Custom Graphics Request Thread

3 minutes ago, Jaysin said:

Were any of the ones I did useful or was there something else in mind? Willing to give it another go.

Actually I just realized that a rebrand would work better as a circus theme since I’m doing a Tres Ring Cirus thing so maybe like something like this instead? Apologies for the sudden 180

image.jpeg

• Confused 1

16 hours ago, Jaysin said:

F1NWcpS.png

Another new ZEN has entered the field...lol

If we're requesting ZEN's, any chance you could do a quick one with the Mexican flag if possible? Not sure how easy it is to do, but had a few people message me asking if there was ever a logo made for ZEN: Mexico :)

17 hours ago, lavelleuk said:

Another new ZEN has entered the field...lol

If we're requesting ZEN's, any chance you could do a quick one with the Mexican flag if possible? Not sure how easy it is to do, but had a few people message me asking if there was ever a logo made for ZEN: Mexico :)

I tried to do a Zen Mexico and I couldn't find something I was happy with. Someone else is more than welcome to try. I may give it another go on my next day off, but I don't even now when that is. 

7 hours ago, Jaysin said:

I tried to do a Zen Mexico and I couldn't find something I was happy with. Someone else is more than welcome to try. I may give it another go on my next day off, but I don't even now when that is. 

Thanks for trying! It's not a big deal, was more *if* it was a nice simple job, don't go too much out your way for it :)

31 minutes ago, ArcheoOutOfNowhere said:

Speaking of belt designs, is there anyone who's made alternative NXT belts, in case I decide to have a second brand for them ?

I could always simply reuse retired WWE belt but if someone did good looking ones that would fit for a new main, midcard, women and tag title, I might as well use them !

Posting all the custom NXT belts I have, credit to Fkepod who got them from 2k I believe

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

NXT United States | NXT United States | NXT United States/National

NXT European_custom.jpgimage.jpegimage.jpeg

NXT European | NXT European | NXT European

NXT Japan_custom.jpgNXT Japan TT_custom.jpgNXT Germany_custom.jpg

NXT Japan | NXT Japan Tag Team | NXT Germany

NXT Television | NXT UK Commonwealth | NXT Hardcore

NXT Campeon de Lucha Libre del Mexico | NXT Campeon de Parejas | NXT Reina de la Lucha Libre

NXT Cruserwheight Custom2.jpgNXT Cruserwheight Custom1.jpgNXT Light Heavywheight Custom1.jpg

NXT Cruiserweight | NXT Cruiserweight | NXT Light Heavyweight

image.jpeg

NXT Network

Edited by Dalton
  • Like 6