I'm soon to release a mod based upon RWC June & received permission from Questlove to do so. Since it was previously your baby, it only seems right to check with you as well. I'm planning to credit you for your contributions. Is that ok with you?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="HarryFandango86" data-cite="HarryFandango86" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47565" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I just installed the Diablo X mod last night and it is really awesome. I am gonna have some fun with this. really good job on it. Is the purple man/kill grave not in it though? Couldn’t find him</div></blockquote><p> He is someone who will be in a future release working for MWU. I'll probably add his son and daughter to it as well.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="sabin357" data-cite="sabin357" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47565" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm soon to release a mod based upon RWC June & received permission from Questlove to do so. Since it was previously your baby, it only seems right to check with you as well. I'm planning to credit you for your contributions. Is that ok with you?</div></blockquote><p> I've no issue with it.</p>

The Super Secret Mod is going to be the first in the "Chronicles" series, which will be historical mods set in different periods. The first will be 1992 (the year I started watching wrestling).

I originally wanted to use justxyanks 1992 mod as a base but I never received a response when I enquired about using it so I won't be using it and instead I will be attempting to build my own.

This will not be released any time soon as there is a lot of work to be done but it is my next project.

The Super Secret Mod is going to be the first in the "Chronicles" series, which will be historical mods set in different periods. The first will be 1992 (the year I started watching wrestling).

I originally wanted to use justxyanks 1992 mod as a base but I never received a response when I enquired about using it so I won't be using it and instead I will be attempting to build my own.

This will not be released any time soon as there is a lot of work to be done but it is my next project.

From my conversation with justtxyank when I was talking to him about taking over his 1991.

lbogXj5.png

At this point, you might find it a little easier to just use mine that already has quite a bit of conversion taken care of and you're free to.

From my conversation with justtxyank when I was talking to him about taking over his 1991.

lbogXj5.png

At this point, you might find it a little easier to just use mine that already has quite a bit of conversion taken care of and you're free to.

Thanks for that JamHead. I converted a copy of the 1992 data I was playing on 2016 that I had just been updating and adding to for my own personal games but because it was built off of Eye of The Storm, I didn't want to just use it as I hadn't got permission. Now I have a base to use, I can probably get it out a lot sooner.

Thanks for that JamHead. I converted a copy of the 1992 data I was playing on 2016 that I had just been updating and adding to for my own personal games but because it was built off of Eye of The Storm, I didn't want to just use it as I hadn't got permission. Now I have a base to use, I can probably get it out a lot sooner.

No, thank YOU for taking 92 off my plate. I was never going to get around to that. :D

The 1992 mod is coming along. Below is a quick update of what has been done (and what is WIP).

=======================

Changes from real life:

=======================

* In 1992 the Tour in May for New Japan was called "NJPW Crush The Super Heavy III". This has been renamed "Best of The Super Juniors" for the mod.

* AAA didn't officially announce their existence until May 1992, however talks between Televisa and Antonio Pena began in 1991 about the new promotion. I decided to keep justxyanks original idea and have the promotion start as open already. The player can themselves edit this if they do not like the idea of them holding shows 5 months early.

=======================

Changes from Eye of the Storm:

=======================

* Conversion of the data to fit the new way TEW 2020 plays.

* 1000+ new yet to debut workers.

* Redone Broadcasters.

* Yet to debut workers WILL be using the organic bio option because they are technically blank slates. The player is free to update their bio's as they go if they like, but none of these workers have done anything in the wrestling business yet so bio's cannot be pre-written for them.

* Various stat tweaks to nearly all workers - nothing drastic as I think justxyank was pretty much spot on for the majority of people.

* Updating ages and debuts for some workers (might miss some so if I do, feel free to let me know).

* I have removed some promotions from the data that I couldn't find any info on to reduce bloat.

* I changed the New England based Can-Am All Star Wrestling promotion run by Killer Kowalski to International Wrestling Federation.

* I have updated rosters if someone was missing. I removed a couple of people from promotions they didn't work with until later in 1992.

* Americo Rocca renamed Ponzona in CMLL. A gimmick he was using from September 1990 in the promotion until about 1994.

