so he waits and then recruits Scythe after he loses! Greed wants people to remember his name when Scythe dominates for the next 10 years, he wants everyone to remember who refined that monster! I originally wanted Greed to recruit “Priest of Pain” Pablo Rodriquez since Pablo is also old and coming to the end of his path! He wanted Pablo to share the glory.... but USPW happened lol! I guess the positive is that I forced them to sign a 44 year old to a 42 month, 106,000 contract!!! I went with Java instead for the time being, I have no idea if it’ll work!

Continuing my theme with Stables, (yes I love them hahah) I had Fame & Money lose the Tag Titles on the first week and immediately yell at Bret Starr for not helping them! Starr then confronted them next week and had them taken out by a repackaged duo, first Mainstream Hernandez, now know as Alejandro for short, his nickname Triple-A! And James Prudence, now known as Platinum XCX! The trio along with Justin Sensitive make up the fresh Rat Pack! I plan to have them really boast about their “wrestling skills” setting off one of the best wrestlers on the roster ZWB! He will challenge one of them, win, and then it’s on! The Rat Pack looking to take ZWB out!

Another story I’ve got chalked up is having Emma Chase choose Bear as her “future star” and Eric Eisen choose Robbie Wright as his future star! This isn’t necessarily a stable but a little power group with Eric and Emma managing what they believe is the future! Eventually they’ll lock horns with Brandon James who in the process turns into a “rebellious face” looking to take it to the smug authority alone because no-one will stand with him since he was such an asshole to everyone for awhile!

Joey Morgan (I renamed Joey Supreme) also ties into Eisen etc! I switched his gimmick to an “ignorant early 00s Heel Kurt Angle” Joey is still technically a face but he renamed himself Supreme! Supreme is Joey! Joey is Supreme etc lol! He will think he is doing good by the fans but they wanna see him beaten up, hence his first challenger being The Crippler! Crippler tries to shut him up but Joey keeps going and interrupts Chase’s reveal of Bear, asking Chase to manage him.... Bear takes him out! Eventually, it’ll lead to Joey picking easy targets, lower mid-carders, and when he wins he acts like he has just won the world title! He will snap after SC and turn fully heel, embracing the fact that he is a cocky bastard and proving to everyone that Supreme really is Joey when he actually starts to string together some big wins... via dirty tactics though lol.

I chucked Biggins and Parker together! Biggins was planning on retiring, feeling he had nothing left to offer resulting in him heading down to the ring and cutting a heartfelt promo... But Unleashed Awesomeness couldn’t let him have his moment, they strutted out, and told Biggins that they’d do him a favour and retire him for free! UA surround the ring but Parker makes the save, he then convinces Biggins to be his tag partner, promising one grand final run! They’ll feud with UA for while but eventually Parker will turn heel on Biggins!

I changed up the Rogue / Valiant / Remo storyline. I'm doing the Scythe / John Greed thing (Greed is called the Herald) and added ZWB as a weirdo prophet called "Penance" (making him a weirdo instead of supernatural allows me to avoid the occult penalties he incurs and still gets the character down). Anyway Rogue sneaks in and signs a title match contract meant for Scythe and of course Scythe is none too happy about it. The Scythe stable targets Rogue and Rogue standing alone and in huge trouble turns to the one man who he knows both as ally & enemy: Valiant! Will Valiant help? Can Rogue be trusted? Can they get along? I'll throw Angry Gilmore in the mix too. He'll mostly be serious but he will keep changing whether Rogue (or Valiant) can be trusted based on the last thing that happened and who he is talking to.

I'll hold off on Rocky vs Scythe but that will happen.

I also turned Awesomeness Unleashed face since their bio (especially Huey's) says the fans like their antics so why fight it? I turn Joey Morgan heel.

Those are the only mildly interesting ideas I've done so far. The rest is standard issue stuff (even those are standard but at least have a little depth). I do like the Valiant / Rogue thing, that's a story with legs. Treat it like the Thor / Loki relationship from the Marvelverse.

Oh, I also get rid of the Eisens and use my "avatar" as the owner (an incredible color commentator). Its what I want to do.

Edit: there are two ways I could go with this. Not the obvious Rogue was conning Valiant and they resume their feud. Yes it would be OK if I really wanted to resume their feud but after the initial gaslight its just Valiant vs Rogue again. The first is the one I plan, Rogue actually can be trusted and he and Valiant work together against this superior force. The second starts like another Valiant vs Rogue feud but twists. Rogue gets in trouble, recruits Valiant then stabs him in the back the week after receiving a mysterious message (presumably from Scythe's camp) and looks like he is going somewhere. However Rogue just isn't Rogue. Valiant knows him better than anyone and something isn't right. Or is it just overthinking? Rogue has hurt Valiant more than anybody in his professional life but even someone like Rogue is a human being who needs help. After deciding to help Valiant finds that Rogue has a sick daughter whom the Scythe squad is using against him, paying for her medical treatments but also making sure Rogue knows if he doesn't "behave" something bad will happen to her.

Some good ideas there. I just ran The World Is Watching headlined by The Crippler vs Rocky Golden who scored an 89. They got an 88 at Awesome Impact so I'm going to give Crippler one last chance at Master of Puppets, possibly in an I Quit or a Steel Cell match. The feud has basically been a re-run of Crippler vs Bruce that started 2016 with Crippler injuring Golden but Golden fighting through to retain the title. I had Remo go over Rogue & Valiant and will build to Remo vs Golden at Supreme Challenge.

