TCP's Big Announcement Part 4: THE BETA

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As I stated before. I never do overness for my stats outside of Japan, because they are never used outside of Japan. I went through and added overness to those who have worked in other countries/are currently working in other countries/or a strong possibility they will work in other countries.

[QUOTE=Grimmas]Not sure if this has been discussed, but shouldn't the MMA guys be on hiatus? Its not like Matt Hughes is going to leave the UFC for a pro wrestling promotion right away, maybe in the future.[/QUOTE] Well if that is what is wanted, then I will do that with some of the guys but to my knowledge, MMA doesn't exist in this game or the UFC, so they are Free Agents and can do what they want.

[QUOTE=Grimmas]Not sure if this has been discussed, but shouldn't the MMA guys be on hiatus? Its not like Matt Hughes is going to leave the UFC for a pro wrestling promotion right away, maybe in the future.[/QUOTE] In Japan it isnt that odd to see a K-1 or a Pride fighter show up for a big show or tour. it has happen and will happen again. Okay guys i have 15 or so more to do (prolly end up doing like 20 more) tomorrow and i will send it on to TCP. For Sures to be added Jens Pulver Karam Gaber Kevin Randleman Mark Hunt Mark Kerr Mauricio Rua Oleg Taktarov Pat Miletich Phil Baroni Rhalan Gracie Ricco Rodriguez Semmy Schilt Wallid Ismail Wanderlei Silva Done Aaron Riley Aleksander Emelianenko Alistair Overeem Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira Antonio Rogerio Nogueira Bas Rutten Caol Uno Carlos Newton Crosely Gracie Daniel Gracie Dony Frye Emmanuel Yarborough (6'8 600lbs) Fedor Emelianenko Frank Shamrock Gary Goodridge Gibert Yvel Guy Mezger Igor Vovchanchyn Ikuhisa Minowa Jan Nortje Jan Nortje Kenichi Yamamoto Kimo Leopoldo Kiyoshi Tamura Marco Ruas Mark Coleman Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic (Pro Wrestling Hunter) Mokhail lliokhine Naoki Sano Norifumi 'Kid' Yamamoto Pavel Majer Quinton Jackson Ralph Gracie Rei Zulu (at one point was 140-O in NHB fights now still fighting at the age of 58 to make money to live in a one room shack, kind of sad really.) Renzo Gracie Rickson Gracie Rodrigo Gracie Ron Waterman (Former WWE and NJPW) Royler Gracie Ryan Gracie Takanori Gomi Tank Abbott Tim Catalfo (Wrestled in WCW) Valentijn Overeem Vernon White Wagner da Conceicao Martins (6'6' 380lbs also Rei Zulu son) Post if there is some one you want from DEEP, K-1, Pride, and Shooto.

[QUOTE=darkfire423]In Japan it isnt that odd to see a K-1 or a Pride fighter show up for a big show or tour. it has happen and will happen again. Okay guys i have 15 or so more to do (prolly end up doing like 20 more) tomorrow and i will send it on to TCP. For Sures to be added Jens Pulver Karam Gaber Kevin Randleman Mark Hunt Mark Kerr Mauricio Rua Oleg Taktarov Pat Miletich Phil Baroni Rhalan Gracie Ricco Rodriguez Semmy Schilt Wallid Ismail Wanderlei Silva Done Aaron Riley Aleksander Emelianenko Alistair Overeem Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira Antonio Rogerio Nogueira Bas Rutten Caol Uno Carlos Newton Crosely Gracie Daniel Gracie Dony Frye Emmanuel Yarborough (6'8 600lbs) Fedor Emelianenko Frank Shamrock Gary Goodridge Gibert Yvel Guy Mezger Igor Vovchanchyn Ikuhisa Minowa Jan Nortje Jan Nortje Kenichi Yamamoto Kimo Leopoldo Kiyoshi Tamura Marco Ruas Mark Coleman Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic (Pro Wrestling Hunter) Mokhail lliokhine Naoki Sano Norifumi 'Kid' Yamamoto Pavel Majer Quinton Jackson Ralph Gracie Rei Zulu (at one point was 140-O in NHB fights now still fighting at the age of 58 to make money to live in a one room shack, kind of sad really.) Renzo Gracie Rickson Gracie Rodrigo Gracie Ron Waterman (Former WWE and NJPW) Royler Gracie Ryan Gracie Takanori Gomi Tank Abbott Tim Catalfo (Wrestled in WCW) Valentijn Overeem Vernon White Wagner da Conceicao Martins (6'6' 380lbs also Rei Zulu son) Post if there is some one you want from DEEP, K-1, Pride, and Shooto.[/QUOTE] Where is Royce Gracie?