* Bengala renamed Principe Odin Jr. as he did not take the Bengala gimmick until 2009.

* General Adnan added to WWE on a 1 month deal as he was still with the company until just after the Royal Rumble.

====================

Work In Progress (may not be finished upon first release)

====================

* Worker bio's. My goal was to have all bios have information only up to 1992 because it bugged me seeing "so and so worked for XYZ in 2000..." when we are 8 years away from that actually happening (if it even does in game).

* Started adding employment histories

* Updating Graduates

• 3 weeks later...
I'm hoping to release the mod by the end of July. Completing the bios are just so boring and ridiculously time consuming that I will set the one's not yet done with organic bios and update over time. My priority now is getting this up together for a first release.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Fleisch" data-cite="Fleisch" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47565" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm hoping to release the mod by the end of July. Completing the bios are just so boring and ridiculously time consuming that I will set the one's not yet done with organic bios and update over time. My priority now is getting this up together for a first release.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I know this one is personal feeling and everything, but organic bios just seem so much better than hand-written ones.</p><p> </p><p> At least for Real World stuff. Don't think that you're taking the easy/bad route by doing organic bios, there are those of us out here that prefer them even.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Fleisch" data-cite="Fleisch" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47565" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm hoping to release the mod by the end of July. Completing the bios are just so boring and ridiculously time consuming that I will set the one's not yet done with organic bios and update over time. My priority now is getting this up together for a first release.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I prefer all organic bios anyway.</p>

<p>Seeing as the general consensus is that organic bio's are preferred, I've stopped doing custom one's. This should cut the work down a lot. I'm going to finish employment histories for WWF workers before releasing a first draft of the mod.</p><p> </p><p>

I have however made a bit of a balls up in that I've used an updated nGo pack that I've been adding to and fixing really bad pictures in (obviously I hadn't intended on releasing this back on TEW 2016 when I started updating it for my own use).</p><p> </p><p>

Because of this, you will need both the nGo and SAMPP picture packs for this mod, as well as a small update pack that I will release with the mod.</p>

6Jf4ThX.png

Chronicles 1992: Very Rough Draft Release

Built from justtxyank's Eye of the Storm 1992 mod, which (with the exception of WCW Lives), was the mod I played most on TEW 2016. Now, I have built this a lot towards how I like to play so there will be a couple of differences that I've highlighted in the data editor notepad but nothing that would really take you out of the game.

I cannot stress enough that this is not complete and I have a lot more I intend to do (especially in Mexico, Japan & UK) but I thought (seeing as it is playable) people may be able to let me know how it plays and where I could improve certain parts.

You will need both the nGo and SAMPP picture packs for this because I had no intention of releasing it so used what I wanted and honestly, reassigning 4000+ pictures just isn't happening! I have also included a small update pack for nGo (few missing pics and a few improved pics).

Data - Download Here

Small Picture Update - Download Here

Looking very good at a first glance Fleisch, will really get into a game and provide more feedback soon.

First initial things I would suggest looking at are the top AJW stars (Toyota, Nakano & Hokuto amongst others) are getting penalised for stamina in 20 minute matches when in reality they were consistently doing way longer main events during this period with no problem. Also and this is a pretty small one, but a few wrestlers that are set to debut later are already set to be retired which I assume is just a little oversight from importing them over.

Appreciate your great work as always :)

Looking very good at a first glance Fleisch, will really get into a game and provide more feedback soon.

First initial things I would suggest looking at are the top AJW stars (Toyota, Nakano & Hokuto amongst others) are getting penalised for stamina in 20 minute matches when in reality they were consistently doing way longer main events during this period with no problem. Also and this is a pretty small one, but a few wrestlers that are set to debut later are already set to be retired which I assume is just a little oversight from importing them over.

Appreciate your great work as always :)

Thank you for these. I will add them on to my to do list. I must admit, I've only briefly looked over Japan with not much depth so that is extremely helpful to me.

Glad to be of some help with all the great work you put in, I'd also add personalities to your to do list. Most of the AJW and other Joshi stars seem to have negative personalities which I assume comes from converting over? I could name specifics but it seems to be most of them.

