The list... so far...

Added Zebediah Killgrave (aka Purple Man)

Added Brigitte (Overwatch)

Added Baptiste (Overwatch)

Added Boom-Boom - Debuts 2020

Added Skids - Debuts 2020

Added Rictor - Debuts 2019

Added Rusty Collins - Debuts 2019

Added Moonstar (New Mutants)

Added Selene (X-Men)

Added Sebastian Shaw (X-Men) - Manager as Leader of the Hellfire Club

Added Trevor Fitzroy (X-Men)

Added Negasonic Teenage Warhead (X-Men)

Added Homelander (The Boys)

Added Queen Maeve (The Boys)

Added Black Noir (The Boys)

Added The Deep (The Boys)

Added A-Train (The Boys)

Added Starlight (The Boys)

Added Billy Butcher (The Boys)

Added Mother's Milk (The Boys)

Added The Frenchman aka Frenchie (The Boys)

Added The Female (The Boys)

Added Hughie Campbell (The Boys)

Added Jack Jupiter (The Boys)

Added The Scarab

Added American Crusader

Added The Green Hornet

Added Kato

Added The Black Hornet

Added The Shadow

Added Buck Rogers (Road Agent)

Added John Carter

Added Dejah Thoris (Manager/Commentator)

Had a few people bring their debuts forward so they are active at the start (Wolfsbane, Sunspot, Karma to name a few).

I also have a to do list but that will be too long to post. You can ask for characters from now until 12th September that you would like, and if not on my list then I will add them to it. Please don't ask for entire franchises to be put on because I'm not entirely sure how much I can get to work on this (real paying my bills work is draining me of my energy at the moment).

I also have a to do list but that will be too long to post. You can ask for characters from now until 12th September that you would like, and if not on my list then I will add them to it. Please don't ask for entire franchises to be put on because I'm not entirely sure how much I can get to work on this (real paying my bills work is draining me of my energy at the moment).

some potentially fun characters off the top of my head

John Wick (john wick)

John Cena

Isaac (binding of Issac)

Eddie Riggs (brutal Legend)

Jacket (hotline Miami)

For 1992:

Kenny Kaos and Robbie Rage should be WCW Power Plant graduates.

Also, Kenny's debut date should be February 1996 not August 1995.

Robbie Rage's debut should be April 1996.

CW Anderson is in the data twice as CW Anderson and C.W. Anderson. I recommend deleting C.W. Anderson as the debut date is incorrect

I personally would like to see a showdown between some Isekai Anime characters (Sword Art Online, Log Horizon, Overlord, Reincarnated as a Slime, Death March, Shield Hero etc.), not asking for entire franchises, but maybe just a couple. Some major names that come to mind could be (bold for more essential ones):

SAO:

Kirito, Asuna, Klein, Shino, Eugeo (good side), with Nobuyuki, Death Gun/XaXa and Alice or Quinella for bad side.

Log Horizon:

Shiroe, Akatsuki, Naotsugu, Nyanta

Overlord:

Ainz Ooal Gown, Albedo, Demiurge

Ainz could even be a user character

Reincarnated as a Slime:

Rimuru, Veldora, Demon Lord Leon, Demon Lord Clayman, Yuuki Kagurazaka

Rimuru could be another user character

Death March:

Satou

Shield Hero:

Naofumi, Malty/The First Princess, the other Heroes, Raphtalia

The main ones I would like to see though would be Kirito, Rimuru, Naofumi, Ainz Ooal Gown, Shiroe, and Death Gun/XaXa. And Kirito, Naofumi, and Death Gun/XaXa would be my top 3 choices out of them.

I ask for Stormfront from the Boyz. Im so hyped for the next update. Cheers to you!

I second this but separate it into Comic Stormfront and Show Stormfront considering you're putting Jack from Jupiter(Not Jack Jupiter as an fyi) in.

Also I remember you having a horror monster company, if he's not in, add Pennywise.

I second this but separate it into Comic Stormfront and Show Stormfront considering you're putting Jack from Jupiter(Not Jack Jupiter as an fyi) in.

Also I remember you having a horror monster company, if he's not in, add Pennywise.

Yep Stormfront is the comic book version as I've not started season 2 of the show yet (I also added Love Sausage because... well... why not).

I think Pennywise is in, I honestly can't remember off the top of my head but if somehow I've missed him, I shall add him.

All other requests made so far have been put on my to add list.

