My new storyline system (long post)

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=juggalowang]are you checking space mountains thread for ideas cause i think i posted some ideas there thinking it was your thread[/QUOTE] I have made it to 150 storylines (which was my target) i will not be adding any more before it is released and i will be taking a couple of weeks break from modding. However when i start work on the next version of the mod i will be scouring the mods board and trying to cover any ideas that have been suggested, so yes, eventually the ideas on space mountains thread will eventually be included. That being said i haven't even added all the storys on this thread yet! On a seperate matter if there are any people on atm who want to test the mod for me. Send me a PM - I wont be on for long though.

good stuff lads, if you find any spelling mistakes though, please list 'em. 'cos if you dont, no doubt somebody else will! And they may be slightly less positive then you guys about it! By the way, how are you finding the storylines? Is the system proving helpful?

such is the skill of Mr Beckham that even when he doesnt hit the target he scares defenders so much they kindly do it for him! Besides i think beating Paraguay 1 - 0 in scorching heat, without your best striker and without a manager who recognises that hargreaves may well be the lovechild of thomas repka and Darren Anderton, is an acceptable result. It doesnt matter how you win, just that you win! Bring on Trinidad!

rooney has an X-factor, when you see him playing he appears to have no fear. He just picks up the ball and runs at people. I think we love him in england because he has the 'bulldog spirit' that we tnd to admire so much. But he isnt clumsy like your sterotypical british centre forward he has a good touch as well. As for Beckham anybody who claimed he should be dropped and replaced with Shaun wright-phillips or Aaron Lennon wants shooting! Beckham is the best crosser of a ball in the world. It doesnt matter that he doesnt always have the pace to skin the full back, because beckhams deep crosses are far better than an Aaron Lennon cross from the byline anyway. I know he has his critics but the guys right boot is pure magic!

[QUOTE=panix04]and without a manager who recognises that hargreaves may well be the lovechild of thomas repka and Darren Anderton[/QUOTE] How can Hargreaves be anything like Anderton - I mean Hargreaves actually gets onto the pitch - when was the last time that Anderton actually had to kick a ball in anger to earn his £25k a week ? :D PS - Same as the others - a few spelling mistakes. And if for a future update you wanted to improve it slightly, I would suggest that you label which alignment certain characters are, a few of the stories have characters called "friend" and stuff where I wasn't quite sure whose friend it was.

14th of June with TCP's mod. But it will also have a link here, if someone can host it for me (Joose, are you around? :)) where i will put the updates when they are released, the plan is to add atleast 5 new storys per month!

well, looks like im going to be relesaing this sans TCP's mod then! Its a shame, but i think he's doing the right thing. Ant takers to host the mod for me? or can anyone recomend a good hosting site? (i cant use rapidshare)

Archived