Anyone had any fun or interesting things happen in their games?

<p>Anyone had any fun or interesting things happen in there games?</p><p> </p><p>

I'm 2 weeks in on a real world mod save and so far I had:</p><p> </p><p>

Jon Moxley and Renee Young get divorced because she had an affair with John Cena. </p><p> </p><p>

Stephen Amell got hired by wwe and sent to nxt UK.</p><p> </p><p>

Jack the jobber from cultaholic hired by wwe and sent to nxt UK</p><p> </p><p>

New Jack and Jerry Lawler formed a tag team then both retired the next week. </p><p> </p><p>

Chris Jericho left the inner circle.</p>

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was testing a database to sort out the bugs for an October 2019 mod. Just changed the date to the start of the year to make it playable so due to this Kofi Kingston was WWE Champion.

In one of the test saves he dropped the belt at Royal Rumble to Shane McMahon? no idea why. In another test save in another save he did, however, retain at the rumble against Brock.

Thea Trinidad (Zalina Vaga) and Aleister Black got divorced in one save as Thea was caught cheating with Dan Eckos. Apparently a ref for NXT?

NWA and Impact Wrestling declared war on each other. I set some hostility between the two in the database as Billy has said NWA will work with anyone but Impact Wrestling. Still, it escalates pretty quickly. The second wrestling war after AEW and WWE.

Loving wrestlers taking shots at out of shape workers over social media and riling up others.

And Jayson Van Pelt came up to me at my last ACPW show and offered to put Katya over, which gave her a massive boost - super cool.

Really great to see people coming up with hot new moves and catchphrases, too, especially seeing how often creative dynamos do it!

Playing as TCW and I hired LA Stars as part of my efforts to rebuild the tag team division. At their very first available show, LA Star #1 shows up so high I had to send him home.

California Love Machine showed up high on soft drugs for my very first show and couldn't work. He's now angry at me for fining him. I've tried talking to him a couple of times to see if he'll quit doing drugs, but I get no response. Not sure if that's because he doesn't want to stop or is just angry.

Both of my shows have had workers show up too high and needing to be sent home. I suspended both of them, and both workers were happy with my decision and it had a positive impact on them, lol. If only all interactions with druggies were like that.

Both of my shows have had workers show up too high and needing to be sent home. I suspended both of them, and both workers were happy with my decision and it had a positive impact on them, lol. If only all interactions with druggies were like that.

Well, going by my experiences running QAW, Coco Malloy and Foxy LaRue show up high on soft drugs, and I've (generally) had success in dealing with them. I think in part because they're both positive influences and in part because it's really hard to get too upset when you've been raiding RVD's medicine cabinet.

<p>So I started a new game playing as Kevin Nash. (As a road agent and occasional on screen talent)</p><p> </p><p>

I'm 3 weeks in. I was hired by nxt:uk as a Booker. I'm currently way in the negative do to wwe hiring everyone under the sun and sending them to me. But also because half of my roster signed with other companies and are normally unavailable on the day my show is on.</p><p> </p><p>

But oh well some cool things have happened though:</p><p> </p><p>

Connor McGregor joined wwe and is going up against Roman reigns.</p><p> </p><p>

I hired Sean waltman as a road agent to help me because the road agents nxtuk had are terrible.</p><p> </p><p>

Marty scurrl and zack saber jr both joined nxt uk so did Nick aldis under wwe developmental deals. </p><p> </p><p>

Ultimo dragon has hurt himself 3 times now. ( the game is only 3 weeks in)</p><p> </p><p>

Wwe has declared war on every company not owned by them and is now poaching every talent they can.</p><p> </p><p>

For some reason luchasarus has left the jurrassic Express.</p><p> </p><p>

Davey boy Smith jr signed a new wwe developmental contract and was just sent to nxt uk.</p><p> </p><p>

Vince McMahon had a falling out with Shane who left wwe for aew.</p><p> </p><p>

Okada got hurt and was then removed as njpws figurehead and leader of chaos</p><p> </p><p>

And Shawn Michaels became head Booker for nxt.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="SolidDavidGold" data-cite="SolidDavidGold" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48167" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Playing as TCW and I hired LA Stars as part of my efforts to rebuild the tag team division. At their very first available show, LA Star #1 shows up so high I had to send him home.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Mine game too</p>

So I'm now on the third week of February in my kevin nash game.

Shawn Michael's got called up from being nxt head booker to the wwe along with some of big nxt names going as well.

Nick aldis is currently in a fued with Walter for the nxt uk title.

Wwe is still hiring everyone not nailed down including teddy hart, will osprey, so cal val, cody hall and more

I got an offer to take Shawn's place in nxt but I didn't except it yet.

Njpw has desolved nearly every alliance it had except for roh

AEW fell to 8th in company rankings behind impact and czw, ajpw, and roh

Connor McGregor is feuding with brock Lesnar now.

John cena pissed everyone off because he slept with naomi. Causing for and use to divorce (second game where something like this happened)

<p>I hired Connie Morris, Karen Bilious and Steph Blake for a short three month deal (I can't seem to find touring contracts any more, if they're still in the game) to use as a gaijin heel stable.</p><p> </p><p>

It was only intended as a short term thing but Connie and Karen both got extremely marketable gimmicks, so I may need to keep hold of them.</p><p> </p><p>

Pretty cool how the attributes can affect your possible booking of someone and roster decisions!</p>

I've mostly been making "vibe saves," where I don't join or create a company and just see what random events occur.

In one save, two people get injured and two other people get popped for drugs (soft drugs and steroids) on the same day. In another save, both 21CW and EILL produced MOTYCs.

Then there are the two saves that had drastically different events involving Laura Catherine Huggins. In one save she and Matt Hocking get engaged, but in the other she cheats on him with Sammy Bach.

AEW lost all their broadcasting deals for Dynamite and haven't done a thing about it

Insiders have said they won't make the year :(

I found this was a major issue when testing the database for the Impact save once the game comes out. The popularity of the roster just isn't high enough for the minimum rating needs for TV networks.

NXT, AEW, Impact, NJPW, AAA all end up getting dropped, Smackdown and Raw keep the TV deals but are changed to later evening from prime time. The only way I could fix the problem short term was to majorly dial back the popularity requirements. Seems this is the biggest issue with converting Need to go in and adjust them manually now when I get the time.

Anyway in my current test save, New Japan Pro Wrestling went on a talent raid. Between the main promotion and Stardom which they recently took over, they have hired 102 new people. Currently on Wednesday Week 2 and still getting new stories about them looking to bring in more new faces.

Matt Hardy and Reby Sky

Brie and Daniel Bryan

Zelina Vega and Alister Black have all got divorced.

Think my save is trying to tell me something here. Zelina Vega got divorced due to cheating in my last playthrough as well. Don't know what they did but my computer seems to think they won't last the year as a couple.