TEW2020 CornellVerse Discussion Thread

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="awesomenessofme1" data-cite="awesomenessofme1" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47579" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div> <p> </p><p> I really, really didn't want Operation Lullaby to actually be successful. The whole idea is ridiculous. But at least it was only enough to be a scandal, not enough enough to actually cause arrests or the company being prosecuted.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I kind of liked what happened. Only Tex Tagan is still in wrestling. I didn't see an entry for Eve Runcord/Angela Bruin I'm assuming she's promoted by the FBI like Davey Runluenn/Benjamin Cardillo at the IRS.</p>

I kind of liked what happened. Only Tex Tagan is still in wrestling. I didn't see an entry for Eve Runcord/Angela Bruin I'm assuming she's promoted by the FBI like Davey Runluenn/Benjamin Cardillo at the IRS.

Davey Runluenn/Benjamin Cardillo left the business and Eve Runcord is now Pariah in USPW.

LOVE that Ross Henry had 2 matches with TCW and was like thanks, I'm good, no more wrestling for me!

Reminds me of LT after his main event against Bam Bam, he was like "I could never do this for a living."

Also Ross was almost a cheat code when starting a new fed. Dude was so over.

My beloved Golden Canvas Grappling are out of business :(

I will re-open them and play my own C-Verse timeline where they were not thrown in the wrestling rubbish bin. You're version of the C-Verse does not exist to me! :p

Figured I better come out of the editor for a bit and at least try the game.

Really iffy on the PGHW changes for 2020, while its great to see a new wave get that rise in the company, I will always miss PRIDE and Yoshimi as in ring wrestlers, it was always going to happen, but I hate to see all the casualties of the wrestling style sine its my favorite to book.

This is why I still play TEW 07. PGHW glory years

My beloved Golden Canvas Grappling are out of business :(

I will re-open them and play my own C-Verse timeline where they were not thrown in the wrestling rubbish bin. You're version of the C-Verse does not exist to me! :p

Figured I better come out of the editor for a bit and at least try the game.

I second this sentiment. I shall erase Black Canvas Grappling!

For it me it would have more sense that BCG heads bought GCG and kept the company while merged the black in the shadows.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jhd1" data-cite="jhd1" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47579" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Bash Street and Siale Valhalla are the hosses we all need to take USPW to the next level. Looking forward to seeing angeldelayette booking them!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:TAHOMA;">Hey jhd1! I appreciate the sentiment. I hope I can make these new characters live up to everyone's expectations.</span></p>

I get what they were going for with Japan but it feels like overkill. First of they killed my beloved GCG :'(. And then downsized every other MJM company probably too much. And then how did the MJM fail yet BHOTWG beat out PGHW? Even that I can kinda understand but not in combination with GCG dying while BCG lives. And then the worst offense is BHOTWG gets EVERYONE. I feel like if nothing else, PGHW should have AT LEAST gotten the GCG guys similar to how AJPW guys always jump to NOAH when AJPW is in crisis. Putting guys like Takayuki 2000 and Gukasha in BHOTWG just to be solid upper midcarders is SUCH overkill.

I get what they were going for with Japan but it feels like overkill. First of they killed my beloved GCG :'(. And then downsized every other MJM company probably too much. And then how did the MJM fail yet BHOTWG beat out PGHW? Even that I can kinda understand but not in combination with GCG dying while BCG lives. And then the worst offense is BHOTWG gets EVERYONE. I feel like if nothing else, PGHW should have AT LEAST gotten the GCG guys similar to how AJPW guys always jump to NOAH when AJPW is in crisis. Putting guys like Takayuki 2000 and Gukasha in BHOTWG just to be solid upper midcarders is SUCH overkill.

By the way, Haruki Kudo? Where is he?