TEW 2020 Small Questions Thread

how to do turns right ?

all my last turns was "diasater" cause i didnt did right build up...

what is exactly right build up ?

Put the worker in several angles so he can hint at a turn over several shows then complete the turn in an angle that allows for turns.

At what point should you make winning your title belt an achievement? I know you can do it at any point, but to be realistic - Medium? Something higher?

I may have misunderstood the achievement thing but I’ve always thought it was for things that aren’t a championship- Royal Rumble, KOTR, MITB etc.

If you assign talent to your performance center to work on skills, can they still appear on your shows? I'm assuming they can; in my current game, SWF has 11 wrestlers assigned to their PC and they are still appearing at RIPW events.

Yes they go to the performance center in "free time" so they still work whatever company they're working for.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Browning" data-cite="Browning" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I may have misunderstood the achievement thing but I’ve always thought it was for things that aren’t a championship- Royal Rumble, KOTR, MITB etc.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think it's personal taste. I think if you are a large company your main title should be an achievement. In the real world mod I'm playing the creator has the Royal Rumble set as an achievement which gives a nice note in the news about the match and victory. Same with G1.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="marquisdepyro" data-cite="marquisdepyro" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This was fixed several patches ago, I haven't had the issue since. If it's still happening and you've updated it may well be a bug.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> oh okay, started the game prior to that patch then, any way to fix it in an older save?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="kg04" data-cite="kg04" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>oh okay, started the game prior to that patch then, any way to fix it in an older save?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Once you apply the patch, those people with stuck momentum will have their momentum counter reset.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BiffJordan" data-cite="BiffJordan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I think it's personal taste. I think if you are a large company your main title should be an achievement. In the real world mod I'm playing the creator has the Royal Rumble set as an achievement which gives a nice note in the news about the match and victory. Same with G1.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The difference is that it doesn’t denote it as a title/belt in match history. (IWGP Heavyweight title vs G1 Climax). In previous games you’d have somebody win the “Royal Rumble title”</p>

I have 13 inch laptop screen in 4K, and the game is too big for my screen. Is there anyway to fix it?

I had the same problem and have to play exclusively on a monitor. I think you can mess around with the zoom and make it fit, but it's a pain.

I had the same problem and have to play exclusively on a monitor. I think you can mess around with the zoom and make it fit, but it's a pain.

I found a lower resolution that it will fit on but is there really no way for it to run 3840 x 2400? Because that is a bummer.

Put the worker in several angles so he can hint at a turn over several shows then complete the turn in an angle that allows for turns.

what u mean angle that allows for turns? in every angle i can set road agent to turn worker.

and sometimes i see if the crowd is will give good\reaction for the turn but sometimes i just dont gey any clue