TEW 2020 Small Questions Thread

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jemal" data-cite="Jemal" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hi, <p> </p><p> I’ve just started a new save after buying TEW 2020 and I’ve been trying to turn a worker face for about 33 segments now and “fans are now getting bored of it” but i’ve literally done every angle possible but the “handle changes” button doesn’t ever pop up?</p><p> </p><p> can anyone help me out? if there’s a particular angle I have to choose or if its an error in the game. Thanks</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> There's a "turn" road agent note - try tossing that in to make it happen. </p><p> </p><p> It'll also happen if you set him for a gimmick change too I think.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="daddytorgo1" data-cite="daddytorgo1" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>There's a "turn" road agent note - try tossing that in to make it happen. <p> </p><p> It'll also happen if you set him for a gimmick change too I think.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Ah yes now I feel stupid, so simple.</p><p> </p><p> Appreciate it, thanks</p>

i'm playing as RIPW i'm in August of year one, nobody has graduated from the Supreme University, there suppose to graduate in August. Is it the first of the month or just some time during the month? Also i've got my merchandise department up to level 5 it says we can now sell individual merchandise for major star and stars but nobody is popping up as selling merchandise, is it because they're just not popular enough?

i'm playing as RIPW i'm in August of year one, nobody has graduated from the Supreme University, there suppose to graduate in August. Is it the first of the month or just some time during the month? Also i've got my merchandise department up to level 5 it says we can now sell individual merchandise for major star and stars but nobody is popping up as selling merchandise, is it because they're just not popular enough?

Takes 12 months before your first class will graduate. So August of year 2.

So my first question has been answered. The Supreme Graduates popped up in the middle of the month. I guess i was just used to the old game when everything happened on the first of the month.

Hello !

I'm playing with the Cornellverse and I saw a new broadcaster (East Coast Today) allows me to make a deal with them. But I see a clause saying they won't accept any deal if another broadcaster exists for the coverage they propose.

I understand what it means, but as it's not write in red, I don't understand if this includes my deal with WrestleWorld, as this is an Internet Subcription ... :confused:

I mean, if it was write in red, I would understand pretty quickly ^^'

As my current deal lasts for 8 months, I don't want to be screw with that second one after my current deal. Or pay any penalties to WrestleWorld to go with the new one and go bankcrupt. :D

Is there a chance the AI will ever leave an alliance? It seems like they wont have the ambition to go beyond regional if the alliance locks them to running in one region.

AI leaves alliances all the time in C-Verse if they outgrow them or if they get a new owner who is anti. It was that way in 2016 as well.

If the alliance locks them to 1 region it depends on broadcasters in your database. If they are able to somehow get pop outside of their region through TV deals then they may leave the alliance as well.

tried posting this in another thread and haven't received a response yet hopefully someone else will see it here and can provide the answer:

Not sure if this is a bug or if it's just not designed to work this way but here's the scenario I ran into. 1) I ran an angle leading to a pre-booking, 2) I booked the match presumably for the following week as it was one of the rare times I ended the show with an angle 3) Final grade for what was otherwise a stellar show was tanked because "fans were mad that promised match xx vs xx didn't happen."

So is it not possible to create a pre-booking for the following weekly episode while in the show? If not is it because the show shares the same name or was this a bug?

Fairly minor question for which I'm sure there are several answers.

What's the best way to talk a worker into getting into better shape? I feel like some of the top guys on my TCW roster are happy to do it, and then some of the complete unknowns aren't, and I can't really figure out why or how to change it.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Gungner" data-cite="Gungner" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Can you transfer a TEW16 mod over to TEW20? Like copying the folder and converting it?</div></blockquote><p> The game has its own built-in converter... the transfer doesn't work great though, particularly with personalities. It tends to make extremely negative backstages out of relatively positive ones.</p><p> </p><p> Which mod are you trying to convert?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Nickman" data-cite="The Nickman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The game has its own built-in converter... the transfer doesn't work great though, particularly with personalities. It tends to make extremely negative backstages out of relatively positive ones.<p> </p><p> Which mod are you trying to convert?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> A 2017 real world mod.</p><p> I don't actually have the game yet though, but was just wondering.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Gungner" data-cite="Gungner" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>A 2017 real world mod.<p> I don't actually have the game yet though, but was just wondering.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In my experience you'd be better off taking a TEW2020 real world mod that's out by a few years and converting it (for example converting 2020 to 2017).</p><p> </p><p> I just recently converted Mr Villian's excellent 2004 mod back to 2001 and I'm fairly happy with the process.</p>