TEW 2020 Small Questions Thread

Is there a way to see the popularity level for workers (recognisable, star, major star, etc) in a screen?

I started a tiny company with lots of money, running a two night tournament to start. I'd like to set up my brackets so that it ends up with two stars/major stars in the finals. I guess I could make a list of the popularity where I'll hold the tournament and just select the top face/heel to meet in the finals - but was hoping there's an easier way of viewing that.

Edit - Second question

Is there a quick way to see who worked for a now closed company? (e.g. SCCW)

how do you start a working agreement with another company?

Company Screen - select the company, click Relationships then Negotiate.

Is there a way to see the popularity level for workers (recognisable, star, major star, etc) in a screen?

Yep, the Contracts button - bottom row, third from the left at the main screen.

Is there a quick way to see who worked for a now closed company? (e.g. SCCW)

Yep. Companies screen, click on search and change Active to Inactive. Then go to that company, click Profile then Alumni.

Thanks Donners. I was able to see the Alumni, which might help prop up my shows in the beginning.

I didn't see anything under "Perception" which is where I think I'd see the Major Star/Insignificant/Star, etc because I have not yet run any shows. I already know who I'm going to have win the belt on Night 2 of the tournament, but will filter my roster by popularity to see who else will go far.

Thanks for the input.

I keep having contract bids fail. Like, it's not the worker going with someone else, I'm straight up getting a mail item saying my bid has failed, and he doesn't think it's a good career move. I'm offering up max cash with a bunch of different things, and the worker has even said he would sign with me. What's going on?

would pairing a less over guy with a more over manager and then sending him on a win streak get him over faster than just sending him on a win streak?

edit: how do i also bring a worker back into the business in the middle of a game? i wanna use cm punk as a color guy but i cant use him in the game at all

Is there some sort of limit people can go to popularity wise? i have a worker, stuck at 70 popularity for 3 out of the last 4 months now. I dont get why its not raising, her matches ratings are between 75-80, her best is 86, and shes had some 90-100 promo segments, but no increase on popularity? am i just wasting my time on trying to push?

My companies only medium, do i need to be bigger? i have 85% prestige and 80% momentum, looking through i have 3 or 4 workers like this, and its frustrating since all their work is over 70.

I also do have one worker whose broke above 70, getting up to 75.

What are some of the best ways to push a worker?

I'm playing as STARDOM and I'm trying to push AZM, but nothing I do gets her popularity any higher. She's not the greatest wrestler just yet, but she's good enough for a push.

Right now her momentum is "Ice Cold" despite her overall career record being 60-34, her record this year being 10-3, a midcard title on her, a big win over Sarah Logan (who's pop was 47). AZM's pop has been 21 for over a year now.

I try and I try, but nothing works. Only thing I can think of trying now is turning her babyface.

It's on their skills page, bottom right corner

Awesome thanks

What product would be a straight brawler product? I had 2 products I ran from 07 to 16. Brawlers and aerial /tech products. I have tried 10 products so far. I can't find either one of them that matches perfectly. Any help on either one would be helpful. Thanks so much.

Awesome thanks

What product would be a straight brawler product? I had 2 products I ran from 07 to 16. Brawlers and aerial /tech products. I have tried 10 products so far. I can't find either one of them that matches perfectly. Any help on either one would be helpful. Thanks so much.

Slobberknocker possibly

What are some of the best ways to push a worker?

I'm playing as STARDOM and I'm trying to push AZM, but nothing I do gets her popularity any higher. She's not the greatest wrestler just yet, but she's good enough for a push.

Right now her momentum is "Ice Cold" despite her overall career record being 60-34, her record this year being 10-3, a midcard title on her, a big win over Sarah Logan (who's pop was 47). AZM's pop has been 21 for over a year now.

I try and I try, but nothing works. Only thing I can think of trying now is turning her babyface.

If she is Ice Cold, change her gimmick and try all over again. Once they are ice cold its over with.

Is there some sort of limit people can go to popularity wise? i have a worker, stuck at 70 popularity for 3 out of the last 4 months now. I dont get why its not raising, her matches ratings are between 75-80, her best is 86, and shes had some 90-100 promo segments, but no increase on popularity? am i just wasting my time on trying to push?

My companies only medium, do i need to be bigger? i have 85% prestige and 80% momentum, looking through i have 3 or 4 workers like this, and its frustrating since all their work is over 70.

I also do have one worker whose broke above 70, getting up to 75.

From my understanding, yeah, generally the limit for Medium sized companies is 70 or so.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="njmcfreak" data-cite="njmcfreak" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If she is Ice Cold, change her gimmick and try all over again. Once they are ice cold its over with.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> My only advice is look at her star quality. If it is really low then she will never be a star. I have never seen star quality change alot in all my games. You can also edit your settings to make the game easier until you learn how to play the game.</p>

Thanks for the advice, guys. Her Star Quality is 57, and I have people with lesser Star Quality than her(Sarah Logan, Jungle Kyona, Momo Watanabe, Riho, Tsukushi) that are a lot more over than she is, so I'm gonna try changing her gimmick and see how that goes.

Edit: It worked! She's finally taken a big jump up to 27 pop.

Thanks for the advice, guys. Her Star Quality is 57, and I have people with lesser Star Quality than her(Sarah Logan, Jungle Kyona, Momo Watanabe, Riho, Tsukushi) that are a lot more over than she is, so I'm gonna try changing her gimmick and see how that goes.

Edit: It worked! She's finally taken a big jump up to 27 pop.

I had a worker who had Ice Cold Momentum and a Very Good gimmick that needed to be changed and the new gimmick was poor and he still broke out of that hole. I guess without that change the audience just looks at them poorly since they ate too many losses and just is in the hole for so long.

I had a worker who had Ice Cold Momentum and a Very Good gimmick that needed to be changed and the new gimmick was poor and he still broke out of that hole. I guess without that change the audience just looks at them poorly since they ate too many losses and just is in the hole for so long.

I'm not sure but if you really want to test it. You could always turn off gimmick effects to see if it is the gimmick.