The C-Verse Re/Render Project: Episode IV: A New Hope

Beautiful as always smw!

Love the new renders SMW, like the prominence of POC. Free worker fridays are always a treat!

Thank you

Something a bit different today, actually got back into a save with SNP recently and decided to render those workers I had not yet done so that have been used so far.

Eric future

jifx58h.png

Gazz Vedmore

fg8MiLU.png

Hardcore McAvatar

eQBY2UM.png

Highland warrior

QeZYi5B.png

Jermaine Granger

XmO75iw.png

Lucy Avatar

UzvfJ9Y.png

Merle O'Curle

pmzREWE.png

Mo Adebola

bl5uX8Y.png

Petey Barnes

wdw7Yzo.png

Professor Avatar

U2NzJdq.png

Roy Worrall

RjCX3AJ.png

Strife

NY8s9fp.png

And an alt of an existing free worker at someones request

8QCfmEf.png

As always feel free to use these for anyone in game or as a free worker

Check out my google drive link found on this thread page 1 for cverse blue versions here

Great stuff smw88! as always!

Random question, for a complete noob with this stuff, is it possible to change the background on some of the renders?

So say a render like this

pSjEp2E.jpg

onto the blue background?

And if so come someone let me know how?

I ask because Willr0ck create a load of fantastic renders like the one above for the RockVerse mod that I believe never got released, and that work deserves to not go waste

For this one I thought I'd take a notoriously outrageous character and see if I could push them even further.

Folks, it's time to get freaky...

Notorious F.R.E.A.K

QGmWFgM.png

1yF4PcW.png

a4ZzJdo.png

UfSbI73.png

nYgwhiL.jpgBmtHU6q.jpgbV1m23F.jpgcnIusSL.jpg

Finally a render worthy of the notorious one. I updated their bio a while back in my game to be more realistic, since I noticed there wasn't any they/them pronoun representation in the C-verse.

Notorious F.R.E.A.K. is a unique wrestler to say the least. From the first moment you see them they make an impact, although it's hard to say whether that is due to their multiple facial piercings, lipstick, mohawk, red PVC body suit, or knee high platform boots. The French worker is more of a bizarre drag act than pro wrestler, but their personal brand of individuality - and the outraged reactions it generates - gets them regularly booked by promoters looking for something (very) different. It's a shame F.R.E.A.K. is so poor in the ring, or they could have been something really special rather than just a talking point for independent shows.
  • Like 1