T-Zone v2 is out

[QUOTE=Harts4Life]By the way, the original link (for TZone V1) seems to be broken, so I can't get v2 working on mine, since I didn't originally d/l v1. Any chance of getting v1 put up on the mirrors, or a standalone version of v2 up for us late-bloomers?[/QUOTE] Please explain "doesn't work".

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Remianen] (see: Dexter Jackson of the Buccaneers after they won the Super Bowl). [/QUOTE] I know that Forlan and I haven't saw eye to eye at all recently but I would just like to say that a year after Dexter Jackson won the Super Bowl MVP he signed with the Cardinals and has his best season ever. He's just not a household name that hurts him the most. Bengals fans will know who he is after this year. 2003 with Arizona Appeared in 16 games 75 tackles with 13 assists 6 int's 7 pass deflections 1 fumble recovery

Just Incase you did "load it up" wrong, here is the guide on exactly how to do it courtesy of my good pal Viggo Vickers I've noticed, cursing through some topics, people either don't know how to install the Mod data, or just end up putting it in the wrong place, etc. So I though, instead of tell each individual how to install the data, I'd make a thread where people can be referred to. Ok, so you've downloaded a data mod from a 3rd Party (e.g. RaveX, T-Zone, etc.) and you've saved it to your local harddisk. Often they are compressed in either the .rar or .zip format, which you can uncompress with a program such as WinRAR . To actually install the data into a database ready to use in your TEW2005, run the game, and click on "Editor" from the main page. [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...i/screen01.jpg[/url] From there, goto "Create database". [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...i/screen02.jpg[/url] Then you will come to a screen in which you can name the database. It is up to you what you call it, though it is best that you give it a name in reference to the actually data, such as the Mod team's name, and then the data it was released (My example: Data10-16-05). Once done, click "Create database". (NOTE: Some characters can not be used to name databases with, such as \/:*?"<>|) [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...i/screen03.jpg[/url] A prompt will show onscreen, to confirm the database has been created, and that it has been set as your default data (nothing to do with the CornellVerse). Use the back arrow at the top of the screen, to go back to the main starting page. Now remember where you extracted (uncompressed) the downloaded data to, go to it. Select all of it (left click and drag, or Ctrl+A) and Copy it, by either pressing Ctrl+C or selecting Copy from the Edit option at the top of the window. [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...i/screen04.jpg[/url] Now, you want to go to the Directory (Folder) you installed TEW2005 to. The default location is: C:\Program Files\GDS\TEW2005 We need to go to (assuming you installed TEW2005 to the default location): C:\Program Files\GDS\TEW2005\Data Once there, go into the folder which is named the same as the Database we created earlier. For me, that would be Data10-16-2005. Once in there, it should look something like this. [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...i/screen05.jpg[/url] Notice that all the files in there are 0KB, because they are empty. Now remember we copied our extracted (uncompressed) data, we now need to Paste it into this folder, so we can use it. Either use Ctrl+P or Edit>Paste at the top of the window. It will then come up with a prompt, something like this. [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...i/screen06.jpg[/url] Just click "Yes to All", and your new Mod data will be pasted into the database ready to use. [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...i/screen07.jpg[/url] Now notice that the files are no longer 0KB. Plus they are all selected, this is good confirmation that you have pasted them successfully. Remember when you created the Database, it was automatically set as your default, all you need to do, is play. I hope this guide helps. Last Updated: 10th October 2005 CHEERS! //Viggo Vickers

What is EOW? Do they have a site? Some relationship mistakes Lady Apache isn't related to Faby, Mari or Gran Apache. The only relationship between them should be Lady Apache-Gran Apache: Divorced You have Hector Garza as a relative to Felino, which is incorrect.There should be no relationship there (you possibly went to put the Heavy Metal/Felino relationship and inserted Hector by mistake?) You have Jun Akiyama set to blood relative of Yoshihiro Kanemura, it should be a friendship Jim Niedhart isn't related to the Hart brothers (Bret, Ross, Bruce), he is only related to the 3rd Generation Harts (Teddy, Harry) & his daughter Nattie Cibernetico isn't related to Los Brazos. The Cibernetico that is a member of Los Brazos (Brazo Cibernetico aka Robin Hood) is deceased

[QUOTE=flashmagic] Jim Niedhart isn't related to the Hart brothers (Bret, Ross, Bruce), he is only related to the 3rd Generation Harts (Teddy, Harry) & his daughter Nattie [/QUOTE] Brother In-Law qualifies as a family relation does it not? How could he be related to Teddy and Harry, but not the Hart Brothers? lol

In-laws aren't considered blood relatives, uncles/nephew is however. Another relationship mistake Beth Phoenix-Brent Albright are not related. They were storyline brother/sister. Same with the Beth Phoenix-Chris Masters relationship. They were only storyline dating. Phoenix is currently married to one of her trainers, Joey Knight, from the tag team the All Knighters.

