Genadi Mods

He also said he doesn’t play TEW 2020 so not sure how testing and making a mod works for a game you don’t play. It’s naturally going to be better on 2016 for this reason. It has been developed on 2016 for years and will most likely just be converted by someone else in his team. I’ll be sticking with the 2016 version.

Who are you talking about? TEW2020 is HEAPS better than 2016, I could never go back now!

I'm glad that you enjoy the game, but I tried so many times to play 2020 and I just can't. It's just not fun. The lack of customization is the thing that killed the game for me. And the drip progressive skills was just devastating and frustrating. I prefer 2016.

I'm glad that you enjoy the game, but I tried so many times to play 2020 and I just can't. It's just not fun. The lack of customization is the thing that killed the game for me. And the drip progressive skills was just devastating and frustrating. I prefer 2016.

Me too I tried with TEW2020 for two months playing same mod, but I got more fun when running it on TEW 2016. More friendly roster management, less screens , spending less time for run a show. Simplicity and friendly 2016

• 4 weeks later...

<p>I don't want to speak for Genadi but I'm on his discord and he just answered this on his Genadi Mods Discord that his job has been very busy due to the pandemic so he has not had the free time to work on it that he would like. Last I heard there is no set time for release on this and that he hoped he would be getting back into it soon. Below is an invite to his discord server. </p><p> </p><p>

<a href="https://discord.gg/tGxBWdy" rel="external nofollow">https://discord.gg/tGxBWdy</a></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Stennick" data-cite="Stennick" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47560" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I don't want to speak for Genadi but I'm on his discord and he just answered this on his Genadi Mods Discord that his job has been very busy due to the pandemic so he has not had the free time to work on it that he would like. Last I heard there is no set time for release on this and that he hoped he would be getting back into it soon. Below is an invite to his discord server. <p> </p><p> <a href="https://discord.gg/tGxBWdy" rel="external nofollow">https://discord.gg/tGxBWdy</a></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Oh, okay, I had no idea. Don't want or need to put pressure on Genadi, his personal life is obviously more important than making TEW mods. The thread was silent for about a month so I thought I should ask. Thanks for the invite! I might join pretty soon.</p>

Are these mods ever coming? I bought the game, kinda waiting for the Montreal mods, but am getting this sense this could be a loong time away

Just convert the Montreal mod and see if it needs any tweaking (maybe personalities?) and learn the game that way. It's what I'm doing with the 1998 mod and it plays fine

I'll take that as a no?

6 posts above you will find a post by Stennick explaining the situation, you don't have to read through everything, I know it's on the 5th page for me at 40 posts a page, so hopefully my post sends you to where you need to go for the answers you seek. There is even a link to discord server to talk directly to Genadi if you want.

His post was only 2 posts above your original.

• 4 months later...
Genadi posted in his discord a few days ago says that he is working on his mods for another promoter game and while he will still release his mods for TEW2020, TEW is no longer his priority.

So since he’s no longer here some enterprising young lad with a lot of spare time can convert his stuff and release it, right?

Or are we still playing the stupid “IP” nonsense?

Genadi posted in his discord a few days ago says that he is working on his mods for another promoter game and while he will still release his mods for TEW2020, TEW is no longer his priority.

I wonder if it's Pro Wrestling Simulator on Steam? I saw a Youtube video talking about it the other day. Isn't released yet.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="FindMyStapler" data-cite="FindMyStapler" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47560" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So since he’s no longer here some enterprising young lad with a lot of spare time can convert his stuff and release it, right?<p> </p><p> Or are we still playing the stupid “IP” nonsense?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Ask permission and maybe, yeah you can.</p>