After losing to Golden, I just had Scythe beat up midcarders to build his momentum back up. At TWIW he teamed with John Greed against Faith & Old Glory but I ended it with him chokeslamming Greed after winning - my Scythe doesn't want to team with anyone, he's willing to hurt anybody in his path. I'm intending on having Scythe vs Valiant at Supreme Challenge and hopefully the win will put him over the top and take another run at getting a World title.

The real star has been Des Davids - he accidentally became a Major Star after beating Lenny Brown and Steven Parker, I'm not sure how but now his promos are killing it. I had him win my Awesome Impact (MitB) match, he lost the North American title to Atom Smasher in a fatal-4-way at TWIW and is now embroiled in the Smasher vs Gilmore feud. I've not decided his opponent for SC40 yet, I'm thinking it might be Mikey Lau, Rogue & The Crippler with the Awesome Impact title shot on the line. At least that way if Davids' growth stalls I can move the push elsewhere easily.

So many of those Aussie RAW guys are on handshake deals. Anybody here try to grab one or two? I think Loxley and Nicky might be the two best bets but The Captain is a born entertainer.

Will Beaumont as a possible figurehead for the future.

I just finished The Supreme Challenge 40!

Rocky Golden defeated The Crippler to win back his World Heavyweight title for his 2nd reign. Crippler won the belt at Nothing to Lose debuting his stable (Atom Smasher, Bear Bekowski & Primus Allen) but vowed to fight alone tonight. (94)

Remo defeated Mikey Lau (92)

The Awesomeness defeated Hawaiian Crush© and Dallas Cowboys to win the tag titles for a 3rd time. (81)

Big Cat Brandon defeated Rogue (82), I did this in 2016 and went with it this year as well. Rogue felt Brandon went 'soft' after he lost to Lau & ZWB and went Brandon was pinned in a multi-man match (so Rogue lost too) Rogue snapped and beat him up. Brandon came back for revenge and debuted his Big Cat character on the big stage.

Scythe defeated Valiant (81)

ZWB© defeated Randy Unleashed, Hollywood Bret Starr, Lenny Brown and John Greed to retain the North American title (84)

Des Davids defeated Angry Gilmore (86). Now he is a bonafide main eventer in my eyes.

Spencer Spade defeated Matty Faith (66). I made this shorter than I wanted to make it less competitive in my head as Faith failed a steroid test 2 weeks prior to this.

Joey Morgan defeated Atom Smasher (85). Rocky's right hand man (stemming from previous 'history' i.e - VS. Syndicate) vs Crippler's right hand man.

Overall show got a 96 rating!

So many of those Aussie RAW guys are on handshake deals. Anybody here try to grab one or two? I think Loxley and Nicky might be the two best bets but The Captain is a born entertainer.

In desperate need of faces so I picked up Captain Wrestling II and Loxley for the time being!

I just finished The Supreme Challenge 40!

Wow that's a super show, fair play.

Now to build up their zero pop to something useful. Good signings though. Very entertaining, great looks and decent in the ring.

Related to this but I haven't seen anyone mention; I signed Absolutely Flawless from 21CW and thanks to their TV deal the two lads gained USA popularity after I signed them to the point they're going to debut as Recognisable names already. So entering a bidding war for UK stars becomes a lot more reasonable now.

Haven't signed any Aussies yet but The Melbourne Blondes & Maurice Jackson have both served me well in the past. Also Will Beaumont appears in the news feed constantly for me as he keeps winning internet awards.

<p>As an aside. Any other SWF fans a little disappointed when you found out you inherited Rocky Golden? From the Cverse narrative perspective its great (the SWF replaces Jack Bruce with another figurehead) but he would not be the person I would sign from TCW. I would have taken Wolf Hawkins. Really close in star quality, just as entertaining and a better worker. Not quite as over but fairly close.</p><p> </p><p>

(Actually I'd want 2016 Sammy Bach but in 2020 there's some age and he was nerfed a bit). </p><p> </p><p>

I guess having lived through the Hogan era which led to the Warrior mini era and the Sid failure and the Luger experiment I'm over the larger than life guys. I'd rather book a guy who can deliver faster paced matches, has a little rebel in him and can realistically look like he is in jeopardy. Something to contrast with the family friendly USPW and their own larger than life hero.</p><p> </p><p>

BTW: the narrative of Golden and Nicky in the same place would be incredible. Is Golden the invading enemy? Or does USPW try to promote dual icons. Would they get along? According to the Golden bio the SWF had to outbid several suitors, makes sense the USPW would be one of them. </p><p> </p><p>

But in real life yeah if you can get Rocky under contract do it! It makes business sense. From a creative standpoint he doesn't fit my SWF vision and I probably wouldn't have broken the bank to get him.</p><p> </p><p>

Am I on an island here lol?</p>

Has anyone amped up the amount of RIPW shows (in which to give your development wrestlers more in-ring practice)? I was thinking about creating a weekly event; however, I'm not really sure if it would be a waste financially (i.e. a lot of money for little payoff).

On another note, I thought I read somewhere in the past that you could secure TV show broadcasts for your child company. Is that true or am I just losing it? ha. If so, how does one go about that?

Has anyone amped up the amount of RIPW shows (in which to give your development wrestlers more in-ring practice)? I was thinking about creating a weekly event; however, I'm not really sure if it would be a waste financially (i.e. a lot of money for little payoff).

On another note, I thought I read somewhere in the past that you could secure TV show broadcasts for your child company. Is that true or am I just losing it? ha. If so, how does one go about that?

I tested out a SWF Network and was able to get RIPW a TV show slot on it, you have to go into RIPW make a TV show and then add it to your network. Not sure if u can do the same for a TV network