Real World Sticker/Trading Card GIF Pack

I've been waiting for someone to actually make use of the GIF situation for the real world and commend you for taking this on cause I can easily tell you I'd use it in a heartbeat. I love normal pictures but there's something about immersion if you have a talent with the company they're in logo, especially if you make that huge steal and change the landscape of wrestling. It's only cosmetic but it just adds to the big deal factor in my book. You took it a step farther though with the way this is laid out to make it even better.

As bad as I am at art and as bad as I am at photoshop I do kind of know how to use the "actions" thing in photoshop to automate adding the backgrounds to a bunch of these at once.

O0Xpkg1.png

I could try do do the same thing with mapping the template polygon onto pictures but they'd probably look real bad (cropping)

You don't need to add the backgrounds manually. The worker pics are saved as gifs with transparent backgrounds and overlay onto the company logos which are jpegs

I'm not enamoured with the logo I made, someone else could probably do much better, but I really wanted to see how it'd look in game and I love it:

8NeaxeA.png

Looks great :D

Now we just need all the cutters to get cracking on the worker gifs

If anybody creates any could they post them in here and ill get a pack together once we have a decent number

The picture you have labeled in your Google Drive folder as Leilani Kai is actually Heidi Lee Morgan, just fyi.

EDIT: Also, just for clarification, we don't have to edit the worker cut, just do the overlay thing and save it as a gif, right? Or am I reading this wrong? I don't have the benefit of opening up Photoshop right now, so forgive me for being a bit slow on this. :p