[QUOTE=Johnny Fenoli]Because the earth is round? and maps are flat....[/QUOTE] How exactly would that make any specific region of centrality diagonal? Anyway, still nothing. Rome (capital of Italy) is further east than Berlin (capital of Germany). Longitude-wise, Germany's stretches further to the west than Italy [i]and[/i] Italy stretches further east than Germany. The CIA can divide things however they like politically, but that doesn't change geography. Geographically-speaking, Italy [i]can't[/i] be part of "Western Europe" with Germany being in "Central Europe" [i]at the same time[/i]. I know this isn't that big a thing, but like I said, I'm pretty anal on some details, and geography and such happen to be one of the things I'm generally good at.

[QUOTE=toddthebod]Well if that is what is wanted, then I will do that with some of the guys but to my knowledge, MMA doesn't exist in this game or the UFC, so they are Free Agents and can do what they want.[/QUOTE] that is the case todd, but i think putting the mma guys as on hiatus is a cracking idea, it will stop people signing 20 MMA guys to fill up there roster and make it slightly more realistic. I know some MMA guys cross over to wrestling but realistically they wouldnt all go at the same time. Putting most of them on Hiatus means they will slowly become available, your the one doing them so its up to you i guess, i just think that its a good suggestion! :D On a seperate subject, could you post an updated picture list TCP, the other one will probably be overlooked on the old thread.

[QUOTE=Anubis]Well I was speaking from academic geography from when I was in high school and logic, not from government perspective (and I'm guessing there'd be a difference there). Besides, I would never trust the CIA because they're freaking stupid. Heck, just look at that map. The line of countries is [i]diagonal[/i]! How the bloody freaking Hell can you have a "central" section be [i]diagonal[/i]? DOES NOT COMPUTE. P.S. I would also like to note that Italy is actually considered to be in Southern Europe, a region that isn't a technical region in the game. [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Europe[/url] I'd say this one is a stalemate, heh. Anyway, just look at the map. Italy [i]looks[/i] appropriate for Central Europe, is directly south of Germany (which is in Central Europe), and actually bends to the east, not the west. See what I'm saying? Between the overlapping and common sense, that should give an answer. P.S.S. Diagonal centrality DOES NOT COMPUTE.[/QUOTE] It is not a stalemate! I offer evidence from both the CIA and the Encyclopaedia Britannica. Now whilst you may dispute CIA, you cannot dispute the best source of factual information in the world. Your 'evidence' "Because I said so and wikipedia (Which anyone can edit!) So in conclusion, I WIN! :D I'll add a picture list later today!

Hopefully it will be a good blend of: US Workers: 700 Japanese Workers: 450 Mexican Workers: 150 Canadian Workers: 150 UK and European Workers 150 I know I'm going to get bashed by the Extremist Canadian lovers, but that's how it stands atm!

[QUOTE=TCP1]It is not a stalemate! I offer evidence from both the CIA and the Encyclopaedia Britannica. Now whilst you may dispute CIA, you cannot dispute the best source of factual information in the world. Your 'evidence' "Because I said so and wikipedia (Which anyone can edit!) So in conclusion, I WIN![/QUOTE] Actually, several news organizations have reported that Wikipedia is actually more reliable than Encyclopedia Britannica. Still, you conveniently ignored the [i]fact[/i] that Italy is [i]east[/i] of Germany. Given that, how could Italy be in Western Europe if it's [i]east[/i] of a country in Central Europe geographically?

[QUOTE=Anubis]Still, you conveniently ignored the [i]fact[/i] that Italy is [i]east[/i] of Germany. Given that, how could Italy be in Western Europe if it's [i]east[/i] of a country in Central Europe geographically?[/QUOTE] If it helps the discussion any, in the design of the game Italy was meant to be in Western Europe. Due to the nature of TEW, Europe was meant to be broken up more by culture than strict geography - as the breakdown is mainly for popularity, common sense says that this is the better method of dividing up locations.

