TEW 2020 Small Questions Thread

When a worker only wants to work events only cuz they're "physically breaking down" is there any way to work around that? Even in the in-game editor increasing their physical stats I can't seem to get them to change their mind.

The body health. Leg. Arms head body

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Adam Ryland" data-cite="Adam Ryland" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Move to a lesser timeslot by negotiating with the broadcaster in question and choosing Adjust Timeslot.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thank you! Also I'm wondering why my alliance title just get vacated over and over again for no reason and no matter how many times I made my worker won the title, its just get vacated again. (For the context, its Moxley's IWGP US Title)</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Dave_Scott" data-cite="Dave_Scott" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>yep, same message</div></blockquote><p> I wonder if it is "time decline" then. My last TEW was 2013, and in 2013 you could see the people in time decline in the creative meeting section. I don't know how to see it in 2020.</p>

I put it all to 100 and still get the message.

Some guys just hit the time decline with age and they deteriorate no matter what their physical is and they feel like they can't keep going. You have to watch your dirt sheet and their individual performances to make sure you are catching them declining.

I think that the developers journal just meant that time decline was taken out of the "Creative" page, in order to make it less immediately visible. I, like ShaunGDB, misunderstood this though, and thought that players could no longer view time decline at all, so it is good to learn that you can view it through the dirt sheet. Thanks to those who have corrected my misunderstanding.

Sorry if this has been asked previously or if I’m doing something wrong but I recently purchased tew 2020 and for some reason I can’t change any of the promo/match lengths? I just wondered if this was an issue or if there’s something I seem to be missing. Any help would be great.

Sorry if this has been asked previously or if I’m doing something wrong but I recently purchased tew 2020 and for some reason I can’t change any of the promo/match lengths? I just wondered if this was an issue or if there’s something I seem to be missing. Any help would be great.

I believe that it's most likely this issue: http://greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=551154

I founded a new alliance in my game.

Now I would buy some titles and ad them to the alliance. But I don't know how. I can only move titles to my child company. Is there a chance to move existing titles to the alliance? Or must I create new titles?

I founded a new alliance in my game.

Now I would buy some titles and ad them to the alliance. But I don't know how. I can only move titles to my child company. Is there a chance to move existing titles to the alliance? Or must I create new titles?

You have to make them.

hello!

a little question about Harlem Bravado!

in wikipedia are 2 first names applied to him ... Chance and Clint.

does someone know which one is his real first name?

i tend to Clint ... but, does someone know it for sure?

thank you very much in advance!

I’m pretty sure his name is chance.

USPW let a lot of workers go when their contracts are up, due to time decline or that they're not over enough. However, this drops them below the minimum amount of workers the AI uses, so they tend to hire most of these guys back again six months later. Any way to stop this happening? Is it simply a case of adding more workers to their roster so they don't dip below the minimum amount very often? Maybe giving them a development company so they bring workers up from there rather than re-hire workers they didn't want just a few months earlier? Any other suggestions are appreciated.

hello!

a little question about Harlem Bravado!

in wikipedia are 2 first names applied to him ... Chance and Clint.

does someone know which one is his real first name?

i tend to Clint ... but, does someone know it for sure?

thank you very much in advance!

According to the folks at wrestlingdata.com, Harlem's real name is Clint Barrow and Lancelot's real name is Houston Barrow.

St.T

I’m pretty sure his name is chance.

According to the folks at wrestlingdata.com, Harlem's real name is Clint Barrow and Lancelot's real name is Houston Barrow.

St.T

alright there we have it ... 2 posts ... 2 different names ... the bravado stuff is very confusing :)

but then i saw this on the official WWE homepage:

https://imgur.com/LpQjqqE

and i think, they should know the real name of the people they are signing ... but, on the other hand ... it's ... WWE :D