Grey Dog Software, a Phoenix based developer of sports management simulation software for personal computers, is pleased to announce the retail release of Total Extreme Wrestling 2020. The full version of TEW2020 is now available for digital download exclusively through Grey Dog Software for $34.95. You can purchase the game at our web store.

You can also download the full install, demo to retail upgrade or just try the free demo at one of the locations below (installs updated to version 1.09):

Demo to retail upgrade (download this if you have the demo):

server 1

server 2

Full Install:

server 1

server 2

Free Demo:

server 1

server 2

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a list of the UI changes?

The only noticeable change is the gridding of the office screen and a new skin (which isn't much of a change, because we all had user created skins installed anyway). Other than those two things I can't see anything that's changed?

Thank you!

I saw that there has been some small updates to the Cverse in recent weeks, do you know if the Demo to retail version has the latest version of the CVerse? Or I should download the updates Adam has posted in the tech forum?

All links were updated this morning with the latest content - so it should be all you need.

All links were updated this morning with the latest content - so it should be all you need.

I used the upgrade to retail option and my renders haven't updated - for example, I know Scythe received an updated render, but mine is still the old one.

Is this meant to be the case, and if so, is there someone I can download the updated database/renders?

Is there a list of the UI changes?

The only noticeable change is the gridding of the office screen and a new skin (which isn't much of a change, because we all had user created skins installed anyway). Other than those two things I can't see anything that's changed?

There are some pretty substantial changes in regards to the background, button format, arrows and menu options.

I attached the original dojo/training and here is the new one:

http://greydogsoftware.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/10TEW2020_Dojos.jpg

TEW2020_Dojos.thumb.jpg.c69c1f90334bfe64a10b4303a62d53dc.jpg

Dumb quesion here.

Can you just install these without uninstalling the beta versions?

Also will this delete databases and pictures currently in folders or work around them?

FWIW I just installed the new demo over my old demo and my old savegames are still there. Photos are still linked and everything.