Requests are closed for characters to be included now. Anyone not on the list won't be in. I have 2 companies to finish (DCFF being one) which will give 3 new companies from previous version. We also have over 2000 characters now in the database (more than 100 yet to debut). Not all the characters will be available from start. Halo for example will not have anyone for quite a few years in game. Batman Forever will be in but not until 2030's, things like that. I am also fleshing out a few companies a bit more such as X Force Wrestling. I am looking to get a release out to you guys sometime in mid October.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="YBDynamo" data-cite="YBDynamo" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47565" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just a quickie, considering how many characters from horror & sci-fi genres have been guest characters in the mk games, have you considered/done a talent trade relationship between nd-13 and kombat?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thats a good idea, I'll add it to my list of things to do.</p>

• 2 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Fleisch" data-cite="Fleisch" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47565" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I've decided to scrap doing the 1992 mod and will be working on Flashpoint 2021 after Diablo X. If anyone else wants to take what I've done with the 92 mod and run with it, feel free.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I literally was getting on the board to see if there was an update for the 92 mod... lol.</p><p> </p><p> This is quite the opposite. Thanks for the work you did do on it.</p>

Currently the Diablo X worker additions looks like this...

Added Zebediah Killgrave (aka Purple Man)

Added Brigitte (Overwatch)

Added Baptiste (Overwatch)

Added Boom-Boom - Debuts 2020

Added Skids - Debuts 2020

Added Rictor - Debuts 2019

Added Rusty Collins - Debuts 2019

Added Moonstar (New Mutants)

Added Selene (X-Men)

Added Sebastian Shaw (X-Men) - Manager as Leader of the Hellfire Club

Added Trevor Fitzroy (X-Men)

Added Negasonic Teenage Warhead (X-Men)

Added Homelander (The Boys)

Added Queen Maeve (The Boys)

Added Black Noir (The Boys)

Added The Deep (The Boys)

Added A-Train (The Boys)

Added Starlight (The Boys)

Added Billy Butcher (The Boys)

Added Mother's Milk (The Boys)

Added The Frenchman aka Frenchie (The Boys)

Added The Female (The Boys)

Added Hughie Campbell (The Boys)

Added Jack From Jupiter (The Boys)

Added The Scarab

Added American Crusader

Added The Green Hornet

Added Kato

Added The Black Hornet

Added The Shadow

Added Buck Rogers (Road Agent)

Added John Carter

Added Dejah Thoris (Manager/Commentator)

Added Mighty Mouse

Added Purgatori

Added Mr. Face (Announcer)

Added The Bionic Man

Added James Stillwell (Referee)

Added Jessica Bradley (Referee)

Added Kessler (Commentator/Road Agent)

Added The Rocketeer

Added Jimmy Olsen (Personality/Referee)

Added Hawkman

Added Hawkgirl

Added Stormfront

Added Love Sausage

Added Big Barda

Added The Batman Who Laughs

Added Robin King

Added Alianna Huberd

Added John Wick

Added Isaac (Binding of Isaac)

Added Eddie Riggs

Added Jacket

Added Lashina

Added Granny Goodness

Added Pennywise

Added Kirito

Added Asuna

Added XaXa

Added Cyclone

Added Mera

Added Artemis

Added Wildcat

Added Hawk (DC Comics)

Added Dove

Added Lana Lang

Added Amanda Waller

Added Saturn Girl (Yet to Debut)

Added Abigail Arcane

Added Swamp Thing

Still a few more yet to debut and free agents to add, plus I'm about 6 or 7 away from finishing the DCFF roster.

With the 1992 mod, I'll probably release an updated copy so you all have what I have - let's face it, the mod was playable and a lot of fun when justtxyank released it. Im mainly just tweaking and updating a few rosters, workers and title lineages for the most part and adding more cosmetic updating.

With the 1992 mod, I'll probably release an updated copy so you all have what I have - let's face it, the mod was playable and a lot of fun when justtxyank released it. Im mainly just tweaking and updating a few rosters, workers and title lineages for the most part and adding more cosmetic updating.

Excellent news my friend!

Sucks I missed the deadline.. I had a few characters to request of my own.. Mostly just the rest of Star Fox and Star Wolf (including characters from SF2 and Assault)

Worry not. I'm pretty sure someone else asked for them (I have them on my list somehow) :)

Great News! The Mod was amazing just how it was before you worked on it, however all the updates and adding all the future workers seriously made the mod amazing to me. I think you got most of the most well known names so thats great.