What are you using to tidy them up Fleisch? They look a tonne better

I use the programs from Topaz Labs (Mainly Gigapixel and a couple of others). You can fix most pictures unless they are too far degraded.

That clean up version is definitely a tooooooon better. It's been years, but I remember doing some cuts for nGo and being frustrated at the limited source pictures there were and not knowing there was a way to clean them up.

Some people are near impossible to find any pictures of, you make do with what you have a lot of the time. Even with the price it cost me in software, there are still pictures that just cannot be improved, or can be but still don't look much better than the original source images.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TomSellecksMustache" data-cite="TomSellecksMustache" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47565" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Super excited for 92 mod, my most played mod on 16. Want to say thanks for all the work your putting into these mods Fleisch.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah, Justtxyank's '91 and '92 mods were among my favourites and of an era that I find interesting because of the transition going on in so many different promotions and regions. Thanks so much for bringing '92 forward!</p>

I made a decision on AAA. After going over it multiple times I've decided not to have the promotion open at the start, and they will open in May 1992. Several reasons for the decision but ultimately that was the outcome.

I've been adding a few more people in and so far I've completed 90% of the rosters to a point I am happy with. I'm currently trying to work out what was on TV around that time - I think Superstars was the main show for WWF(E) and was about an hour or so long.

I was a bit annoyed with myself as I moved all my images into the nGo pack and couldn't undo it so that has made me very angry as I cannot remember who I got to.

I'm enjoying researching this time frame as this was 2 years after I started watching so only ever saw it from the Kayfabe WWF side.

I made a decision on AAA. After going over it multiple times I've decided not to have the promotion open at the start, and they will open in May 1992. Several reasons for the decision but ultimately that was the outcome.

I've been adding a few more people in and so far I've completed 90% of the rosters to a point I am happy with. I'm currently trying to work out what was on TV around that time - I think Superstars was the main show for WWF(E) and was about an hour or so long.

I was a bit annoyed with myself as I moved all my images into the nGo pack and couldn't undo it so that has made me very angry as I cannot remember who I got to.

I'm enjoying researching this time frame as this was 2 years after I started watching so only ever saw it from the Kayfabe WWF side.

Could you sort the folder by last modified?

Could you sort the folder by last modified?

The most obvious solution... and yet I didn't think of it :o Thanks, I shall do that.

In other news, looks like I am going to have to redo WWC belts. There are 20 or so reigns not accounted for in the database for the Junior title. This will mean restarting the lineage again - adding an hour or 2 to the work I originally thought was needed. I haven't checked the other belts yet but hoping this is a one off error... otherwise... God help me because I hate doing title lineages!

Whilst doing the lineages, it occurred to me that in 1992 the WWC was actually running under the Capitol Sports name still. I have changed the name of the company to Capitol Sports Promotions, with the World Wrestling Council name change coming into effect in May 1995 through the narratives. The World Wrestling Council is still an alliance for CSP & W*ING at the start.

Here is a Beta for the 1992 mod.

Data - Chronicles 1992

Additional Pics for nGo - Download

There will probably be a lot of pictures missing - most of these can be plugged by combining the SAMPP pack into the nGo pack and downloading the above pack. nGo -> SAMPP -> Additional pics.

It is your choice whether to do the above but until I can get a proper picture pack together, this seems to be the best solution.

Thanks is given in the Editors whiteboard.

Taking a break form Chronicles 92, and now going to work on Diablo X for a little bit. Still have a lot I want to get done on that mod.

1992 is as playable as I can get it for now (I do need to lower the stats on some of the yet to debut workers and change the alter ego bio's to the generic style).

Taking a break form Chronicles 92, and now going to work on Diablo X for a little bit. Still have a lot I want to get done on that mod.

1992 is as playable as I can get it for now (I do need to lower the stats on some of the yet to debut workers and change the alter ego bio's to the generic style).

Greatest news ever

Thanks for all the hard work Fleisch, started a new AJW save with the update and it's going great so far. I still think a few people have stamina issues and could be rated a bit higher, but it's definitely more than acceptable and I just upped the ones I felt should be a little higher.

Appreciate the effort you've put in and I'll be sure to share any feedback I have as I go!

Few years in the the 92 mod and im in love.. might be my favorite old school mod currently. The Autobooker seems to like to book Bra and panties, and the other "naughty" matches for WWF and WCW. Dunno if this is a mod or game problem lol, but all my matches on my B shows were that (didnt notice at the time). I deleted all those match types and it seems to fix the problem. Just wanted to point that out. :) all the workers added btw, must've taken a bit? Im really impressed.. looks like you could play this mod to current day. Great work again my friend.

Few years in the the 92 mod and im in love.. might be my favorite old school mod currently. The Autobooker seems to like to book Bra and panties, and the other "naughty" matches for WWF and WCW. Dunno if this is a mod or game problem lol, but all my matches on my B shows were that (didnt notice at the time). I deleted all those match types and it seems to fix the problem. Just wanted to point that out. :) all the workers added btw, must've taken a bit? Im really impressed.. looks like you could play this mod to current day. Great work again my friend.

It's because they're included in the default match type. Personally i just remove everything from default match type except basic 1v1 and 2v2 and then if I want something else I add it in manually.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="daddytorgo1" data-cite="daddytorgo1" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47565" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It's because they're included in the default match type. Personally i just remove everything from default match type except basic 1v1 and 2v2 and then if I want something else I add it in manually.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thank you that's a great idea!</p>

• 2 weeks later...

For the 92 mod

TNT and TBS should be in the TBS media group

Rey Misterio Jr's attributes need looked at. Currently he can't use a weasel/underdog gimmick. I'd also give him easily marketable and creative dynamo since he created new spots pretty much every match.

Work is still going on with Diablo X 6.0. Here is one of the additions you can look forward to... well... that I wanted to get added!

akooBZW.jpg

Dynamite Entertainment is debuting in the Diablo X Universe as a promotion.

Female might work well as Muscle too, very excited for the update on Diablo X nonetheless

I know time decline was something that I really struggled to work with in the 2016 version but I really enjoyed the the data.

Will it be possible to do something with that in this one? With the decline ages etc?

I shall take a look at some of the major characters who are over 30 when it comes to time decline.

If you can please add more DC and marvel heroes too :)

Yep. Thats my plan.

Hey could You Add Dragon Ball Characters.

I think there is already a DBZ mod about. I don't really like DBZ (never watched an episode) so wouldn't really know who their main people are over the lesser characters.

Female might work well as Muscle too, very excited for the update on Diablo X nonetheless

Yeah I was thinking that given she is a supe. I may change it.