TCP's Big Announcement Part 4: THE BETA

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=panix04]i would like to point out that none of my work was voluntary, TCP held me at gun point and threatened to kill my family with a baguette and a packet of pork scratchings![/QUOTE] Dangerous things those pork scratchings! :p

[QUOTE=panix04]i would like to point out that none of my work was voluntary, TCP held me at gun point and threatened to kill my family with a baguette and a packet of pork scratchings![/QUOTE] Who said you could talk? On your knees dog!

[QUOTE=DeleTe]TCP1: I really like to have to have the MMA guys in the mod, but since there're so much arguing about it, why not make two versions?[/QUOTE] I already have 3 versions coming out. 1) Full 2) Non-Joshi 3) Roster split

First CMLL should be located at west central mexico, not northern mexico Mexican Arenas NORTHERN MEXICO SMALL: Arena Queretaro MEDIUM: Lopez Mateos BIG: Arena Coliseo Monterrey VERY BIG: Arena Coliseo WEST CENTRAL MEXICO MEDIUM: Coliseo Coacalco, Benito Juarez Auditorium BIG: Arena Coliseo Guadalajara, Palacious de Deportes VERY BIG: Arena Mexico (more traditional for CMLL), Plaza de Toros (more entertainment for AAA) HUGE: Plaza Mexico SOUTH EASTERN VERY SMALL: Salon Caracoles de Naucalpan SMALL: Arena Naucalpan MEDIUM: Arena Puebla VERY BIG: El Toreo There is a list of other arenas in Mexico, but I'm not sure where they are located or how big they are. If you need more I can add them, but whatever. Arena Aficion Arena Isabel Cuernavaca Arena Municpal de Tampico Deportivo Los Galeana, Loreto Fabela, Aragon, DF Poliforum Juan Gabriel de Ciudad Juarez Gimnasio Cuauhtemoc Plaza de Toros, Tlahuelipan, Hidalgo Salon Division del Norte Arena 4 Caminos, Nuevo Laredo San Pedro Tultepec Deportivo Los Galena Auditorio Municpal, Nueva Italia, Michoacan Arena Neza Arena Juba de Reynosa Arena Femenil

[QUOTE=The Franchise]Well, how about you make the Non-Joshi version without the MMA guys too? Make it a really light version.[/QUOTE] That sounds reasonable. I won't be touching that version either way, as I want the Joshis [i]and[/i] the MMA guys. Seriously, people who don't want Joshis aren't wrestling fans, they're sports entertainment fans. Wrestling fans would want a version where John Cena and Mark Henry have been kidnapped by the aliens that have been sighted in ECW, hahaha!

[QUOTE=Anubis]Wrestling fans would want a version where John Cena and Mark Henry have been kidnapped by the aliens that have been sighted in ECW, hahaha![/QUOTE] That sounds like a WWE storyline... ^^ Anyway, I'm going to use the database without the joshis, not because "I'm not a wrestling fan", but because I'm not going to use them anyway... and so I don't have to go thru them when I'm looking for other workers and all.

I also didn't see Sean Springs anywhere. An Ontario wrestler, who just signed a development deal with the WWE. Heck of a talent. Also, if you are adding Tyson Dux, then you should add his partner, Tornado. Heck, do you need help with the Ontario wrestlers, because I could do something for that.

[QUOTE=Grimmas]I also didn't see Sean Springs anywhere. An Ontario wrestler, who just signed a development deal with the WWE. Heck of a talent. Also, if you are adding Tyson Dux, then you should add his partner, Tornado. Heck, do you need help with the Ontario wrestlers, because I could do something for that.[/QUOTE] Well if you're offering. Could you make a selection of workers in a blank database (Making sure to use my gimmick file) and then send it to me to be imported, thatd be great. While you are at it, could you make the Mexican locations in that file?

[QUOTE=TCP1]Well if you're offering. Could you make a selection of workers in a blank database (Making sure to use my gimmick file and then send it to me to be imported, thatd be great. While you are at it, could you make the Mexican locations in that file?[/QUOTE] No problem.

Hey TCP1, I have just one thing to say. I havent had a chance to try the beta yet, but last night I attended my first ROH event and there was a womans match between Dazee Haze and Sarah Del Ray. Now while not a fantastic match, it was the best female match I have ever seen. Better then anything the WWE has put on in years. I just want to say that I hope the woman on the indys (any and all of them) have better stats then the WWE's women. Also, in general, its a shame how the WWE has f**ked up womans wrestling in the US. There were a lot of guys makeing stupid remarks during the match like "wheres the mud", "Take off your top" and stupid stuff like that. My wife and myself were cheering the match all the way through and we bought Vol 1 of Shimmer and we also had a chance to talk to Dazee after the event and it was a great experence. Im going to download the beta today and give my opinion on the womans area. I am a big fan of legit womans wrestling (thought last night was my first experence with it) and I hope to create a great womand div in the game.

[QUOTE=The Stallion]Hey TCP1, I have just one thing to say. I havent had a chance to try the beta yet, but last night I attended my first ROH event and there was a womans match between Dazee Haze and Sarah Del Ray. Now while not a fantastic match, it was the best female match I have ever seen. Better then anything the WWE has put on in years. I just want to say that I hope the woman on the indys (any and all of them) have better stats then the WWE's women. Also, in general, its a shame how the WWE has f**ked up womans wrestling in the US. There were a lot of guys makeing stupid remarks during the match like "wheres the mud", "Take off your top" and stupid stuff like that. My wife and myself were cheering the match all the way through and we bought Vol 1 of Shimmer and we also had a chance to talk to Dazee after the event and it was a great experence. Im going to download the beta today and give my opinion on the womans area. I am a big fan of legit womans wrestling (thought last night was my first experence with it) and I hope to create a great womand div in the game.[/QUOTE] Does seem to be the general consensus at the moment. If you wait until tonight then BETA V2.0 is being released so that people can see how it's going, with only 10 days to main release!

Just a couple of notes from last nights ROH event. It seems that Homicide has quite ROH. He got screwed out of the World Title and said to screw ROH and then he walked out. Austin Aries and Roderick Strong are no longer called Generation Next. After beating The Briscoe Brothers, Aries got on the mic and said that the name Generation Next is now obsolete because they are the here and now. From now on they are to be known as simply Aries and Strong. On a side note, ROH was a fantastic show and I think I like it even more than TNA, of which I am a huge fan.

[QUOTE=The Stallion]Just a couple of notes from last nights ROH event. It seems that Homicide has quite ROH. He got screwed out of the World Title and said to screw ROH and then he walked out. Austin Aries and Roderick Strong are no longer called Generation Next. After beating The Briscoe Brothers, Aries got on the mic and said that the name Generation Next is now obsolete because they are the here and now. From now on they are to be known as simply Aries and Strong. On a side note, ROH was a fantastic show and I think I like it even more than TNA, of which I am a huge fan.[/QUOTE] Thanks for the update!

Archived