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland]If it helps the discussion any, in the design of the game Italy was meant to be in Western Europe. Due to the nature of TEW, Europe was meant to be broken up more by culture than strict geography - as the breakdown is mainly for popularity, common sense says that this is the better method of dividing up locations.[/QUOTE] POW! Well I hate to say I told you so. So that's Britannica, CIA, Me and Adam that say it's in Western Europe. Against You and Wikipedia. lol. You are one feisty bugger though Anubis, I like your style! :cool:

[QUOTE=TCP1]POW! Well I hate to say I told you so. So that's Britannica, CIA, Me and Adam that say it's in Western Europe. Against You and Wikipedia. lol. You are one feisty bugger though Anubis, I like your style! :cool:[/QUOTE] ROFLMAO

[QUOTE=Deadman36g]ROFLMAO[/QUOTE] Glad you enjoyed it. :) A quick update. I now have all the suggestions listed into a word document, which I'll start going through tonight. Then a lot of work over the weekend to do, so that should go well. On the first post of this thread is a list of pics that I still need, so keep contributing.

Just wanted to say... Can't Remember If I Posted This Already Despite Wikipedia's failing in the "Italy=Western Europe" Saga... I read further back in the thread that MR. KENNEDY..... Kennedy's finisher was listed on Wiki as "[B]JFK[/B] - [B]J[/B]ust [B]F[/B]inished by [B]K[/B]ennedy" Which I think sounds a lot cooler than "The Lambeau Leap"... Maybe it's a Wisconsin or Greenbay thing, but I don't get it... Or maybe it's because [B]I'm a KENNEDY..... Kennedy[/B]

[QUOTE=panix04]that is the case todd, but i think putting the mma guys as on hiatus is a cracking idea, it will stop people signing 20 MMA guys to fill up there roster and make it slightly more realistic. I know some MMA guys cross over to wrestling but realistically they wouldnt all go at the same time. Putting most of them on Hiatus means they will slowly become available, your the one doing them so its up to you i guess, i just think that its a good suggestion! :D On a seperate subject, could you post an updated picture list TCP, the other one will probably be overlooked on the old thread.[/QUOTE] I will consider going through and putting some workers as On Hiatus but there stats are going to be fixed a little, so they aren't this incredible worker but while doing my BETA testing, they aren't the ones that are being signed everyday. I'm afraid that if I put too many people On Hiatus that most people won't play the game long enough to actually use or see any of them come back into play. It took Jericho and The Rock nearly two years to come back in and from what I've saw, most people don't play but two months so I will consider some of the guys! BTW...people are constantly asking for MMA guys, so here is my list of people that are done and been submitted to TCP.. Anderson Silva Bruce Buffer Dan Severn Ken Shamrock Tito Ortiz Andrei Arlovski Assuerio Silva Alessio Sakara Brad Imes Chuck Liddell Frank Mir Jeff Monson Paul Buentello Randy Couture Rich Franklin Tim Sylvia Nick Diaz B.J. Penn Herb Dean Stephan Bonnar Matt Hughes Forrest Griffin Georges St. Pierre Tra Telligman Renato Sobral Sean Sherk Chris Leben Joe Stevenson Josh Neer Keith Jardine Karo Parisyan Evan Tanner David Loiseau Rashad Evans Diego Sanchez Patrick Cote Jeremy Horn Nate Marquardt Royce Gracie Nate Quarry Mike Swick Jon Fitch Brandon Vera Sam Hoger Joe Riggs Vitor Belfort Marcio Cruz Josh Burkman Robbie Lawler Kenny Florian Dana White Mario Yamasaki John McCarthy Steve Mazzagatti

[QUOTE=TCP1]The system works! Huzzah![/QUOTE] T-zones system worked! But what happens if i play your mod and the rock returns after a month? You better hope that the rock stays away! Or you will be sleeping with the fishes! On a seperate note, i wish the rock never left :(

Well the only company that can really afford to go out and sign all of the MMA guys is the WWE and you could just sign all of the best workers in the world anyway, so it's kinda a stalemate here. I will consider some of the bigger names On Hiatus like a Matt Hughes or Royce Gracie but no more then 10 will be put On Hiatus.

Archived