Community Modding Discussion Thread

If anyone needs it here's the microphone png I created.

PmhYNl6.png

And here's a link to the place I used to add the microphone to the render.

https://overlay.imageonline.co/

Adding to this, thanks to a post by smw88, I've been using a program called ImBatch that can overlay images and has a ton of customization and flexibility. It's how I put a lot of the worker PNGs here onto the CVerse blue background (and various RW backgrounds as well), among a multitude of other uses.

Tutorial found HERE

What would be the best way to simulate someone leaving one company, but already signing with another company at the start of a game?

ie: Big Show leaving WCW in January of 99 and joining WWF in February of 99

I've given him a Written non-exclusive contract with WCW that has one month remaining, and an Exclusive Written contract with WWF, but it would appear I can't do that.

Give Show an on loan contract with WCW with 1 month remaining.

Give Show a written iron clad contract with WWF.

Making the WCW contract a loan contract gets pass the more than one contract issue

Are there any resources anyone can recommend for learning how to do TEW graphics? I'm specifically wanting to learn how to make new event graphics for CZCW, plus modify existing C-Verse people pics, and maybe make new belts. I have a little familiarity with GIMP, but basically a newbie to graphic making.

Are there any resources anyone can recommend for learning how to do TEW graphics? I'm specifically wanting to learn how to make new event graphics for CZCW, plus modify existing C-Verse people pics, and maybe make new belts. I have a little familiarity with GIMP, but basically a newbie to graphic making.

There are several tutorials here

Paint.NET

GIMP

• 3 weeks later...

I have a question that I'm hoping I can get across well enough.

I want to take the 91 mod and import the companies/contracts from the 1990 mod. Which order of importing should I do?

I know contracts come automatically with companies, but everything else I want to make sure I'm not creating extra work for myself.

Can region names be changed? I might be misremembering, but I thought I remembered that we can change names (India to Antarctica or whatever).

I am looking to make 2 databases with custom regions - one for planets of the solar system (instead of regions) and the megacities (instead of territories).

A second, I hope to wipe every nation and create a US-Only situation where each "Region" becomes a Territory - and each Territory becomes a State/Town.

Can I reanme India into "Neptune" or "Indianapolis Territory"?

Can region names be changed? I might be misremembering, but I thought I remembered that we can change names (India to Antarctica or whatever).

I am looking to make 2 databases with custom regions - one for planets of the solar system (instead of regions) and the megacities (instead of territories).

A second, I hope to wipe every nation and create a US-Only situation where each "Region" becomes a Territory - and each Territory becomes a State/Town.

Regions can't be renamed no

No the regions in TEW are hard-coded and can't be changed unlike regions in similar games like Pro Wrestling Sim and Pro Wrestling Promoter

What would be the result of using Editor to set up two Child Companies for a mothership company, where the children are Sister Companies, with a male only roster for one, and female only roster for the other?

I suggest adding company relationships:

1. Sister is "parent company of" child 1

2. Sister is "parent company of" child 2

3. child 1 have a "working agreement" with child 2

And add a new alliance with "trading" selected

1. Make sister, child 1 and child 2 members

That's how I usually set it up to help the AI promotions

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you like custom graphics but don't have time to make them, then you might want to check this place out

Midjourney

It's a discord bot that will create logos, characters, scenes, etc in any style you want within a few seconds. You'll get better results with detailed descriptions and experimenting. The description of the one I attached is: photorealistic portrait, handsome man with a symmetric face, dark skin, half body, elite, blond hair, red eye, 3D Model, Full-HD

Allex_photorealistic_portrait_handsome_man_with_a_symmetric_fac_0ba26d43-6b39-4fd0-85ee-50d1fcae663c.png

Edited by ZMAN
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1