Custom Graphics Request Thread

So here is a free character pic.

Just about all of the whole set are framed this way.

Top of head can be cut out a hare (no pun intended)

Bottom of pecs and up seem to be most of them

Both shoulders in frame just barely, if turned sideways, head is centered

Tiny frame around entire picture

053.jpg

(the name of the picture folder used is 2022Feb, but that may be what I named it)

I can't find an empty version of background to help. I found one but it ended up having Ali on file.

The file has Ali as a reference, I use photoshop and he's very easy to remove or hide if using the same, if need be send me the images you'd like to use and when I return home from holiday on Monday I should be able to get something for you.

Can you make a set of blanks for us? Or if nobody wants, just me. I like all my screens to match and my OCD kills me when a worker or logo doesn't have a picture...I will share all my 'cuts' with y'all too

Would someone be able to create either a modern Wrestle-1 Result championship belt?

Either that or a full pack of Pro Wrestling Zero1 titles with their logo and a modern feel.

Failing that some advice on how to do titles myself as I just want a save with some nice looking belts!

Hello! Would there be a cut for a clean shaven Damien Sandow? And 2014-15 ish Rusev (think when he was actually pushed) since current organic pic pack doesn't have him under Rusev, just Miro. Thanks!

Edited by Smasher1311

I don't know if these will be of any use to anyone, but I've always had in the back of my mind to do a save where APW and DIW put aside their differences and merge to take on the RAW powerhouse. I haven't got round to starting the save yet, but I have created logos for the promotion. I thought I would share in case anyone would find them useful.

AIPW2.jpg.0a3b8efea04d5b335e99a343352829d4.jpg AIPW1.jpg.e7dc17f49775e280f7dea831143ec357.jpg

image.jpeg.2d14d529a766d1ad58f17ae63c084d9e.jpeg

image.png.18542ba15655cd399932ef76e481efb4.png

Edited by azzak
attached wrong image lol