TEW 2020 Small Questions Thread

I'm sure this might be an easy switch, but I can't seem to find it. I'm playing an old real world mod and it seems to be set that the only generated workers are the ones loaded into the game, and no organic ones will generate from the dojos. Is there a way to turn it so I can get dojo graduates?

I'm sure this might be an easy switch, but I can't seem to find it. I'm playing an old real world mod and it seems to be set that the only generated workers are the ones loaded into the game, and no organic ones will generate from the dojos. Is there a way to turn it so I can get dojo graduates?

Turn off the picture requirements

Invalid data pop up on some angles

I've tried searching but either there's nothing on this or my search criteria isn't correct, but I sometimes get an Invalid Data pop up when trying to add an angle. I almost always use the default 5 minute time and changing it either way doesn't fix the error. Ideas?

Is it possible to improve stamina? I cant get Sandman to work more than 6 minutes without a warning. This is the 93 mod, so he should at least be able to go 12-15

It can improve, but slowly. Depending on his age and other factors, it may not though.

One way to get workers with poor stamina able to handle longer matches is to use the "Story Telling" match aim. Also, make sure that you aren't using the All-out note.

My company is getting bigger and I am thinking about signing people in exclusive written monthly deals so I can run house shows.

How many house shows should I run per month?

How much money will I earn normally?

Does it worth the price to sign 20 workers just for house shows? As the monthly salary is way higher than salary per show.

My company is getting bigger and I am thinking about signing people in exclusive written monthly deals so I can run house shows.

How many house shows should I run per month?

How much money will I earn normally?

Does it worth the price to sign 20 workers just for house shows? As the monthly salary is way higher than salary per show.

You may want to double check but I believe to have House Shows, you need them on Exclusive Written Deals with an Annual Salary (not Monthly).

I ran into this on a save after signing a bunch of guys to Exclusive Monthly deals and still couldn't do house shows. Took me a bit to realize why.

You may want to double check but I believe to have House Shows, you need them on Exclusive Written Deals with an Annual Salary (not Monthly).

I ran into this on a save after signing a bunch of guys to Exclusive Monthly deals and still couldn't do house shows. Took me a bit to realize why.

There are only per month and per show deals, My guess is you signed people with per show deals instead of per month deals.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lzylghtn" data-cite="lzylghtn" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Where do I go to make new venues? I stumbled across it the other day but now can't remember where I saw it.<p> Thanks!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You go to the Investments tab on your company home screen.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Matt_Black" data-cite="Matt_Black" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You go to the Investments tab on your company home screen.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thank you!</p>

Unlock licence

I emailed scott@greydogsoftware.com yesterday, to request my licence of TEW2020 be unlocked, as I no longer have access to my old laptop. I understand it’s only been 24 hours but I was just wondering how long this usually takes to be solved or if there is a new process to get the game unlocked. Not sure if this is the correct place to post this request - so apologies if this is the wrong place. Cheers

I emailed scott@greydogsoftware.com yesterday, to request my licence of TEW2020 be unlocked, as I no longer have access to my old laptop. I understand it’s only been 24 hours but I was just wondering how long this usually takes to be solved or if there is a new process to get the game unlocked. Not sure if this is the correct place to post this request - so apologies if this is the wrong place. Cheers

Between 24 and 48 hours usually, depending on time zones, whether it's a weekday or not, etc.

That is the correct (and only) method for having a license reset. This is all laid out in the license FAQ pinned to the top of the technical support forum for future reference.

Can I turn off auto booker booking title changes? Is there no way to stop this?

I don't use it but as far as I know the autobooker only books the card for you in terms of matches and angles to meet the product criteria and can make title matches. I don't believe they assign road agent notes like winner etc.

Once they've made the card you'd need to go in and assign notes to get your desired outcome.