Will try to provide more feedback as I go :)

<p>A few things I have fixed so far this morning for the next release of the 1992 mod - not a big list, but a couple of hours put in...</p><p> </p><p>

* Reworked AJW rosters (Stamina & Experience the main focus)</p><p>

* Fixed an issue where some yet to debut workers were starting retired (oversight from the import process)</p><p>

* Jimmy Snuka removed from ECW (He didn't appear there until April 1992).</p><p>

* Removed Gordon Scozzari's AWF. Gordon himself said by 1992 he'd lost interest due to a personal tragedy. I have kept the Puerto Rican version in.</p><p>

* Added Bobby Jay to the data (WFWA) - <span style="color:#FF0000;">*New Picture</span></p><p>

* Added India Sioux 0</p><p>

* Added Monsther II - <span style="color:#FF0000;">* New Picture</span></p><p>

* Added Ulises Jr. - <span style="color:#FF0000;">*New Picture</span></p><p>

* Added Desastre Total Ultraviolento (DTU) to open in 2007</p><p>

* Added Dantes Lucha Factory to open in 2009 - <span style="color:#FF0000;">*New Logo Picture</span></p><p>

* The Monsther default name changed to Hombre Bala (Monsther didn't exist until 2001)</p><p>

* Added Blood Relationships (Hombre Bala Dinastia)</p><p>

* Added Blood Relationships (India Sioux 0 Dinastia)</p><p>

* Added Married Relationship (Hombre Bala & India Sioux 0)</p><p>

* Set Rey Bucanero Mask to Weak (He didn't lose the mask until 1999 so should be masked) - <span style="color:#FF0000;">*Updated and improved the masked picture in the pack</span></p><p>

* Flying Kid Ichihara renamed Akihito Ichihara in his FMW contract. Removed from CMLL (as he did not appear there until March 1993 in a one off as Ultrataro)</p><p>

* Tony Salazar set to Occasional Wrestler. He was not retired in 1992 and was using the name Ulises in CMLL. He fully retired around 1993. - <span style="color:#FF0000;">*New Picture of Ulises gimmick</span></p><p>

* Added Blood Relationships between Salazar and the Alvarado families.</p>

Another quick update - I will be releasing a more streamlined picture pack for this at next release. It will use the same nGo/MSP/SAMPP format of being generic, with a 4x4 black border around the picture but I have found whilst doing the 1992 mod that I am adding or updating to better quality for about 90% of the workers.

What that means is this, it will still work with the nGo/SAMPP combination, however, you will miss pictures for any new/updated workers - BUT I will include a separate picture pack for those who prefer using the nGo pack with just the improved/new pictures to add to your own packs. I am going to try and redo all the pictures Joe Murphy had done that I put in this pack so the mod doesn't "profit" from the work Joe put into those (I honestly can't remember all the pictures I put into my folder).

Also;

* Added Pantera Surena (CMLL)

* Added El Hijo Del Solitario (CMLL)

* Added Vicky Carranza (CMLL)

* Added Sultan Gargola (CMLL)

* Added Medico Asesino Jr. (CMLL)

* Added El Supremo II (CMLL)

* Added Los Supremos Tag Team (CMLL)

* Added Acute Sae (Yet to Debut)

* Added Ace Austin (Yet to Debut)

* Added Ace Romero (Yet to Debut)

* Added Adam Jacobs (Yet to Debut)

* Updated the CMLL Women's division

* Realised I had Volador & Super Parka as duplicates. Deleted Super Parka and added to the original Voladors alter egos (only in use after he reaches 40).

* Added Trios team Los Intocables (CMLL) - Masakre, Pierroth Jr. & Jaque Mate

* Renamed Konnan to Konnan El Barbaro in CMLL as that was the name he was using at this point.

* Using my own Locations/Venues file

* Removed Flying Dragon (Duplicate of Ali Aslan)

Here is what I am doing with the pictures - it is going to be near impossible to get through the entire nGo pack (I have roughly 21,000 pictures or more which will take me I'd say 6 months to a year to tidy them all up in this way). Instead I will tidy up those I am using, remove any pictures from the pack I am not, and release the pack standalone that way.

Example:

nGo version

KlIktoh.jpg

My "Clean Up"

CkSuift.jpg