[QUOTE=Captain Kayfabe]Brother In-Law qualifies as a family relation does it not? How could he be related to Teddy and Harry, but not the Hart Brothers? lol[/QUOTE] Family relation perhaps but not 'blood relative'. He may be Teddy and Harry's uncle but that's not the same as his relation to Natalie (which is blood, obviously). There is no setting in the game for 'in-laws'. It's just 'blood relative' or 'friend' of some kind (since Ellie isn't involved in the wrestling business in any formal capacity so wouldn't be included in a mod, typically). So to answer your question in a more concise fashion, no 'brother-in-law' does not count as a family relation as far as TEW is concerned.

technically speaking he's right. My dad's sister is related to me through blood, but my dad's sisters's husband has no blood line relation to me. So technically we arnt "blood relatives" I would say I'm loyal to my uncle or something though.

[QUOTE=bigjabbadudley]i reckon all major names should be available all over the world, example, all 3 dudleys, its hard going a fed in uk or EU and not being able ot get some good name/skill wrestlers[/QUOTE] Slippery slope, that is. If you make some workers available worldwide, you have to make ALL of them available worldwide. Picking and choosing who gets to be available where is too time consuming and likely to be all wrong. After all, it's not just the TNA people who can and do work in multiple areas (like most of the non-eye candy women's workers turn up in Mexico, Japan, and the US/Canada). But I agree and think that having everyone available everywhere makes for a more flexible gameplay experience, especially if you don't prefer running a fed in the US/Canada or Japan.

WWE and Lesnar settled the suit (thus why Lesnar recently went to a K-1 show and announced he'd like to have some fights there) so unless they announced terms and it said he can only wrestle in Japan I'd assume it cleared him to wrestle/fight anywhere. Though if terms were announced could you'd point me towards it as I'd like to read it. :)

Some CMLL updates: rename Arkangel de la Muerte to just "Arkangel" he dropped the rest of the name awhile ago after an older worker was found using that name Remove Crazy Boy from CMLL Un-retire Lady Apache, add her to CMLL as a lowercard face. Add Stables Los Perros del Mal members: Perro Aguayo Jr. Hector Garza Damian 666 Halloween (as inactive on the comeback after his major knee surgery) Mr. Aguila make Guerrero U. inactive Guerrero Pandilla members: Loco Max Nitro Sangre Azteca(inactive, currently in Japan) Hooligan Dr. X Arkangel Los Guerrero del Atlantida members: Atlantis Rey Bucanero Ultimo Guerrero Olimpico Tarzan Boy (following are considered Jr. members, basically Guerreros Pandilla) Loco Max Nitro Sangre Azteca(inactive, currently in Japan) Hooligan Dr. X Arkangel Los Guerreros del Inferno (inactive stable) members: Satanico Averno Mephisto Rey Bucanero Ultimo Guerrero Olimpico Tarzan Boy Some AAA updates Add Crazy Boy, Sean Waltman & Juventud Guerrera to AAA rename Oscar Sevilla "El Angel" he's doing a masked gimmick Remove El Mosco de La Merced II (Jhonny) Los Vipers stables should be inactive add Psicosis to their member lists Add Stables Mexican Power members: Juventud Crazy Boy Psicosis (AAA version) La Secta Cibernetica members: Cibernetico Chessman Epsiritu Muerta Cibernetica Charly Manson Cuervo Scoria Ozz Los Guapos VIP members: Shocker Zumbido Alan Stone Scorpio Jr. Foreign Legion members: Konnan Samoa Joe (semi-active) Ron Killings Sean Waltman Los Exoticos members: Pimpinella Escralatta May Flowers Sexy Piscis SexyFrancis Cassandro Polvo de Estrellas

[QUOTE=forlan]TNA are sports entertainment whether people accept it or not, they are not cutting edge.[/QUOTE] Not too sure about that one? TNA is more of a mix of high flyers and stong style with an element of charcters and storylines with "the emphais on the athletic, competitive nature of the product" . Nearly the exact discription for Cutting Edge, just my opinion though?:)

Get LDN added in, seeing as Bagga has just secured TV with TWC. To be honest, TWC should have been shown more UK stuff from the start and the FWA should be shot for trying to keep everyone else off...especially as their offerings became so bloody awful.

[QUOTE=TsuMirren]Get LDN added in, seeing as Bagga has just secured TV with TWC. To be honest, TWC should have been shown more UK stuff from the start and the FWA should be shot for trying to keep everyone else off...especially as their offerings became so bloody awful.[/QUOTE] Amen to that.

Archived