The C-Verse Re/Render Project: Episode IV: A New Hope

On 8/30/2022 at 2:07 PM, boxofwhispers said:

London, did you use a special tool to make that Britney Spears lookalike, or did you make her face on your own? I remember you had a super realistic Lita render in the past too.

And your previous dreadlock looks definitely inspired a couple of mine in the last post, thank you.

So the Lita I did was from scratch. The Britney look-a-like was a model that had her resemblance already that I just leaned into.

• Like 1

Just before the forum migration, I went through the WMMA5 image folder and converted some fighter portraits for use with TEW.

sRsezTX.jpg

Aldous Blackfriar or Deacon Darkhold

RBWU2aH.jpg

Lucas Mucus

uM7iVUQ.jpg

Kalliope Woodchuck

CfoH6GE.jpg

Dead Bolt

8xnr2Hl.jpg

The Silencer/Desert Storm/Sgt. Bubba Lee West

5lrF8X5.jpg

Ashley Grover

H6Q1TfJ.jpg

Marie Punnen

GHqoMKl.jpg

Cockroach Carter

sjVAUH0.jpg

Cub Balowitz

• Like 2

On 8/16/2022 at 3:11 AM, King Bison said:

Ekuma

9g4xh4F.jpg

High Flyin Hawaiian

mlYgLKd.jpg

Charger Siaki

gXBYTzu.jpg

I really like a lot of the renders you have done but I find the sizing to be off at times. I was wondering if in future you could please post the .pngs too like London and smw do? And if we could get your back catalogue in .png that would be amazing. This might be a cheeky message and I hope it hasn't come across entitled but I guess if you don't ask you don't get.

Thanks for all your work

3 hours ago, Dragon97 said:

I really like a lot of the renders you have done but I find the sizing to be off at times. I was wondering if in future you could please post the .pngs too like London and smw do? And if we could get your back catalogue in .png that would be amazing. This might be a cheeky message and I hope it hasn't come across entitled but I guess if you don't ask you don't get.

Thanks for all your work

They're all 150x150, as they should be, as far as I can tell?

28 minutes ago, The Blonde Bomber said:

Does anyone have little person c-verse renders? I wanna create a small division/history for them. 

Willr0ck'S Rockverse mod had some. Tbh if you use paint 3d and make the heads smaller/lower down anyone can look tiny, just leave lots of the blue background at the top

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Undertaker666 said:

They're all 150x150, as they should be, as far as I can tell?

I think he means that some renders seem closer to the frame, while others seem further away, thus smaller. King Bison mentioned that he was experimenting with the framing, a while back.

46 minutes ago, Sisma said:

I think he means that some renders seem closer to the frame, while others seem further away, thus smaller. King Bison mentioned that he was experimenting with the framing, a while back.

Exactly this yeah, I find it jarring with them zoomed out compared to other renders. If we had transparent images you can frame them however you want.

• Like 1