Killing the Business 2020 MOD FULL RELEASE

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question, do you plan to make an extension at the company level (add the Dragon Gate, the ICW-UK, the EVOLVE, etc...)? If not, I'm thinking of taking over your database and try to add some outstanding feds that are missing, if you don't mind!

Got no expansion in mind at the moment

Hey, sorry if this has been addressed already but has anyone else using this mod experienced the auto booker consistently booking men in evening gown and lingerie matches regardless of what product you're using? Drives me crazy as I have to change every 1 on 1 match that is autobooked from a divas match to a regular 1 on 1 every single card.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Nickman" data-cite="The Nickman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49440" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Did you really announce this mod and then release the full version within five days?<p> </p><p> That’s impressive!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The bulk of the work has been happening on Tew 2016 for years</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="tannerfiasco" data-cite="tannerfiasco" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49440" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hey, sorry if this has been addressed already but has anyone else using this mod experienced the auto booker consistently booking men in evening gown and lingerie matches regardless of what product you're using? Drives me crazy as I have to change every 1 on 1 match that is autobooked from a divas match to a regular 1 on 1 every single card.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What company are you playing as?</p>

Hey, sorry if this has been addressed already but has anyone else using this mod experienced the auto booker consistently booking men in evening gown and lingerie matches regardless of what product you're using? Drives me crazy as I have to change every 1 on 1 match that is autobooked from a divas match to a regular 1 on 1 every single card.

This has come up elsewhere. Remove them from your defaults. The autobooker apparently will use any match type it finds in your defaults.

Quick question, do you plan to make an extension at the company level (add the Dragon Gate, the ICW-UK, the EVOLVE, etc...)? If not, I'm thinking of taking over your database and try to add some outstanding feds that are missing, if you don't mind!

That would be amazing, this is by far the best mod, but a little light on companies and what not.

Just started playing as MLW and Unsure if it's been mentioned before but MLW's broadcasters are a bit too big for them aren't they?

Free sports being "Very Big" in the UK is a bit big for MLW and all those PPV providers with one having "Huge" Coverage? Maybe i'm wrong but seems a bit too much for a company that size.

Just started playing as MLW and Unsure if it's been mentioned before but MLW's broadcasters are a bit too big for them aren't they?

Free sports being "Very Big" in the UK is a bit big for MLW and all those PPV providers with one having "Huge" Coverage? Maybe i'm wrong but seems a bit too much for a company that size.

I think it's about right, tbh. Their UK deal is a pretty big deal for them IRL. It's not unusual for promotions that are smaller in the US to do very well in the UK. For example, there were some years where TNA actually had more viewers there than WWE, despite it being way smaller in the US.

I think it's about right, tbh. Their UK deal is a pretty big deal for them IRL. It's not unusual for promotions that are smaller in the US to do very well in the UK. For example, there were some years where TNA actually had more viewers there than WWE, despite it being way smaller in the US.

Yeah I guess, I also watched TNA over WWE as a kid because it was on standard TV and not a subscription (Sky sports) so I get the point there. Maybe it's because I've not watched TV in years but it just didn't add up in my head in the game. If it's not an issue, it's not an issue just looked strange.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="NowThenMates" data-cite="NowThenMates" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49440" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just started playing as MLW and Unsure if it's been mentioned before but MLW's broadcasters are a bit too big for them aren't they?<p> </p><p> Free sports being "Very Big" in the UK is a bit big for MLW and all those PPV providers with one having "Huge" Coverage? Maybe i'm wrong but seems a bit too much for a company that size.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Free Sports is available to every single household in the UK, that puts there reach among the biggest in he UK, the only reason i didn't give them a higher viewership is because there still pretty unknown and dont really advertise anywhere.</p><p> </p><p> The down side of the deal is that whilst MLW are doing big numbers in the UK and everything looks great, they are not making any money out of the deal as its a free to air station.</p><p> </p><p> Then they are on Youtube weekly which is another another free to air station, so they are raking in the viewers but sooner or later they are going to need a tv deal that pays the bills.</p>

<p>Very unique data, never seen stats and popularity rounded up to 5's and 0's like this before.</p><p> </p><p>

I see this is June data, will it be released early June?</p><p> </p><p>

Just a few notes on stats ive seen:</p><p>

Gunner has 70 hardcore. 45 Ariel and flashiness. </p><p>

Hogan has 30 ariel and flashiness</p><p>

John Layfield has 30 ariel and flashiness</p><p>

Abyss has 30 flashiness</p><p> </p><p>

It seems like everyone has rounded up stats that don't seem to reflect their abilities.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Snakebite180" data-cite="Snakebite180" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="49440" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Very unique data, never seen stats and popularity rounded up to 5's and 0's like this before.<p> </p><p> I see this is June data, will it be released early June?</p><p> </p><p> Just a few notes on stats ive seen:</p><p> Gunner has 70 hardcore. 45 Ariel and flashiness. </p><p> Hogan has 30 ariel and flashiness</p><p> John Layfield has 30 ariel and flashiness</p><p> Abyss has 30 flashiness</p><p> </p><p> It seems like everyone has rounded up stats that don't seem to reflect their abilities.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The first post literally says:</p><p> </p><p> "Stats have been assigned based on the below parameters from TEW2016</p><p> 90 = Excellent</p><p> 80 = Great</p><p> 70 = Good</p><p> 55 = Decent</p><p> 45 = Not Awful</p><p> 30 = Awful"</p>

FreeSports is a tiny broadcaster, very small at the absolute maximum. They aren't on a similar level of viewership figures or notoriety as BBC One or ITV1 for example.

If they were a very big broadcaster, MLW wouldn't be anywhere near them.

I'd second this, it has a lot of sports on it that some of my friends are interested in and they aren't even aware of it. It's one of those channels that is lost in the abyss.

Very unique data, never seen stats and popularity rounded up to 5's and 0's like this before.

I see this is June data, will it be released early June?

Just a few notes on stats ive seen:

Gunner has 70 hardcore. 45 Ariel and flashiness.

Hogan has 30 ariel and flashiness

John Layfield has 30 ariel and flashiness

Abyss has 30 flashiness

It seems like everyone has rounded up stats that don't seem to reflect their abilities.

June data is available now, on June 1st I will release July data. The mod is always one month ahead otherwise you are repeating this that have already happened.

For example, if the data started in May then you would have to run MITB meaning the data is always out of date.

The first post literally says:

"Stats have been assigned based on the below parameters from TEW2016

90 = Excellent

80 = Great

70 = Good

55 = Decent

45 = Not Awful

30 = Awful"

I see so no one will get a 0? With these numbers hogan and Layfield could put on an ok high spots match - wonder if that’s been considered before.

Ppvs on the network get around 7 million viewers - this will

Make wwe super rich on the game. Also tna are getting around 200k but rate.

I can have a look through the broadcasters and get them to more realistic numbers for you if you wish.

June data is available now, on June 1st I will release July data. The mod is always one month ahead otherwise you are repeating this that have already happened.

For example, if the data started in May then you would have to run MITB meaning the data is always out of date.

Are you planning to have another minor update before June 1? I want to start a new game which starts in June.