TEW 2020 Small Questions Thread

So following up on this, it seems like the profit listed here is just for the actual subscriptions and the real money comes from advertising? Is there any way to determine ~ how much money you'd make from advertising in different models?

I don't want to be a pain, but just following up on this again. Does no one know how this works? I've been looking for information about this in one form or another for over a week now.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="rocco100rounds" data-cite="rocco100rounds" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Without loading the game up, does anyone have the list for the new products that were adding?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2448254&postcount=1935" rel="external nofollow">http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2448254&postcount=1935</a></p><p> </p><p> There's also an entire thread discussing them, on the first page ("New products?").</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Stalk and Launch" data-cite="Stalk and Launch" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is there a limit on how many times you can borrow a worker from an alliance member? I feel like there was one mentioned in the dev journal but I can't find it now. <p> </p><p> I'm looking to do a round-robin tournament but it would suck if I hit day 5 and can't get that worker anymore,</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Eventually they'll block you from using too many alliance loans in a short span of time. </p><p> </p><p> It would probably be a better idea to try a Talent Trade with the specific promotion they work for and see if you can get them to agree to as many appearances as you need. (You can automatically do talent trades with companies you share an alliance with even if you don't have a relationship with that specific company.)</p>

<p>You need to hire them and send them, despite their complaints.</p><p> </p><p>

On the subject of Developmental:</p><p> </p><p>

Is there any way to get more than 5 matches per event and 2 angles and 3 matches per TV? I'm sure this varies by product setting, just seems really tiny for content.</p><p> </p><p>

My question I came to ask was about show booking. Let's say a show is mainly comprised of 6-man tags. Does the crowd start to get tired of that match type and rate them lower as the show goes?</p>

<p>And another question I had.</p><p> </p><p>

I know there are hidden factors in a match and the feuds, etc. will give it a boost. Sometimes it feels like the rating is hinging on the median of the performances, other times it will go to almost exactly the high performance. And very rarely it will go above even that. Is this random? What factors go into this?</p>

OK, so it's a minor issue but still a bit annoying. Whenever I set titles in a touring company to not be defended on tours, they still wind up having title defences on them. I created a touring developmental for my playthrough with AEW, and set the primary and secondary titles to "Never" be defended on tours. Yet it doesn't seem to change anything. Am I doing something wrong? I have the primary title set to be defended "Often" at events and "Not Often" on TV Shows, and the secondary "Where Possible" for events and "Not Often" for TV shows.

Large.

I'm running a Large promotion and my top belt is rated 6-friggin-1. The AI bookers are laughing at me. Hell, I could create a brand new title that starts with 80 prestige, but I'd lose my lineage.

...I just noticed it's also coincidentally ranked 61st on the compare prestige screen. Ugh.

I get the frustration, then.

It might be worth reporting it either in suggestions or tech support, as it's a bit silly to have it lag so far behind your company size.

I'm at work so I can't look into myself right now, but maybe someone can answer me.

I want to run a fed, in CornellVerse, that has masked super heroes workers against each other. Thinking Comic Book Light or Dark. I figure I'll have to give masks to most of my roster.

Are there enough generic masked worker pictures to replace the pictures of the non-masked workers I'd have to use, or should I download some extra pic packs when I get home?

I accidentally double-imported the locations of 2 different mods now I have multiple entries of arenas in the same place.

Is there a way to remove locations? Or did I permanently mess up my save? Thanks in advance.

You can't remove them after starting a save but it's not really messed up in the first place.

How does new worker generation work now? I can't find any options regarding it like there used to be?

Is there anyway to modify the new worker generation rate, or is it all automatic now?

It’s all done through training facilities now (schools, dojo’s and performance centers).

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="VBigB" data-cite="VBigB" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It’s all done through training facilities now (schools, dojo’s and performance centers).</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Ah right! Thanks!</p>

forgive me if this has already been asked, but is there anyway to bring a worker back in the business through the in game editor? this mod im using has someone out of the business who i want to use and i dont feel like starting over just to have him back in the game. thanks

forgive me if this has already been asked, but is there anyway to bring a worker back in the business through the in game editor? this mod im using has someone out of the business who i want to use and i dont feel like starting over just to have him back in the game. thanks

You can try asking them to unretire.